Kellie and Brad Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drteetho
drteetho
190 Followers

"Well... there is that new person at the post office... I think she's single... she's said hello to me a few times, she seems quite nice..."

"Awesome! Ask her out."

"Brad, I can't do that."

Brad just smiled. "Russ, I remember a wise man who once told me this. Ask her. If she says no, it will hurt but at least you`ll know where you stand. If she says yes, then... who knows?"

Russ smirked in spite of himself. "You bastard. How dare you give my own advice back to me!"

After a beat or two, the two men did something Russ would have believed impossible mere minutes ago. They shared a long, hearty laugh. When they calmed down, they were quiet for a long time, and Brad's face turned serious again. He broke the silence with a calm, measured tone that belied the swirling mass of emotions he was still trying to process.

"Russ, we've been very good friends for a very long time. But you also hurt me very badly with what you did to Kellie. You know that, right?"

"Yes, Brad, I know. I can't tell you how sorry I am and how much I regret my actions."

"I know. I want to forgive you. I really, really do. And I will. It will take some time, though. I can't just snap my fingers and pretend everything is OK. It will take a while for the pain and anger to fade away. You understand, right?"

"I do, totally. Take as much time as you need."

"You also need to promise me two things, Russ."

"OK, name them."

"One, you have to stop fantasizing about Kellie. I trust I don't have to explain why."

Russ figured it would be very difficult, but for his sake, he knew that not only did he absolutely have to fulfill this demand, complaining to Brad about just how difficult it would be was a really dumb idea. "No, no explanation necessary. I promise I'll stop thinking of her that way. What's the other thing I need to do?"

"Promise me you'll ask that lady at the post office for a date."

"Seriously?"

"Yes, I'm totally serious!"

Russ sighed and held his hands up in resignation. "OK, OK. I'll ask her."

Brad smiled at his friend. Things might still be rocky between them for a while, but in the long run he was confident their friendship would survive.

The two men stood up and shook hands before breaking down and embracing in a tight man-hug.

"I'll miss you, Russ."

"Me too, Brad."

************

'I need to cheer him up,' she thought to herself.

While Brad was having his heart-to-heart with Russ, Kellie had taken E.J. to his parents' house and spent a bit of time talking with them before returning home and attending to the rest of their last-minute packing.

Brad returned some time after. He was melancholy and spoke only in one-word sentences when spoken to. From what she gathered his encounter with Russ went reasonably well, but everything about the whole incident, from last night to today, the resulting turmoil... all of that combined with the normal feelings just before a major move and life change were clearly taking an emotional toll on him.

It broke her heart to see him this way. She had to think of a way to make him feel better and she had to do it fast.

When the idea hit her, she smiled devilishly. 'Of course', she thought. It was perfect, and not least because it would also satisfy cravings of her own.

"I'm going to have a shower, honey. I'll be out in a while," she told Brad.

"OK," he replied.

She took her time, both to clean, primp and groom herself physically, and to prepare herself mentally. When she was finished, she admired herself in the mirror. If this wasn't going to completely devastate him, in a good way, then nothing would.

Kellie walked out of their bedroom to find Brad staring out the front window. She snuggled in close to him, clad in her short kimono-style silk robe. She placed her hand on his chest and laid her head on his shoulder. "I'm sorry for all that I've done, especially for last night," she said.

"Honey, don't be ridiculous," he gently rebuked her, his eyes still gazing far away into the distance. "You did nothing wrong. You know better than that."

Kellie stepped back and gently turned Brad's face in her direction. In one sensual, fluid motion, she removed her robe and watched it slowly flutter to the floor. She took great delight in how Brad's eyes widened and in his clearly audible gasp when he saw that she was now wearing nothing but the skimpiest of lacy black thongs. She dropped down to her knees, hugged one of his legs tightly and caressed his groin, feeling his hardness grow from behind his jeans.

"I've been a very naughty girl, Master," she whispered. "I teased your friend so badly. I dressed like a sexy vixen so he'd stare at my tight little ass. I made that poor man so hot and horny he had to kiss me. It was very wicked of me, and I need to be disciplined, Master." She kissed Brad's now rock-hard bulge, hidden as it was behind a barrier of denim fabric. She craned her neck upwards and fixed him with the doe eyes of an innocent. Inside, however, she felt like anything but.

Brad closed his eyes, threw his head back, and groaned in lust and disbelief. He just couldn't fathom it was possible that this was happening. Was she really going to offer herself up like this?

He stared holes through Kellie. She didn't recoil at all, just keeping her loving gaze trained right back up at him. She looked like a young naïf, though he couldn't honestly say how many young naïfs would be tracing circles over his inner thighs and throbbing cock like she was. He felt his primal urges swell up inside him, scream at him, tell him how much of an absolute idiot he would be to turn down this golden invitation.

