Kelli Comforts Dad

Story Info
18-year-old daughter 'helps' jilted father.
9.8k words
4.53
307.3k
236
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SexyBeast
SexyBeast
2,518 Followers

Kelli tossed her bag down on the floor just inside the door, even though her mother was always telling her not to. Kelli didn't listen to her mother much these days. It seemed anytime they tried to sit down and have a conversation it turned into an argument and Kelli wound up storming off. A typical teenager, Kelli thought she knew everything and her mother's lectures just got on her nerves. She also kicked off her sneakers as she didn't want to track mud through the house and get yelled at for that too.

Passing through the house, Kelli unbuttoned her soaked uniform shirt and peeled it off. It was pouring rain outside, which was why she was home early. When the skies turned black and opened up like God had turned on a showerhead, cheerleading practice abruptly ended and she quickly gathered her things and took off for her car. Since she was home early, Kelli thought she would get a start on her homework and get it out of the way so she could concentrate on IM'ing during American Idol later. She was sure Ace was going to make it through tonight and couldn't wait to tell her best friend, Jade, "I told you so." She tossed her wet shirt on the back of a kitchen chair and poured herself a glass of soda before heading up to her room.

Kelli was at the bottom of the stairs when she heard the sounds from the second floor. She knew her mother was home, the big Suburban was in the driveway, but she hadn't seen her father's car. However, based on the sounds drifting down from her parent's room he had to be. She'd heard the sounds of her parents making love way too often to mistake it for anything else. Instead of going up, Kelli sat on the bottom step and listened in. It wasn't the first time for that either.

From what she heard a couple times a week, Kelli knew her parents still had an active sex life. A lot of girls her age would have been horrified to overhear such a thing, but she was intrigued. She'd seen dirty pictures on the Internet and as she explored her burgeoning sexuality, Kelli tried to imagine her parent's in some of the positions and situations she'd seen. Hearing her parents was powerfully arousing and it wasn't unusual for Kelli to touch herself as she listened in and tried to imagine what they were up to. As she sat at the bottom of the stairs listening in she felt that familiar tingle in her sex and closed her eyes as she leaned back against the wall. Her nipples hardened as blood rushed there and stood out darkly against her white sports bra. She caressed her own breasts and imagined her father lying beside her mother doing the same. Upstairs, her mother was moaning loudly and Kelli heard movement on the bed. Her mother cried out sharply and she wondered what her father had done to cause that sound.

While Kelli didn't have much use for her mother these days, she worshipped her dad. She was an only child and every bit daddy's little girl. Kelli thought her father was the sweetest, kindest, most handsome man on the planet and she thought her mother, who was beautiful in her own right, was lucky to have him. When she heard the way her mother harangued her dad it made her so angry. He worked so hard to provide for his family and made it so her mother could stay at home and Kelli didn't think her mother appreciated how good she had it. At least, Kelli thought, her mother did her wifely duties in the bedroom. Kelli teased her own nipples, so sensitive when they were hard, and sighed softly. There was silence from upstairs, but her mind filled in the blanks.

There were grunts and moans from upstairs and Kelli heard more sounds on the bed before it began a rhythmic squeaking. She slipped a hand into her shorts and panties and rubbed her damp pussy, spreading her thighs apart. Just rubbing for a few seconds had Kelli fully wet and when she found her clit and had to bite her lip to be quiet, but from fooling around with boys while her parents were upstairs sleeping Kelli had trained herself to be quiet. Her clit was burning to be touched and as she stroked it she imagined her dad on top of her mother, thrusting it so deep inside her. From the way her mother was shouting it was easy to imagine. The headboard was banging into the wall and Kelli knew they were going at it full throttle now. She quickened her own touch and rubbed her pussy in time to the sounds coming from her parents' room. It was so hot that they got together for a quickie in the afternoon. Kelli hoped that after she was married for twenty years she had that kind of passion with her husband. It would be easy to do if her husband was as wonderful as her dad.

The heat down below burst into full flame and threatened to consume Kelli at any moment. Sometimes when she masturbated she dragged it out, especially when listening to her parents because she liked to make herself cum when she thought they were, but she knew she'd come in on the tail end of their lovemaking and she didn't have the luxury of time. So she focused on her clit, rubbing up and down quickly with two fingers and felt the wetness flowing out of her pussy. She was almost moaning in time with her mother. The bed was banging into the wall harder and harder and Kelli knew from experience that her parents wouldn't be much longer now.

