Kelli Learns What She Loves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,591 Followers

Kelli held onto his sides as he pulled back. It felt like his cock was pulling her insides out. When he pushed back in she gasped aloud.

"Oh, shit," she growled, feeling the big dick forcing her open fully again.

"You're going to be moaning your fool head off soon," Jamal claimed.

He started fucking into her at ever increasing speed. The stretched out feeling began to ease as her pussy got used to the girth and length of his big black cock. The new feelings of pleasure began to build quickly replacing the fading discomfort. Soon she was into the rhythm and guiding his hips with her hands as he skewered her cunt with his huge cock. She began to feel an orgasm building deep inside her. One she could tell would be a huge one.

Jamal was fucking hard into the small white girl beneath him. Having cum in her mouth recently he was primed to fuck her good and long before he worried about busting his nuts again. He could tell by her groans and actions she was getting close so he fucked her as hard as he could. He looked down at her engorged nipples, wanting to suck on them, but could not reach them easily on the smaller woman.

Kelli groaned one last time as her climax erupted in her brain like a volcano. Her hands left his sides and grabbed her own nipples, pinching and stretching them more cruelly than Jamal could believe as he watched. He made mental note to try that on her sometime too. He continued to pound into her even as her pussy tried to clamp down on his ramming cock. He was strong and easily fucked repeatedly into her sex driving her wild. Kelli thrashed her head from side to side, groaning loudly as she peaked.

Jamal began to break a sweat as he watched the pretty face of the white girl beneath him. It was just now starting to soften again and relax as she came down from her extended climax. Kelli moaned and tried to catch her breath even as he continued to fuck her without let up or mercy.

"Enjoy that, bitch?" Jamal asked, as he breathed heavily himself above her.

"Oh, fuck," was all Kelli could manage.

Jamal fucked her for another five minutes with little let up and Kelli came twice more before he finally groaned and sank deep inside her. She could feel his cock expand and pulse. It jetted streams of his cum deep inside her. The extra heat and wetness made Kelli cum again. They rode out the last of their orgasms together until they were exhausted. Jamal slumped down on her when he was done. Sweat dripped from his face onto the bed next to Kelli's head. Her own forehead beaded with sweat drops and her body felt covered in moisture.

Kelli felt relief and loss at the same time when Jamal finally rolled off her onto the bed beside her. The relief was to be able to breathe unencumbered again and the loss was the vacantness of her open stretched pussy. Their combined fluids ran from her open hole onto the sheets below.

They lay side by side until they had regained much of their breath. Jamal got up on an elbow and leaned over towards her. He grabbed a still erect nipple and tweaked it. He leaned in and kissed her. Kelli passionately returned the kiss until they broke it.

"You ever been fucked that good before?" Jamal asked.

Kelli could not remember a better fucking and even if she could have she knew the right answer. "No, never," Kelli said, still gasping slightly for air.

"Want more later?" Jamal questioned.

Kelli wasn't sure her tight little pink pussy could take more pounding, but she said, "Yes," anyway.

Jamal smiled at her and got off the bed. "You better go see what those other guys want," Jamal told her.

Kelli got up and went to grab her clothes but he told her to just leave them. Kelli left the room feeling strange joining the party bare naked. Not only that, she needed to find a bathroom as Jamal's cum was still running out of her and her cunt was a sloppy mess. Surely the other guys wouldn't want to touch her while she leaked another guy's cum.

She spotted the bathroom at the end of the hall and quickly walked inside and shut the door. She had to piss too, so she sat on the toilet to relieve herself and wipe her soaked pussy. Kelli freshened up as best she could before leaving the bathroom. When she was back in the hallway, she hesitated momentarily before walking back to the living room. She was a bit embarrassed to be naked and parading around in front of everyone. Her time to hesitate though was cut short when Malcolm spotted her and waved her into the living room.

As Kelli walked towards Malcolm, he eyed her with a big smile. She had enjoyed immensely sucking Jamal's black cock and the fucking he gave her. She wasn't sure how much more she could take but she knew she wanted to please a few more of these guys and maybe even Jamal again if she could. Malcolm took her hand as she entered the living room and led her to the couch. Amber was already there on her knees between John's legs sucking on what looked like another nice sized black cock. Joe was getting on the floor behind her and lining up his stiff cock with Amber's exposed cunt.