'She's mine,' this alter-ego roared at him. 'Mine! And she wants this. Take her!'

Brad bent down and took hold of Kellie's hair. He delighted at the sexy whimper that came out of her throat. He placed his free arm around her and pulled her up to her feet. Then he marched her backwards towards the main hallway until she bumped up lightly against the wall. Her breath came in shallow pants as she met his intense stare and wondered what he had in store for her tonight.

With one hand Brad grabbed both of Kellie's wrists and pinned them to the wall above her head, and with his other he held her by the nape of her neck. He pushed his knee between her legs and thrust it upwards, forcing her sex to rest on his muscular thigh. He aggressively kissed her and forced his tongue inside her lips. She welcomed the invading appendage and let it explore the depths of her mouth. She rubbed her dripping, white-hot mound on his leg to give him a small taste of just how desperately she desired him. That motion alone was enough for her to go off like a rocket, for the first of what she hoped would be many, many times. Just when it felt she would pass out from lack of oxygen he broke the embrace and she exhaled with a shudder.

"Damn right you need to be disciplined, my naughty wayward pet!" Brad growled, his face mere inches from hers. "You're going to get the punishment of a lifetime, and you're going to like it! You're going to get every... last... thing... you... deserve!" He accentuated each of his last few words with a resounding smack on her ass. She gasped, not only at the suddenness of his actions, but also how her intense arousal spiked even higher as a result.

"And, if you behave, and if you're very, very lucky," he continued, "I'll even let you pleasure me!" The sneering smile curling outward from his lips was almost evil in its countenance.

"Yes Master, as you wish," Kellie said in a small, squeaky voice almost too quiet to hear. She shied away from his gaze and pretended to hide into the wall. She was playing the naïve ingénue, but Brad was having none of that. He redoubled his grip on her wrists and held her in place. Taking hold of her chin, he turned her face to him and dove in for another explosive kiss. More sensual moans came from inside her; they were quickly inhaled by his possessive mouth.

When the kiss ended Kellie stared lovingly, lustily, breathlessly into Brad's cobalt blue eyes. She ingrained the image in her mind of her husband's handsome, expressive face looking back at her with unabashed sexual hunger. She shuddered and whimpered again as he inhaled deeply and breathed in her desire, her very scent that wafted from the copious juices drenching the gusset of her thin undergarment. She wanted to truly experience and remember everything he was going to do to her. If it was even half as good as it was the last time they role-played like this, it would be a night she would not soon forget.

"Bedroom, pet. Now." Brad's order was muttered menacingly in her ear.

Kellie quickly pivoted and took two steps forward.

"NO!!" Brad barked.

She stopped immediately, turning around to look at him, eyes wide with alarm.

"NO!!" he barked again. He moved in quickly and laid another thundering slap on her rounded, supple rear end. This time she couldn't hold back her squeal, one of delight mixed in with just a little pain. She whirled her head forward to prevent further incurring his "wrath".

He let go and fell silent behind her. Nothing was said for maybe a couple minutes, though for Kellie it felt like a couple hours, such was the level of her anticipation. Again her breaths came in quick, panting gasps, and her heart felt like it would burst right out of her chest.

"Get on your hands and knees, and don't you dare disobey me again, you naughty pet," he finally ordered. Kellie did as he commanded. She could almost feel his eyes roam all over her. She instinctively knew he was staring at her ass, the part of her body he lusted after most. She was also keenly aware that only the thinnest and flimsiest strip of fabric was barely hiding her most private and aroused pink jewels from view.

"Crawl," Brad drew out the single word instruction with a snarl.

Kellie couldn't even imagine agreeing to such a demand from anyone else in any other set of circumstances. Hell, most times she probably would have hauled off and slapped Brad for even thinking of asking her to do such a thing.

But this... this was completely different.

Kellie blushed hotly. She couldn't stifle the smile on her face. Every move she was making was on shaky limbs, a sensation caused by maybe one per cent fear and anxiety, but definitely 99 per cent sexual excitement. She was more than ready to take whatever Brad was ready to dish out.

Brad stood mesmerized by the sight of Kellie submissively crawling on the floor. He wiped away a thin line of drool from the corner of his mouth as his gaze was fixated on the seductive back and forth swaying of her ass caused by her slow trek forward. His cock was a long, hard steel bar that strained forcefully against his jeans. He adjusted its position as he followed her more closely when she turned the hallway corner. He prowled behind her and watched her enter their bedroom. She climbed up on their bed and assumed a position with her arms behind her, her head lying on the mattress, the toes of her delicate feet curled inward, and her fantastic ass, reddened from his earlier spanking, sticking up in the air. Seeing her in that pose nearly caused him to explode.

Oh yes, he thought to himself, playtime tonight is going to be exciting.

Very exciting, indeed.