"Oh God fuck me!" Her mother screamed. "Fuck me, Jack! Oh yes, you bastard, make me cum!"

"Uhn, uhn, mmmm..." Kelli moaned as she reached her own peak. The flames burning in her pussy engulfed her entire body and she shook and curled her toes the way she always did when she came. She was so caught up in it that it wasn't until she caught her breath that Kelli realized something was wrong. For one thing, she never heard her mother talking like that during sex. And for another, her dad's name was Craig.

As hot as she had been a second ago, Kelli felt a rush of cold and her heart stopped. She forced herself to breathe and slowly took her hand out of her shorts. She must have heard it wrong. She had to have! But 'Jack' and 'Craig' didn't sound anything alike. It just couldn't be, Kelli thought and in that moment she knew she had to find out.

Creeping up the stairs like a ninja, Kelli peeked around the corner and saw her parents' door ajar. She'd snuck in after curfew enough times to know where the floorboard in the hallway creaked and she got on her hands and knees and silently moved down the hall. Her heart thudding in her chest sounded impossibly loud and she couldn't believe they didn't hear it. But then her mother and 'Jack' were still preoccupied. Kelli heard grunts and groans coming from the bedroom and guess her mother wasn't quite done. Whereas the sounds had turned her on just minutes before now they caused nothing but revulsion. Kelli prayed she was wrong as she stopped just short of the door.

"Aww, Christ Linda..." moaned an unfamiliar male voice. That definitely was not her dad. It took some concentration for Kelli to recognize the other sounds she heard as sucking.

Peering though the crack in the door, Kelli saw her mother kneeling on the bed, round, soft ass pointed at the door. There was a dark-haired man, handsome in his own way and not much older than Kelli, lying back on the bed. Her mother was between his legs with her short blonde hair veiling her face. But Kelli didn't need to see what was going on. She knew. Jack put his hand on the back of her mother's head and thrust his hips and his moans ended abruptly. She'd seen his content expression on a couple of her own boyfriend's faces and Kelli knew he'd just cum in her mother's mouth. Kelli felt like she was going to throw up and pulled back around the corner and leaned against the wall.

"You're something else, Linda," Jack sighed contentedly.

"Thanks, you're not bad yourself," her mother replied with a giggle. Kelli could hear the flirting in her voice and thought her mother was acting like one of her slutty classmates. "I don't think I'm going to be able to walk straight."

"We aim to please, ma'am. Are you good for another round?"

"I would love to, but my daughter will be home in a half hour and you have to get out of here."

"I'd like to meet that girl of yours sometime. If she's half as sexy as her mother..."

"Don't even think about it, you bastard. She's a gorgeous girl, but she's only just eighteen and still in high school. If you lay a hand on her I'll cut it off."

"You're more than I can handle anyway, baby."

"Good."

They stopped talking and Kelli didn't want to think about what they were doing, so she crept back down the hallway and then to the first floor. She didn't know what to do. She wanted to run out of the house and call her dad and tell him what a whore her mother was, but that would devastate him. Kelli didn't know if she could sit on a secret like this. She didn't know how she was going to look her mother in the eye knowing what she had done. Kelli had to take sometime to think about things. She went back to the kitchen and grabbed her shirt off the chair. The first thing was to get out of there because she didn't want her mother to know she was there.

After fifteen minutes, Kelli heard activity on the steps and panicked. She was sure she was going to be caught. Just before her mother and Jack came down Kelli ducked into the powder room and pulled the door closed.

"Quit stalling and get out of here," her mother said.

"If that's what you want then stop distracting me."

Kelli eased the door open a crack and saw her mother kissing Jack. She was wearing her short, satin robe and he had a hand inside it, massaging one of her big breasts. His other hand was on her ass. Kelli's mother was a curvy woman, the kind who turned heads when she came into a room.

"Save something for next time, stud. Go on, get out of here. We're cutting it close.

Looking past the illicit couple Kelli was horrified when she saw her bag on the floor just inside the front door and prayed her mother didn't see it too. Hopefully she was too busy slutting it up.

