Kelli Learns What She Loves

Story Info
College girl learns her true sexual self.
9k words
4.48
132.9k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,591 Followers

This is a fictional account.

* * * * *

Author's Note: I'm hoping you all like this, though I imagine it will not please everyone. It's different somewhat from my other works for a reason. If you don't like interracial sex, you might want to exit now. Enjoy, hopefully.

* * * * *

Kelli had been away at college in Texas from her home on a farm in upstate New York for a couple months when Amber, her roommate, suggested they go to a party. Amber was pretty, popular on campus, and always ready for a party, especially if it involved sex. She was usually the instigator in their weekend activities and this week was no different.

Amber had met some guys in her classes she wanted Kelli to meet too. Jamal invited Amber to a party and she wanted Kelli to come along with her. There would be several guys there and Amber wanted Kelli to go for companionship and to help if things got interesting, which she hoped.

Amber and Kelli had shared many stories of their sexual activities in high school since becoming roommates at the beginning of freshman year. Amber knew Kelli loved sex, especially giving blowjobs, and Amber was into practically anything to do with sex. She had even gone down on Kelli a few times, showing her bi-sexual tendencies too. Kelli loved it when Amber ate her out. Even though Kelli hadn't tried oral sex with a woman before, she was willing to reciprocate with cute Amber, but Amber always refused. She apparently liked giving more than receiving from another woman.

As they dressed for the night, Amber talked excitedly about the guys. Jamal and his two friends were black and sophomores. They had an apartment just off campus where the party would be. Amber wasn't sure how many people were invited but didn't really care anyway. She was usually the life of the party so the more the merrier as far as she was concerned.

Kelli brushed her shoulder length brown hair, looking in the mirror over the dorm dresser, as Amber talked about the evening. Kelli had decided to wear a tank top and short skirt as the Texas weather was still very warm in November. The tank top was tight on her slender body and smallish breasts. Kelli had prayed all through high school her tits would grow some more but now had resigned herself to her other assets. She knew from compliments in high school that her firm shapely ass was her best feature. She wore jeans a lot to emphasize her sweet butt. Kelli knew she was cute too. Maybe she was not to Amber's standards, but still fine, and she had talents in other areas that drove guys nuts.

Amber wore a low cut tight top, revealing her more ample breasts, and tight jeans that emphasized her fantastic body. Blonde and cute as a button, Amber could get any guy to hunger for a chance to be with her. Her outgoing personality added to her image as the complete turn-on package for practically any guy. Kelli was more reserved and often Amber had to convince her to show her more daring side. Kelli had plenty of experience though. She had been sexually active for a long time.

The gals left their dorm roommate before seven and headed for the address Amber had been given by Jamal. Kelli was nervous, having never been with black guys before. Not many blacks had lived in her small farming community. Amber was more experienced though and convinced her everything would be fine. Amber was good at getting Kelli to do things she otherwise would have shied away from if left to her own devices.

When they got to the apartment, they could hear loud music coming from inside. Amber told Kelli everything would be cool as she rang the doorbell and Jamal answered. He was tall, handsome, and had a big smile at seeing the two freshman hotties on his doorstep. He invited them inside where the music was even louder.

Once inside, Jamal introduced them to four other black guys. Amber knew two of them from classes and immediately bubbled with her usual charm. She introduced Kelli as her roommate to the guys she knew, John and Malcolm, and Jamal introduced the others as Darnell and Joe. They were immediately offered beers and began socializing with the five guys. They were the only women there. Jamal, Darnell, and John were the roommates in the apartment. Joe and Malcolm lived nearby.

The party progressed with beer drinking, conversations over the music, and some dancing by Amber with several of the guys. Kelli joined in on the dancing too when Jamal asked her to. As the beer consumption continued the talk became more sexual with Amber in many ways the instigator. The guys all looked to be in good shape and Kelli found herself attracted to Jamal. He was outgoing like Amber and seemed to be the ringleader of the group of black guys.

After eating some pizzas the guys had ordered, the dancing continued along with the beer drinking. Each dance seemed to take on a more sexual tone with guys copping feels and the girls rubbing against them in all the right places. Kelli was feeling more comfortable all the time and barely noticed Amber disappear with Joe and Darnell into a back bedroom. Malcolm and John were deep into some loud discussion about the Dallas Cowboys when Jamal took Kelli's hand and led her to his room. She went willingly.