Joe, Darnell, and Amber were all completely naked. John was naked from the waist down with his pants on the floor by the couch. Malcolm was the only one still completely dressed. Darnell was chilling in an overstuffed chair casually playing with his stiff cock. It looked more average sized than John's and certainly Jamal's.

Malcolm moved her over to sit on the couch. He started undoing his pants as he spoke to her.

"You like sucking on black cocks?" Malcolm asked, with the same pleasant smile as before.

"Sure," Kelli responded, even though Jamal had just been her first.

Kelli helped Malcolm drop and step out of his pants and briefs. His cock was as black as Jamal's and close to the same size soft. Kelli took him in her hand, once again delighting in the contrast of skin tones. Malcolm's cock was already starting to stiffen as Kelli started stroking it. His balls looked to be of good size too when she cupped them as best she could in her small hand. Kelli glanced one time over at Amber before sucking on Malcolm's cock. Amber was moaning around John's cock as Joe fucked her pussy. John was not as dark skinned as the others and his cock was lighter in color too, almost like a white cock. Amber looked to be enjoying herself. Kelli wondered what Amber had already done with these guys while she was with Jamal.

Kelli smiled at Malcolm as she looked up at him and took his cockhead into her mouth. She tasted his tanginess. He smelled musky like Jamal as she sucked on the expanding head. It didn't take long for Malcolm to get hard. He must have been anxious, waiting on the others to go first. His cock was not as long as Jamal's or as thick but still nice and big. Kelli sucked on the head and started bobbing up and down. Malcolm moaned as she sucked his cock.

The room filled with the noises of two girls sucking dicks and the moans and groans of the participants as they fucked or had their cocks sucked. Kelli glanced once more over at Amber but kept working Malcolm's cock in her mouth. Amber was trying to bring John off with her mouth while Joe's cock pumped into her pussy. Kelli knew what Amber must be experiencing from doing the same many times herself. She didn't like trying to suck a dick while being fucked. To Kelli each deserved to be done separately so that the right concentration could be given to both.

A loud groan from Malcolm brought Kelli back to concentrate more on him. It was time to show him a few of her tricks and give him even more pleasure. Kelli pushed his cockhead to the back of her throat, made her jaw adjustment, and then descended on his cock pushing the cockhead into her throat. Malcolm grunted and his legs started to shake. Kelli felt his balls tighten a little but his sack still hung nicely for her to play with. She liked dangling balls. A guy she knew in high school had balls that dangled even as he neared climax. Kelli found them to be more fun to play with than most guys whose nutsacks tightened up close under their cocks.

Kelli backed off Malcolm's cock as her air ran out. She teased the head with her tongue until she had recovered enough to throat him one more time. Malcolm groaned and held Kelli's head to him with her nose in his pubic hair. Kelli wished guys would just let her do the work without holding her head but knew they did so out of reflex action most of the time. Malcolm was no different and she easily pulled back off his cock without him holding her on his dick beyond her ability to breathe. She didn't like it when guys didn't realize the girl needed to breathe too and that it was impossible with their cock lodged down her throat.

Malcolm's legs were trembling more and from his groans Kelli knew he was close. She started bobbing her head on his cock and stroking him with her hand. Her left hand massaged his dangling balls like hanging coconuts. Kelli heard voices from the other people on the couch but continued her concentration on giving Malcolm pleasure to the end. She heard Joe say he was cumming. Kelli could not look right then but knew Joe must be pumping his cum into Amber's pretty shaved pussy. From the many grunts it sounded like John was emptying his cum into her mouth too.

Malcolm growled one last time and shuddered. His legs shook as his cock pulsed in Kelli's mouth. The first blast hit the back of her mouth with enough force to almost make her gag. She stayed with him and took the remaining blasts and a few ending dribbles of cum into her mouth with ease. He had shot her a good load and Kelli savored the taste of his juice before swallowing it down. She continued to tenderly nurse on Malcolm's softening cock until he eased back away.

"Oh, fuck, Kelli! That was great, woman," Malcolm remarked.

"Thanks," Kelli said, never sure of exact what to say to someone she had just sucked off.

"No one's ever swallowed my whole cock like that before," Malcolm stated.

"No?" Kelli asked.

"No! You're great! A great cocksucker," Malcolm agreed with Jamal.

"Thanks again," Kelli replied, smiling up at him.

