Keisha's College Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Keisha slowly kneels back down, moving her shoulders back, pushing her chest forward and stares forward. She hears Alexis walking next to her and she tenses up as she waits for Alexis to strike her again. But instead she feels Alexis' strong fingers on her ass lightly running along the red welts. Alexis' hand spreads out across your ass and she rubs it "Good girl" then gives it a lighter, more playful slap.

Alexis moves and sits cross-legged in front of Keisha. They sit on the bed staring at each other for a short time with Keisha wanting to ask questions but knowing that she should not. Keisha sits there staring at Alexis' chest and feels herself calming down. She also realizes that she is incredibly turned on.

"You may ask me your questions now Keisha," Alexis finally says calmly.

Keisha: "Who was that man last night?"

Alexis: "He is my master."

Keisha: "Your master, what do you mean?"

Alexis: "I am subservient. I met him my sophomore year and he has trained me, he has loved me."

Keisha: "Trained you? What do you mean?"

Alexis: "He has trained me to please him."

Keisha: "What? Why?"

Alexis: "Because it is who I am, I never felt complete or right until I met him. Serving my Master, making my Master happy, that makes me happy, it makes me feel complete."

Keisha: "But he hits you!?"

Alexis: "Yes, and I just struck you. How did that feel?"

Keisha: "It hurt!"

Alexis: "But how did it make you feel?"

Keisha: Silent, thinking, trying to think about how it felt.

Alexis: "I said how did it make you feel?" in a firm voice.

Keisha: "I liked it, it turned me on, I do not understand."

Alexis: Stares at you for a moment and plainly states "You are submissive."

Keisha: "I am what?"

Alexis: "You are submissive, you have a need to be dominated."

Keisha: "I do not want to be hit!"

Alexis: "A Dominant/submissive relationship is not about hitting. Think about it, you feel the need to trust someone, to submit to them, to let them possess or "own" you.

Keisha: Thinking and wondering "How do you know?"

Alexis: "Because I am the same way, because I can feel it. And I think I proved it this morning."

Keisha: "I don't know, this is too much."

Alexis: "You may sit back, you may get dressed. I am graduating this year and moving away. My master has instructed me to find my replacement. I think you should meet him Keisha. I love him, he is a wonderful man. And I love you, I think that he could help you and that you will grow to love him. I want you to think about this. I just want you to meet him, and to think about it."

Keisha remains kneeling on her bed, staring at Alexis. Keisha is thinking 'I know she told me I did not have to kneel, I really never had to kneel I wanted to, I wanted to please Alexis. Keisha watched Alexis get up and walk towards her, wondering if she is going to spank her and admitting to herself that part of her wants her to.

Keisha watches Alexis bending down towards her, her face getting closer. Then she feels Alexis' lips on hers, Alexis is kissing her. Her lips feel so good, but she is a woman, but she is Alexis. Alexis pulls away and stands and stares down at Keisha "I trust you to keep this secret, I trust that you are my friend and will not tell anyone about this. I will not push you, I will not talk about this again if you do not want to. I want you to think, if you have questions you may ask me. If you decide to meet my master, let me know and I will arrange it.

12