Little did Kelli know that the next few hours would change her life forever. She, of course, knew why they were going to Jamal's room and was ready to do her part to make him happy. In fact, she found him very attractive. A lot of the sexual talk in the last hour, from the guys, had joked about the size of black guys' cocks. Kelli loved playing with dicks and big ones all the better. She held his hand and followed him as he closed the door to his room and led her to the bed.

Jamal had Kelli sit on the bed as he stood before her. Kelli, being a bright girl, knew from the smile and expression on Jamal's face what he expected next. She had found herself in this same position countless times with her white boyfriends in high school and willingly took over the lead. There was something about Jamal though that intrigued her. It was almost like he could command her to do something with just a knowing look and she would comply. She felt strangely compelled to do his bidding.

Kelli's small hands opened the belt of Jamal's pants and then the zipper. She could see the outline of what appeared to be his genitals and her fascination and interest increased. When she had his pants open, she pulled them down, letting them fall to his ankles. He had not been wearing shoes in the house and he quickly stepped out of the pants. His boxer-clad groin jiggled invitingly in front of Kelli's face as he moved. She reached out and grabbed the tops of his underwear and pulled them down. Kelli stared in raptured fascination as inch after inch of his large black phallus came into view.

Kelli stared at the magnificent dick before her. It was fascinating to her not only in its blackness but the length and girth were equally as impressive. She found herself involuntarily licking her lips as she glanced up to his face. Jamal looked down upon her with a smile and a look that made her feel he could read her mind. It was his words though that really took her breath away.

"You like my big black cock, Kelli?"

She could only nod her head as her breath seemed to be trapped in her lungs.

"Suck it, bitch! Suck it good, cunt!" Jamal commanded her.

Kelli took his huge black cock in her soft, small white hands, immediately enthralled by the contrast of her white skin to the deep ebony cock and its purplish dark head. His cock was not even semi-hard and his big balls hung down in their black sack like two plums. Her one hand raised the soft cock to examine the tip as the other hefted his weighty balls. She finally allowed herself to breathe as she stared at the cockhead before her. It was huge, at least as big as the biggest white guys she had known from high school. It was darkish purple and she could smell his musky scent with the closeness. Her nostrils flared with the heady smell.

Kelli had never seen a more fantastic cock. Her first lover, Jason, had been well endowed and her second, Tommy, was even bigger. Jamal was at least as big as Tommy, if not bigger, but it was the blackness and strong musky odor that drew her like never before. Her brain seemed to be going into automatic pilot as she examined the wonderful appendage before her. Jamal had moved in to bring his black cock right before her pretty white face.

"What're you waiting for? Suck it, cunt! You know you want to," Jamal told her.

Kelli glanced up briefly at his still smiling face as her tongue reached out and flicked over the head. The tangy strong taste assaulted her taste buds; she felt her pussy throb and leak juice into her panties. She wished at that moment he would grab her tits and pinch her nipples. Kelli could tell it wouldn't take much more physical or mental stimulation to get her off, but she also felt like this was all about his pleasure, not hers, so she said nothing, hoping he would touch her. Kelli knew from experience she would have many mini-orgasms just sucking on this glorious cock.

Her tongue teased the head and the piss hole, washing away into her mouth the tanginess, and wetting the head. When she had the head covered in saliva, she sucked it into her mouth drawing a low moan from Jamal. Kelli had already, at this young point in her life, sucked hundreds of cocks. She knew from the praise of many men that she had a talent for it. She had learned many tricks along the way, including how to get a soft cock hard quickly to playing with a guy's nuts to deepthroating. Her skills had made her well known back home, not at her high school but a neighboring one where many of her boyfriends went.

Kelli applied herself to sucking Jamal hard and learned that her practiced skills on white guys also produced the same desired results with black guys. Jamal moaned lightly as she sucked the head and teased the underside until he was impressively stiff. His cock was every bit the size of Tommy's from high school, maybe bigger, and was also nicely thick. It would be a challenge to deepthroat him, but when it came to cocksucking, challenges were what Kelli liked the best.

