Kellie and Brad Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drteetho
drteetho
190 Followers

"Won't... somebody see us?"

Kellie reached for Brad and held his head in her hands. "One, we are high enough up and surrounded by trees, so it shouldn't be a problem; and two, I want you so bad right now that I don't care if everyone in the whole world sees us!"

Brad gazed into Kellie's eyes and decided that if she didn't care, neither did he.

"Now," she whispered huskily, "what say you use that tongue of yours for something other than talking?"

Brad didn't hesitate any longer. He quickly removed Kellie's bikini and grabbed her underneath her upper thighs to position her in just the right spot. It allowed him to easily dive right in and feast on her juicy pussy. He sucked and nibbled on her puffy lips, licked her clit and savoured the familiar sweet taste of her female nectar. One of his hands roamed upwards to play with her breasts, which were engorged with the means to produce the precious milk their child would require. Currently, however, they served the function of igniting Brad's libido.

"Yes baby... my god... so good!" Kellie cried out, her body finally getting a measure of erotic relief she could only get from Brad's talented touches.

He wet two fingers with his saliva and eased them into her sheath. They both gasped at the same time, he at the heat radiating from her core, her from the feeling of penetration and the anticipation of what was sure to follow. He sawed his digits into her, slowly at first, then picking up speed until he was really finger fucking her, continuing his oral assault on her pussy all the while.

Kellie gripped the back of Brad's head, trapping him between her legs. Her body tensed, just on the edge of release, until finally the dam burst. She came with a yelp loud enough for anyone within earshot to hear, and clear enough that anyone thinking along those lines would easily recognize what it signified.

As she was recovering, Brad was catching his own breath after her climax freed his face from being tightly mashed against her pussy. Other than the having-trouble-breathing thing, it was a pretty nice place to be, he thought. Still, it took a few moments until he was ready to move again. He finally stood up and carefully pulled an unsteady Kellie to her feet before he started to speak to her.

"So, baby, was it good for... hmmph!"

The end of his sentence was cut off as Kellie forcefully grabbed Brad and kissed him hungrily. In one move she broke the kiss by biting and twisting his lower lip while reaching her hand down and inside his swimsuit to stroke his hardness, providing him a mix of pleasure and pain.

"I want you!" she snarled.

It was a show of force from Kellie that Brad almost never saw from her. Assertive, yes, she often was that, but rarely this aggressive. It was as if this first orgasm at his hands lit a fire within her that he would struggle to douse all week. But he knew he would enjoy the challenge to keep up with her now-ravenous sexual appetite. 'Damn, will I ever!" he thought to himself.

Kellie led Brad inside their suite, gripping him by his erection. She sat on the edge of the bed and yanked down his shorts; he stepped out of them and kicked them aside. He groaned as she took his cock into her warm, willing mouth. She sucked it for a while and savoured the taste, but before long she let it out of her mouth with a pop and lay in the centre of the bed. She propped her head on the pillows and spread her pussy lips, presenting herself to him.

"Oh, baby," she breathed, "I just can't wait anymore. I need you inside me!"

Brad took another pillow and placed it, after some careful manoeuvering, under Kellie's hips, in order to create the perfect angle. On his knees, he placed himself between her legs, the tip of his cock just brushing her slit. He rested her legs on his shoulders, took hold of her thighs and with one thrust he smoothly entered her.

Kellie's eyes rolled in the back of her head; she nearly reached orgasm, again, right then and there. "Fuuuuuck!" she moaned in ecstasy.

Her red-hot pussy tightly gripped his shaft as he slowly slid in and out of her. He was taking care to go slow and easy, reluctant to go any faster for fear of hurting her or the baby. She sensed this reluctance and leaned up to grab at his forearms, directing his eyes into hers.

"Don't worry, Brad. You won't hurt me or the baby in this position. Now give it to me! Do me like you mean it!"

Spurred on by Kellie's words, Brad enthusiastically pumped into her pussy. She kept hold of his forearms and they shared a look of intense bliss and deep love.

"I love you, Kellie Galenchuk!"

"I love you, Bradley Galenchuk!"

"I'm going to come now!"

"Me too!"

