Kelli Ch. 04

Story Info
Kelli and Will marry in the nude.
4.9k words
4.75
18.2k
22

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HStoner
HStoner
2,393 Followers

This story is the fourth in a series. The stories are told in sequence, so I think it is wise to read my stories "Kelli," "Kelli CH 02," and "Kelli CH 03" before reading this story.

This story is a work of fiction. Real institutions are mentioned, but they are used fictitiously. Insofar as the author knows, no real person affiliated with any of those institutions has ever behaved like the characters in this story. Any similarities between any character in this story and any real person are coincidental and unintended. Comments on this story, both favorable and unfavorable, are always welcome. Thank you for reading this.

*****

To my relief and great joy, Kelli said yes. The wedding turned into a great deal of fun, not all of which we anticipated. Kelli and I are proud of what occurred at our wedding. I hope you don't mind me recounting it in some detail.

It was a given that we would have a nude wedding and reception. Kelli and I preferred a ceremony in which only she and I would be nude, with the wedding party and guests clothed until the reception started. Of course, no venue would allow that. Kelli also felt obligated to have Karen as her maid of honor and Karen insisted on going nude in the ceremony as did Kelli's dad. The only place we could have the wedding and reception was Kelli's parents' place. I think that's how Kathleen and Jeff Stouffer wanted it.

We set the date for mid-September, a bit more than two months off. Having the ceremony and reception at the Stouffers' meant that the guests would have to go nude also. That did not exclude many people who mattered to us from the guest list.

I called my sister Lisa in Germany to tell her I was getting married. I had not seen Lisa in years and it never crossed my mind that she would want to come to the wedding. "When and where is it?" Lisa asked.

"September 12 at my in-laws east of Columbus," I answered.

Lisa was quiet for a moment before she said, "yeah, I can make that."

"You're coming to the wedding?" I said in fear and amazement.

"Of course," Lisa said. "You're the only surviving member of my immediate family. Kurt will come too. He's never been to Ohio."

"Uh, Lisa," I said, "I'm not sure how to tell you this. My in-laws are nudists. They don't allow anyone on their property with clothes on."

Lisa laughed. "So, you and, what's her name, Kelli, are getting married in the buff?"

"Yeah," I said.

"This is too good," Lisa said. "I have to be there."

"Uh, Lisa, you'll have to take your clothes off too or they won't let you attend the wedding or the reception," I said.

Lisa laughed again. "Why don't I fly into Cincinnati a few days early? I can meet Kelli and show Kurt my hometown. Kurt will impress you. He's sure impressed me."

Lisa did not say she would go nude for the wedding. The sister I knew would not go nude in front of me. Lisa used to try, with surprising success, to talk her way around rules she didn't like. I doubted that would work with the Stouffers. However, I also knew that pressing Lisa was pointless. If she wanted me to know how she intended to deal with the nudity issue, she would have told me right away. I would find out what Lisa was going to do about it when Lisa was ready for me to find out. With resignation in my voice, I said "let me know in advance when you are coming in."

"Of course," Lisa said brightly. We ended the call.

I recounted my call with Lisa to Kelli. "Mom and Dad are not going to let her on the property if she doesn't strip naked," Kelli said. Kelli laughed. "They might be willing to set up closed-circuit TV so Lisa can watch from out on the road with her clothes on."

Our wedding invitations said prominently that "everyone attending the wedding or reception is expected to be completely nude at all times. Persons wearing clothing will be asked to leave." I gave Kelli my guest list. The only names on it that were not already on Kelli's list were Lisa and her German boyfriend Kurt Kleist.

"You are not inviting anyone at all from your firm?" Kelli asked.

"How do you think they'd react to an invitation telling them they have to go nude?" I asked rhetorically. Kelli wanted me to leave the firm, so she did not care.

"What about the partner who's in AFHF?" Kelli asked. "She must be nude-friendly up to a point."

"Julia Minter?" I said. "She's the only one there who might not be offended, but she wouldn't come. That would just be fishing for a wedding gift." Kelli nagged me, nicely, until I agreed to invite Julia. The invitations told guests to RSVP to Kathleen Stouffer, but I thought I would hear something from Julia after she got the invitation. I did not.

Karen and Rob had a nude wedding and reception at her parents' house several years earlier. Unfortunately, the caterer they used then had gone out of business. We had already invited Judy and Tom Abbot when Kelli asked them for leads on another caterer. To make a long story short, Judy and Tom offered to cater the reception at cost. They also told us that Nicole wanted to sing at the wedding and suggested that we have Nicole's friend Kristen provide music. Kristen had a portable keyboard which was a small synthesizer that allowed her to be almost a one-woman orchestra. We readily agreed to both ideas.

