Kelli's Descent Ch. 02

Story Info
Kelli is caught cheating, but is offered a way out.
2.2k words
4.24
47.7k
20

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/05/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kajkelli
kajkelli
295 Followers

The story is a collaboration of two authors that met on Tumblr. Their mutual interests seemed to blend well, and we hope the readers will agree. Thank you for your comments.

*

She hardly slept. Her hands kept reaching at the collar at her neck. The only thing she felt was how permanent and visible it was. She felt like anyone who saw her would know what she had done. When she thought she had waited long enough, she woke Stephanie up, pleading for her help to remove the steel band. Though half asleep, her roomie seemed to try to help, but gave up.

"Please, come with me back to the house so I can get this off before classes today."

Stephanie didn't seem that worried, but then again, she wasn't the one wearing the collar. It was a struggle just to find something to wear that might cover it without looking ridiculous. She cursed at Stephanie almost the entire drive, now thinking clearly about what had happened. Stephanie calmly explained that it was just a misunderstanding, that Derek, the guy from last night, was probably playing a joke, or there was a meaning, or that it forced her to come back. The last thing she said before being screamed at was that it was romantic, in a way.

Derek met them in the room they had occupied the night before. Today's clarity hadn't changed the room much, though when she entered the room, she was flooded with the shame of her memories. Kelli's shame made her defiant, and she strode across the room to confront Derek.

"I don't know what you think this is," she said as she displayed her collar, "but it isn't funny anymore, and I want it removed right this instant."

He didn't say a word, but calmly rose, walked over to the door and closed it. "For privacy. Good morning ladies, I was hoping you would be back soon. Kelli, you signed up for the service program. What kind of service did you think you would be providing?"

Stunned, she just blinked at him. What did this mean? What could they think she would do? Kelli said as much once she found her voice.

Derek moved to the bookshelf, grabbed a large envelope, and brought it over to both Kelli and Stephanie. "Open it" were his only instructions.

Heart racing, Kelli opened the envelop and discovered pictures of things she barely remembered from the night before. There she was, being used sexually, and looked like she was enjoying it. Pictures of her with his cock in her mouth, worshipping his cock and others with his cum on her face.

"There are videos as well."

He held his phone out to her so she could see the clip of her calling herself a cock tease and a cum slut. Mouth agape, Kelli vaguely remembered last night, but the pictures and vid showed a willing and total slut.

"What is this?" Kelli responded, trying to sound forceful, but inside she was shaking with fear and shock.

"Exactly what it looks like," Derek responded, with a smile.

"Please delete that and whatever other pictures and videos you have of me. That is not the way I am; I just drank too much." Derek just shrugged.

Kelli looked at her friend, Stephanie. "Tell him, Steph!"

Her roommate just looked at Kelli and said, "I tried to warn you last night, that we should go home before you did something stupid."

"Whatya mean, you tried to warn me! You were the one encouraging me to join in the fun. You must have just as many pictures of her," Kelli said to Derek.

"Why would I? She never went 'slut' like you. Stephanie is going to be assigned different tasks for her summer program. You can go now, Stephanie. Close the door behind you." Stephanie responded immediately, and rushed out of the room without looking at Kelli. Kelli had a second to process how alone she was in this nightmare. She couldn't possibly believe that this had something to do with the service program.

Kelli felt like she had to put in a strong defense. "I'm outta here, too," and headed towards the same door that Stephanie just left.

"You are forgetting one small thing, slut," grinned Derek. Kelli paused, her back to him. "The collar." She stopped moving to the door and her hands reflexively went to her neck, her fingers brushing across the collar. "It was explained to me that you need to be a part of the service program because you want to keep some school information a secret. If you do not obey me, I will have you removed from the program and the Dean would be forced to contact your parents."

"Obey you? Who do you think you are? I am not going to obey you. I am not some slave for you to order around like this!"

He waited some time before answering her, staring at her, and clearly making her more uncomfortable as the silence continued. "If you do not, these videos will be emailed to your parents. We can mail the photos to their offices." He paused again. "Or you can continue with the program, and they will never know. Your choice is simple, obey me as your Master or you will be exposed."

Kelli was stunned by the bluntness of his words. She tugged vainly at the collar, the symbol of her hopeless situation.

"Obey you, how? I've never..." He walked over to her, staring as he moved. The sentence died on her lips, the empty feeling of helplessness was like cold hands touching her all over, from her head to her toes. Kelli knew right there that she would submit, that she would obey his commands. She did not have a choice other than to do whatever he said. Her train of thought was cut short as he continued to walk around her, looking her up and down.

"You were assigned to me, slave. Master is to prepare you for your service to this house. You agreed to serve, but you are not ready, yet." His mouth was right by her left ear as he whispered. She dreaded to think about how she would be used. Despite her fear, it did excite her. She hated that part of herself that was aroused by her helplessness. She wished away the part that made her wet when she imagined the depraved things he could command her to do while she was helpless to resist. He slowly wrapped his hands around her arms, and held them at her sides.

