Kellie Pickler's Pheromones

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imhapless
imhapless
3,578 Followers

"Hi, Jerry, this is Dustin Crenshaw."

"I don't have times for games; who the fuck is this really," was producer Jerry James' irritated reply.

"I guess you have a right to be suspicious since I've constantly avoided you. What can I say to prove it's me?" I said.

He paused. "What was the name of the FBI agent who spirited you away from the dirty bomb?"

"Murphy," I immediately shot back.

"Well fuck me, it is you. What changed your mind?" Jerry inquired.

"Some good advice. You may not like hearing what I have to say because there are strings attached, but I am willing to give ABC an exclusive interview."

"Who do I have to kill?" he said, and it didn't appear that he was joking.

"I will give up to a one hour, TV time, interview with whomever you designate. In return you will get me a real date with Kellie Pickler. Dinner at the best restaurant in the area, a limo for the entire evening, a dance club after dinner, a drive around all of the lighted monuments at night."

"She's married, you know," Jerry replied.

"I didn't tell you I wanted to marry her or go to bed with her. I just want the pleasure of her company for an entire evening, all paid for by ABC."

"What if she won't do it?"

"Then I'll have to call ESPN and get a date with Charissa Thompson."

"You know ABC owns ESPN, don't you?" he laughed.

"Shit, I forgot about that," I laughed back. "Then you've got two chances, Jerry. First try Kellie Pickler, and I mean you better really try as hard as you can, including having her call me if she won't do it. If that doesn't work then Charissa Thompson. If that bombs out then no deal."

"What phone number can I call you at?" Jerry excitedly replied.

"I'll give you my cell phone number, but if anyone except you, Kellie or Charissa call me the deal is immediately off. Got it?"

"Got it! I'm getting to work right now. It may take a week, but I'll get it done or die trying."

After I gave him my cell phone number Jerry sounded so excited when he signed off that I knew that he'd give it his all.

I couldn't believe it when Jerry called back just two days later, on Sunday. I was depressed because I couldn't go anywhere without being mobbed by reporters and it was getting me down. I had wanted to ask Betsy out on a date, but with the swarm buzzing around me there was no way that I could take her out if she accepted.

"Hey Dustin; I have good news for you," Jerry said.

"I could use some," I replied.

"Kellie is a go. She was actually excited about it, can you believe it? Her schedule allows her to go to dinner with you two weeks from yesterday."

"Awesome!" I shouted, like a teenager.

We made arrangements for me to tape the interview the next week for airing on a special 20/20 the Monday after my date. I had the contract that they couriered over the next day reviewed by the General Counsel's office at work, had a few changes made, and signed it.

I was even more thrilled when Kellie herself called me Tuesday night. I'm not going to try to mimic her country accent because I couldn't do it justice. It was about the only heavy accent that I had heard in my life that I had no trouble understanding, probably because I was really trying hard.

"I understand that you and me are going out for dinner and dancing, sugar," Kellie said immediately after introducing herself.

"I hope so," I enthusiastically replied, "I'm really grateful that you agreed to do it."

"How could I not, sugar, when the D. C. hero can make any request in the world and it's to go out with me, even though I'm married."

"I hope you understand that I'm not in any way trying to put the moves on you," I responded, suddenly embarrassed. "It's just that you're my favorite famous personality and I would just love to meet you."

"Well you're my favorite hero and I'd love to meet you, too," she giggled.

We had a pleasant fifteen minute conversation about what we should wear, what the restaurant was, what the dance club was, whether her publicist could come along and take some photos, etc. I told her that whatever she wanted I'd agree to -- her voice alone was getting me hard, and flustered.

I took one of the "admin" days that Tom Johnson had offered me to tape the 20/20 show. I was embarrassed about how well I was treated by everyone there, and most of the questions and characterizations of my activities made me blush, but I thought that the interview came out OK. I was as humble as I could be but did acknowledge that some of the things I did were unusual and worthwhile, and that I was lucky to be alive, and I completely avoided "uhs," "umms," and "you knows," so I sounded at least half way intelligent.

Jerry James, and the other ABC people, were thrilled by how the interview came out and were already heavily promoting it by the time that I left the studio.

