Kelley's Pregnant Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelley put the check in the slot in Mr. Mill's door that was there for that purpose and bypassed the mail boxes. She got in the elevator and pushed 3, with a catch in her breath she decided that she needed another adventure with her friend.

Kelley knocked softly, wondering if subconsciously she didn't want Terry to hear her and then she could just walk away. But just then, Theresa answered the door.

"Hello sweetie, I was starting to wonder if I was going to get to see you again. I hope I didn't do something to make you mad," Terry said with a smile.

"No Terry," Kelley replied, " you know better than that. I just had a lot of thinking to do."

"Did you get it all thought out?" Terry asked.

"Yes I think so," Kelley said, and with that moved forward, coming face to face with Terry. She leaned forward, placing a soft kiss on Terry's lips, then placed both hands gently on the sides of Terry's face, and kissed her hard, searching with her tongue for her friend's tongue.

The two of them stood there, kissing and caressing each other gently, sighing and whispering their love for each other in a loving and gentle way.

Both of the women now knew that this was going to end in a sexual encounter and each was ready for it to happen.

"Oh Kelly," Terry said, "let's move to the bedroom, OK?"

"Mmm, sounds good to me," Kelley said breathlessly.

The girls walked arm and arm to the bedroom, each walking to a different side of the bed and then getting on the bed itself. They each reclined on their sides, facing each other, gazing into each other's eyes for a few seconds then once again embracing each other.

Once again Kelly was the aggressor, planting a kiss on her new friend and at the same time reaching up and beginning to gently caress Terry's breast. Terry reciprocated, by unbuttoning Kelly's maternity top, pulling it open and was overjoyed to see that the big bra Kelly was wearing was a front opening style. She reached up and unhooked the bra as Kelly's big breasts tumbled out.

"Oh baby," Terry said, "those are some gorgeous hooters."

Kelly actually blushed which she felt was a little unnecessary in view of what was going on.

"Thank you," Kelly said quietly, "I think they're getting too big though."

"Nonsense girl," Terry said quickly," remember those things are gonna be faucets one of these days. They're just fillin up with milk, that's all."

Kelley reached out and began to unbutton the top that Terry had on, her fingers were trembling as she did so. Once Terry's shirt was open Terry reached behind her and deftly unhooked her bra. Her breasts popped out and Kelley gasped. Terry's breasts were huge but at the same time did not appear gross or out of place. They were still symetrical and beautiful to Kelley. Terry's nipples were very large and long. Kelley couldn't stay away from them.

"Oh yesssss," Terry hissed as Kelley reached out and began to play with Terry's big nipples. She twisted them gently watching them harden and grow even more.

Kelley couldn't resist and she leaned forward taking Terry's left nipple in her mouth and began to lightly suck on it.

"Oh god Kelley, oh hell that feels so good, oh baby I can feel that clear down into my pussy. Oh my god girl, I think you could almost make me cum that way," Terry moaned.

" Oh Terry," Kelley whispered, " this is so hot. I've never done anything like this in my life, at least not gone as far as I think we are going to today but I don't think I've ever been so hot. My pussy is on fire."

Theresa raised up on her knees and moved over just about even with Kelley's knees.

"Here," Theresa whispered, " let's get rid of these , " as she slowly pulled Kelley's slacks down, taking her panties with them.

" Terry!", Kelley said urgently, " I'm not sure I want this to go this far. I mean I'm soaking wet but I don't know what to do really since I've never been with a woman before, except for the masturbating we did on Wednesday."

" Relax honey," Theresa said softly, " all you have to do is relax. Let's just play a little and see where everything goes."

Kelley was so confused. Her mind told her that this was wrong but it felt so damn good. She soon found out how much better it could be.

Terry took hold of Kelley's thighs and moved them gently apart. She leaned down and planted a light kiss on Kelley's vagina.

" Unnnn, God, I feel tingly all over," Kelley hissed, " you really know how to get to me Terry."

Theresa pulled Kelley's knees up and out, opening her completely to Terry's gaze.

Terry leaned down and gently licked Kelley's pussy, starting at the bottom and ending with her engorged clitoris.

