Kelli Ch. 07

Story Info
Kelli and Will bare through changes.
6.5k words
4.69
10.3k
8

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HStoner
HStoner
2,402 Followers

When I first submitted stories to Literotica, I had a habit of writing an absurd number of chapters of the same basic story (see "A Traditional Swim 1-17" or "Legally Nude 1-26"). I have tried to break that habit, so this is the final chapter of the "Kelli" series. The chapters of this series are told roughly in sequence and each chapter assumes knowledge of the prior chapters. Therefore, I recommend reading the first six chapters of my "Kelli" series before reading this story.

I applaud those who are writing erotica set in the new corona virus reality. My intent here is to offer an escape. Hopefully, this story will continue to provide enjoyment when the virus is just a bad memory. In the meantime, I ask that my readers stay safe.

This story is a work of fiction. Real institutions are mentioned in this story, but they are used fictitiously. Insofar as the author knows, no real person affiliated with any of those institutions has ever behaved like the characters in this story. Any similarities between any character in this story and any real person are coincidental and unintended. Comments on this story, both favorable and unfavorable, are always welcome. Thank you for reading.

________________

Kelli and I left the "Not A Beauty Pageant" at the Cornett estate $ 1,000 richer and with a disk containing a video of the onstage portion of the event. We also made two new friends: Nancy and Doug Riddell, the couple who won.

Nancy and Doug were both mid-forties. Doug, I thought, was just average but Nancy was beautiful. She had natural red hair, elegant legs, and a chest that still looked reasonably firm. She was probably carrying a bit more weight in her hips than when she was younger, but that simply accentuated her curves. Doug owned an industrial cleaning business. They cleaned everything from auto mechanics' service bays to sensitive precision machinery. Nancy appraised antiques: furniture, silver, crystal, china, etc. She said that was a part-time gig job. She also made pottery. As we were dressing to leave the Cornett estate, I asked Nancy and Doug why they had decided to compete in the "Not A Beauty Pageant."

Nancy answered. "Our son has gone off to college, leaving us empty-nesters. We don't have a reason to play the stolid, upper middle-class role anymore. Who will we embarrass? I more than Doug I think, feel like there are many exciting things in life that my parents didn't teach me about and the other soccer moms didn't talk about. I won't get a second life to come back and try them out."

Doug added, "I knew Nancy felt like there was more to life. I was looking for things for us and picked up that free biweekly arts magazine you see Downtown. I saw an ad for an AFHF fundraiser. It said what AFHF was, which sounded interesting, but said you had to e-mail for the details about the fundraiser. I did and was astounded at what they sent back."

"Doug showed the stuff he received by e-mail to me," Nancy said. "Thinking about standing in front of people stark naked was scary, but I realized it was an exciting scary. I also realized I was getting aroused thinking about it. I could not stop imagining what it would be like to do it. I finally decided we had to try it."

"Ok, you tried it, now what do you think?" Kelli asked.

"Oh God!" Nancy said. "This has been like my wildest erotic dream, only it's been real. I don't feel the least embarrassed or ashamed of anything we did tonight. I feel more alive than I have in years. I must keep doing things like this. I hope everyone in Southwest Ohio knows exactly what my pussy, ass, and tits look like!"

Doug seemed thrilled by his wife's epiphany. "It's Nancy when she was young, only better!" he said.

We made a point of exchanging phone numbers and e-mail addresses with Nancy and Doug. Kelli's first act in the office on Monday was to copy the video on the disk to her computer and e-mail it to Bettina. Bettina's response, which she copied to me, said, "Well done. Wish I had been onstage with you." Kelli and I sort of wished Bettina had been too.

Our landlord had extended our lease on the house by a year. The property manager now said the owners did not know whether they would be returning to Cincinnati or not. Later in March, Peter's boss at the consumer products giant called him in. The company was about to have another round of "right-sizing." The people who knew Peter thought he was much too valuable to lose. That message was heavily diluted before it reached the corner offices where decisions were made.

Peter's boss proposed a compromise. The company would help Peter set up his own business. That took Peter off payroll. The company would put Peter on annual retainer equal to Peter's current salary. The company kept access to Peter's expertise but eliminated the cost of his benefits. Peter kept something near his existing income and was free to serve other clients. Since he had no alternative, Peter said yes. That turned out to be wise.

