Kellie and Brad Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drteetho
drteetho
190 Followers

So, he waited. And waited.

And when she finally emerged, the one rational thought in his head at that time was that this wait was going to be so worth it.

Kellie leaned against the door frame entering the bedroom, her head tilting at a slight angle. She struck a casually sexy pose, her eyes focusing in on Brad with a sultry look. She wore white babydoll lingerie. The top had a bra-like garment to cover her ample breasts but was otherwise sheer. White panties and white knee-high stockings completed the ensemble.

Brad was consumed with love and desire for Kellie. She looked classy, sensual and ready for hot and heavy sex, and he loved how she could perfectly pull off that delicate balance. But at that moment he couldn't find the words to properly express his feelings for her. "Wow," was all he could say.

Kellie simply smiled and walked directly in front of him. He was about to say something else when she put a finger to his lips to gently shush him. He raised an eyebrow in silent question. She softly, playfully giggled in response. He grinned and remained motionless, allowing her to start whatever it was she planned on doing.

She slowly moved behind him and removed his jacket one arm at a time, carefully placed it on a hanger and hung it up in the closet. She then bent down to untie his shoes. He lifted each leg in turn so she could remove his shoes and socks. She turned away from him and placed them in a corner of the room, deliberately bending over and just as deliberately standing up so he could get a good look at her firm, barely-covered ass. He sighed happily at the sight, and his mouth watered as he imagined rubbing himself against her ass. He felt his cock harden and strain against his pants.

She undid and removed his bowtie, tossing it behind her. She pulled the bottom lapels of his shirt out from his pants. She used her deft fingers on the buttons of the shirt, slowly unbuttoning them, one by one, until it was fully undone. She removed his cufflinks and carefully placed them on the nightstand. She then unbuttoned the cuffs of the shirt so they could slide over his wrists. To Brad's delight Kellie did all this while barely breaking eye contact with him.

Finally she eased the shirt off of him and dropped it to the side. She gently traced her fingers all over his muscular upper body; his broad shoulders, his biceps, his forearms, his collarbone, his powerful chest, his stomach, his defined abs. As her fingers skimmed across his surface, she planted several soft, ghostly kisses across his body, her lips barely touching him. He groaned as the light touch of her skin and her hot breath on his body sent ripples of pleasure coursing through him.

Kellie was thoroughly enjoying worshipping Brad's body. To her, he exuded strength, confidence and a virile sexiness that was impossible to resist. She took the time now to drink in these sensations and continue her game of seeing just how long she could tantalize him before one or both of them would snap and beg for more.

She moved behind him, this time leaving her delicate touches and kisses on his stout back. Feeling a little bolder now, she placed the flat of her tongue on his lower back, just above his belt line, and licked him all the way to top, standing on her tiptoes to reach his neck, before licking him all the way back down again. He gasped and moaned loudly at what his teasing vixen was doing to him, his cock seemingly growing harder and longer by the second.

Still behind him, she nuzzled into his back before reaching around to his waist to undo his belt buckle. She took the belt by the buckle and pulled it through the loops of his dress pants, discarding it when it was completely removed. She walked in front of him again, unbuttoning and then agonizingly slowly unzipping his pants. She looked deep into his cool blue eyes again as she slid them off. He stepped out of the legs of his pants and allowed her to cast them aside.

She dropped to her knees to kiss and caress his legs, starting at his calves and winding her way up to his tree-trunk-like quads. She inched up closer and closer to his manhood, covered only by a pair of black boxer-briefs. She massaged his hard member through the fabric and heard him groan again, feeling him revelling in her ministrations.

Kellie stood up and decided to prolong the tease by undressing herself, giving Brad a look at her naked body before removing the last of his clothing. She bent forward at the waist and removed first one stocking, then the other, allowing him to glimpse the cleavage of her breasts, as well as admire her bare, strong yet feminine legs. She eased the thin straps of her babydoll off her shoulders and arms and let the thin garment drop in a pool around her feet. He could clearly see her fine boobs, topped by diamond-hard nipples.