Lisa and Kurt flew in the Wednesday before the wedding. They stayed in a downtown hotel because (a) Kurt had the money and (b) Lisa wanted to show him around her old hometown. We met them for dinner shorty after they checked into their hotel. Either my memory was flawed, or Lisa had changed because she looked a lot sexier than I remembered. Lisa is three years older than me, so she was 32 then. Kurt was, I guessed, twenty years older than Lisa. He was tall, thin, and tan, with a head of silver hair. I would have guessed tennis player but for a slightly weathered face that made think of Kurt as a sailor. He was casually, but expensively, dressed. Lisa had told me he was a successful "private banker."

I tried, clumsily, to ask over dinner whether Lisa and Kurt would, in fact, go nude at the wedding. Lisa smiled broadly. "Will," she said, "we haven't seen each other for years. Much has happened in my life you don't know about. For example, how do you think I met Kurt?"

"I have no idea," I replied.

"In Munich," Lisa said, "there is a large park called the Englischer Garten. It is like Central Park in New York, right in the city center. There is a large lawn, the first part you reach coming from my office in fact, where nude sunbathing is permitted. In good weather, a lot of people leave their offices and sun naked in the park on their lunch breaks. Some of the Munichers I work with got me to go. I loved it and became a regular there. There are people walking around selling sandwiches, beer, and soda to the nude folks so I could eat lunch and sun my bare buns."

Lisa took a bite of her food. "I was lying on my back one lunchtime without a stitch on," Lisa continued. "I looked up and saw this gorgeous nude man standing there looking down at me."

Kurt interjected, "I saw Lisa and was instantly drawn to her. I could no more walk away from her than I could flap my arms and fly."

"In other words," Lisa said, "Kurt and I were both bareass naked when we met. When you and I talked last Christmas, I had no clothes on. The lodge Kurt takes me to is a private club in the mountains. Clothing is strongly discouraged. So yeah, I'm looking forward to getting naked at your wedding."

Kurt interjected again. "Kelli and Will, you must come to Munich next summer. You can experience the Englischer Garten and be our guests at the lodge. You will love the mountains and the lodge has many, uh, amusements."

"It sounds nice," Kelli said, "but I'm not working, and I want Will to get out of that firm he's in. I doubt we'll have the money to go to Europe any time soon."

"Where are you going on Honeymoon?" Kurt asked.

"To Key West," I replied.

"Bah!" Kurt exclaimed. "You need a real honeymoon. You will come to Munich next summer. I will pay. Lisa and I will see to it you have the most pleasurable holiday of your lives."

I started to argue, but Lisa stopped me. "Will, accept. That's how Kurt is, and he certainly has the money."

I let the subject drop but had no intention of letting Kurt pay thousands of Euro for us to go to Munich. Sometimes, my intentions are meaningless. Sometimes, that produces a much better result.

Kelli's parents had made campaign contributions to a municipal judge in their county. She agreed to perform the wedding once the Stouffers agreed she could stay clothed. She declined an invitation to the reception because she would have to disrobe.

The wedding was scheduled for 4:00 p.m. It would happen in the Stouffers' back yard. The actual wedding would be completely open air. Two large tents were set up for the reception. One had food, a bar, and tables. The other had a temporary dance floor. Kristen had set up her keyboard there and there was a small portable PA system for the inevitable speeches.

I was standing inside the Stouffers' French doors wearing only a black bow tie. I saw about 50 nude people assemble on the lawn. The wedding ceremony was short, the minimum prescribed by Ohio law, so we had not bothered setting up chairs. Just after 4:00, Nicole Abbott began singing a cappella. Brandt opened the door and walked out between the guests, followed by Peter. I followed Peter.

Once Brandt, Peter, and I took our places in front of the judge, Robin walked down the aisle, followed by Karla and Karen. All three women were completely nude and, I noticed, had shaven their mounds. They all looked exceptionally beautiful.

I was impressed by Robin, Karla, and Karen until I saw Kelli walking towards me on Jeff's arm. Kelli was nude except for a lacy thing on her head, a bouquet of flowers in one hand, and white high heel shoes. Kelli had shaved too. As she came down the aisle, it seemed that all the afternoon sunlight focused on her and dimmed around everyone else. "Radiant" does not come close. Kelli was a vision, more beautiful than I had ever imagined.