"Oh Terry, Terry, oh my God, oh baby," Kelley gasped, moving her hips up to meet Terry's busy tongue.

Suddenly Theresa raised up with a gasp.

"Way to go Kelley, is this what you meant by getting acquainted with the pregnant lady downstairs," Brian said.

Kelley jerked her head to the left and groaned, " oh no, oh Brian, please, I didn't mean, I just........"

"Oh really," Brian laughed, " you didn't come down here knowing that you were gonna get your pussy licked?"

Kelley and Theresa were both startled to see Jerry Mills, the maintenance man standing just behind Brian peering over his shoulder at the two women sprawled across the bed. Of course, thought Kelley, that's how Brian got in here so quietly. Mr. Mills had used his security key to get them both in.

"So whataya think Jerry," said Brian, " should we leave or should we enjoy the show. Hey, I know what, how about we join in, huh Jerry?"

" I don't know about you Brian, but I'm gonna do a little more that just look. I think the ladies should see just how much we are enjoying lookin at them," Jerry said.

" Brian!" Kelley shouted, " is this a setup? I mean did you work this out with Jerry, er Mr. Mills? I thought you didn't enjoy the sight of these fat bellies."

" Baby, I'm feelin a little guilty but to tell you the truth, pregnant ladies turn me on but after I saw Theresa there I had to figure out a way to get in her pants. I decided that if I ignored you and told you about her that maybe you two would get something going cause I know she's a hottie, or at least sure acted like one. I guess I thought that you could be my ticket in. I don't blame you for being pissed but it don't sound bad does it," he said with a smile.

Kelley loved him so much, she knew she couldn't stay mad at him and he had begun removing his clothes. She saw the tent in his boxers.

" God, how long had it been since she had even seen his cock?"

Suddenly Kelley was distracted. She looked past her husband to see that Jerry Mills was also removing his. The tent in his underwear was enormous. Just then he removed his shorts and his cock sprang up, striking his belly. It was gigantic! It was not only a good 3 inches longer than her husband's but also twice as thick.

"Um, Kel sweetie," Brian mumbled, " is it OK if we uh switch, I mean if I start out with Theresa, I mean I'm not saying I don't wanna be with you............."

"Stop Brian," Kelley said, " it's OK, I understand, sure, if it's OK with Terry it's fine with me."

Kelley didn't let her husband see how pleased she was with his suggestion. She hadn't had a cock for weeks and weeks and one look at Mr. Mills cock was all she needed. She thought Brian's idea was great.

"Terry, we didn't mean to ignore you," Brian said, " I mean this is all up to you."

"That's not a problem Brian, " Terry replied, " if it's OK with Kelley it's fine with me. All I know is I need a cock and I need it now."

Brian removed his shorts, revealing his cock to Terry,

" Whoee," Terry said, " that's one nice tool there Brian. Kelley, no wonder you missed this thing."

Kelley smiled at her, then looked to the left to see where Mr. Mills was. He was looking at her intensely and moving toward Kelley's side of the bed. Kelley smiled at him, moving toward the middle of the kingsize bed. She felt the bed move as Jerry reclined on his side, facing Kelley, smiling he reached out and gently began to massage her breast.

"Mmmm, yes," Kelley murmured, " that really feels good Jerry, " and with that she reached down and took hold of his cock. It was immense, it wasn't one of those 12 inch things you read about in the porn magazines but it was huge. She couldn't get her hand clear around it and she couldn't wait to get it inside her.

Jerry Mills was beside himself. He had gazed at Kelley from afar every time he saw her. When she started to show he wished that he was the one responsible for planting the seed in her.

Kelley glanced to her right just as Brian was inserting his cock in her friend.

"Mmm, baby," Terry said, " you really feel good. Hell let's face it, after my dryspell I'd get excited no matter who was fucking me but you're a keeper Brian. Fuck it babe, drill me good."

Brian began moving in her, she was really wet and surprisingly tight. He just figured she wouldn't be but on reflection realized that she had not had children and hadn't had any sex for a long time so it was reasonable that she would be tight.

