Keiko's Fantasy?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Keiko
Keiko
107 Followers

After a few minutes of not moving, his hand again ran down to my tummy and finally reached my naked pussy. He stopped at the top of my clitoris and gently touched my wet pussy lips. "Perry" was again at my most private parts. I could not help but to again moan with pleasure as he ran his fingers up and down my pussy. He stopped... I do not know why? He was moving his position? I thought perhaps he was leaving??

He stopped near my raised knee. He gently lifted my other knee. Now, I had both knees raised and spread apart for my friend "Perry". He was motionless for a minute. Suddenly, I felt his hot breath on my exposed pussy. His face was actually between my legs!! He gently licked the sides of my thighs and gently ran his tongue near my pussy. Electricity filled my body as his tongue finally made contact with my wet pussy!! Wow!! it was wonderful!! I had never felt anything like it before!! It seemed like he was there forever, but I did not want him to stop!! He licked me with such ecstasy and pleasure. It was like a fantasy... laying on the grass in the moonlight and having a naked man between my legs licking my pussy.

hmmmm... this was a dream, yes?

Keiko
Keiko
107 Followers
12