Kelli looked over to see Joe pulling out of Amber's pussy. A flood of cum ran out of her as he pulled back. Amber was just letting go of John's soft cock from her mouth too. Darnell was standing up and looking for a place to put his hard cock. He could tell Amber needed some time to recover, so he looked over at Kelli. She smiled back at him and that was all the encouragement he needed to walk to her.

"Try her mouth, Darnell," Malcolm said, stepping back. "You'll be glad you did."

"Oh, yeah? That good, huh?"

"Better," Malcolm answered.

"Okay, I will. Suck this, woman," Darnell said to Kelli, stepping in front of her.

Kelli just said, "Gladly."

Jamal walked back into the room, showered, and wrapped in a towel. He sat in a straight backed chair while Amber remained seated on the rug between John's legs. Joe was resting naked on the other end of the couch and Malcolm took the overstuffed chair vacated by Darnell. He and Joe were just naked from the waist down. They all watched as Kelli sucked Darnell's black cock into her mouth.

'It tasted of pussy,' she thought, having sucked guys off many times after they were inside her. 'It must be Amber's,' Kelli reasoned, not caring one bit.

Kelli could feel all the eyes on her and she smiled to herself as she sucked Darnell. She was going to give him the best blowjob he ever had right in front of everyone. When the nasty talk started it only added to her excitement.

"Look at that slut suck cock," John said. "I got to get me some of that next."

"She sucked me to the root," Malcolm offered, shaking his limp big member.

"That white girl loves black cock. Bet she'd love this one," Joe claimed, also wiggling his long limp cock still wet from Amber's cunt.

"We're going to make her our personal suck slave, boys. Dump our cum down her willing mouth every time we want. Isn't that right, cunt," Jamal said to Kelli.

Kelli nodded yes as she took Darnell to the back of her mouth causing him to groan. He had been hard from playing with his cock in the chair and Kelli easily slipped his average sized cock down her throat bringing catcalls from the other guys. She licked his ballsack with his cock completely buried in her throat. Her nose pressed into his groin as she deepthroated his cock. The tight clenching feeling of her throat was driving Darnell nuts.

"Oh, fuck! She's got me all the way down. Shee-it," Darnell gasped.

"Suck him off, Kelli," Amber said.

"Yeah, swallow his jizz while we watch," Malcolm added.

"That bitch was made to suck cock," John stated.

Kelli started bobbing on Darnell's cock feeling it beginning to tighten and expand more. She did not notice Jamal stand and remove his towel. Amber did and when he beckoned her to follow him, she did willingly. Amber loved a big slab of meat as much or more than any girl - didn't matter whether it was black or white.

Darnell's balls were tight up against his shaft as Kelli's fingers teased them with her fingernails. She could tell he would explode any second and went after his spunk like the cumslut she was. It thrilled Kelli to be the object of discussion as she sucked cock. The words and comments of the guys turned her on immensely. Naked as she was, she worried they would see her cunt drip on it's own as she sucked Darnell towards orgasm. She had already had one mini-orgasm and another was approaching fast. Her nipples felt like rock hard bullets longing to be pulled and twisted.

The guys continued to egg her on calling her names like black cock whore, cumslut, and little cocksucker as they commented on her talents with her mouth. They said things like, 'the white honky mother-fuckers had taught her well how to suck cock but now they were going to make her a black cock lover and their own cum slave.' The dirtiness of the comments about her and the audience watching while she sucked cock, pushed Kelli over the edge and she came again just before Darnell. She could feel her pussy dripping cum and knew she must be creating a wet spot on the couch.

Darnell grunted one last time and fired ropes of cum into Kelli's anxious mouth as he held her head to him. 'Most guys must be afraid the girl will pull off at the last minute, ruining the blowjob by not finishing and taking their cum,' Kelli thought. They would learn there was no need for that with her. She wanted the cum prize for a good head job as much or more than they wanted to give it to her.

Darnell had cum in Amber so the load was not huge, but still good. Kelli waited patiently while he released his bolts of cum into her waiting mouth. When he finally stopped shaking and his cock quieted, she sucked tenderly on the softening dark head. It became too tender and Darnell backed away groaning. 'Black cocks,' Kelli thought, 'tasted slightly different from white guys' cocks but still good. Maybe better to her!'

"Oh, god! That was good, Kelli," Darnell said, staggering backwards.