"You will be made to serve, but you do not know how. Before last night, the only thing you knew how to do that could be of any use is teasing cocks. Being a cum slut hardly makes you stand out, there are a hundred little bitches around here that would do what you did last night."

"Last night," she gasped. "I won't have to again, will I?" She already knew the answer. She knew it would happen again and again, but she still held out hope that this would all end.

"The organization I work for wants girls like you, but they prefer them a certain way. Master will teach you to worship his cock and mean it. You will want so badly to please your Master that you will be begging for his cum in your mouth." He backed away, and she was surprised to find herself aching for his touch again. "We will begin. It is time for your inspection, slut."

He then proceeded to unbutton the top two buttons of her blouse. She didn't help, but she did not protest, nor make it difficult. Her eyes were mesmerized by his fingers. It was though she was frozen in fear. As he reached for the third of five buttons, she willed herself to resist.

"No, stop!" she spoke, but only slightly above a whisper, stepping back from Derek.

"Nothing there I didn't see last night, slut." The mention of last night made her weak, as the feelings of shame returned. When Derek stepped forward, she allowed him to continue undressing her. Kelli bit her lower lip, unsure of herself.

Kelli was fit, with large breasts for her size. When he released them from her bra, he brushed his hand across her dark nipples. This was the first time a man had touched her nakedness. As she gasped, he turned her forcefully, and pushed her up against a wall. She moved her hands up to brace herself. He kept his hands on her hips, as he sank slowly to the floor. He was so close to her now, she could feel his breath on her back as he descended. Unconsciously, she spread her legs slightly in response to his movements.

He lowered his hands slightly, and began to remove her shorts. As arousing as his touch and smell were to Kelli, she still had to resist. She was not a whore!

"No, please don't. "I'm, I'm a virgin, not like this," she stuttered. She knew her pussy was betraying her. In the past, she was able to resist, to push back. This time was different. This time, she did not get to make decisions. She only had to obey, and then she would be safe from exposure.

Derek seemed to know what she was thinking, and after a brief pause, his hands continued to explore her hips and thighs. Her shorts dropped to the ground. His hands moved to the inside of her thighs, and when he pressed, she spread her legs even further. He was touching her in places she had never permitted before, and it made her feel ashamed, aroused, guilty and hot all at the same time.

When he ran his fingers up the back of her legs, grabbing her rear, he turned a long, slow grope into a quick pull of her panties. She let out a gasp at being completely naked in front of him, and just pressed herself into the wall, wishing she could melt into it, and out of this situation. Before she could even try to resist, he smacked her hard across the ass. The stinging sensation prevented her from resisting further.

"Bend more. I want to see this pussy you have kept hidden so long." He pulled at her hips, and she complied, still pressing her hands to the wall for balance. He grabbed at her ass, and spread her cheeks so he could see everything she had previously kept private. Kelli said nothing, not sure if it was fear, or because she wanted to be the object of desire. She continued to let him spread her wide. As he held her there, Kelli's pussy began to drip with her wetness. She was ripe and decided then and there to yield to him.

He noticed that she was not shaved, and tugged her pubic hair gently. She had trimmed it, and it was clear she took pride in her appearance. She heard him inhale deeply, then utter, "tsk, tsk." He left her in this position, thinking about his disapproval until he saw her beginning to squirm.

"This will not do at all, slave. That pussy is totally unacceptable. No one here would touch it. We will have to work on something else for now." He abruptly stood and walked over to one of the chairs, and sat facing her. She was confused and ashamed. Put in a vulnerable position with no clothes on, Kelli was just coming to terms with having a man this close to her while naked, and he rejected her in such a blunt tone! Her skin burned with frustration as she realized she was still bent forward in front of him, leaning against the wall. She wanted to scream aloud, voicing her disappointment.

He must have noticed, because he said, "I have not told you to move, slave." He sat there, watching her. He occasionally sipped at a drink he had nearby. His gaze, combined with the waiting continued to make her wet. Her juices began to trickle down her thighs, and she began to sway as she tried to stop its descent from tickling her too much. He must have seen this too, because he began to give her orders again.

"Do you see what it means to be teased, slave? Your master is not so cruel as you can be. I offer you release, if you can prove that you deserve it. Get down on your hands and knees, slave, and crawl to your Master. You will beg me to fuck your worthless pussy."

She turned, the thought of release for her aching pussy made her comply instantly, but the thought of begging went too far. "No," she said quietly.

"What was that, slave?"

"I said, no. I'm not going to beg." She expected him to speak, but instead he rose quietly from his chair. She heard movement, but dared not turn around. With his left hand, he grabbed a fistful of her hair and pressed her forehead against the wall. "No, is not an acceptable response from a slave." She heard the wind whistle before his belt whipped against her naked ass.

"Aggggghhhhhh," she screamed, trying to wriggle from his grasp. But he was much too strong and her head was pressed against the wall. He turned away from her, and returned to a chair without another word. She remained positioned against the wall, tears streaming down her face, sobbing with pain and humiliation.

kajkelli
kajkelli
295 Followers