Brad stiffened and, with one last thrust, planted himself into Kellie with a powerful orgasm. He braced his hands on either side of her as he leaned forward so as not to crash into her. Kellie's yell was just as loud as his as she shook from her own climax.

Before Brad emerged from the other side of his post-coital haze, Kellie shook his shoulder to get his attention.

"Lie on your back for me baby," she whispered.

He did so, moving more out of instinct than conscious decision. Through half-lidded eyes he watched as she crawled from the head of the large bed to between his legs. Those eyes soon grew much wider, and he gasped when she took his dormant cock in her mouth and eagerly sucked on it until it reached full hardness. She then straddled him and sank herself deep on to his erection, which had been pointing straight up to the ceiling.

"Again?" Brad asked incredulously.

"You're not complaining, are you?" Kellie retorted, even more incredulously.

"No! Why would I complain about making love to the most beautiful woman in the world? It's just... you are really on fire today!"

"It's like I told you," she said, panting from her exertions, "we have to make up for a lot of lost time. Besides, how could I possibly resist when I have so much delicious man right here with me?"

Brad was fascinated watching Kellie's curvy body jiggle and bounce as she rode him. He grasped her enlarged breasts and she sighed as he did so. He gently massaged, squeezed and played with them to his heart's content, like a child experimenting with new toys. "Careful," she started to say, "they..."

Before she could finish, Brad was startled by the feel of liquid dripping on to his face. He noticed her nipples looked wet and shiny. He softly squeezed her breasts again, saw another drip coming towards him, and captured it with his tongue.

"You're... leaking!" he smiled.

"I know," she said softly. "I tried to warn you, but you were too impatient!"

"That's OK. I'm glad, actually. I find it... sexy."

"Really?"

"Yeah. And I'm already jealous of our baby. You're sure going to feed our kid real well!"

She laughed and play-punched his shoulder, and then squealed as another thrust hit her in just the right spot. "Stop it, you! Just... oh god, fuck me harder!"

He did so, driving upward to meet her downward motions, until they both came in unison.

Kellie and Brad both stared lovingly into each other's eyes and tried to recover their breath as sweat dripped off of their bodies. She slipped off of him and carefully lay on her side. They lovingly and wordlessly touched and caressed each other without breaking eye contact, remaining that way for several minutes.

"Wow," Brad finally spoke. "That was incredible."

"It was pretty good, wasn't it?" replied Kellie.

"Pretty good?! God, Kellie, that's an understatement! You are amazing!"

"You're just as amazing Brad!"

"I mean it when I say this; every time I think our lovemaking is as good as it gets, honey, you blow my mind again."

"That's not all I'm going to blow, baby," Kellie whispered and playfully giggled in his ear.

"Mmmm, honey I'd love that, but maybe later. I think you've broken me right now."

"Oh, you silly man, you shouldn't underestimate me. I think you'll find my healing powers to be quite... persuasive."

Brad moaned as Kellie continued to taunt and tease him with her words and her soft, sensual touch. "Dammit, woman, you're going to be the death of me!" he panted.

"Nuh-uh," she said tantalizingly. "I'm going to keep you alive so you can keep giving me that gorgeous cock of yours! I'm going to..."

She suddenly stopped and loudly gasped.

Brad's eyes grew wide with shock and concern. "Kellie! What is it? What's wrong?!"

Kellie didn't say anything, instead simply holding Brad's hands and placing them on her stomach while she looked at him with pure excitement. He was confused over her actions... that is, until he felt it. It was nothing more than a couple of taps against her skin, but the sensation was unmistakeable.

A crooked, goofy smile swept across his face. "That's... that's our baby kicking in there!"

"Yes! Isn't it wonderful?" she exclaimed as tears of joy ran down her face.

"Probably wondering what all the commotion is about!" he joked.

"Yeah, probably," she agreed.

He put his face to her stomach and "spoke" to their baby. "Kid, you won't understand what Mommy and I were doing for a long time, but trust me, it's a lot of fun!"

"Oh yeah, a LOT of fun!" a giggly Kellie agreed.

Their sexual desire momentarily forgotten, Kellie and Brad snuggled together and felt their baby kick and wriggle inside her womb until the movement ceased. They said to each other that the baby must have become tired and decided to go for a nap.

Eventually, they ended up doing the same thing.