Jeff walked Kelli up beside me. Kelli had the most joyful smile. The judge started her litany. I was so entranced by Kelli; I do not remember exactly what the judge said. I remember Kelli and I each said, "I do" and I put the ring Peter handed me onto Kelli's finger. When the judge said we could kiss, we vamped. Kelli handed the flowers to Karen. We embraced tightly with our hands on each other's bare asses. We kissed and tongued for probably two or three minutes. Then, Kelli and I turned and walked back up the aisle, arm-in-arm, as our guests applauded the nude couple.

As Kelli and I approached the house, I saw Kristen's bare ass running towards the tent. Minutes later, music started, and the reception was on. Kelli ditched the hair covering and shoes and I took off the tie. Instead of a receiving line, Kelli and I just walked around naked, holding hands, and thanking people for attending.

Two of the first people we encountered were Lisa and Kurt. Lisa and I had never seen each other nude before. Lisa had large breasts which hung down some, but with upturned nipples, a slightly rounded belly, classically feminine curved hips, and full, smooth thighs below a somewhat fleshy mound on which she had a small landing strip. I think you would say Lisa was more sexy than beautiful, but she was damned sexy. Kurt was, as I had guessed, very thin but his muscles were well-defined. You could not miss what I thought was a big part of his attractiveness for Lisa. Kurt had a long, thick penis.

Lisa said, "That was very nice. Kelli, you look extraordinary." Lisa gave me a long look, smiled, and said, "I guess baby brother grew up. You guys are the lawyers. Is it legal for nude siblings to hug in Ohio?" Without waiting for an answer, Lisa wrapped her arms around me and hugged me tight. Lisa's body felt great. We kissed briefly.

The next person we ran into literally stopped me in my tracks. As Kelli and I approached the bar to get our first drinks, a woman with a great-looking back and ass turned to face us. There, with nothing covering her body other than the wineglass in her hand, was one of my employers: Julia Minter. The shock I felt must have shown in my face because Julia laughed. "Surprised to see me?" she asked.

It probably took me a full minute before I stammered out, "Yeah. You're the last person I expected to see." I think Kelli was enjoying my discombobulation.

"Well," Julia said, "you invited me."

"Yes," I said, "but I never expected you to come."

"I wasn't going to," Julia admitted. "Then, I started thinking. For years, I have enjoyed photographs and paintings of models who were naked before the artist knowing that hundreds, maybe thousands, of unknown people will see the images of their nude bodies. I have gone to maybe a hundred performances where actors and dancers appeared nude onstage in front of whoever would pay for a ticket. Yet, I had no personal experience being nude in a situation where someone other than my husband or, going back, boyfriend saw me. I decided I was being a coward, a voyeur who only watched but was scared to participate. This seemed like the perfect opportunity to test myself. Apart from you, no one here knows me."

"How has the experience been for you?" Kelli asked.

"Outstanding," Julia said. "The anticipation driving up here, knowing I was going to take all of my clothes off among strangers, was, well, exciting. Everyone is so much nicer without clothes on. I love seeing the naked bodies and knowing that people are seeing mine. Your wedding was how everyone should get married. Kelli, your bare body is so much more beautiful than any dress could possibly be." I agreed with Julia on that. "Now, I get to walk around on a lovely evening, naked with a drink in my hand. The only thing better would be to have Grant here naked with me."

"Grant is your husband?" Kelli asked. Julia nodded. "Since you enjoy it so much," Kelli said, "you must get Grant to go nude with you."

"I do," Julia said. "Maybe if I promise to fuck his brains out every time he does."

Kelli laughed. "That should work," she said.

My astonishment at Julia's presence had been compounded, several times over, by this conversation. I had another shock coming. Julia turned back to me and said, "Will, this is the second time I've seen you naked but the first time you've seen me." Julia extended her arms out slightly above her shoulders, raising her breasts, and spread her legs slightly. "What do you think?" Julia asked.

Although I had not known it until just then, Julia Minter is one of those women who is much better-looking nude than clothed. I guessed she was carrying a few more pounds than when she was younger but that gave her a fuller, more alluring rounded appearance. I decided to be honest. "You look much more beautiful than you ever have in the office," I said.

Julia smiled. "That's because you've never seen me naked in the office. I have never been naked in the office. Oh well, sorry, just a middle-aged woman overwhelmed by a new experience. I need to let you get your drinks and finish your rounds."

Julia walked off. It was Kelli who said, "nice ass" as Julia walked away.

