Keisha's College Experience Pt. 02

Story Info
Keisha makes her decision and meets Alexis' Master.
4.2k words
4.19
7.1k
1
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3: The Decision

Keisha remained kneeling on her bed for a long time after Alexis left, absorbing all that she had learned, contemplating how she felt about it and wondering what it all meant. The following week Keisha concentrated on her classes, working especially hard in Psychology. She had sent an email to schedule a meeting with Professor Sage and he had responded letting her know that he would get back to me soon. 'Soon?' Keisha thought, she had emailed him on Monday and had not heard from him all week. If she failed his class it could lower her gpa; not enough for her to lose her scholarship, but she was not yet taking my course classes and she knew that they would be more challenging, so she had hoped to maintain as close to a 4.0 gpa before starting her core classes.

Keisha was not exactly avoiding Alexis, but she was keeping herself occupied, too occupied to go out. She also spent a lot of time over the next week researching; she found it was amazing how much information there was available on the internet regarding BDSM. Although she found she had to weed through a bunch of misconceptions. She soon learned that there was much more to BDSM than just wearing leather and using whips and chains; there was a whole lot more to it.

The more I researched, the more intrigued I became. I had to admit that when Alexis commanded, and that is exactly what she did she commanded me, to kneel on my bed I was turned on. But more than that, aside from being turned on, I felt something. What did I feel, complete, not really but that was the best way I could rationalize it to myself. It was like there was something missing, that I did not know was missing. And now that I knew something was missing, I had a craving to fill that spot.

The research convinced Keisha that she was submissive, and that being submissive did not make her weak. In fact, much of what she read indicated that in many cases the submissive was in many ways as strong or stronger than a Dominant. She also learned that there were a lot of sadistic fuckers out there and that she would be very careful who she submitted to.

Keisha trusted Alexis, she had been there for me. But was she ready to meet her Master? How could she submit to someone she did not know? Maybe she could schedule something like dinner, so she could to get to know him? But still, how long does it take to trust someone like that? But Alexis had started a craving in Keisha, and Keisha knew that she had to explore it more. How else was she to meet a Dominant? Yes, she would talk to Alexis and tell her she wanted to learn more and meet her Master. Keisha was nervous about everything, but yet felt content now that she had reached a decision. Alexis had gone away for the weekend and would not be home until Sunday afternoon; Keisha decided she would talk to her then.

Keisha had seen Alexis's Dom once, but just and outline as it was dark. But he had a broad back and looked strong. Then Keisha started worrying, what if he did not like her. Well she though it could be a her as well, a Mistress. What about a Mistress? Keisha had never been with a woman and until recently never thought of it. But now, she had fantasies of being with Alexis and Keisha had a few fantasies over the week remembering the feeling of when Alexis had commanded her to kneel. But wait, Alexis distinctly said her Master didn't she? Keisha found her thoughts bounced around a lot lately, her perceptions had changed considerably in the last week.

Keisha began to now worry as much about the fact that he would not like her as much as she did about how she could trust him. After all she thought, she was not a blonde "goddess" like Alexis. Why would he settle for her after Alexis? Alexis had long blond haired, blue eyes, tan skin, and was tall and athletic. Keisha was relatively short, had dark hair that always seemed to be a mess, dark skin, she had a soft curvy body. In fact, in many ways she really kind of the opposite of Alexis.

Sunday afternoon, lying on her bed reading different versions of the submissive' s oath to her Master, or the slave's oath. There were so many names for it, but they were all similar. Respect him, obey him, don't embarrass him, trust him. There were also oaths for a Master to his sub, or slave. What was the difference between sub and slave? As Keisha's mind wandered, she is startled by a door slamming shut next door. Alexis must be home; Keisha just sat there feeling her confidence fade. Drawing her knees up to my chest and sitting in the corner of my bed, my back against the wall. Keisha realizes her once again and that she was listening and wondered what she was listening for.

Alison's door opens and closes again, is that him, is she with him right now? Keisha's ear presses against the wall firmer as she listens intently, not hearing anything. Keisha is startled and jumps as there is a knock at her door. Her heart pounding as she answers the door; as Keisha slowly opens the door and see Alexis on the other side, Alexis pushes the door open and bounds into the room. Alexis walks across the room and opens the window shade.