She had learned several things about herself in high school. One, she hated anal. It hurt too much in her tiny asshole. Two, she loved sucking cock and could have delicious mini-orgasms while doing it, especially in the right atmosphere, surrounded by several guys egging her on. She loved to be told what made a guy happy and she loved giving them pleasure. Kelli loved big cocks on fit guys. Fucking was fun too but she loved sucking cock best of all. She liked being eaten herself too but could be completely happy just sucking cocks. Many cocks, one right after the other. She had once sucked off ten guys in a row. She also swallowed each time. Jason had taught her the value of that to a good blowjob.

Jamal's hard cock felt wonderful in her mouth. Her nose breathed in his intoxicating black maleness as her fingers caressed his firming ballsack. His groans only encouraged her more and she took more of his impressive size into her mouth. Kelli used a lot of tongue action as she sucked and started bobbing slowly on his cock. Jamal's legs stared to tremble slightly as she sucked him with all her talents.

"Oh, that's good, bitch!" Jamal hissed. "Take more! Take it all, whore."

Other women might have spit his cock out and walked out of the room at the words he was using, and the names he was calling her, but not Kelli. She loved it even more and reveled in his tawdry treatment of her. She intensified her sucking on him and took him to the back of her mouth. Kelli was enchanted with Jamal and driven to show him how good a little cocksucker she was.

Kelli could deepthroat but could never take a cock right down her throat. She had to stop at the back of her mouth with the cockhead at the threshold of her throat and adjust something in her jaw to take a cock further. She wasn't even sure how she did it, but she only knew she needed to open her jaw to allow the head to enter her throat. Kelli took Jamal's cock to the point of entry and then made the subconscious adjustments. He growled like a wounded animal as she pushed him into her tightly clenching throat.

"Oh, fuck! You little cocksucking whore! Where did you learn to deepthroat a cock?" Jamal groaned as he felt himself being consumed almost entirely by this small white chick. It took all of Kelli's skill to take Jamal's cock down her throat. The length and girth were impressive and a definite challenge. She had learned to take Tommy completely down her throat and her nose would be buried in his pubes. Jamal must be just a touch longer she reasoned as his cock seemed to hit bottom in her throat and go no further. It didn't matter though as she had taken him almost completely down. Her nose pressed against his groin as his cock stretched her throat and mouth wide. Tears filled her eyes and the used oxygen in her lungs demanded to be let out. Kelli reluctantly backed off until just the head remained in her mouth. She sucked on that as she recovered, tasting his pre-cum.

"Damn, woman! You sure know how to suck cock," Jamal complimented her.

Kelli smiled at him, still with his cockhead in her mouth.

"You swallow too?" Jamal asked.

Kelli nodded affirmatively.

"Then eat my shit, cunt," Jamal told her.

Kelli went back to working over Jamal's big black cock. His balls were tight against the base of his cock and she knew what that meant. A bit more effort on her part and he would be feeding her his spunk. She wanted to please him and set about applying her skills to his dick. Jamal groaned loudly now as she sucked on the head and licked teasingly before taking him into the back of her mouth again. A few seconds later his cock was being squeezed deliciously by her tight throat.

"Oh, fuck! You cocksucker," Jamal exclaimed. "Suck it, bitch."

Kelli pulled him from her throat and sucked hard on the head as she stroked the stiff shaft. Her left hand lightly squeezed his hard balls as her right followed her bobbing head up and down his shaft. Kelli sensed his stiffening shaft and enlarging head and knew he was close.

"Fuck, girl! Eat my shit, cunt," Jamal yelled.

She teased the head repeatedly with her tongue as her head bobbed quickly on his cock. Her hands increased their pressure and speed too. Seconds later, Jamal couldn't take any more and his cock exploded in Kelli's hungry mouth. His hands held her head in place as he pumped what seemed gallons on his pent up seed into her voraciously sucking mouth. Kelli collected all his seed in her mouth and waited for him to finish. Her tongue tenderly continued to tease the underside of the head, drawing out his orgasm and making him tremble with his release.

Finally Jamal said, "Shit, woman. You sure know how to suck cock!"

Kelli pulled off his slightly softening organ and swallowed the load of cum in her mouth. It slid thickly down her throat and into her waiting tummy. As Jamal had cum, so had Kelli. Several delicious little orgasms had shaken her lithe body and those plus his appreciative words made her smile up at him.

