Kelli Learns What She Loves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If puny white cocks hurt her ass then we'll kill her for sure with our big black ones," Malcolm claimed, also laughing with John.

"Okay, we'll just fuck her until we're ready to cum then pull out and feed it to her," Joe wheezed, as his pleasure mounted inside her pussy. "The bitch likes the jizz anyway."

"Thanks," Kelli responded, taking John's hard cock back into her mouth.

Malcolm's teasing and pulling on her nipples was getting to her and Joe's big black cockhead did feel wonderful pushing in and out of her well used hole. Kelli worked hard to suck John off. She wanted to taste his seed and also save her poor pussy further overuse. Kelli worked his cock down her throat and soon John was fucking her mouth in time to the fucking she was getting from Joe. Again all the action to her body was driving Kelli wild. Darnell was rubbing his stiff dick against the side of her face and she could feel it leaving a small snail trail of pre-cum on her cheek. The combined effect of the guys was too much. Malcolm's work on her nipples, Joe's fucking her pussy, and John's nice cock in her mouth had every nerve ending in her body humming. Kelli shuddered through another wonderful orgasm as she felt Joe nearing his.

Kelli's climax hit powerfully partly because Malcolm had slipped his hand down to the top of her cunt and his fingers now played on her sensitive clit. The delicious waves of pleasure from her pussy and clit made Kelli shake and push back on Joe's cock to get every incredible inch of that big cockhead inside her. Her cunt clenched down hard on Joe's dick making it difficult for him to move. Kelli had pulled John's cock from her throat to breathe and concentrate on her own orgasm. He impatiently pushed back in as he too neared orgasm. Kelli tried desperately to breathe around the intruding cock as blissful pleasure passed through her body like an earthquake.

"Look at the bitch cum, boys," Malcolm yelled, as he observed Kelli shaking and grunting with her orgasm.

"She likes Joe's fat cock," Darnell added.

"Oh, fuck, look out," Joe yelled, pulling his cock from Kelli's pussy and racing around to her head.

John pulled out and fell back as did Darnell. Joe got quickly in front of Kelli and shoved his dick into her mouth. Kelli was coming down now from her climax and felt the big head hit the back of her mouth. Kelli reached up with one hand to hold the cock and work it with her mouth and tongue. Seconds later, Joe erupted with a loud growl into Kelli's mouth.

"Oh, fuck! That's it, bitch. Suck my dick. Eat my shee-it," Joe ordered.

Kelli held onto his cock like a nursing baby. Joe had cum already several times but still gave her many powerful blasts. She hung tightly with Joe as his cock finished unloading its juice in her mouth. No sooner had Joe stopped cumming and his dick started to soften in her mouth than John was entering her pussy from behind. Kelli felt the nice cock push up inside her despite the previous girth of Joe. She groaned noisily as Malcolm resumed pinching her abused nipples.

John quickly got into a rhythm as he was close to cumming. Her mouth had brought him near the edge several times and he was too charged up to last long. Darnell was barely back in Kelli's mouth when John warned him to be ready to move. Kelli could also feel the beginnings of another orgasm as John pounded her tender cunt.

"Wow, fuck her good, John," Malcolm said.

"I'm giving it to the bitch good," John replied, through clenched teeth.

"Make her remember just how good black cock feels," Joe said from the couch, as he cracked another beer.

"Oh, she'll remember alright!" John gasped.

As John fucked Kelli hard, slapping his hips against her ass, Darnell pushed deep into her mouth. Kelli didn't like trying to deepthroat while she was being fucked. It was too hard to concentrate on both but these guys were demanding she try. Fortunately Darnell's smaller cock slipped pretty easily into her throat.

"Oh, fuck! This cunt has some mouth," Darnell moaned.

"We ought to nickname her the black Hoover," Malcolm stated, with a laugh.

"Shee-it! Move the fuck outta the way," John yelled, pulling his cock from Kelli's pussy.

Darnell quickly pulled out of Kelli's mouth, exiting with a pop. Kelli was always reluctant to let a cock escape her greedy mouth, even for her own pussy. John scooted around to her face just as he started to let loose. The first blast of cum hit Kelli's right cheek and ran down off her chin. She managed to get the cockhead in her mouth just as the second jet hosed her tonsils, making her gag slightly. Kelli then got things under control, taking the balance of his diminishing cum into her mouth and collecting it in a pool. Her talented tongue licked the underside of the shaft and her one hand squeezed his balls to get every last drop he had to offer.