"You have been in here studying all weekend haven't you Keisha?" one of her hands on her hips and a bag in her other hand as she glares at Keisha. Keisha nodes and Alexis walks over and sits on the end of the bed handing Keisha a fork. Keisha takes it, looking at Alexis questioningly. "Get over here, Mom made pies, and I convinced her to send one home for my crazy friend that never leaves her room" Alexis says with a grin.

Alexis opens the bag and pulls out a pie tin with a homemade apple pie in it. She grins at me as she sticks her fork in and takes a bite. Keisha giggles as Alexis gleefully chews on a bite of "her" pie. Keisha slides across the bed and takes a bite, "Wow! This is amazing!"

Keisha can feel Alexis's leg touching hers as they sit there eating and finds herself wanting to touch more. Alexis asks Keisha about her weekend, and Keisha about hers. As they talk they move on the bed with their backs to the wall sitting close and start a movie on my laptop and talk. Hanging out just like they had a number of times before, but this time Keisha is very aware of each and every touch, of the fact Alexis is not wearing a bra, of how smooth Alexis's skin is, of so many things she had never thought of before.

Once the movie is over, Alexis glances at her phone and says it is late and it is time to go to her room and get some sleep. As she walks to my door "Alexis?" I call to her and she turns to look at me. "Can I meet him Alexis, can I meet your Master? You know, maybe go to dinner and get to know him a little?" She smiles at me as she responds "I will ask him" she runs over and gives me a hug.

Chapter 4: The Meeting

The rest of the week is back to normal. Going to class, studying and hanging out with Alexis. But Alexis does not say anything about him, about meeting him. Keisha begins to worry, wondering if did not want to meet her; maybe Alexis showed him a picture and he said no. Keisha was afraid to ask. Keisha starts thinking about how she would go about finding herself a Master or maybe a Mistress.

Thursday morning Keisha received an email from Professor Sage, it states: 'Keisha, I understand that you were going through some personal trials at the time you took this test, and your previous grades suggest that you are a much better student than this test suggests. Come to my office Friday afternoon at 5:00 sharp so we can discuss this.'

Keisha pays extra attention in Psychology on Thursday and Friday, taking thorough notes. She is determined to prove to him that this test was a fluke that she deserves a better grade. Keisha stays up late Thursday studying reviewing for the test she failed, in the hopes that he will allow her to retake the test or make it up somehow.

Friday fly's by, I spends all her free time studying psychology, preparing for the meeting. If he gives her a chance, she is determined to ace that test! Then it is time, dressed in a tight black skirt with a white blouse, she wants to look professional she walks to his office. She finds herself at his door at 4:55. I stand at his door staring at my watch and knock as soon as my watch changes to 5:00.

I enter his office and we discuss my situation and am somewhat alarmed to see Alexis at a table across from his desk working on something. I guess it should not surprise me much, I knew she was a Psych major, but I did not realize she knew him that well. Dr. Sage says that he will allow Keisha me to take another test and that he will let her have the grade from the new test. Keisha received a D on her first test. He warns her that the new test is much more difficult and that if she agrees she cannot get the D back. Keisha feels prepared and decides to take the test.

Dr. Sage tells me to take a pen and directs Alexis to lead me to a study room down the hall for the test. Ahsley gives me a hug as she leads me into the room and whispers in my ear "You got this Keisha, you will do great!" She then tells me to come back to his office when I am done to collect my purse.

Keisha finishes the test in 45 minutes, checking everything over once again and walks to Dr. Sage's office and knocks at the door. She hears his footstep walking across the room and the door cracks open. Once he sees it is Keisha, he opens it and Keisha enters the room. Keisha hears the door close firmly behind her as she notices a woman across the room. Keisha blushes as she realizes that the woman is completely nude with her hands bound and strung over her head. A rope from her wrists is connected to the ceiling and she is forced to stand on her tip-toes with a metal bar attached to her ankles forcing her legs apart. Her head is looking at the floor with blond hair around her face concealing her identity.