*******

The rest of their honeymoon week, they made love, had sex, or just plain fucked, as often as they could.

Basically, they stopped only to eat, sleep, and otherwise recharge.

To their disappointment, the week soon came to an end, and back to reality they had to go. For Brad, this meant returning to work. For Kellie, it meant being with her teammates as they started to prepare for the upcoming curling season, but in a different role than she usually played.

She sat in on practice sessions with Jennifer, Sandra, Amber and Heather, but the advanced state of her pregnancy prevented her from participating directly. She encouraged them to keep working on their game and to enter competitions as a team with Jennifer acting as skip and everyone else moving up a spot. They were glad to know that the Canadian championships this year were being held in their province's largest city, just a two-hour drive away.

Certainly it was a relief for Heather, whose fear of flying was well-known. But it was also a relief for Kellie, not only because flying with such a young newborn would be very difficult. She truly believed if all went well she would be able to return to active competition and help lead her team in defense of their title, though it would be difficult to know how effective she would be just coming off childbirth. But Kellie's teammates wanted her there with them, no matter how much or little game preparation she had going in. What they cared about was to have Kellie in place as the team leader, providing them with all-important strategic guidance and the calming influence so important for elite teams to possess. And even if the team as a whole, because of the disruption to their normal routines, wasn't the best it could be, they knew they would still have fun and enjoy the process of once again defending their title and competing against the best teams in the country.

Summer kicked over into fall. Kellie and Brad's renewal of their busy schedules left precious little free time for the two of them together. They did their best to maintain the frequency of their lovemaking that they established on their honeymoon. Their activity was curtailed somewhat as Kellie got closer to her delivery date due to the increased fatigue she experienced. During those times they satisfied their need for intimacy with plenty of kissing, massaging, and lovingly holding each other.

What remaining free time they shared was focused on completing the preparations for the baby's bedroom. They managed to find suitable second-hand baby furniture for a reasonable price. Brad spent the better part of two weekends painting the room, moving in and assembling the furniture, and adding any required finishing touches, under Kellie's careful direction.

As the expected delivery date grew closer, Brad and Kellie were able to do everything necessary, everything they could think of, to prepare for the baby's arrival. Now, it was just a matter of letting nature take its course and allowing the child to properly announce its arrival to the world.

*********

She couldn't sleep.

Kellie eased herself up out of bed, trying her best to keep quiet and not wake Brad from his slumber. Her eyes adjusted to the dark as she checked for the time on their bedside alarm clock.

12:30am.

She groaned a little louder than she meant to. After checking to ensure Brad was still asleep, she waddled to the bathroom to relieve herself for what to her felt like the two hundredth time in the last 24 hours. She looked at herself in the mirror. She thought she could notice her belly sitting lower on her body compared to only a couple days ago, but she wasn't entirely sure.

Sighing, she eased her way back to the bedroom. Even travelling distances this small sometimes left her feeling short of breath. And these days they always left her feet feeling swollen and achy. She reflected on how unfamiliar these sensations were, given her athletic background and how much she usually enjoyed long walks and, indeed, all forms of physical activity.

She squinted in the dark to check the calendar hanging on the wall. It was early in the morning of November 25th, she realized. Nearly a full week past her expected due date. She sighed again in frustration. She was more than ready to give birth by now, tired as she was of lugging all this extra weight around on her smallish frame.

Kellie decided she wasn't about to get any sleep any time soon, so she went to the living room and carefully sat herself down on the couch. She turned the television on to a low volume level, still conscious that Brad needed a proper sleep to function well at work that day. She channel surfed for a while until she eventually settled on the weather channel, just in time to hear the forecast for their area.

"A large low pressure system has rolled into the area and will stay for some time. There is a lot of precipitation within this system, and the recent drop in temperatures makes it very likely that this will be a significant freezing rain event. Reports from the local field offices indicate that the rain has already started to fall, so there could well be significant accretions of ice on the roads within the next hour or two. Temperatures will rise above freezing by around the noon hour and should stay well above zero for the next 48 to 72 hours afterwards, but before then driving is likely to be very treacherous. Don't drive if you don't have to, this will be a good day to bundle up and stay warm inside your homes. Please check in regularly to the Weather Network for the latest updates..."

