Kellie and Brad Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drteetho
drteetho
190 Followers

Once she calmed down enough Brad slowly withdrew his hand from Kellie's slit. He put on another display for her, sensually licking his fingers, making sure he tasted and savoured every drop of her nectar.

"Delicious," he announced. "I'd like to fuck you now."

"God yes, please, baby!" She wanted this so bad she was nearly begging him.

In record time Brad whipped off and discarded his boxers. He knelt between Kellie's legs, held his steely hard-on and rubbed the tip up and down her pussy, mixing her wetness with his pre-cum. When he felt they were both ready he looked deep into her eyes and sank himself inside her.

"Ohhhhh baby!" he groaned. "I missed this so much."

"Me too," she replied. "Fuck me, Brad!"

He kissed her fiercely and reveled in the feeling of his engorged member fitting perfectly in her snug pussy. "I love you, Kellie," he proclaimed.

"I love you too, Brad!"

He pumped in and out of her, keeping his thrusts slow and deliberate for now, wanting to make the moment last as long as possible and have it be just as pleasurable for her as it would be for him. But one cry of "Harder, Brad, please!" from Kellie put paid to those thoughts quickly. He accelerated the pace, frantically driving himself faster and deeper inside her. 'God, so close now,' he thought, he was going to erupt soon and it was going to be a BIG one...

The red lights of the baby monitor on the night table started to flash randomly. Soon behind it they heard E.J. crying from his crib in the other room.

Brad froze immediately. "No!" he moaned quietly. "No, please, not now!"

Kellie flashed a nervous grin at Brad in recognition of the awkward situation. She had wanted to finish this red hot sexual encounter too, almost as much as Brad did. But hearing E.J.'s cries put those thoughts out of her head, as her maternal instincts strongly kicked in.

"Sorry honey," she said, "but E.J. sounds like he's hungry. It is about time for his feeding, too. I need to go get him."

"Of course, honey," he replied with an air of resignation. Privately, Brad was seriously cursing his bad luck. But he would never consider selfishly putting his desires ahead of the needs of his baby son. He eased himself out of and off Kellie and watched her leave the bedroom before retrieving his boxers and putting them back on, wincing as they made contact with his still erect, aching member.

Kellie re-emerged as he reclined on the bed, carefully cradling little E.J. in her arms. She sat down next to Brad on her side of the bed, smiled and gave him a peck on the cheek. He smiled right back at her.

Kellie allowed E.J. to latch on to one of her nipples and the young infant began happily and noisily feeding. She beamed with motherly love as her son looked up at her with his wide, innocent eyes. The joy of parenthood was greater than she even thought it would be.

Brad couldn't help but smile at the tender, loving scene before him. He stroked the wispy hair on his young son's head and laid a gentle kiss on his cheek. The infant turned his stare to his daddy and briefly smiled at him before looking back up at his mommy and feeding again. Brad chuckled, kissed Kellie on the cheek and laid his head on her shoulder until E.J. had his fill.

As satisfying as this was, the unintentional denial of his sexual release still weighed on his mind.

"You know, Kellie," he said, "there's one reason I can't wait for E.J. to grow older."

She gave Brad a curious look. "Why's that?" she asked.

"So I can teach him about the concept of blue balls."

Kellie laughed out loud as she gently burped E.J. "Bradley Galenchuk, you are terrible!"

He grinned and shrugged. "I'm only a man, a man with needs."

A mischievous grin lit up Kellie's face as an idea came to her. She held E.J. in front of her and spoke in a very child-like voice. "I'm sorry, daddy! I didn't mean to interrupt your fun with mommy! But I was soooo hungry! And I'm a baby, I don't know any better. Oh, I know you will forgive me. Look at my cute little face, how can you stay angry at me? Oh, and I have a question daddy! What do you do to mommy with that big thingie down there, and when I grow up will my thingie be that big too?"

Brad reached down to grab for his sides, they hurt so much from laughing so hard. When he calmed down he gave Kellie a soft kiss. He tickled E.J. gently, raising a smile on his pudgy face.

"No, E.J., I'm not mad at you," he said, "you're too adorable for that. As for your question... let's just say your mommy loves my big thingie, and someday you'll find a lovely young lady who will love your big thingie too!"