Keisha is shaken from a daze as I hear Dr. Sages chair creak as he leans back; she did not even notice him walking across the room. Keisha turns to look at him and realizes he is watching her, she feels like he is assessing her. Keisha starts backing towards the door, her hand reaching for the door knob when she hears his strong voice "Come here Keisha."

Keisha suddenly recognizes that voicer and her head turns to the blonde. Her head turns my way and sure enough it is Alexis; Dr. Sage is her Master. Keisha slowly walks arcoss the room as directed by Dr. Sage. She reaches for her notebook as she takes a seat, in the chair across from his desk from him. Glancing at Alexis, seeing she has a ball gag in her mouth and there is spit/slobber dripping down her face onto her chest.

After a long silence you spoke Dr. Sage speaks in a calm but commanding voice "Did I tell you to sit?" Keisha jumps from the chair, everything tumbling clumsily to the floor. As she bends down to pick up her bag and paper he speaks again "Leave it." Keisha's eyes fill with tears, as she feels that Alexis' Master seems to hate her. She glances up and sees him stand and start walking around his desk towards her.

Glancing at Alexis again Keisha can make out welts across her tits, ass, thighs and belly. She can even Alexis's her pussy is wet with what she assumes are her pussy juices. Keisha's breathing gets heavier as she feels herself getting arroused as she thinks about what he had done to Alexis while she was taking her test. Keisha turns her head back to Dr. Sage and he once again seems to be assessing her and she lowers her eyes as I blushs even more.

"You will have to work to get there little one" Dr. Sage finally says, and Keisha can hear a trace of humor in your voice.

Keisha thinks for a moment about how good it makes her feel as she thinks about submitting, about serving. "Please let me", she responds and glance at him as he walks behind her. She thinks he looks surprised, perhaps by the unmistakable lust in her voice.

In a calm commanding voice he says "Remove your shirt, put it neatly on my desk." Keisha removes her shirt, undoing the straining buttons (yes perhaps she dressed a little sexy thinking it may help her grades) and peels her shirt off. Keisha laid her shirt on the end of Dr. Sages desk and suddenly feels a sharp pain as something strikes my ass and she jumps and yelps. It did not hurt her so much as shock her and she hears him simply say "Neatly!"

Keisha quickly folds her blouse and place it on the end of his desk. Her chest heaving gently from excitement mixed with fear. She hears his voice from behind her as he says "Now your skirt and shoes." Keisha sees him walk around her and feels proud as she sees him smile with approval as she removes and neatly folds her skirt before putting it neatly beside the shirt and stands in front of him.

Keisha blushes as she stands before Dr. Sage in her mismatched underwear. Although she had dressed a bit sexy, she by no means anticipated anyone seeing her underwear today.

Dr. Sage sits on the edge of his desk "You are doing very well Keisha, are you ready to continue?"

Keisha thought she may be too forward, but had been doing a lot of research as she replies "Yes Sir." She sees him smile as he looks at her face and tells me to remove my underwear.

Keisha quickly removes her bra and panties, folding them neatly and placing them on her other clothes on his desk. Her blush gets deeper with each article until she feels like she must be blushing so much she is glowing. Once she is completely naked, I stand in front of him forcing my hands to my sides. It is hard to not try to cover her body as she stands before him, but she is certain that he would not like that so forces her hands to her side.

Dr. Sage gets up from his desk and circles Keisha. Keisha enjoys the feeling, feeling like prey as he moves around her. He places his hands on her shoulders, pulling them back forcing her breasts out as he tells me "You have wonderful breasts Keisha, show them off." He slowly adjusts her posture, poking here, slapping there until she was standing poised. Her legs were at shoulder width, her chest out, her head held high and her fingers laced together behind her neck.

Keisha can feel a small line of juice seeping down her inner thigh as she stood before him. "So beautiful" he says and it is the first time his tone sounded soft. It makes Keisha feel very good, almost like a reward for what she had done.

Keisha is still a very nervous, part of her hardly believing that she is standing naked in front of her psychology professor at his verbal command. But Keisha had been researching and thinking about this for over a week and she knows that submitting and serving someone is something that she not only desires, but almost need. She knows she is a strong woman, she had made her way in the world and did not feel at all weak for wanting to submit.