I decided one more thing -- let all the other media people trying to contact me know that I had given an ABC interview and that was the only interview I'd be giving. I called up Isabella for her recommendation.

"Hi, Izzie, Dustin."

"I know who you are," she laughed. "Are you accepting my booty call?"

"No, I'm calling to get the name of a publicist that you offered. I've given an exclusive interview to ABC and I want someone to contact all of the other media people who've approached me and tell them that's it."

After some more small talk she gave me a name and phone number, asked some more about the booty call, then signed off by saying "I can't wait to see you on 20/20!"

I called the publicist, hired her over the phone, and the next day gave her all of the cards and messages from the media people who had tried to contact me and told her to let them all down as gently as possible and to watch the interview on 20/20.

Every single day after work, and on the weekend before my date with Kellie, I took private dance lessons. I was only a passable dancer and I didn't want to embarrass myself with Kellie.

When the Saturday of my date arrived I was so excited I could shit but -- surprisingly -- not nervous. Maybe it was because Kellie and I had had such a nice chat on the phone. Whatever it was I refrained from peeing my pants when she arrived in the limo ABC provided to pick me up at 6:00 p.m. on Saturday.

She actually got out of the car to greet me, and gave me a big hug. She introduced me to "Rufus and Sam," the limo driver and a guy riding with him in the front seat. Rufus was a black guy about 6'6", 290 pounds with biceps so big you could see them through his suit jacket. Sam was a white guy who was even bigger. While they were nice looking, well dressed, and friendly, there was no doubt that they were there to be sure that Kellie and I were not messed with -- or maybe so that I wouldn't mess with Kellie. "Probably both," I laughed to myself.

Kellie also introduced me to her publicist, Terri, a nice looking conservatively dressed woman in her early thirties. She also sat in front with Rufus and Sam -- I wondered how there was room for her.

I knew that Kellie was 5'1" and 100 pounds, but even with her four inch heels she seemed smaller next to me than I expected. Her tight knee length blue dress fit her sculptured body like a glove and her amethyst necklace and earrings, which matched her shoes, complemented the dress perfectly. Her entire outfit was perfect for her short blond hair and light makeup. "You look fabulous," I blurted out without even realizing it.

"Thanks," she smiled, devilishly.

As Kellie and I sat chatting while we rode in the limo to the restaurant I quickly realized that there was something about her that was -- for lack of a better word -- intoxicating. She was as cute, bubbly, and sexy as I had imagined -- probably even more so; but there was also another quality she had that I couldn't place but sure did like.

The restaurant staff welcomed and treated us like the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge (William and Kate). They gave us the best table, made sure that we weren't bothered by other guests, and told us that the chef had prepared what we had told ABC were our favorite meals. The food and wine (neither of us drank much) were fantastic, the service was impeccable, and the atmosphere romantic. Despite the differences in our background and interests we never had a lull in conversation.

Everything was perfect until just before we ordered desert. I heard a buzzing and Kellie got a distressed look on her face. "I'm so sorry, Dustin; this is so rude but I know what this call is and I have to take it."

"No problem," I smiled.

Kellie got up from the table and went to a remote part of the restaurant. After a couple of minutes I decided that it was a good time to go to the washroom. I went past where Kellie was talking on the phone with her back to me. I really didn't want to eavesdrop but I couldn't help myself. What I heard before ducking into the washroom was "You screwed up big time, asshole. Don't expect me to just lump it -- there are consequences for cheating."

When I got out of the washroom Kellie wasn't where she had been talking on the phone. I returned to the table and she wasn't there either. She returned from the general area of the washroom about five minutes later with freshly applied light makeup. It looked to me like she had been crying.

As I pulled out her chair for her she forced a smile and said "I'm so very sorry, Dustin, I just had to take it. You're a dear," then kissed me on the cheek. Instant hard-on!

I didn't ask her anything about her phone conversation and she didn't offer anything. She was obviously uptight and distracted but started to return to her previous self after I told a few "country and western" jokes that I had memorized for the occasion and we ate a fabulous desert prepared especially for us. She was completely back to being bubbly after she chugged two cognacs.