Kellie giggled before turning more serious and looking over her husband. "Brad?"

"Yes, Kellie?"

"I love you so much. You're so wonderful with E.J., and you're too good to me. To both of us."

Brad shrugged. "Thanks, honey. I know I'm not perfect, I just try my best and hope that it's enough for the two people I love most in the world. You're just as good to me, if not better. And you are a great mother, too. I love you more than I can express in words."

Kellie kissed Brad on the cheek and whispered in his ear. "I'm going to make it up to you. The interruption from earlier, I mean."

Brad perked up at those words. "Really? How?"

"Aunt Linda and Uncle Vic asked me yesterday if we needed them to babysit E.J. this weekend. I'm going to ask them tomorrow morning if they can watch him from lunch time to Sunday morning. That means we'll have the whole day and night free, and I'm going to show you just how much I love... your... big... thingie!"

With a groan, Brad replied. "Oh god, I love you, Kellie Galenchuk."

"And I love you, Bradley Galenchuk."

They kissed their son and said in unison, "And we love you, E.J. Galenchuk."

Kellie took a sniff of the air around E.J. and her face crinkled. "Whoa!" she exclaimed. "Before little E.J. does anything else, I think it's time for daddy to go on clean-up duty!"

She handed the baby to Brad who carefully held him, but not before nearly gagging from the stench. "Damn, honey, really?!"

Kellie just rolled her eyes. "Oh, stop whining, you big baby! It's just a little dirty diaper."

Brad walked briskly towards the nursery room, holding a wriggling, kicking and smiling, but very dirty, baby as far out in front of him as his arms could extend. As much as he adored little E.J., he was eager to finish this unpleasant task as quickly as possible. He coughed after another smell of foul air. "I told you we should have bought a hazmat suit!" he jokingly complained.

***********

Little did he know it, at first.

But today was the day that would herald the start of how his life, and that of his family, would change forever.

Some of the changes did not surprise him. Others, however, he would have never foreseen happening. Not in a million years.

Brad kissed Kellie and a wriggling, happily gurgling E.J. before hopping into his truck and making the short drive to the curling club. It was a beautiful Friday in September, just after the Labour Day weekend. The air was pleasantly warm without the stifling humidity summer usually brought, this last one being no exception.

The summer had been a pleasant one. He and Kellie spent plenty of time outdoors, walking E.J. all around town and smiling whenever townspeople showered him with attention. Their son had grown enough to start moving and crawling around, and they had fun watching him learn and explore the world all around him.

In Kellie's spare time, she did one of two things. One was to follow her exercise plan relentlessly until she was even fitter, more athletic, and back, mostly, to her pre-pregnancy shape. The other thing, much to Brad's delight, and probably hers as well, was to make hot, sweet love with him as often as possible in the hopes of giving E.J. a little sibling.

Brad turned his mind back to the present day. He drove with the windows rolled down and enjoyed the feeling of the breeze blowing through his hair. He started planning out his work schedule, itemizing the tasks he had to complete that day. It was shaping up to be a very average day at work; nothing too urgent, busy enough to avoid boredom but not so busy as to be stressful.

He said hi to all his co-workers, stopping to shoot the breeze with some of them. The subjects of the light-hearted conversations were typical; how the families are doing, sports and weather talk, what was planned for the upcoming weekend and so on. The mood was fun and pleasant, and there was nothing Brad could find that changed his opinion about the day that lay out before him.

Brad finished his day's work efficiently and with only minimal complications. Before he got ready to wrap up for the day, Russ asked him to join him in his office. Brad thought this request to be nothing out of the ordinary; his supervisor and friend often called him into his office to speak. Naturally they discussed work-related items, but just as often they spoke about personal subjects or laughed and joked around as best friends do.

The first inkling Brad had that this time might be different was when Russ asked him to close the door behind him. The second clue was when his head turned to see another man standing in one corner of the office, next to the desk. He was sporting a blue dress shirt and black dress pants, and he bore a familial resemblance to Russ.

"Brad, I know I've talked about this guy here quite a lot," Russ said, cocking his head towards the other man. "Now, finally, you'll get to meet him. This is my younger brother, Glenn, big city slicker and the general manager of the famous Blue Granite Curling Club. Glenn, this is who we've talked about, my good friend Brad."