Julia came to us in early April. "It was my intention," she said, "to practice with the two of you for the rest of my career." Julia chuckled. "That's what is happening, it is just that this career is ending a lot earlier than I expected. Adam proposed. He's buying a house in Columbus and I'm moving in with him. I'm starting a new career as a kept woman. Maybe I'm not as independent and self-reliant as I thought when Grant and I split up. I'm sorry it was only six months."

Julia told us she was leaving at the end of the month. Julia said she was confident Kelli and I could handle the Kleist Bank work without her holding our hands, but we were welcome to bounce things off her whenever we wished. By that time, I was confident we understood the work. My concern was whether two people could do it and have any quality of life.

We reported Julia's impending departure to Bettina Hoffmann. Bettina's only comment was, "I will think that through." Since my sister owned ten percent of the bank and fucked the majority owner nightly, I was not too concerned about losing the Kleist Bank work. I was concerned that Kurt, Lisa, and the German lawyers would think we were overwhelmed without Julia and send some Kleist work back to New York.

Bettina called Kelli's cell phone that night or early the next morning in Munich. Kelli put Bettina on speaker so I could listen. "It has taken some work, "Bettina said. "I spoke with Lisa and Kurt. Kurt spoke with Father. I am coming to Cincinnati to help you. Of course, I cannot practice law in the US. However, I can continue serving the Bank just as I do now, only from a different physical location. Your common law system is different from ours, but I may be able to help you with other matters. My flight arrives in Cincinnati on Saturday of your Memorial Day weekend. Unless, of course, you do not want me."

"We don't want you to upend your life just to help us," Kelli replied."

"This will work out best for everyone, I think," Bettina said. "I will get to spend time with you. I will get to work nude as you do without having Father worried that he will see my bare vagina. Our firm recently hired another lawyer, Inga Speer. Inga will do the work I've been doing for clients other than Kleist. Father will be happy because he thinks I do not know that he is fucking Inga and will not find out if I am in America. And, I'm no cost to you because I will be paid by Kleist Bank as a consultant. Is that acceptable to you?"

Kelli and I traded thumbs up gestures. "It is perfectly acceptable to us," Kelli said.

"May I stay with the two of you in Cincinnati?" Bettina asked.

Kelli smiled at me. This was shaping up wonderfully. "Of course," Kelli said. "We do share the house with Karla and Peter. It is a big house and we have a spare bedroom."

"I'd much prefer to sleep with you and Will, unless you object," Bettina replied.

Kelli's smile widened. "You are definitely welcome to do that," she told Bettina. "Just so we can tell Karla and Peter, how long do you plan to be here?" Kelli asked.

"Until I get you and Will to move back to Germany with me," Bettina replied.

It was close to noon that Saturday when Bettina came past security at the airport and close to 1:00 p.m. by the time we got home. Bettina seemed wiped out. "My apology," she said, "flying fatigues me and I cannot sleep on airplanes." We took Bettina up to our bedroom, undressed her, and put her to bed. Karla and Peter were visiting his family in Minneapolis over the weekend, so we had the house to ourselves.

It was after 7:00 p.m. when Bettina woke and came out to the pool where Kelli and I were sitting. Watching Bettina come down the steps and around the pool with nothing on, I decided that, although they were quite different, Bettina was as beautiful as Kelli.

"This is a wonderful house," Bettina said as she approached us. "I appreciate you letting me live with you."

Kelli and I were lying together on a lounge chair. Kelli turned on her side so that there was a slight space between us. Kelli told Bettina "join us" and gestured at the small space between her and me. I turned on my side to create a bit more room and Bettina wriggled in between us, facing me with her ass to Kelli. To my relief, the lounge chair didn't collapse.

Bettina's breasts were pressed against my chest and my dickhead rubbed against her trimmed mound. After a moment, Kelli reached a hand over Bettina's side. Kelli put her hand on my balls and slowly ran it up the underside of my dick. After passing her fingertips over my dickhead, Kelli worked her hand between Bettina's thighs. Bettina raised a leg to allow Kelli better access. Kelli alternated between fingering Bettina and stroking me. Bettina was smiling. When Kelli again put a finger in Bettina, Bettina clamped her upper leg down, holding Kelli's hand in place. Bettina put her hand at the base of my shaft, circling her fingers around my dick, and slowly moved her and upwards. At the same time, Bettina kissed me.

