Kellie Gets Cock Training

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a couple of glasses of wine and a relaxed feeling in our bodies we played and teased each others skin in the smooth oily water. It was fantastic touching and teasing. I was careful however not to actually stimulate her clit directly. I knew that the build up would be awesome for her to experience.

As the water began to cool I instructed Kellie to set on the edge of the tub closest to the fireplace. I gave her a towel and she began to dry her upper body. With her back towards the fireplace and her bottom sitting on the edge of the tub seat it put her in just the right position. I moved my head between her legs and I kissed her inner thighs and then nibbled all around her pussy. I could see she was wet even in spite of the bath water having washer her pussy. I moved in close and ran my tongue across her wet slit. She was soaked with love nectar and tasted so fine. I licked and pulled on her outer lips with my tongue and lips, finally circling her clit for a few short seconds. She wanted me to finish it and so did I; but we were heading down a more patient and building path to ecstasy.

I rose up from between her legs, ran my tongue across my lips for her to see, and then reached out to place the blindfold across her eyes. I carefully slipped it into place and secured it behind her head. I instructed her to sit there for a moment while I got out our training tool. I had plugged in a heating pad and set on low. I then had placed the firm silicone cock in the pad to keep it warm. I located a spot on the tub edge where Kellie would be able to comfortably straddle the edge and still use her hands to keep steady. From here she could even help lift or lower by using her arms as well.

I placed the suction cup on the smooth surface and it stuck firmly. The shaft stood nearly straight up as I applied a liberal amount of Ultra Glide lubricant to the length of its warm rubbery shaft. I wanted to make sure she could ride this thing for as long as comfortably possible. I then reached out a hand and guided my blindfolded lover to the edge of the tub. I instructed her that she was to just enjoy the sensations and experience the feelings of penetration by concentrating on every inch of her pussy.

She seemed ready to and willing to go for it. Kellie swung one leg over the side of the tub. With one leg on the inside and the other on the step just outside the tub she was in position above the long plastic cock. I helped her get her bearings and she placed one hand on the tile ledge in front of her and the other down between her legs to get hold of her training tool. I guided her thumb and first two fingers until she touched the first couple of inches of the lifelike cock. As I did, Kellie moved her hips into position with the head now pointing directly at her waiting entrance. I gave Kellie some final instructions, encouraging her to allow herself to try different depths, different rhythms and to experience everything possible.

She looked so incredibly hot, her legs spread, hips tilted and pussy aimed right at this slippery warm dildo! With a slow rock backwards the warm head found its target. Kellie was pleasantly surprised by its warmth. As the first inch slid into her opening, she licked her lips. It was incredible how the blindfold added to that simple gesture and appeared sexy beyond belief. She gripped both hands on the tile ledge in front of her, flexed her firm thighs and sank slowly onto the shaft. It was awesome to actually watch from this vantage point as each inch disappeared into her. Her smooth outer pussy lips folded inward as she pressed down onto the wider lower shaft. She didn't make a sound except a smooth exhale as the cheeks of her shapely ass came to rest on the hard plastic balls at the base of the dildo.

She was now completely filled by its length and she rested there for just a moment. Then pushing off slowly, she rose up inch by inch. I noticed that she took her time, and once she reached the end she kept going, letting it come completely out of her with a little suction like pop. Then with expert skill she firmly pressed back down. I realized she was already letting go; experiencing the feeling as the cock first enters her. She repeated this a few more times and then began a long even rhythm.

She was now moving up and down in smooth even strokes and I whispered "That's right baby, let yourself concentrate on the sensations inside your pussy".

She took my instruction and was doing some experimenting on her own. My hot lover began to try some quick deep drops followed by a very slow and smooth extraction, and then she'd repeat this over again. It was so hot to watch! Her breath was getting quicker, and I realized this was part passion and part workout for her.

I let her know that she could rest her legs and arms anytime by just slipping down onto the full length of the shaft and not even moving. I knew that this too would be a new sensation for her. After all, it's hard to resist any kind of motion during regular sex; One partner or the other is always moving or gyrating a bit.

As she finished her second set of pattern strokes I could tell she was getting very hot! Her lips would sometimes push out in a pouty like manner on a down stroke. Then when she reached a spot that was just right her mouth would open and her tongue would press against the back of her upper front teeth. Sometimes she would bite her lower lip in a sexy wince of deep felt sensations.

This was an incredible vision for me. The sensations were now incredible for both of us. For Kellie it was the ability to experience such a thing with encouragement and freedom. For me to both watch and guide her into this erotic pleasure was a fantastic experience.

After about five minutes of moving up and down in different patterns her legs needed a little rest. I encouraged her to slide down the long shaft and rest. Kellie followed my instructions and the smooth dildo again disappeared to the hilt. Her ass came to rest on the firm balls. I could see in her posture that this was quite pleasurable. Just resting still with the long firmness deep inside was an unusual experience. She started to move her right hand down to her clit, but I told her to wait just a few more minutes. She was now so hot she could hardly stand it. She moved back and forth a bit, grinding the shaft around within her wet tunnel. With enough rest and the desires building in her every nerve, she began a new stroke.

Her hips tilted and she leaned father forward to allow the dildo to press front ways against her g-spot. Her incredibly sexy tits hung down in front of her as they swung back and forth in the quickening rhythm. From behind her I could watch every inch slide in and out. Her pussy was soaked and the dildo was smooth and glossy all the way to the balls. At this vantage point I could also see her tight little ass react too. Every time she would move forward and the dildo appear from within, her little bud would convulse as well. Wow, this was one sexy scene.

I was surprised as she began to pound back against this replica enjoying her own pace and style. I could tell by her nipples that she was close to cumming. Her breath had quickened and I could see she was now lost in her actions. Kellie had become oblivious to being watched or instructed. This was exactly what I had wanted. She would now realize that she is free to experience her own pleasures and explore her own ideas as well as trust me in mine. I had brought her along a path to real sexual abandon and we were entering a completely new chapter in our sex together. This was just the beginning of something really incredible.

Kellie continued rocking as her pace became more physical. I could see her back arching to drag the top of the long shaft as near as possible to her swollen clit. With now nearly ten minutes of complete penetration I whispered the green light into her ear. "Go ahead honey, let yourself cum whenever and however you want.

Kellie immediately dropped one hand down between her legs, pressed back deep against the dildo and ran her middle finger right across her clit. Her whole body shook, her legs went weak and she fell back accepting the full depth of the dildo as she came with incredible force. Her body twitched, buckled at the waist, and convulsed in spasms. Waves of pleasure rushed over every nerve and it was the sexiest thing I've ever seen.

As the multiple orgasms subsided, she became conscious of her surroundings and awkward position. She realized that she'd actually gone through with this fantasy play and loved every minute of it! At the same time she realized how weak and tired her legs had become along with the fact that she was still fully lowered on a dildo. Unlike the real thing, this one wasn't getting any smaller after the action ended. Ready to move to a more relaxed position, she mustered the strength to lift up off her training cock. I gazed on from the side as it slowly slid out of her. I was astonished by the fact that she had come so hard that the entire thing including balls and bathtub edge were soaked with her hot juices.

Still blindfolded, I took her hand and guided her to the bedroom weak-kneed. I kissed her deeply on the mouth while my right hand went to exploring her wet mound. She just sighed and whispered, "I liked the training".

Now that she was in the bedroom, I had some needs of my own to satisfy. My rigid cock was literally throbbing. I had an idea of how to take of that... But that's another story.

12