************

He knew it was slightly mean, but he couldn't help it.

Brad was leaning against the kitchen counter, clad only in a pair of boxers, savouring his first morning cup of coffee. He was chuckling at the sight of Kellie walking from their bedroom to join him.

Well, not so much walking, actually, as shuffling.

He poured a cup of coffee and offered it to Kellie, who silently accepted it with a smile. Brad took a seat at the kitchen table. Kellie chose not to sit, instead standing across from him. He thought she looked resplendent in her silk robe, even with her bed head and small, tired eyes. He let out another small laugh which she did not outwardly react to.

They drank their coffee in silence. There wasn't much that needed to be said, in truth. That is, until Brad could go no longer without satisfying his curiosity.

"How are you feeling?" he asked Kellie.

"A little sore," she replied with a grimace.

Brad figured "a little sore" actually meant "a lot sore", except Kellie, for some reason he couldn't guess at, just didn't want to admit that that was the case.

"You know, Kellie," he said, sounding like a parent having to explain some elemental truth to his child, "we do have safe words".

"I know, Brad. I just didn't feel like using them, that's all."

He shook his head. "But what if I go too far one of these times? I'm scared that I'll really hurt you."

She tenderly kissed his forehead. "I trust you, completely. I know you'd never really hurt me. Besides, whatever pain I have one minute, I soon forget about it because it's so small compared to the intense pleasure you give me the next minute."

"Oh yeah? What kind of pleasure?"

"Well," she breathed into his ear, "for one thing, I never knew it would feel so amazing when you... you know... licked... and, uh, played with me... uh, back there."

A cheeky grin spread over his face. "I love your ass, honey. I always have. Last night I took advantage of the opportunity you gave me to play with it in some of the ways I've always wanted to. I know it's kind of perverted... but I don't care. I'd do it again, if you let me."

She trembled in pleasure before she replied. "Anytime you feel like, honey. Just give me some advanced warning, and if I'm up for it I'll make sure I'm super clean back there and horny for you."

He smiled and groaned simultaneously. Feeling bold, he ventured a little further. "You don't suppose you'd ever feel like... you know..."

"With what you're packing down there?" she interrupted with a smirk. "Don't push your luck!"

Brad laughed ruefully, nodded at Kellie, and added, "A man can always dream, right?"

They giggled and sighed in unison, both thinking again about the carnal delights they enjoyed last night. After a few beats of silence, Brad asked, "And what gave you the idea to give me this gift in the first place?"

"You needed it. You looked so sad last night, and it made me sad. I wanted to cheer you up. And what better way to make us both feel better than to fuck each other's brains out?"

"I love the way you think, honey. But I still can't believe you didn't use any safe words last night. Didn't you need to use one? Or even just think about using one?"

"No. I told you, I trust you, and you never went anywhere I didn't want to go. And, to be honest, I like the challenge of lasting the whole night without using a safe word. It appeals to my... competitive nature."

Brad's heart ached over the unbelievable revelations Kellie just shared with him. "Why are you so good to me?"

"Because you're so good to me. You're my husband and I love you."

She sat on his lap, ignoring the soreness on her rear end, and hugged him. He rested his head in her bosom.

"Tell you what, honey," Brad spoke after several minutes of the couple sharing another contented silence. "Why don't I run you a bubble bath? You can relax and soothe that pretty little bottom of yours after all the... uh, liberties I took with it last night."

Kellie giggled at that line before pausing. "What about E.J.?" she asked.

"I'll pick him up. It will give me a chance to talk to my parents. I needed to discuss a couple of things with them before we leave tomorrow, anyway."

They kissed. It was a soft, unhurried kiss, filled with love. Taking her by the hand, Brad led Kellie to their bathroom. He filled the tub with hot water and a capful of lavender-scented bubble bath lotion. She gingerly stepped into the tub and sighed at how good the water felt on her skin. With another kiss and a look of longing at her naked form, Brad reluctantly left so he could get dressed and ready to see his parents and pick up E.J.

Kellie luxuriated in the bath. The thoughts of what she and Brad did last night, when he again physically and worshipfully dominated her body and ripped orgasm after orgasm out of her until she thought she'd shatter into a million tiny little fragments, caused her to quiver and moan. She briefly touched her pussy and gasped at how sensitive it was, which just made her laugh with delight over the memories of how it got that way. Meanwhile her heart burned for him when she recalled what they spoke about this morning and what he was doing for her and her child, now and in the near future. Not for the first time she daydreamed about just how much she loved Brad and E.J. and how they were her world, her universe, her everything.

She reminisced about what happened the last time they role-played Master and submissive. It led to one of the happiest moments of her life, when she learned she was pregnant with E.J. She briefly wondered if lightning could strike twice.

In time, she had her answer.

drteetho
drteetho
190 Followers