Kellie and Brad Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drteetho
drteetho
190 Followers

"God, Kellie you`re so tight and hot, it feels good, so good!"

"Yes Brad, you fill me up so good! Do me hard! Don`t stop!"

"Oh baby you`re so beautiful!"

"My sexy stud!" Kellie grinned mischievously. "Tell me how nice my ass looks!"

Brad groaned and felt his hard-working cock twitch even more at her words. "Mmmm, Kellie, your ass is the sexiest ever, no woman has an ass like you!" He felt and squeezed her ass with his good hand and pounded into her harder.

She yelped in elation as his loving yet relentless manhood driving deep inside her.

"Oh god I`m going to cum again!" she yelled.

"Yes baby cum for me!"

Kellie`s juices coated his shaft. Her powerful orgasm rocked her body. Brad kept pumping into her as she rode out the aftershocks, until soon wave after wave of his seed shot out of him and flowed inside her.

They were still breathing hard when the door opened.

It was Russ. "Brad, there you are, I..." he started before realizing what was going on. "Oh! Shit!" he said in shock.

Kellie`s mouth opened wide and she clapped her hand to it in surprise. Brad blushed and said, "Uh, hi boss!" Not wanting to let go of Kellie, he reached down to the floor and quickly managed to grab her shirt so she could at least partially cover herself.

"I`m sorry, I should have knocked, jeez I`m so sorry," Russ apologized profusely, shielding his eyes so he could stop staring at the sexy scene before him.

Brad tried to break the tension. "Um, can you give us a couple minutes, Russ?"

"What? Oh. Yes, of course."

Russ turned to walk out. Then he stopped and said, without turning around, "Oh, and, uh, it`s good to see you two back together again." He finally left and closed the door on his way out.

Brad and Kellie looked at each other. The tension broke and they laughed heartily. Reluctantly they let go of each other and got dressed.

As they kissed goodbye Brad gave Kellie`s butt a firm squeeze. "Do you think when we get home tonight we can pick up where we left off?"

Kellie grinned and traced her finger over Brad`s chest. "I think that can be arranged."

drteetho
drteetho
190 Followers