Jamal reached down, took her hands in his, and pulled her up to stand before him. She looked up at the handsome black man as he smiled at her. She thought he might be planning to kiss her, so she waited, despite knowing most guys didn't like kissing a chick after she had just sucked them off. Jamal confirmed this might be true of black men too as he grabbed her tank top and pulled it off her over her head. Kelli rarely wore a bra.

Kelli hoped he would like her little tits as she stood before him topless. She found herself wanting to please this man in everything. Other guys had loved playing with her nipples and she hoped more than anything right then he would too. Jamal didn't disappoint her and took her two nipples in his big strong black hands as he spoke. She looked down to see his black hands against her white flesh and saw and felt them tweak her brownish pink nipples. She purred with his touch as she listened.

"I'm going to fuck you now," Jamal stated. "You want me to fuck you, don't you, Kelli?"

Since entering his bedroom with him, Kelli spoke her first word, "Yes."

"Take your clothes off and then suck me hard," Jamal demanded.

Kelli stripped her remaining skirt and panties off in seconds and resumed sitting before him on the bed. She took his semi-hard cock in her mouth and sucked the head, getting a little remaining taste of cum as she did. Jamal recovered quickly which somewhat surprised Kelli. Even with her skills, she figured it might take a while to get him fully hard again, but he bounced back in a minute or two. When he was fully hard, he told her to get in the middle of the unmade bed. As Kelli did so, she could smell the stale odor of sweat on the sheets.

"You're going to love feeling this big black cock far up in your tiny white pussy," Jamal stated.

Kelli just stared at him as he climbed onto the bed between her already spread legs. Jamal looked at her shaved pink snatch, already wet and ready from her several orgasms.

"I like a shaved cunt," Jamal said. "Keep it that way."

Kelli nodded okay. She watched him get into position and felt his cockhead work into her open slit. Jamal had been fucking for many years too and quickly found the entrance to her pussy. He seated his cockhead into her opening and pushed forward. Kelli hadn't fucked in several months since going away to college. The only sex she had so far in her freshman year had been to give a white guy a blowjob at a frat party she went to with Amber. Her pussy opening now stretched wide and taut to accommodate the big purple head of Jamal's cock.

"Oh, geez," Kelli moaned aloud, as Jamal pushed into her.

"You like that, don't you, cunt?" Jamal stated, as he felt the head of his dick break through the resistance of her stretched cunt opening and sink in an inch or two.

"Yes," Kelli wheezed, as a knock came at the door.

"Jamal! When you going to join the party?" Malcolm asked.

"Soon as I fuck this good little cocksucker," Jamal yelled back.

"She likes to suck on black dick?" Kelli heard Malcolm ask.

"Yeah, she's got quite the mouth on her too," Jamal claimed.

"Well, hurry up so we can try her out too," Malcolm stated. "I got a big juicy black cock for her to suck on."

"Keep your shorts on," Jamal yelled back, as he sank deeper into Kelli drawing a groan from her.

Kelli was a bit amazed the way these black guys talked about a woman right in front of her. Like she wasn't even there to hear them speak. Like she was just their private fuck object that they could pass around like a dirty slut. It surprised her more than anything and made her feel deliciously cheap and nasty. Those thoughts left her quickly though as Jamal moved, returning her to the reality of him forcing his huge cock up inside her.

"Ahh," Kelli groaned aloud.

"Stretching your tight white cunt, huh? Ever had a white cock this big in you before?" Jamal asked.

Kelli just shook her head no.

"You're only going to want big black cocks from now on when I'm done with you."

Kelli felt him push again sinking even deeper. It was true. She could not remember ever feeling this full and stretched. He felt huge inside her. Like a big black monster invading her small white body via her tiny pink vaginal cavity. Kelli thought, 'This must be like childbirth,' as the big dick sank completely into her stretched pussy.

"I'm going to fuck you until you scream for me to cum inside you. You want my black baby, bitch," Jamal pronounced.

"Oh, fuck," Kelli groaned.

"You want me to fuck you good, cunt?"

"Yes," Kelli wheezed, between gasps. "Fuck me good."

"Get ready to have the fucking of your life, whore," Jamal stated.

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,591 Followers