"Go on out the back," her mother instructed and gave her lover a last kiss before he left. Jack left and she went back upstairs and Kelli sank to the floor of the dark powder room with tears in her eyes.

How could her mother do such a thing to her dad? It was a horrible betrayal and Kelli wondered if she loved him at all. Kelli knew she could never do anything like that, especially to someone as great as her dad. She waited ten minutes and slipped out of the powder room. Her mother was still upstairs. Kelli opened the front door and slammed it shut, making a big deal of the fact that she was supposedly just getting home. She grabbed her bag and ran up the stairs and went right into her room, closing the door behind her. She heard the shower running and figured her mother was cleaning herself up. Kelli was glad because she wouldn't know what to say if she had to face her now.

A few hours later Kelli heard her dad come home and her mother called her down to dinner. She wasn't hungry and just wanted to hide in her room, but she sucked it up and went downstairs.

"Is everything okay, Kelli?" Her dad asked. "Your mom says you haven't popped your head out since you came home."

"Just studying. I want A's on my finals." She knew how important grades were to him and she was always doing to best to please her dad. He always said he wanted her to be more than just a pretty face.

"That's my good girl."

Kelli threw herself into his arms and hugged him tightly. "I love you so much, Daddy."

"I love you too, but I don't know what I did to deserve such a greeting." He hugged her back and kissed the top of her head. Kelli was about 5'6" and her dad had six inches on her. He was still broad-chested from a youth filled with sports and in his early forties his dark hair was touched with just a sprinkle of gray. He was very handsome by any standard and he was the standard for all men to his adoring daughter.

"You don't have to do anything. You can have a hug anytime you want."

"I'll remember that."

"If you two are finished with your love fest, dinner is on the table." Her mother said. Kelli had completely ignored her when she came into the kitchen.

"So how was your day? Did cheerleading get rained out?" Her dad asked.

"No," Kelli lied. "We just got it in. But that was one giant storm."

"I know it. Our power flickered in the office. I don't like the idea of you driving around in weather like that."

"I'm not a little girl, daddy. I'm eighteen now. I'm a woman."

"You may be eighteen, but that doesn't make you a woman overnight. And you'll always be my little girl. I'm allowed to worry about you. Did you get caught in it, honey?"

"No, I was in when the storm hit." Her mother replied.

"Did you pick up my shirts?"

"No, I'm sorry, hon, but I was tied up this afternoon. I promise I'll get them tomorrow."

Kelli wouldn't be surprised if her mother meant it literally. Who knew what she'd been doing with her boy toy before Kelli came home? Seeing her dad raised her spirits, while making her sad at the same time, but every time her mother spoke up Kelli became angry.

"Is something wrong, dear?" Her mother asked.

"No, why?"

"Because you look so unhappy."

Kelli plastered on a huge, fake smile and said, "Is this better, Mom?"

"Don't sass me, young lady."

"Sorry, I can't always be happy."

"Kelli, don't talk like that to your mother. I hate it when you two argue."

"Sorry, Daddy."

"Let's just have a nice dinner without any arguments."

Kelli managed to stay civil for the rest of the meal, but when it was over she went right back to her room and closed the door. She was sick to her very soul. Seeing her dad and how he was with her mother, helping with the dishes, kissing her, Kelli knew she couldn't keep quiet. He had to know what a fraud her mother was. Daddy deserves so much better, she thought and again pondered, If I had a man like him... She was torn between confronting her mother and making the lying bitch tell her dad the truth or whether she should just tell him herself. Neither was a good option, but Kelli wanted to be there to support him because she knew he would be so hurt. She didn't trust her mother to consider his feelings.

After sitting on what she knew for a week Kelli came to a decision. It was going to be hard, but as she was always reminding her dad she wasn't a little girl anymore and she could handle things on her own. Every Saturday afternoon her mother went to get her nails done and her dad took care of chores around the house. Kelli decided it would be a good day to pitch in and help out, so she canceled on going to the mall with her friends and found her dad in the backyard.

"I thought you were going out with your friends, Kelli girl," her dad said. He was up and a stepladder in a t-shirt and old jeans trimming back a tree that overhung her mother's garden.