He stands directly in front of Keisha, approximately an arm's length away and stares into her eyes. She meets his stare for a moment but her eyes quickly drop so she is staring at the top button of his shirt which is undone. He stares at her for a while as she fights the urge to fidget. Finally, he says "I think this is enough for your first lesson".

Keisha responds "Yes, Sir." Dr. Sage goes behind his desk retrieving something from a drawer. As he returns he tells Keisha to hold out her wrist which she promptly does. He places a paracord bracelet around her wrist. "This will be your collar for now, if you prove yourself to me you will be rewarded with a real collar. You are not to remove this collar without my permission."

Keisha thinks it is an odd collar at first, but then my mind wanders as she thinks about what he could do with the amount of cord that was wrapped around her wrist. It was like she was carrying cord with her at all times that could be used to bind her. She was not sure if that was his intent, but the thought made her hornier. Finally realizing he is staring at her she responds, "Yes Sir."

Keisha stands there as Dr. Sage reaches into her purse and removes her cell phone. After a moment he replaces it and tells her "I have saved your number and input my contact information into your phone. When you get a call from Master, you are to respond as soon as possible, do you understand?" Keisha looks at his face, not quiet able to meet his eyes as she responds "Yes Sir." As Keisha stands there waiting she realizes that yes Sir is all she had spoken since she realized who he was.

Dr. Sage takes Keisha's bra, panties, and shoes and puts them into his desk, leaving only her skirt and blouse. "You are dismissed." he informs her then continues "But you are to go to the cafeteria for dinner on your way to your room" he says as he walks over to Alexis.

Keisha stares at the short skirt and the tight blouse, finally putting them on. As she leave his office she can feel the air on her my damp pussy and thighs as she walks. She finds herself hoping that the air will dry her pussy before she gets to the cafeteria. Her large breasts bouncing as she walks causing the fabric to rub her nipples results in her nipples remaining hard.

Keisha is nervous and is not sure she can do as instructed. Walking to her room would be daring for her, much less going someplace as public as the cafeteria. Her dorm building is on across campus, with the cafeteria being located on the way. Keisha walks towards the cafeteria struggling with herself; she wants to do as instructed/commanded, but it really pushes her boundaries. She is a very shy person.

She is walking past the cafeteria as she battles with herself over what to do. 'Will he know if I do not go to the cafeteria? What if I go to my dorm first and put more clothes on, he did not say I could not do that. But I know he meant for me to go as I am dressed. How will he know if I do not do as he told me? But, even if he does not know, it was my first real command, if I do not comply can I return to him in good conscious?'

Keisha realizes that this is her first test, maybe not for him, but for her at least. If she wants to be a sub, wants to serve, she must obey. It's not like he instructed her to fuck some stranger or anything extreme. As she realizes that she must do this for herself as well as for him she turns and heads back to the cafeteria.

She enters the cafeteria, imagining he is watching her. She walks with her shoulders back, her tits out, and her head high; walking proud of her body as he told her to stand. The cafeteria is busy and as she enters many of them turn to look her way, and she notes that of those, quite a few continue to watch her. She knows her nipples are apparent and that with how tight her blouse is and how her tits are jiggling it is obvious she is braless.

As she stands in line, they guy behind her starts talking to her, his eyes spending most of the time staring at her chest (not at all subtle). Keisha is polite but as soon as she gets my food she pays and leaves before while he is still paying. She finds a table in a quiet corner of the cafeteria and sits. As she sits, the vinyl on the chair is chilly reminding her that she is not wearing panties. It's not like she is showing any more skin without panties, but she feels much more exposed just knowing they are not there.

As she starts to eat she looks around at others throughout the cafeteria and she is certain that there are a number of guys and possibly some women 'checking me out'. She also notices that although she was looking for a quiet corner, she had to go up a few stairs to get to her little section. Keisha finds herself flushing as she realizes how much easier it is for people in the regular portion of the cafeteria to see up her skirt.

She considers moving, but decides to ignore the fact and eat her food. As she eats and thinks about things, she realizes that part of her is very excited by this. She has never seen herself as an exhibitionist, and is not certain if she is, or if she is excited because she is obeying Dr. Sage.

12