Brad shook Glenn's hand firmly. He took note of the unreadable look on Russ's face before taking his seat.

"A pleasure to meet you, Brad!" Glenn said animatedly. "Russ has told me so much about you!"

"All good, I take it?" Brad asked. He tried to keep the mood light, hoping to hide his growing nervousness.

"Well... mostly good, I'd say!" Glenn winked and then laughed. Brad smiled right back at him. Russ had told him about his brother quite a lot, calling him relaxed, happy and enthusiastic, almost to a fault. So far he was in complete agreement with his friend. Glenn looked like there was nowhere else he'd rather be than right here.

Brad's eyes shifted towards Russ, and he saw that his friend wasn't sharing the same level of happiness his brother seemed to be enjoying. A stronger pang of nerves hit his stomach as he wondered even more just what really was going on here.

Russ cleared his throat and spoke again. "Brad, Glenn has a proposition for you. I'll let him explain."

Glenn noticed Brad's eyebrows arch in curiosity. "Hear me out, Brad. I think this might be something that will be of great interest to you."

Brad swallowed and said, "OK Glenn. Lay it on me."

"Well, let me start by saying, Russ here tells me that you're his best employee!"

Brad shrugged. "He might only be saying that just because he's my friend," he said with modesty.

"No, I say it because it's true!" Russ admonished him but a smile crept across his face anyway. "Please continue, Glenn."

"Right, well, he also said you've learned a lot about ice-making, and that you have a natural aptitude for how it works. We were guessing that with some additional experience and training you'll be able to set up the ice at all the big bonspiels just as perfectly as the experts today. You know, guys like Shorty Jensen."

Brad was almost awestruck at hearing the name of Shorty Jensen. He asked himself if he really could ever be considered on that kind of level one day. After all, few things are more important in curling, from operating the small-town local rinks all the way up to successfully running major competitions, than having good ice. And no one made better ice than Shorty. In the world of curling, he was a living legend.

"I do have to admit, ice-making is an area I've taken an interest in," he finally answered.

"Excellent!" Glenn exclaimed. "Brad, let me get down to brass tacks. My club's icemaker and director of maintenance is leaving at the end of October. He's one of the best in the business, but he's decided to take a much-deserved retirement. The last few weeks I've been busting my hump trying to find a replacement, without any success. I didn't want to immediately raid my big brother's territory, but the more he's talked about you and told me about the quality of your work, not to mention the quality of your character, the more I'm convinced you're the right person for the job!"

As he finished speaking, Glenn opened up the briefcase he had with him and presented Brad with a folder of documents. Brad took the folder and exhaled a deep breath he hadn't even realized he was holding in. "Wow," he said quietly, his eyes still wide with shock. "I was not expecting to hear something like this today."

Glenn shrugged off Brad's uncertain reaction. "Hey, I understand. I just dropped some pretty big news in your lap. Don't worry, I'm not expecting you to make a decision right now. You need time to read over the employment contract and everything else I've given to you. Plus I know you'll want to think it over, whether you want to make the move to the city, what's best for you and your family, stuff like that. I'm sure you want to talk to your pretty and talented wife about this, too."

Brad was a little taken aback at those words. They sounded a little personal and close to home from someone who didn't know him or Kellie. He was about to say something until Glenn put his hand up to explain himself. "Sorry, Brad, I meant no disrespect! But, let's be honest, only blind people can't see her physical beauty, it shows through even when you watch her curling matches on TV."

'You have no idea,' Russ almost said out loud, before being thankful he didn't make such a careless mistake.

"And," Glenn continued, "anyone with any knowledge of the game knows how good Kellie and her team is. Her technical skills and leadership ability are immense. Heck, she's beaten the best curlers our club has had to offer, and we've had a lot of damn fine curlers in my time, including Anita Morriss, not that long ago a champion in her own right."

Saying Anita's name caused Glenn to hesitate. He turned to his brother and asked, "Say, whatever happened to her, anyway? I haven't seen or heard from her in over a year now."

Russ just shook his head and said he didn't know. Brad had no idea of Anita's whereabouts either, and even if he did he was not about to volunteer any information, out of respect for his wife and her enmity towards her fiercest rival.