We posed for photographs, taken by her publicist, with the entire restaurant staff, as well as for individual ones with the chef, waiter, and maître de/owner and his wife. We also had some shots of just the two of us, including me holding the limo door for Kellie as she got in.

On the way to the dance club she put her hands on my leg and I put my arm around her while we laughed at almost everything the other said. I was still confused by her mysterious "intoxicating" quality and felt comfortable with her so I just outright asked her about it. "Kellie, there seems to be something about you that is very attractive that I can't put my finger on. Has anyone else ever noticed that?"

"Pheromones," she replied without hesitation and with a big smile.

"What are pheromones?" I asked.

"I thought you were a sophisticated, educated city boy and here this poor, silly country girl uses a word that you don't know," she laughed loudly.

With a smile on my face I pulled out my iPhone, said "Siri, what are pheromones?" and within seconds Siri replied "Dustin, in humans pheromones are hard to identify chemical substances released by a member of one sex that attracts members of the opposite sex."

I blushed; "Sorry I asked, Kellie."

As she laughed Kellie said "You have pheromones too, Dustin."

The reception at the dance club was as enthusiastic as at the restaurant. There, however, there was no way or reason to keep us isolated since the whole idea is for everyone to mingle on the dance floor. My dance lessons really paid off since I didn't make a fool of myself. I was as embarrassed as hell, however, when (apparently arranged by her publicist Terri) the band leader announced that Kellie and I were going to perform the quick step.

Just before we started, with the crowd forming a circle while clapping or cheering, Kellie bent over, unzipped a hidden zipper along the side of her left thigh to provide a long slit in her dress, then looked up at me and smiled "I need more freedom for this dance."

WOW, her thigh was awesome!

Despite my nervousness and our height differential our quickstep was at least decent, and got a big round of applause.

When during breaks several guys asked Kellie for a dance I politely declined on her behalf. Since Rufus and Sam had accompanied us into the club we got no arguments.

Things took a real turn about midnight. Kellie and I were both perspiring from the dancing and were mingling well with the other guests -- as long as they didn't ask her to dance -- when I saw Terri go up to the band leader. Shortly thereafter a type of slow song that was unheard of for this type of rocking place started playing.

Kellie didn't wait for me to ask her if she wanted to dance to the slow song. She glommed onto me and stuck one of her thighs between mine. The boner I had primarily successfully suppressed the entire night wouldn't listen to reason. She had to have felt it.

Looking up at me Kellie said "I've had a wonderful time; I really like you, Dustin."

"It's been the best night of my life," I smiled back.

"The best is yet to come," she snickered then buried her head in my chest.

Shortly after the song ended Kellie asked if we could leave, which somewhat disappointed me but after the fabulous time that I had had I wasn't going to say "no" to anything.

The plan was for us to ride around the monument areas of D. C. to view them while they were lit up. We started out doing that with Kellie again placing her hands on my knee and me with my arm around her.

Suddenly Kellie blurted out "Tell me, Dustin. Do you think that it was the luckiest night of your life when you didn't get killed by those terrorists?"

I was a little surprised by that since we really hadn't talked about the "incident" for more than a couple of minutes the entire night.

I'm sure that I was wide-eyed as she stared at me with a half-grin on her face, waiting for an answer. "I guess that it probably was the luckiest night, but since it led to meeting you also a really good night," I replied.

Then she kissed me on the lips. I got a full dose of her pheromones. I didn't know if I could restrain myself from attacking her and making a fool out of myself.

When she broke our kiss she said "I know that you were too much of a gentlemen to do that so I did it for you. Now I'm going to ask you an unladylike question."

"OK," was all that I was able to mumble out exercising every bit of willpower I had not to start ripping her clothes off.

Kellie put one arm around my neck, looked not just into my eyes but into my soul, and asked, "Would you consider tonight the luckiest night of your life if we went back to your apartment and fucked each other's' brains out?"

I was having real trouble processing those words. Between what she said and her pheromones hanging heavy in the air my mind was not functioning. I finally got out something profound like "Holy Shit, are you serious? Why?"

"Think of it as a thank you from the people of D. C. and the whole country, and revenge on my husband for me. It would be a true two-fer!"

I smashed my lips against hers and while hugging her whispered into her ear "It would be the luckiest, best, most fabulous, and fantastic night ever, and I'd give up a year of my life to make it come true!"