"It's OK honey," Terry smiled, " you are NOT going to hurt the baby, despite what people say, hate to tell you but you aren't THAT long and don't forget, fuck me good!"

Brian began moving more forcefully in Terry, giving her the entire 7 inches. He lifted her thighs a little and began to pound her.

" Oh Jeez, oh Brian, it feels so good, oh baby give the pregnant lady a fuckin she won't forget," Terry giggled.

On the other side of the bed, Kelley was still slowly masturbating Jerry, wondering what was going to happen if he tried to kiss her. Kelley was one of those who got off on kissing almost as much as sex itself.

" Jerry," Kelley said softly, " I think it's time you let me know how good that thing will feel inside me."

"OK Kelley," Jerry said, " you're the boss."

Jerry Mills could not imagine this kind of luck. When Brian Hastings had proposed this whole thing to him he thought the young husband was crazy. Brian told him that he could have his wife Kelley, he wanted Terry. Jerry couldn't have been happier, Kelley was the object of his desire anyway.

Jerry positioned himself between Kelley's legs. She had already spread her thighs and opened her knees, presenting herself to him.

The head of his cock touched Kelley's pussy and she shivered. This was going to be good, she just knew that it was.

" Oh yes Mr. uh Jerry," Kelley said, " push honey, I need this really bad Jerry, I mean really bad. I can't wait to feel that big cock in my pussy."

Brian was shocked by Kelley's language and so was Jerry Mills. Perhaps it was the influence of being around Terry so much but Kelley didn't care. All she knew was that she was about to get a much needed fuck.

" Oh yes Jerry, fuck it baby, fuck my hungry pussy. Mmmm, God that feels good. You're so big Jerry, that's the biggest thing by far that's ever been in there.

With that Kelley presented her lips to him in such a way that there was no doubt what she wanted. Jerry kissed her gently but that was apparently not what she wanted. She returned his kiss lustfully, slipping her tongue between his lips as he began to reciprocate. They continued frenching each other as Jerry began to fuck her hard.

"Damn Brian," Terry shouted, " oh get it baby, get it, get it she chanted. Oh Brian, keep fuckin baby, fuck it hard, my pussy's loving it, lovin it baby."

Brian was bumping up against her big belly as he fucked her, he tried to bump it as gently as possible.

"How about you getting on top?" Brian inquired.

"Sure sweetie," Terry said, " just stay out of the way of these big titties of mine, they'll be jumpin all over the place.

Brian got off of Theresa and lay down a little closer to his wife who was getting aggressively fucked by the apartment's maintenance supervisor, Jerry Mills. He turned toward her and was close enough now the lean a little and kissed her on the cheek.

" Is it good Kelley," Brian asked his wife softly, " are you glad we're doing this?"

"Oh yes Brian, he's so big sweetheart, so damn big. Oh God it's good, I could let this big thing fuck me all night."

Brian smiled at her but wondered if this was such a good idea after all. He didn't think she would take to it quite this enthusiastically.

Meantime Terry had finished rolling her big body over, had straddled him and was poised to sink his rigid cock into her pussy.

"Oh yessss," Terry hissed as she buried it within her, " mmmm, that feels so good," she said as she started moving up and down on the big cock, managing to make contact also with her clit. This was going to be her key to a big orgasm. She leaned forward as far as her belly would permit and presented her gigantic tits to Brian.

"Yes baby, tease those big tits, make em feel good," Terry said as she began to slide more forcefully up and down Brian's shaft.

Jerry and Kelley had been working to get all of Jerry's cock in her and thus far had been unable to do so. They didn't seem to be able to get that last inch or so in.

" Jerry, " Kelly said sweetly, " how about some doggy action, I think I can take it all that way."

"Sure babe," anything you want, Jerry grinned.

Jerry backed off and helped Kelley up to her knees so she could turn and present that beautiful big ass to him. She wiggled it just slightly as if to say, " come and get it."

Jerry placed his cock head against her hole as he gazed at her pussy. She was gaped a little, was fire red and very juicy. This was beyond his wildest dreams. His cock popped into her and he began pushing into her hard.

