Kelli and the Masseuse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her fingers traced the profile of the girl's breasts as she watched Kelli breathe softly. She kissed her softly and brushed Kelli's hair out of her face as she revelled in what she had just done. The sweet girl was now hers and she knew that she could have this girl anytime she wanted, boyfriend or not. She laughed to herself as she thought how easy it had been to seduce Kelli.

The girl's eyelids fluttered a bit as Earlene realized Kelli was coming to. The girl started to speak but the big woman shushed her with a finger.

"Don't try to talk Kelli. You need to catch your breathe and relax."

"What happened? Where am I?" the confused girl whispered.

"You are at my house Kelli. And we are lovers now."

Just then someone knocked on the door. Earlene rose to open it and the 2 women that had been with Natasha earlier came in. Hungry smiles came to their faces as they took in the sight of Kelli lying naked on the bed.

"Tasha has passed out again, for awhile I think. We thought we might come in here and taste your little prize," the larger one said with a hungry look on her face.

Earlene nodded her head.

"That's a good idea. Why don't we all enjoy my new lover."

All 3 of the big women eased onto the bed as Kelli disappeared once again.