Kellie broke away from me, smiling, then picked up the intercom phone and said "Rufus, drive us back to Dustin's apartment immediately."

We mauled each other on the short drive back to my apartment. When we alighted from the car, hand-in-hand, she said to Terri "Have someone pick me up tomorrow morning. What time do we have to leave for the airport?"

"We need to be at the airport at 8:00 a.m.," Terri replied.

"Have an ABC limo pick me up here at 7:00 a.m.," Kellie responded, "not a second sooner, and with a change of clothes suitable for a flight; I'll change in the limo." I thought that was playing it tight, but I sure wasn't going to say anything.

Terri nodded but didn't verbally reply; her eyes got wide and probably followed us until we got into my apartment building's lobby, but I'm not sure since Kellie had my full attention.

As soon as my apartment door closed behind us Kellie turned from bubbly to wild. I had to undress myself quickly to keep her from ripping my clothes off, although my boxers were a casualty that I couldn't prevent (nor did I give a shit). I was able to successfully negotiate the zipper on the back of her dress and when the dress dropped all she had on were a pair of panties. She yanked those off herself.

After very short foreplay where I fingered her already soaking wet pussy and she stroked my already rock hard cock, she jumped onto me with her arms around my neck. I held her up by the ass with one hand and after gently pushing her back against a wall used my other hand to caress her creamy thigh and then guide my cock to her pussy.

I slowly buried my cock as we both moaned into each other's mouths while tongue wrestling. She was so tight that I couldn't believe it. I went from disbelief to shock when she started contracting her pussy muscles, milking my cock. I probably stroked only two dozen times before she spasmed in orgasm and I shot my wad.

We both groaned and swore as the most intense feeling of my life overtook me. It was like every single nerve synapse in my interior body was firing at the same time. I was afraid that I'd fall if I tried to move, especially with Kellie now limp in my arms and virtually incoherent. Finally I got enough strength back to pull my cock out of her pussy -- causing another electrical charge up my entire spine and a spasm from her -- and carry her into my bed.

After we lay there mumbling for the longest time we both finally regained cognizance. "You're beyond awesome," was all that I said while stroking her head.

Kellie smiled. "Now that we've gotten an animal fuck out of the way let's make love."

I was surprised that my cock was as up for it as my brain. As Kellie started gently sucking on my cock I massaged one of her perky, turgid boobs with one hand, and gently fingered her pussy with the other. There was still fluid running down her spectacular thighs as I did that.

After I was one hundred percent rock hard again and she was leaking like a sieve and her oversized nipples were steel nubs I gently turned her on her back.

"Turn a low light on, I want to clearly see your face," she panted.

I did as instructed, and then straddled her. We made eye contact, or watched the penetration of her vagina, the entire time as I slowly buried myself in her tight pussy and she wiggled her hips back and forth to facilitate penetration.

I slowly stroked as I played with a tit with one hand while supporting myself with the other and she ran her hands over my chest and shoulders. After a few minutes of this bliss she lifted her legs up and put her heels on my shoulders and groaned as in this position my cock bottomed out.

I continued slow stroking while playing with both of her tits, and she continued upward bucking in response to my downward strokes as we unrelentingly stared into each other's eyes. It was the most erotic experience of my life!

Suddenly she started shivering, lightly at first then powerfully, swearing as her quakes got more intense. I let go of her boobs, grabbed her hips, and started stroking vigorously. She screamed first and then I did as I discharged cum grenade after cum grenade into her anxious pussy.

Now, having had the two best sexual experiences, an animal fuck and making love, in my life within the past seventy minutes or so I collapsed. She did too, rolled her head onto my shoulder, and after we each had a few orgasmic "after-shocks" we fell asleep.

I woke up to a buzzing sound. "The alarm on my smartphone," Kellie hoarsely said as she lifted her head off of my shoulder, exited the bed, found her phone and turned it off.

"It's ten to six. We have time for a fuck between animal and love and a shower before I go. Are you and your friend up for it?" she said with a diabolical grin. After running her fingers over my rapidly inflating cock she grinned more widely and said "well at least one of you is."

imhapless
imhapless
3,578 Followers