Glenn appeared to easily shake off his curiosity and resume smiling his broad grin. "Anyway, as I was saying before I so rudely interrupted myself, I want you to think about this before you make a decision. But I will say this. If you do decide to make the move, not only will we welcome you with open arms, but I'm sure that everyone will end up winners at the end of the day! Well, with the possible exception of my big bro over here!" He gave Russ a hearty pat on the back, and Russ wordlessly responded with a half-hearted smile.

Brad stood up to shake Glenn's hand again and promised that he would give his offer all due consideration. He watched Glenn casually walk out of the office and head back towards the big city before slumping back down in his chair. This new development hadn't really sunk in for him yet.

Russ was conflicted. He was great friends with Brad and part of him somewhat selfishly wished he would stay, but at the same time he knew this was a tremendous opportunity for him to expand his horizons and better provide for Kellie and E.J.

"So," he asked Brad, "what do you think?"

Brad shook his head. "I don't know what to think. I always imagined myself living in this town forever. I love it here. But... if Glenn's right..." He left the rest of the sentence unspoken, only just now coming to terms with the possibility that making this move was something he should at the very least strongly consider.

Russ reached across the desk to clap a hand on his friend's shoulder. "Brad, I think you need to take the weekend and seriously think about Glenn's offer. Discuss it with Kellie."

Brad nodded, and then asked, "Russ, will you stop by sometime this weekend? I could really use your input on this as well."

'Oh sure,' Russ thought to himself in frustration, 'let me come over so I can ogle your hot wife and be overwhelmed with the desire to fuck her.'

Out loud, he actually said, "Sorry, I don't think I can. I'm... uh, pretty busy, I'm afraid."

The disappointment was evident in Brad's voice. "Come on, man, seriously?"

Russ knew he needed to think fast. He came up with a brilliant response before too long. "Of course, normally I'd want to help you, Brad, you know how good of a friendship we have. But in this case I'm also your boss, so I can't really be neutral and give you the right advice, now, can I?"

Brad sighed. "Of course, you're right. I don't know why I didn't think of that." He shook his head. This unexpected job offer really was messing with him, maybe more than it should have been.

But besides that, there was still something nagging at him. "Russ, I need to ask you a question," he said. "You haven't visited both Kellie and me together for a long time. You know you're always welcome, we've told you that a hundred times. But when we invite you, you either say you can't make it or you're only free whenever Kellie's busy. What's going on?"

Russ gulped. "Listen, it's no big deal, it's just... I've had some things I've had to take care of, and it's just the way our schedules worked out, I guess," he lied. Before Brad could respond, he recovered his composure. "Look, you've got enough on your plate this weekend without worrying about me. I'm fine, we're fine, there's nothing to worry about between us. Go home, buddy, you have a lot to think about. I'll see you on Monday, OK?"

A few seconds passed by in silence, during which Brad considered what Russ had to say, while Russ felt a brief wave of paranoia. He was afraid Brad would call him out on the real reason for his reluctance to see Kellie, even though he was sure he hadn't given himself away.

But Brad just nodded, said his goodbyes, and left for home.

Russ remained in his office for a few minutes after Brad left. He breathed a sigh of relief, somewhat confident that another day passed by without accidentally sharing his dark, dirty secrets about his friend's wife, and without putting himself in the presence of the source of that temptation. He took a walk through the curling club facilities, scanning all the way to make sure no one was trespassing, a task made more difficult as he started thinking more about touching, feeling, and tasting Kellie's sweet curves. Finally satisfied the building was empty, he locked up for the night.

He drove home quickly and headed inside his modest home, straight for his bedroom, stopping only to grab a washcloth from his linen closet. His dick was rapidly hardening as he imagined what it would feel like to enter Kellie's sweet pussy from behind and pound her until they both came in screaming climax. He disrobed, lay back on his bed, wrapped his aching cock with the washcloth and started stroking himself to oblivion.

***********

As desperate situations go, she could think of few worse.

Anita held her crying infant son, Johnathan, in her arms as she stood in line at the social assistance office. She was in an unfamiliar city, thousands of kilometers from home. "How did I end up here?" she asked herself quietly.

But she knew better. She knew damn well why she had ended up here.

A professional therapist might have described her plight by saying personal immaturity and a general failure to deal with normal adversity in her professional life led her to make several questionable decisions in her personal life.

drteetho
drteetho
190 Followers