Keith Ch. 02

Story Info
Doing what Keith says.
1.5k words
4.49
12.4k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wore the panties and nylons the next day to work. Moreover, I shaved my legs after trying the nylons on and seeing all the little hairs sticking out. I don't know why I did that.

Keith was in and out of the office I worked in all day, but didn't say anything to me or give any indication that he even knew I existed. I waited for him to call or email me to come to his office. At the end of the day, after all the girls had left, I went by his office. The door was closed, the lights off.

That night, I reshaved my legs and on a whim shaved everything else. I really didn't have that much hair except my armpits, anyway. After I was smooth, I put the panties and nylons on and jerked off on my bed, fantasizing about Keith on top of me.

I almost didn't wear the panties and nylons the next day. I was a bit mad because I'd worn them the day before and he ignored me.

The morning dragged on, but soon I was thinking about what to get for lunch when Nadine came up to me. She was a coworker in her 30's, a little chubby but really cute. "Keith asked me to tell you that he needs to see you," she said. She had something of a smirk on her face.

"Oh, ok," I said, standing up. I tried to act casual, but my legs were trembling. It took everything in me to walk normally, not run, to Keith's office.

"Close the door," he said, when I stepped into his office. I closed the door, noticing that the blinds in his office, normally open, were already closed.

"Let me see," he said, a lazy smile crossing his face.

I quickly undressed, spinning to let him see all of me without being asked to.

"Very nice," he said, still smiling, then motioned me over to him. I quickly walked across his office to stand next to him. He rolled his chair back, and my eyes widened when I saw that he didn't just have his cock out, he was naked from the waist down. Even more of a surprise, his cock sat flaccid in his lap. I had expected it to be hard.

He ran his hands up my stocking clad leg, his hands ending up grabbing my ass. My dick throbbed in my panties.

He released my ass and sat back in his chair. "Go ahead," he said, pointing to his cock.

I eagerly dropped to my knees, but as soon as my face got close to his groin I could smell...something. It was a bit acrid, not his normal smell. I took his soft dick in my hand, and could feel wetness in his pubic hair. I looked up at him with a confused expression.

"Oh," he said. "I just fucked Nadine. You've got clean-up duty."

I jerked back from him. I wasn't going to be his clean-up bitch. How could he fuck Nadine, then expect me to come in and suck his cock afterwards?

His hand shot out and grabbed my head. With unexpected strength, he pulled my face towards his crotch. "None of that, Mary," he growled. "Get to work."

He'd never been threatening to me before. Imposing, yes. Intimidating, yes, but I caught the implied threat in his voice now. I fought him, but he inexorably pulled my face towards him until I felt his cock against my lips. As soon as it did, my mouth opened on it's own and his cock slipped inside.

I could taste Nadine on him, and I gagged a little bit. I tried to pull back, but his hand prevented my head from moving. If anything, he pulled me even tighter against him.

With his cock in my mouth, I surrendered to him. As much as I hated it and tried to deny it, his forcefulness actually started to excite me and I felt my dick throb in my panties. I started sucking him, softly at first then stronger as I got more turned on. His hand on my head relaxed, allowing me to move my head and stroke him with my mouth.

I felt his cock twitch in my mouth, and an thrill ran through me. Even though he'd just fucked someone, I was getting him hard again. I barely noticed his hand fall away from my head as I started sucking his thickening cock with a gusto.

"Good girl," he murmured. "Damn, you've got a helluva mouth. Keep that up and I might even give you a treat."

I don't know how long I sucked his cock. It was longer than I ever had before and eventually I could feel my lips start to burn a little bit. I was rubbing them raw on his cock.

"Almost, Mary," he said with a bit of a groan in his voice.

I felt his hands on my head again, and he started pushing up into my mouth from the chair. He grunted, and I could taste his cum flow into my mouth. The sensation was too much, and I felt my own dick explode in my panties. That shocked me...I never even touched it, yet I was cumming from the excitement of feeling HIM cum in my mouth.

His dick deflated quickly in my lips, but I didn't give it up until he pulled me off of him. He re-positioned my head, forcing my mouth against his pubic hair. I knew what he wanted, and I licked and sucked the rest of Nadine's juices off of him. When he was satisfied that I'd removed all traces of her, he pulled my head away from him. I rocked back on my heels, looking up at him.

"You do have a sweet, sweet mouth," he said, smiling at me. He stood up, collecting his clothes and put them back on. I took the hint, and walked over to the pile of my clothes on the floor and dressed. When I was finished, he was looking intently at his computer screen, completely ignoring me. I realized I'd been dismissed, and left his office.

I went straight to the men's room and, after making sure there was nobody else there, stepped into a stall. I cleaned my cum from my panties with toilet tissue then jerked off. I could still taste him (and Nadine) in my mouth, and my second orgasm was even stronger than the first.

Once I calmed down and collected myself, I exited the bathroom. Nadine was standing there, waiting for me.

"How do I taste?" she snickered, then walked off as my face burned crimson. I don't know if it horrified or excited me that she knew what I'd done. I didn't see Keith for the rest of the day, but kept catching her giving me sideways glances.

It was an email that summoned me to his office at lunchtime on Friday. Without being directed to, I closed his office door, stripped down to panties and nylons, then took my place on my knees in front of him. As my mouth slid down his hard shaft, he chuckled.

"You're coming along nicely," he said. I ignored his comment, concentrating on his cock sliding in and out of my mouth. Thankfully, I couldn't taste anything on his cock except him.

It was quick. I hadn't been sucking him for more than a few minutes before I felt him expand in my mouth, then throb as his cum shot out of his cock, flooding over my tongue. I kept sucking and swallowing until I felt his hands on my head, pulling me off of him.

"Whatever plans you had for tonight," he said, wincing slightly as his cockhead fell from my mouth, "cancel them."

I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand, then licked off the little bit of cum I saw on it. "Why?" I asked.

"You're ready for the next step," he said, pushing his cock back into his pants and zipping up.

"What next step?" I said, standing up.

He ignored my question. He tapped a few keys on his keyboard, then said, "2227 South Main, apartment 24?"

"That's my address," I said, surprised.

"Just making sure it hadn't changed," he replied. "Be ready at 6PM tonight."

"Ready for WHAT?" I asked.

He ignored my question again, giving me a shooing motion. I got dressed and, after giving him a confused look, went back to my desk. It gnawed at me the rest of the day. What was I supposed to get ready for?

Around 3PM my worries finally got the best of me and I went to his office, ready to demand to know what was happening that evening. However, his office was dark. He'd already left. I went back to my desk and pretended to work, completely preoccupied by his cryptic statement.

I went home. Despite being hungry from missing lunch, my stomach was too knotted for me to eat. The minutes rolled agonizingly slow towards 6PM. I still didn't know what he meant by "ready".

Precisely at 6PM, there was a knock on my door. When I opened the door, I was surprised to see that it wasn't Keith. Rather, it was a woman. She was lovely, her short blonde hair cut into a pixie style, with large breasts that looked out of place on her lithe frame.

"Hi, Mary," she said, smiling. "I'm Melissa. Keith sent me." With that, she breezed past me into my apartment.