Kellin Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
seahaven
seahaven
32 Followers

I frowned, looking over my shoulder at the abandoned street, then back at Conner. "Uh, babe?"

He glanced over at me, and continued driving. "Mhm?" I stared at him.

"You missed the turn." He laughed and squeezed my hand.

"Yeah, I know." There was silence for a moment.

"Conner, where the fuck are we going?"

He grinned at me as we rolled to a stop at the red light. "I wanted to show you something. Is that alright?"

"I guess," I mumbled, trying to hide my smile from him. He laughed and shook his head.

"You'll like it, I promise."

***

When the car finally rolled to a stop in front of a cleanly-kept cabin, a smile broke out across my face.

"What is this for?" I asked. Conner just smiled at me and unbuckled his seat belt, climbing out of the car and stretching his arms above his head. Before I could move, he ducked his head back inside of the car.

"Hold on a second."

Before I even registered his words, my door was opening, and Conner was leaning across me, unbuckling my seat belt. He slipped his arm around my shoulders and pulled me into his arms with a grunt, kicking the car door shut behind him.

Laughing, I clung to his neck and bit my lip as he carried me to the front door. He set me down so he could grab the key out of his pocket.

"My parents let me borrow this for the weekend," he explained, as he unlocked the door and walked inside. "I felt like I should bring you here."

I followed the sound of his voice and gasped at my surroundings. The door opened up into a giant living room, complete in cream carpet and a wonderful pale green couch was situated in the middle of the room, facing a giant flat screen television that was bolted to the wall. Under the TV, there was a brick fireplace. Large windows covered over half of the back wall, facing the beach.

"Conner, oh my god. We get this place for the whole weekend?" I smiled and ran my hand over the back of the couch, following him into the brightly lit kitchen.

"Indeed, my love." He turned back to me and smiled, coming closer and wrapping his arms tightly around my waist. I leaned into him, resting my head on the side of his neck.

"This is absolutely perfect. I can't believe you would do this for me," I told his shoulder. I felt his arms tighten around me and I bit my lip.

"David, you deserve it." He pulled away and I began to protest, but he held my shoulders. "This is important," he mumbled. "David, I know I don't treat you the best-" he broke off and laughed curtly. "I don't treat you good at all. There's no part of me that deserves you, but please believe me when I tell you that I love you. There honestly isn't anyone I want to be with besides you." I sucked in a deep breath and held it as he continued, unable to meet my gaze. "Look," His eyes found their way back up to mine. "I just want you to know that I'm grateful for you. I'm glad that I have you here, and I really want to be better for you. I want you to be able to trust me again, and you need to know that I'll do anything to make that possible."

I couldn't speak. I opened my mouth and closed it again, unable to force anything out. Finally, when his brow furrowed, I swallowed and looked at our feet.

"That is probably the sweetest thing that anyone has ever said to me." I looked up at him and returned his smile. "I love you, Conner. I always have."

He took me into his arms, holding me tightly against him. "I love you too, David."

***

That night, after an amazing dinner and reruns of Friends, Conner leaned over and gently tugged my earlobe with his teeth.

"Come to bed with me," he whispered into my ear. His breath on my skin made goose bumps break out over my arms. I nodded and he wound his arm around my waist, hoisting me up over his shoulder. I screamed and laughed, as he carried me up a flight of stairs and into the master bedroom, heaving me down onto the enormous bed.

He peeled his shirt off, blessing my eyes with the image of his toned, golden abdomen torso, before leaning over me and straddling my waist. I groaned softly as he ground his hips into me and pulled my shirt over my head. He tugged his belt off slowly and grinned at me, taking both of my hands in his own and bringing them above my head, strapping them tightly together with the belt and tying them to the bedframe.

I let out a groan and closed my eyes, his hands running down the front of my chest.

"Feel good, baby?" He whispered to my elbow, his breath hot on my skin. I replied with a moan when I heard his jeans unzip.

His hands disappeared for a second, and I opened my eyes to watch his ass as he leaned over and shucked his boxers off. Biting his lip, he turned around and smiled at me, kneeling in between my legs and unbuttoning my jeans.

Slowly, he unzipped them, watching my reaction.

"Conner, please, just take them off," I whispered desperately. He loved teasing me until I couldn't stand it anymore, but he complied, slipping them and my boxers down my legs, dropping them on the floor at the foot of the bed.