She turned around and bent over, wiggling her hips while she removed her thin panties. He growled hungrily as she wantonly displayed both her taut, wondrous ass and her pussy, which was puffy and slick with her arousal. He marveled yet again at this goddess before him, knowing that Kellie's confidence in her body and in herself made her more and more beautiful to him with each passing day.

Kellie twirled to face Brad and wickedly grinned at the long tent his cock was forming in his underwear. She approached him, exaggerating the sway of her hips, her breasts jiggling in time with the movement of her body. She took his briefs by the waistband and guided them down and off, leaving him just as naked as her. His hard dick stood proudly at attention, the mushroom-like head glistening with its own lubrication.

She reached up to kiss him fully on the lips. Her tongue sought and was granted entry into his mouth. He sucked on her tongue briefly before she broke the kiss. She bent her head down to lick and tease one of his nipples while she hugged him more tightly, trapping his cock against her stomach. She angled her body just so to keep teasing his confined member while at the same time grinding her sex against his leg.

It was Kellie who broke the silence between them as she leaned in closer to whisper in Brad's ear, "Feel how ready I am for you, baby?"

That was it. Brad could take no more of Kellie's teasing.

"Oh god Kellie!" he groaned. "You're driving me insane! I need you so badly!"

Kellie stepped toward the wall, placed her hands on it and stuck out her rear end slightly, presenting Brad with the most alluring of targets. She looked back at him over her shoulder.

"I need you too, Brad," she said lustily. "Take me. Please."

There was no way Brad could refuse that request. He swiftly moved behind Kellie and placed his throbbing prick at the entrance to her womanhood. He took hold of her hips and plunged himself inside. "Yes!" they both cried out at their coupling.

He pistoned in and out of her now, each downward movement leaving just the head of his cock in her juicy pussy before burying himself fully inside of her once again. He kissed and lapped at her neck and nibbled her earlobes, finding her erogenous zones to add to the pleasures he was giving her.

Kellie whimpered several times before she spoke again. "Oh Brad! So good! Please... harder!"

Brad groaned and picked up the pace, pounding Kellie's pussy with purpose. "Yes!!" Kellie squealed. She craned her head back to look at him with lust-clouded eyes. They kissed deeply for several moments, lost in each other's love.

Each thrust lifted her up to her tiptoes, and he could feel her calves, hamstrings and glutes tense up with each stroke, the sensation of her hard muscles against his adding to the thrill of the moment. He felt his orgasm build up within his balls but he wasn't ready to cum yet. On her wedding day he wanted her to be first, the way he put her first in his life in every other way.

He felt her breathing become erratic and he saw her hands claw at the wall before reaching back for his waist to pull him deeper inside her, and he knew she was just as close to release as he was.

Brad nibbled at Kellie's earlobe again and whispered, "That's it baby, cum for me!"

As she felt him press his hard body into hers at the same time he drove his hard cock inside her hot pussy, Kellie's orgasm rocked throughout her. She screamed loudly, her body shaking and shuddering. Her juices bathed his cock and dripped down his legs.

Brad held on for dear life and slammed into her one last time, lifting her up completely off the ground. He came with a heavy grunt as he emptied himself inside her.

Kellie turned to face Brad after they recovered their breaths. She held his face in her hands and kissed him all over, briefly on the lips at first, then his nose, forehead, cheeks and chin before giving him a proper tongue kissing.

Brad took Kellie by the hand, walked them over to their bed and gently pulled her down on top of him. They continued kissing and holding each other tightly, neither wanting to let the other go.

He said the words they both wanted to hear. "I love you, Kellie Galenchuk."

She bit her lower lip and closed her eyes, her face glowing with joy as she let the words sink in. He burned that image into his brain, vowing to himself he would remember that look on her face for the rest of his life.

She opened her eyes to say the words he never tired of hearing. "I love you, Bradley Galenchuk."

Brad and Kellie kissed again, settling in for a long, satisfying night of erotic lovemaking.

drteetho
drteetho
190 Followers