Kellie flicked off the TV and walked to the window to take a look outside. She could see a steady rain falling from the sky, and the streetlights illuminated the icy sheen that was already forming on the ground below.

Well, she thought to herself, I guess there wouldn't really be much for her to worry about. Even though it was a short drive for Brad to work, she felt she could convince him to call Russ to tell him he'd stay home for the morning, at least until the weather improved. And she certainly had no indication that the baby was ready to come out soon. Hell, there were times when she felt like it would never come out, that she'd be left in this pregnant state forever. A ridiculous notion, to be sure, but the way her mind wandered sometimes...

Then, out of the blue, she felt it happening.

A strong contraction, stronger than any she had felt previously, strong enough to take her breath away.

This wasn't like the slight, intermittent contractions she felt soon after her water broke. This felt like the real thing!

She looked out the window again, at the rain driving down, it seemed to have intensified from even a couple minutes ago, and the wind had picked up too, and the ground looked icy enough to resemble a sheet of curling ice.

"Not now, kid," she moaned, but it was no use. They couldn't wait much longer, they had no choice but to brave the conditions and hope they made it to the hospital on time.

Not to mention, alive.

Kellie hurried to the bedroom as fast as her legs would take her. She shook Brad on the shoulder roughly. "Brad, wake up," she said.

"Mmmph. Sleep," he mumbled.

"Brad! Come on, wake up!" Louder, more insistent this time.

Brad shook his head to clear the cobwebs and checked the clock. "Jeez, Kellie, it's not even 1:00 in the morning yet, what the hell?"

"It's time, Brad. I..."

Another contraction gripped her, forceful enough that she had to brace herself against the wall.

Brad let the sight before him sink in, for just a moment. Then he was out of the bed in a shot. He threw on a shirt, a pair of jeans, and a baseball cap to cover his ruffled hair. He grabbed the bag they packed for her to use at the hospital in one hand and her hand in the other.

"OK, hon, let's go!" he said.

As he led her to the front door, she said with a note of caution, "Brad, before we get going, there's something you need to know."

He shrugged off her statement. "What else do I need to know?" he asked as he slipped on his coat and running shoes. "You're going to give birth soon so I have to get you to the hospital so they can take care of both of you and make sure you're both healthy!"

"But... Brad, wait..." Kellie stammered, but it was too late. Brad threw open the door, ran outside and took one step on the driveway before his foot gave way on the ice. He flew up in the air and landed with a thud on his rear end. He grunted in pain, felt the cold sting of the falling rain and cursed loudly at the indignity visited upon him.

"Why didn't you tell me there was freezing rain out here?" his loud yell cut through the howling wind.

"I tried to warn you, but you were too impatient," she replied.

'Now where have I heard that before?' Brad asked himself, but he dismissed the passing thought. He carefully stood up and stretched out his sore backside before gingerly moving to the front doorway to help Kellie. After a couple minutes of slow, deliberate movements, they were safely belted inside their truck.

Brad started the engine with a roar. He knew the four-wheel drive would help some but driving would likely prove to be very dangerous. He silently thanked his having the foresight of filling up the gas tank the evening before.

The driving was as bad as he thought it would be. The sudden onset of the freezing rain storm caught everyone off guard, so no salt trucks were out to help clear the roads. Each application of the brakes was an adventure. Every ounce of his energy had to go into concentrating on the frozen pavement ahead of him. That task was made more difficult by the distractions resulting from Kellie's contractions.

He lost his breath after what sounded like a particularly strong one. "Kellie, are you OK?" he asked.

She gripped him briefly on the shoulder and tried to sound reassuring, which was nearly impossible given her current state. "Don't worry about me, Brad," she yelled, "just worry about getting us there in one piece!"

He nodded and kept driving. It was agonizingly slow going, and it was a minor miracle they hadn't crashed or slid into a ditch yet, but somehow they were making progress.

Until, in the distance, Brad could barely make out a collection of cars with flashing lights. As he got closer he realized those cars were police cars. As he got even closer than that he realized the police cars were surrounding a downed hydro pole, which occupied his entire driving lane and about half of the oncoming lane. He pumped the brakes repeatedly until he safely stopped in time.

drteetho
drteetho
190 Followers