We stayed like that for a time, until Kelli said softly, "You two need to fuck."

"We can involve you too," Bettina replied. She let go of me and gracefully stood up. I stood and helped Kelli out of the lounge chair. We hugged and kissed for a moment while Bettina walked off the concrete pool deck and lay on her back in the grass. Bettina spread her legs. Kelli giggled, stroked my dick, and said in my ear, "You're needed."

I walked over to Bettina and stood at her feet. She looked incredibly inviting. I hesitated for a moment, wondering if we even had any condoms. "Bareback Will," Kelli said. Ok. I knelt between Bettina's legs, moved over her, and slid my unsheathed dick into her pussy.

"Take it slow," Bettina told me. More loudly, Bettina said, "Kelli, get over my face." I started moving my hips back and forth in long, slow thrusts. Bettina said "nice." Kelli came over, stood with one foot on either side of Bettina's head, and squatted down. Bettina looked up at Kelli's pussy approaching her face and said "beautiful." Kelli lowered her ass onto her heels and Bettina began licking her.

It was incredibly erotic to watch Bettina's tongue and mouth stimulate Kelli. The experience was enhanced by the fact that I was simultaneously fucking Bettina. At one point, I looked up into Kelli's face. She had a look of pure bliss. Seeing me looking at her, Kelli leaned forward. We kissed. It wasn't until later that I appreciated the uniqueness of kissing my wife while I was having intercourse with another woman who was eating my wife.

I'm not sure exactly what Bettina was doing to Kelli, but Kelli suddenly broke our kiss. "Oh shit!" she said. I recognized the look on her face indicating that her orgasm was starting. "God damn Bettina," Kelli yelled, "you are so fucking GOOOOOOOD!" Kelli's body shuddered and, to my amazement, she squirted in Bettina's face. Kelli fell forward so she was resting against my right shoulder panting. When Kelli regained her breath, she whispered in my ear, "no offense, but that was fucking great!"

Kelli finally got up, took a few unsteady steps, and plopped her bare ass onto the edge of the pool deck to watch Bettina and me fucking. Bettina said, "I took care of Kelli. Please take care of me." Bettina suggested that I slightly change the angle at which we dick was sliding inside of her, to push harder against the front wall of her pussy. I made that change and Bettina moaned, "oh yes!" Bettina's hips starting bucking against me more violently. Her pussy seemed to contract on me. She dug her fingers into my back. This was as good as making love to Kelli.

Bettina hadn't said anything for a about 30 seconds. I was beginning to fear the embarrassment of coming before she did. Then, Bettina's legs contracted around me. Her motions became extremely violent. She leaned her head up and bit my shoulder, hard. Bettina kept her teeth in me as her body convulsed. I shot just as the convulsions slowed.

Bettina let go of me with her teeth and kissed my lips. "Wonderful," she said. "Now, lick your wife's fluids off my face." I did.

Kelli and I had planned to serve Bettina charcoal-grilled steak and corn on the cob for her first dinner in the US in a few years. It was too late for that when we finished playing. "I guess we're ordering pizza," Kelli said.

We had an understanding with one pizzeria that delivered to our neighborhood. Usually, one of two people delivered their pizzas: Alexis, the owners' 22-year-old daughter, or Darren, her boyfriend. The pizzeria would tell us when we placed our order who would make the delivery. If it was Alexis, either Peter or I would be waiting in the nude to pay her. If it was Darren, either Kelli or Karla would handle the transaction. We explained the system to Bettina. When we were told Darren would make the delivery that night, Bettina insisted on paying for the pizza. I expect Darren did not mind seeing a fresh nude body.

Later that night, Bettina brought out an item she had brought with her from Germany: a large (I thought) double-headed dildo. Bettina sat on the bed with the dildo in her. Kelli sat facing Bettina and wrapped her legs around our German colleague. Bettina guided the other head of the dildo into Kelli.

Watching the two women fuck themselves and each other was powerful. At one point, Kelli looked at me and, seeing my hard-on, said "Will, get on the bed on your knees." I knelt facing at a right angle to Kelli and Bettina. The two women took turns jacking me off while they continued to pleasure each other. By pure coincidence, I shot just as Kelli and Bettina kissed so my come hit Bettina's right cheek and Kelli's left. Both women laughed. Bettina wiped some of my semen off Kelli's cheek with a finger. Bettina put the finger in her mouth and sucked it clean. Then, the women licked the rest of my come of each other's faces.