"Yes baby, oh yes Jerry, fuck me good baby," Kelley groaned, " I need to cum now sweetie, make it cum Jerry, make my pussy cum hard baby."

Terry was working her pussy hard up and down Brian's cock and Brian was busy pulling on Terry's nipples and had been startled at a small amount of milk that had splattered him.

"Yes Brian, milk those titties, Oh babe, you're making me feel so good. Oh sweetie, can I get on my back so you can really pound me."

Jerry Mills was really sticking Kelley now, he had managed to get all of his cock in and was really battering her pussy. He was bottoming out in her now and she grunted every time he did.

" Fuck it Jerry, oh baby, fuck it hard, fuck it hard honey." Kelley had now reached beneath her and was just barely able to touch Jerry's balls. She had settled though on her own clit. She knew this was going to be an incredible orgasm. How could it not be. She hadn't had any sex for several months and now she had the biggest cock she ever had, hell the biggest she had ever seen, buried up to the hilt in her wet, hot and quivering pussy.

Brian was slamming Terry for real now. Watching her big tits bounce all over her chest. Just then she grabbed her tits and began jerking hard on her big nipples. There was milk running between her fingers but she continued to pull on those big, long nipples.

Kelley raised her head and laid it back down now looking to her left. There was her sexy friend looking right at her and being pounded by Kelley's husband.

" Hi beautiful," Terry said softly to Kelley, " enjoying your fuck?"

"Oh yes," Kelley replied, " and how about you?"

"He's a real stud baby, I hope in the months and years ahead you aren't going to be selfish," Terry said.

Just then Jerry picked up the pace, fucking Kelley even faster if that was possible.

Kelley began fingering herself faster yet, she could feel the beginnings of a great orgasm beginning and she was going to do her part in making sure it was good.

She had her eyes closed when she felt the gentle touch of Terry's lips on hers. She opened her eyes and winked at her friend. She leaned just a few inches forward and returned her friend's kiss, this time pausing and slipping Terry a little tongue. The two of them then began an erotic, French kissing sequence that was bound to lead to their finish.

" Terry," Brian suddenly said, " hope you're close baby cause I'm gonna cum soon."

" Oh Brian," she replied, " I'm almost there baby, fuck hard, fuck baby, oh fuck honey.....oh God, here it cums, here it cums," she screamed. With that she humped up against him, driving him even deeper.

At almost the same instant Kelley began to groan, " oh, oh, oh yes, oh yes Jerry, fuck it baby, here it cums."

With that Jerry let out a loud groan and ceased moving, his cock rhythmically contracted inside Kelley's pussy, shooting jet after jet of cum up her passage. He could feel her pussy quivering, accepting all his sperm. As hard as he was shooting and the quantity he could be getting her pregnant if she wasn't already.

Kelley collapsed, moving partially to her side as she did so in order to not put all that pressure on her belly. Jerry sat on his haunches, watching his mega load of cum dribble from her pussy and begin to run down her leg.

Brian had pulled off of Theresa and had his handkerchief out covering his cock so as not to have it dribbling all over Terry's bed. He too was entranced with the copious amount of cum that was rolling out of Theresa's well fucked pussy.

The room was quiet except for 4 people desperately trying to get back to breathing normally. Their breathing may return to normal but the question was would their lives ever return to normal after this.

Jerry Mills left first after thanking all of them for including him in their" adventure."

After the requisite amount of thank you's, comments as to how wonderful the evening was and goodnights, Brian and Kelley took their leave too.

Terry lay there feeling happier and more relaxed then in months. She wondered if this would ever happen again. She sure hoped so.

Kelley lay in bed, staring at the ceiling. Brian had long ago drifted off. She wondered if Brian did indeed enjoy pregnant women or did he just have the hots for Terry. And what had Terry meant about not being selfish. Suddenly it was like a light bulb going off in her head. She was talking about Kelley sharing her husband Brian with her. Kelley wasn't sure about that. Right now all she could think about was how big Jerry Mills cock was. Who knows, this may have been the first and the last episode of " sharing." She wondered what Brian's thoughts would be on that...

12