Kelli and I got drinks. I suddenly felt like I needed one. We finished our rounds, wolfed down a small plate of food each, and went to the other tent. Once we were there, we had the inevitable, and unnecessary in my opinion, speeches from the maid of honor and best man. Karen took some time basically giving Kelli a good-natured roast. Peter took a different tack and tried, evidence to the contrary notwithstanding, to persuade the group that I was really a nice guy.

Speeches over, Kristin started playing her keyboard again. It did sound a lot like a full orchestra. Jeff took Kelli out for the first dance. As they danced, Jeff held his daughter tightly to his body. I know exactly what it feels like to hold Kelli that way. Jeff was having a good time. Following that, I danced with Mrs. Stouffer. As we went out onto the floor, Kathleen whispered "I want you to hold me as tight as Jeff held Kelly." Kathleen was now my mother-in-law, so I followed her instructions. Kathleen and I are about the same height so, throughout the dance, my dick rubbed in her pubic hair. I am a terrible dancer, but Kathleen let that slide.

The next dance was me and Kelli. I had seen several beautiful nude women that evening: Karla, Karen, Robin, Lisa, Julia, Nicole, Kelli's cheerleading friend Monica (who was having her first nudist experience), even Kathleen. Kelli eclipsed them all. As we went out to a slow song from Kristen, I asked myself how I had gotten to date, much less marry, such an intelligent, charming, kind, beautiful, fun, sexy woman. I have never figured out the answer to that.

Kelli knew that I don't like to dance, so we mainly hugged, kissed, and felt each other up. Kristen finished the slow number, shouted "everyone dance!" and started a very upbeat number. Several people ran onto the dance floor, keeping Kelli and me from getting off it, so we joined in the mass of tits and dicks bouncing around exuberantly. Finally, Kristen took a break.

Kelli's other non-nudist friend who came to the wedding was a woman named Christy Morgan. Kelli and Christy had been friends through grade school and high school. Christy had gone to Kent State to become a teacher. She fell for a guy in college, got pregnant, dropped-out, and got married. When her husband got his degree, they had moved to Columbus (home for Christy). Her husband launched a moderately lucrative career as an insurance agent and Christy took the more difficult job of housewife and mother to, at present, two small children.

Kelli was ecstatic when she learned that Christy was coming to the wedding. "This is a huge sacrifice for her," Kelli said. "I doubt she's ever even gone nude in front of her husband with the lights on. I have to find something special for Christy to do." Kelli asked Christy to speak at the reception. I think Kelli expected Christy to give a traditional account of amusing, perhaps embarrassing, events from Kelli's youth.

During Kristen's break, Christy had one of the tables cleared and moved to the center of the temporary dance floor. She put a couple of sheets of yellow legal pad paper, a glass, and a folded sheet on it. Christy stood in front of the table with the microphone in her hand. I suspected that Christy had been cute a few years ago, but she now carried some excess fat and was not in the greatest shape. Her flawed figure and pale skin made her seem more naked than the rest of us. Her manner seemed to communicate both embarrassment from and pride in her nudity. That was endearing.

Christy raised the microphone and tentatively said, "Hi, I'm Christy Morgan. Except for her family, I have known Kelli longer than anyone here. Kelli asked me to say something today. Uh, as you have probably guessed, this is the first time I have ever been naked with a bunch of people. It' been a lot different and a lot nicer than I expected. I realize I am the outlier among all the gorgeous women here today. You have all been truly kind. Thank you.

Christy turned, displaying her plump ass, to pick up her notes. Turning back around, she said, "One of my hobbies is the history of our region. I am going to tell you some of that history that you have never heard. I think it is particularly appropriate for this occasion. I want to tell you about the first European settlers in Central Ohio, a group of Scandinavians, North Germans, and Dutch called the Hallineaux. For reasons which I think will become apparent, the Hallineaux have been completely excised from mainstream history."

Christy took a sip from her glass. "The Hallineaux took their name and their beliefs from a philosopher named Jacques Hallineau who lived in France at the end of the 16th Century and the beginning of the 17th. Hallineau, who history has also excised, believed that sexual pleasure was God's greatest gift to mankind. Hallineau taught that men and women came closest to God when they were experiencing orgasm and that sexual intercourse was the supreme religious sacrament. From that, it followed for Hallineau that sex should be experienced between as many people as possible as often as possible, that sex should occur openly and be celebrated, and that God gave mankind sex as much for pleasure as for procreation. Hallineau's teaching made him anathema to the Church and society of his day, as it probably would if he reappeared today. Hallineau was condemned as a follower of Satan. It is believed that he was burned at the stake."

HStoner
HStoner
2,393 Followers
12