"I decided to stick around and give you a hand if you don't mind."

"Of course I don't mind. I can always use an extra set of hands and I think your mother is afraid she'd break a nail if she did any real yard work. Besides, it's always nice to spend some time with you."

Kelli pulled back her golden hair, which fell just past her shoulders, and put it in a ponytail. It was a sunny, warm Spring day and Kelli put on a tank top and little shorts in hopes of getting some sun, although she didn't like the way it brought out freckles on her nose and cheeks. Her father trimmed back the tree and she carried the detritus off to the trash and steadied the ladder when he came back down. Next, they tackled the loose slats in the fence and the broken latch on the gate. He commented that just anyone could get in with it broken and she thought, you have no idea. Kelli washed up and fixed sandwiches, which they ate on the deck out back. She brought her father several cold beers, knowing he may need them later.

"You take better care of me than your mom," he said, giving her a hug. She leaned into his strong arms and wished she could stay there forever.

"I like taking care of you, Daddy."

"Then I am a very lucky man to have such a pretty girl looking after me." He gave her a big kiss on the cheek that left her glowing.

After lunch they washed their cars together and since it was such a nice day, Kelli decided to turn the hose on her dad while she was rinsing.

"Hey!" He shouted, ducking around the back of the car. She pointed it over the roof, but he stayed close to the car and sprinted around the front. Kelli turned the hose on him again, but he was on top of her quickly and they wrestled for it. He wrapped an arm around her waist, lifting her off the ground, and pulled her in one direction while pulling the hose in the other. She squirmed free of his grasp, but he had the hose and before she could even get two feet away he turned the hose on her.

"Dad!" She squealed, trying to cover up and turn her back to him, but it did no good. Kelli was soaked to the bone. "No fair! I only got you a little bit!" But her dad didn't relent until she was dripping head to toe.

"That'll show you not to mess with the old man," he chuckled, finally relenting.

"I'm a mess," Kelli pouted, pulling her hair out of the ponytail and shaking it out. Her shorts and tank top were plastered to her and the white top had turned transparent, showing her pink patterned bra underneath. She wasn't as gifted in that department as her mother, but Kelli's breasts were a large b-cup and very nice and firm. Her nipples, which puffed out at the slightest provocation, showed through both her bra and tank, but she didn't cover up. It was only her dad there and she didn't think he would look at her like that, even though she had to admit she looked pretty hot all wet. But then she looked at him and could have sworn his eyes flicked up from her body to meet hers.

"You'd better go get into something dry, Kelli. It's not that warm out here. I'm about ready to call it a day anyway."

"Sure, Daddy."

Kelli went inside, but she didn't change. Instead she paced back and forth in her room and thought about what she was going to say to her dad. She had planned to say something at lunch, but she was having such a nice day with him she didn't want to spoil it. After their little wrestling match over the hose she was glad she hadn't. That was fun and it wouldn't have happened if she'd told him about her mother earlier. She liked the way her dad just grabbed her and took the hose. Kelli liked a strong man and it felt good to have him just grab her like that. She thought about what she could have done with the situation if it had been a boyfriend she'd been wrestling with.

She heard her dad come in and decided it was now or never. When he came upstairs she took a deep breath and went down to her parents' room.

"Daddy?" She said, walking in the open door.

"Hey, Kelli girl, what's up? I thought you were going to get out of those wet things." He'd just pulled his shirt off and his jeans were unsnapped.

"I need to talk to you about something." She couldn't help noticing how good he looked with his shirt off. His chest was still defined and covered with just a little hair. She also thought she caught him looking her over in her wet clothes again.

"Why so serious all of the sudden? You're not pregnant, are you?"

"Daddy!"

"I was just joking. Don't look so shocked. You think I don't know you sneak boys into the house? I don't like it, but you're old enough to make your own choices. I trust you to be careful."

Kelli just assumed her dad thought she was a virgin, although she wasn't, hadn't been in over a year. But she'd only been with a couple guys. She didn't sleep around like some of the girls at school. "It isn't about me. It's about Mom."

Now he did look concerned. "What about your mother?"

Kelli sat down on the bed the sat beside him. She fixed her clear blue eyes on his, but didn't speak.

SexyBeast
SexyBeast
2,518 Followers