Kelli smiled up at him and opened her mouth. Pooled inside was his collected cum. He and the other guys watched memorized as she swallowed it dramatically in front of them.

"Oh, fuck, Kelli! That is fucking hot," Darnell exclaimed.

The others agreed, "Wow, Kelli. That's wild, slut! Holy shit, cunt!"

Kelli smiled at them but noticed now that Jamal and Amber were missing. She must have looked disappointed that she might miss out on another shot at Jamal's cock, because the other guys immediately offered her more cock.

"Here, Kelli. Suck on mine," John said.

"No, I'm next, asshole," Joe claimed.

"Kelli, suck on Joe while I fuck ya?" Malcolm asked.

They positioned Kelli on the floor on all fours. John and Joe got on their knees in front of her and she alternatively sucked on their cocks as Malcolm lined his dick up to enter her cunt. Malcolm sank easily into Kelli's juicy pussy. She moaned on Joe's cock as she felt Malcolm's length probe deep inside her. Not wanting to be left out completely even though his cock was still recovering, Darnell knelt down beside Kelli and pulled on her engorged nipples. Having her nipples played with was a huge turn-on to Kelli and she moaned this time on John's dick.

Malcolm started picking up speed as the pleasure increased to his cock from Kelli's tight white pussy grasping his dick like a silky moist glove. Kelli tried to give the two black cocks in front of her enough attention but the fucking she was getting was making that difficult. As she switched again between John and Joe, she took note of the nice big fat head on Joe's cock. His dick was nice size but the head was much bigger than the shaft. She hoped her pussy would hold out long enough to get a chance to feel that big head moving inside her. Kelli groaned as Joe pushed it to the back of her mouth and Darnell pulled hard on her right nipple.

"Shee-it, guys! This cunt loves to have her nipples pulled hard. Look at how I'm pulling on these beauties and twisting them and she is digging it," Darnell said.

"Holy fuck!" John said, taking the other one in his hand and pinching it hard.

"Oh, what a mouth on this cunt!" Joe exclaimed, as Kelli tried to get the big cockhead into her throat.

"She's got a sweet pussy too," Malcolm said, probing deeply into Kelli's cunt.

Hearing these black guys talk about her like she was a toy for them to play with or a slut at their disposal turned Kelli on in ways she had never known. She had never been with even one black guy before but now she started to realize that fucking and sucking four of them at once was sexual heaven to her. The way they talked dirty and nasty about her while she was right there in front of them was something white guys just didn't do. White guy always thought that romance needed to come before sex, or at least they were trained that way. Black guys talked and acted more openly about sex. Romance was never a part of it. She liked being their object of lust and lewd comments. She gave herself over to servicing their needs without question.

Kelli couldn't manage to get Joe's fat cockhead into her throat. It was just too big to fit into her throat no matter how she tried. Her attempts ended when she let his cock fall from her mouth in the throes of a nice orgasm. All the stimulation to her pussy, nipples, and her mouth was too much and she came deliciously just before Malcolm pumped her full of his jizz. His hot seed being deposited inside her pussy added to the length of her orgasm nicely. When Malcolm was done he pulled out and the guys shifted around.

Kelli could feel Malcolm's cum dripping from her pussy as Joe had shifted behind her to fuck her now. She longed to feel that big cockhead up inside her as he pushed into the sloppy mess of her cunt. Darnell had moved in front to take Joe's spot and Kelli rewarded his great treatment of her nipples by immediately sucking his now semi-hard cock into her skilled mouth. Malcolm joined the fun, playing wickedly with her now tender, red, and highly aroused nipples.

"She's all sloppy with your fuckin cum, Malcolm," Joe stated, with a note of complaint.

"Just got her nice and juicy wet for ya, bro," Malcolm replied.

"She's going to be a fuckin' dripping mess by the time I get to her," John complained.

"Don't stretch her out too much either, you guys," Darnell pleaded, his smaller cock hardening again in her mouth. "I want a shot at that white honky pussy too."

"Maybe I'll fuck her in the ass," John offered.

"Good idea," Darnell agreed.

"No, please," Kelli begged, letting Darnell's now stiff cock pop from her mouth. "I don't like it there. Just cum in my mouth if you don't want to cum inside me."

"You afraid of big black cocks in you tiny white asshole?" John queried, with a laugh.

"Yes! It hurts me too much," Kelli pleaded.

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,591 Followers