Bettina's first weekend with us was outstanding. Despite all the sex between the three of us over the long weekend, we were all business for Bettina's first day in our office on Tuesday. I feared that Bettina might be hard to work with based on Lisa's comments and on the fact that Bettina could be brusque. My fear was unfounded. Bettina was a joy to work with, intelligent, cooperative, open, and always considerate of the rest of us. Maybe that was because we all went nude in the office.

Bettina had daily conferences by Skype with colleagues at Hoffmann u. Esch and people at Kleist Bank. At first, we partitioned off a separate space where Bettina could hold those conferences clothed without Kelli, Karla, or me nude in the background. Over time, Bettina decided that was unnecessary. We took the partition down and, I assume, everyone at the law firm and the Bank adjusted to seeing our nude bodies.

Late June saw us traveling north for the wedding of Julia and Adam. It was a nude wedding held on a Saturday afternoon at a fairly rustic resort northeast of Columbus. Bettina went with us which provided the opportunity to introduce her to Kelli's parents. Jeff and Kathleen understood, of course, that Kelli, Bettina, and I were lovers. Their sexual circle was also bigger than just the two of them.

Everyone at the wedding noticed Julia's maid of honor: Allison, Adam's daughter from his first marriage. Allison was big, as tall as her father, and blonde with broad shoulders, big tits, and solid hips and legs. I learned that Allison had recently graduated from an Ivy League university where she had played lacrosse. I think Allison made such an impression on everyone because, like everyone else, she was completely nude.

Julia introduced us to Allison during the reception phase of the wedding. "Dad told me that Julia wanted me as her maid of honor," Allison said, "then Dad told me it was a nude wedding. I've never gone nude in front of strangers before. I said 'hell no.' Julia and Dad called back together. They begged and said I could wear clothes for the wedding, although I'd be the only clothed person here. I was still uncomfortable about the fact that Dad would be nude, but I went along with it. I even brought a dress to wear today. I came in Thursday and stayed at Dad's house in Columbus. Of course, he and Julia go nude at home all the time. Suddenly, the idea of being nude myself wasn't that scary. I should say, it was still scary but in an exciting way. Even having Dad see me nude suddenly seemed like fun. So, here I am! I hope everyone enjoys. I know I am!"

In July of that year, Kelli and I got our dream case. A client of Kurt's owned a medium-sized company outside Munich that made precision equipment used to assemble bigger things out of microscopic parts. The company had sold $20 million of equipment containing its proprietary technology to a start-up company in Alabama. The start-up's primary lender, a huge bank in Atlanta, had induced the Germans to sell on credit: $ 5 million down and $ 15 million over 12 months. The Georgia bank had given the Germans all kinds of information about the start-up: contracts allegedly already signed with customers, resumes of the principals, market studies the bank had done. It all sounded great. It was all in e-mail from bank officers. It was all false.

When the bank took the start-up into bankruptcy less than a year later, the Germans were still owed $ 15 million. More importantly, although the Germans' contract with the start-up said the buyer would not re-sell the equipment (in order to protect the Germans' trade secrets), terms the bank knew about, the bank sold all of the German equipment out of bankruptcy to a Chinese firm.

Kurt steered the German company to us. With the help of a law school friend who practiced in Atlanta, we sued the bank for fraud and for selling the equipment in breach of the no-resale clause of the sales contract. Karla's investigation swiftly disclosed to us the bank's many lies to the Germans.

The bank initially claimed that the e-mail to the Germans from bank officers were forgeries. That was a mistake because it led to a court order allowing our computer forensics person to go through all the bank's computers, servers, laptops, even I-phones. Not only did we find the e-mail sent to the Germans were genuinely from the bank , we found internal documents, authored by the same people at the same time, directly contradicting what those people had written to the Germans.

The bank had realized from the beginning that the start-up company would fail. It was pressured to lend because one of the company's principals was the son of a powerful Georgia politician. The bank decided that it needed someone like the Germans to sell the start-up high value equipment on credit. The bank's internal documents spelled out the plan that the bank would collect its loan by quickly defaulting the company and selling the equipment for its own account as the company's secured lender, leaving the equipment seller as an unsecured creditor holding the bag.

HStoner
HStoner
2,402 Followers
12