Kelli and I

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God, please don't stop, please don't stop, yyyyeeeeesssss!!" she squealed, as another earth shattering orgasm overtook her body and sent her into convulsions.

She buried one of her fingers deep into her pussy and I could feel it rubbing against the underside of my cock. This drove me right over the edge and I immediately began to fill her ass with my cum. I withdrew my cock for a moment and shot some of the cum onto the crack of her ass, then buried my cock back in her waiting hole.

As I continued to fuck her beautiful ass and she continued to feel my cock with the finger in her pussy, I rubbed the cum all over the two ivory globes of her ass and reached one of my fingers down to her face where she proceeded to lick it clean.

She collapsed flat on the bed with my cock still in her and I rolled off as my cock pulled out letting a small puddle of cum spill onto the sheets. I lay on my back and she lay face down looking at me. Still trying to catch my breath, I turned my head to look in her eyes.

"My God Kelli, I never imagined......," my sentence trailed off as I still struggled to catch my breath.

"Oh, I've been imagining for a long time," she responded.

With that we both just lay there, smiling, relaxed and imagining what the rest of the week held in store.

*

Please use the link below to send me anonymous feedback on this story or send me a link for your own follow up story.

12