When John finally fell away from her mouth, soft and cleaned free of cum, Darnell was already into a good pace fucking her cunt. His cock for its size was doing a good job pushing her closer to the edge. Kelli had just finished swallowing John's seed when Malcolm appeared before her. She looked up at him with sweat on her brow, cum on her cheek, and a strained looked on her face. He was starting to think she'd had enough when she smiled and opened her mouth. His nice long cock was hard once again from watching all the action and he pushed in deeply to the back of her mouth.

John fucked her through another orgasm and came himself in her pussy. Malcolm wanted to finish in her mouth again, which he did after John was done and back in the chairs drinking beer with the others. Kelli had just finished swallowing Malcolm's load and cleaning him off when Amber and Jamal reappeared. Amber's hair was wet like they had been in the shower. Kelli sure felt like a nice shower but she was too exhausted to move. She lay on the carpet where they had left her with cum dripping from her sore cunt. Her nipples were still red and engorged and her jaw hurt like it was broken. She was in blissful heaven though, having cum more times than she could remember.

Everybody was tired and sexually satisfied. They stayed naked though and drank with the girls until it got late. Jamal had Kelli lying on the couch with her head in his lap, tenderly sucking on his semi-hard cock. She loved it and gladly did it for him even through the pain in her jaw. Her first boyfriend, Jason, liked having her nurse on his flaccid cock after orgasm and she had learned to adore it almost as much as sucking a hard one. Amber sat between John and Joe lightly stroking their somewhat spent members.

The party broke up near one in the morning. A couple of the guys had part time jobs to help with spending money and books. They were all pretty buzzed as they dressed and said goodbyes. Jamal pulled Kelli aside.

"I wanted to fuck you again," Jamal said. "You wanted it too, didn't ya?"

Kelli just nodded yes.

"I want you to come back next weekend. You can bring Amber if you like but I want to fuck you again," Jamal stated.

"Okay," Kelli responded.

"I like the way you suck dick too. You're a real good cocksucker, you know that?

"Yes."

"Well, if I see you around campus, I might just let you suck my dick again."

"Okay," Kelli replied.

The girls left and walked back to the dorm. Amber seemed fresher, maybe because she managed to get a shower in at the end. Kelli was tired and could even still feel major wetness in her panties. Her cunt was leaking a little even now as she walked home. Her nipples hurt, her jaw ached, and her pussy felt well fucked.

"That was wild!" Amber was saying. "Did you have a good time?"

"Great," Kelli agreed, trying to rally strength and convey her true feelings about the evening.

"Those guys have nice big black cocks, huh?" Amber stated.

"They sure do," Kelli agreed. "Especially Jamal and Malcolm."

"You like being with those guys?" Amber asked.

"Yes," Kelli replied. "That was awesome!"

"I'm glad you liked you first black cock experience like I did," Amber said.

"I was nervous at first but the guys were nice and, boy, could they make my pussy purr," Kelli exclaimed.

"Mine too," Amber agreed. "You want to do it again?"

"Yes!" Kelli answered quickly. "Jamal wants me to come over next weekend. You can come too if you like but he wants to fuck me again."

"Really! He said that?"

"Yeah. He wants me to suck him off too if we meet around campus."

"Will ya?"

"Sure, why not. He's cute and he has a fantastic dick."

"Are you going for him?" Amber questioned.

"Maybe, but it's more like he owns me or something. When he tells me to do something, I just want to do it for him. Like he has this magic power."

"You're submissive," Amber offered.

"You think so?"

"Trust me. You are."

"Oh, my," Kelli exclaimed.

They walked the rest of the way back to the dorm deep in thought and still mostly lit. When they were in their dorm room and getting undressed and ready for bed, Amber came up behind Kelli and squeezed her bare tits.

"Ouch! They're sensitive now from the guys," Kelli pronounced.

"Can I suck you?" Amber asked, in her most seductive, willowy voice.

"Now? It's late and my pussy is a sloppy mess."

"Especially now," Amber said, whispering in her ear and smiling.

Kelli lay down on her bed and Amber crawled quickly between her legs. Indeed her pussy was still moist and smelled heady to say the least. A half hour later, Amber had made her cum one last time while she teased her own clit to a nice orgasm. Kelli fell asleep almost the minute Amber was done with her. Amber tucked her petite roommate into bed and crawled into her own bed, equally exhausted. It had been a full day of super sex and they had the potential for many more to come.