Kellie Pickler's Pheromones

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imhapless
imhapless
3,638 Followers

"Where he goes I follow," I chortled.

After some more passionate kissing and foreplay I turned her on her hands and knees, penetrated her pussy in one thrust, and played with her pucker hole as I fucked her doggy style. She stuck one hand between her legs and stroked my balls with her fingers every time that I pumped inwardly.

"God, this woman is an all-time love machine," kept running through my brain as I happily stroked away matching each of her moans with an equally exuberant groan.

Our orgasms were almost as earth-shattering as the night before. I lay on her back, stroking her boobs, until I went completely flaccid and pulled my well-worn cock out of her abused pussy.

Our shower was, at the same time, passionate, functional, cheery, and melancholy. We helped each other dress and I walked her down to the waiting limo at about five after seven. We had a new, normal sized, driver named Jason.

"Ride with me to the airport," Kellie said staring into my eyes. "Jason will bring you back here after he drops Terri and I off, won't you Jason."

"Yes, ma'am," he replied.

Terri gave us a funny, though not hostile, look as we got in back and she got in front next to Jason after she handed Kellie a small piece of soft luggage with a change of clothes in it.

I gladly helped Kellie change clothes, getting my hand playfully slapped when I tried to finger her pussy as she was changing panties. Once she changed the entire rest of the way to the airport we held each other tight not saying anything until we got to a stoplight near the entrance to the airport.

"Kellie, I had the luckiest, most fantastic, over-the-top night of my life. You're not human; you're a goddess. Thank you a thousand times!"

"Thank you, Dustin," Kellie replied with dancing eyes after giving me a kiss on the lips. "I trust that last night and this morning was a proper thank you from the people of America, and you gave me the opportunity for an all-time titanic revenge fuck!"

We kissed again.

"Will you be bragging about this to your friends?" she asked with her eyes still dancing.

"None of them would believe it so there is no point," I laughed. Then I got serious. "I will not reveal significant details of our night to anyone, ever -- except maybe on my deathbed. However I will think about last night every day for the rest of my life."

She smiled.

"And you?" I asked.

"I WILL be telling my husband," she said, with an edge to her voice, "and of course Terri already knows, though not the details. I also will be telling no one else, but will think about it fondly until I'm senile."

When we pulled up to the private plane departure area I was a little surprised. When she saw that look on my face she said "It's the least that ABC could do," then laughed.

"Can I help with the luggage?" I asked getting ready to depart the limo.

"No, please don't leave the car," she said, with a serious tone. "I don't want you to. I've always been bad at saying goodbye."

With that she kissed me a last time, exited the vehicle, and went straight to the Lear Jet stairway. I caught a glimpse of her profile just before she entered the plane. I swear that she was tearing up.

Terri had handed me an envelope of photographs from our date night. I looked at them on the way back to my apartment. Despite my best efforts I cried almost the entire way home.

That Sunday was one of the shittiest days of my life. I was longing for a married star, about as unrealistic as you can get. My arm was healed from the gunshot wound so I got on my new, top-of-the-line, titanium bike, with all of my top-of-the-line accessories, and rode until I almost fainted from fatigue. Then I got a massage at the health club I belong to, fell asleep on the massage table, ate dinner, and passed out in bed.

I was overjoyed when friends asked me over to their house to watch my 20/20 interview with them. There were about a dozen people there. I expected to get a lot of shit, especially from the guys, but didn't. Every woman there gave me a kiss, and every guy a hug. I felt really good.

After it was over and we had exchanged hugs and kisses some of the women started interrogating me about my date with Kellie. "How did you know I went out with Kellie?" I asked.

"Don't you read the newspaper or Yahoo anymore?" one of my friends chuckled. Then she turned to an article in the style section of the Washington Post with a photo of Kellie and me dancing. The host fired up his laptop and showed me an article on Yahoo about it, complete with a number of other photos, all obviously supplied by Terri.

"It was great. She is a beautiful person in every way, I had a wonderful time, she was a perfect lady and I was an almost perfect gentleman the entire evening," I said while grinning. Despite their best efforts none of my friends could get anything else out of me.

The reaction to my 20/20 interview that played Monday night was exactly what ABC had hoped for. They got the second highest ratings ever for a show of that type. Jeremy called me on my cell phone Tuesday morning bubbling over. "If there is anything else I can do for you, ever, let me know," he effused into the phone.

"There is one thing, Jeremy -- lose my cell phone number," I chortled.

"OK," he laughed, "Thanks again."

"No, Jeremy, thank you," I said aloud, and after I cut the call off to myself continued with "for the night of my life!"

The walking wet-dream known as Betsy came by my office at lunch on Tuesday to tell me that she had really enjoyed the interview on 20/20. Her long blond hair swept past her shoulders, her blue eyes sparkled, her perfect complexion with just a smattering of makeup glowed, her Kate Middleton nose enchanted, and her voluptuous body screamed "fuck me!" I asked her to dinner; I figured that if Kellie Pickler could be attracted to me so could she.

It's now four months after the 20/20 interview aired. At work I got a promotion to a V. P. I bought and moved into a fixer-upper house in Arlington, and I've politely declined four booty calls from ex-wife Isabella.

Oh, also -- Betsy is moving in with me this weekend. She's not at all aloof like she appeared to be at work; that was just to discourage the dozens of guys who hit on her. In addition to being as hot as the sun she is sweet, funny, cheerful, and smart; and second only to Kellie in the "best fuck of my life" category. I'm in love.

It's funny how luck on one night changed my life.

imhapless
imhapless
3,638 Followers