Leisurely crawling up my body, he leaned down to kiss me gently. "Relax," he whispered into my mouth, laughing low. "Let me make you feel good." He planted a kiss to my cheek and began kissing a trail down the side of my neck. His fingertips traced a path down my stomach, and my cock lurched, filling up and smacking against the bottom of my stomach. He smiled and pulled back, looking down at my aching member.

"Someone's excited," he mumbled and kissed the center of my chest, sliding over and latching onto my left nipple, rolling the tip of his tongue around it. I groaned, arching my back into him and wrapping my legs around his waist. Soon, he moved to the other one, and I was panting.

"Please..." I whispered, jerking my hips up into his stomach.

"Please what, David?" He asked and smiled wickedly, running his tongue down the center of my stomach. I pushed my hips up again and couldn't stop the pants coming from my mouth.

"Suck it, Conner. Please, oh god, suck it..."

Through hooded eyes, I watched him smirk and kiss a path over my hip, down my inner thigh and up to my balls. He slowly drew one into his mouth, his gaze locking with mine, and I let out a moan, fighting to keep my eyes locked on his.

He let my sac fall from his mouth with a small pop, bringing his head up and gently flicking his tongue over the slit at the tip of my cock. I sighed and let my eyes roll back as he took me all of the way into his mouth, enjoying the feel of his hot, wet suction.

He pulled back for a second, before wetting his finger and lightly tracing the tip of it around my pucker. I gasped and bit my lip, looking back down at him smiling up at me.

"Finger... Please," I mumbled, his mouth latching onto the head of my cock and sucking gently, making me whimper. He complied, slowly sliding his finger inside my hole. I sighed in pleasure, not feeling any discomfort from the intruding digit. "More... Please, more..."

I could feel him smile around my dick, slowly pushing another finger inside of me. It burned for a second, but I let out a deep breath, and my sphincter relaxed and loosened, welcoming him inside. He wiggled his fingers around a little, and as the tip of his finger tapped my prostate, my back arched and I let out a ragged moan. He continually stroked the spot until I was writhing on the bed underneath him.

"Conner, fuck me, fuck me... Fuck me, please, I can't wait," I whined, bucking my hips up into his mouth, and grinding down onto his fingers.

He pulled off my cock and slowly slid his fingers out of my ass, standing up and going over to the nightstand and pulling out a new bottle of lube. Returning to his spot between my legs, he squirted some lube on his cock and fisted it slowly, leaning his head back and groaning under his breath.

I whimpered and wrapped my legs around his waist, fighting against the belt at my wrists and pulled him down into me. "Inside of me," I mumbled, my breath coming heavily. "I want you inside of me so bad."

Grabbing my legs, he hooked them over his shoulders and leaned into me, lining the head of his cock up with my hole. I sucked in a deep breath in anticipation.

"You want this cock, baby?" He asked, his voice rough and full of need. He turned his head and kissed my ankle.

"Yes, please, oh please," I ranted, looking up at him. I tugged on the belt again and huffed, frustrated. He smiled at me and leaned forward to kiss me gently, slipping his tongue into my mouth.

"You're mine," he growled, and pushed his hips forward, the head of his cock popping into me. I breathed deeply through the burn like he taught me to, trying my best not to wince and let him know that I wanted this so bad.

Slowly, he sank all of the way into me, his balls resting against the top of my ass. I let my eyes roll back into my head as the bottom of his stomach brushed against the head of my cock.

"Fuck," he hissed, his mouth inches from mine. "Don't move, baby. You're so tight, I'm going to come."

I smiled and leaned my head back, letting out a breath. "Oh, god, Conner, you have to move. Please," my babbling became incoherent, and I shuddered as he pulled out of me and pushed back in, his length rubbing against my prostate.

He leaned down to kiss me as he began to thrust slowly, but gradually building speed, his balls slapping against my ass. I moaned into his mouth as I felt the need building up, and I let out a ragged breath. "Oh, fuck, I'm going... to... come..."

My back arched and I let out a moan that sounded like his name as my ass clenched around him, my cock lurching and spewing come up onto my chest. He followed me soon after, hissing my name and a string of expletives, gripping my hips and spilling his release inside of me. He fell forward and collapsed on top of me, smearing my come over the both of us, and I squirmed, smiling in contentment.

"Baby, can you untie me?" He laughed and reached up to undo his belt from around my wrists. Finally, I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and buried my face into his chest.

"I love you," he mumbled somewhere above my head.

"I love you, too," I whispered, and drifted off to sleep with him still inside of me.

seahaven
seahaven
32 Followers
12