Kelli's Descent Ch. 04

Story Info
Kelli is given the house mark and a new name.
6.2k words
4.22
41.3k
15

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/05/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kajkelli
kajkelli
294 Followers

The story is a collaboration of two authors that met on Tumblr. Their mutual interests seemed to blend well, and we hope the readers will agree. Thank you for your comments. We will sincerely consider all suggestions.

*****

Kelli awoke, renewed in her determination to find a way to end the situation she found herself in. Yesterday was so full of new experiences and information; it was difficult to keep it all straight in her head.

Breakfast arrived, brought by Vela. She noticed Kelli staring at her piercings, so she made a little show of displaying them to her. She locked her hands behind her neck and leaned backwards, showing her pierced pussy lips. Her smile said it all. She gave Kelli a wink, and then left her alone in the room again. Kelli just stared, amazed how freely the girl shared her signs of enslavement.

No one came to her for quite some time, so she tried to recollect everything that happened since the party two days ago. The combination of the isolation, the sexual interactions, and the humiliation were clearly breaking her resistance down. Kelli had been willing to give her virginity to a man that demeaned her, and following her shower, she was abused and chained by two of the sexiest girls she had ever seen. Kelli lay down on the bed, her head swimming, trying to make sense of it all, and found it very difficult to concentrate. Before she realized what she was doing, her left hand began lightly caressing her collar.

Kelli wanted desperately to play with her needy pussy, but the chains prevented her from doing so. The throbbing intensity had been building. The now familiar warm feeling began to spread throughout her body. She split her legs on the bed and tried to rub her pussy against the corner of the mattress, but with only a few inches of separation, this did nothing to satisfy her growing need. The door opened and Derek walked in. Immediately Kelli tried to sit up, extending her legs and hiding her attempt to stimulate her pussy.

"What do you think you're doing, slut?" he asked.

"Nothing."

He walked over to her, where she sat on the edge of the bed. Suddenly his right hand shot forward and slapped her across the face, enough to knock her on the side.

"Your response was unacceptable. I do not like repeating lessons. First, you did not address me as Master. Second, you lied. I was watching you through the peep hole in the door. I know exactly what you were doing. I own your body. I say if you can stimulate that worthless cunt and cum, because it is mine. You obey your Master. You do not initiate. Is that clear, or is additional punishment in order?"

Kelli's hand still touched her hot cheek, stunned by his attack, and she quietly answered, "Yes, Master."

"Do you wish to play with my property, slut? Do you wish to stimulate that pussy that belongs to me?"

"No, Master."

Derek laughed knowingly at her feeble and obviously false response. He pulled out his phone again and played a video of her saying, "Thank you, Master, for teaching me to suck your beautiful cock," loud and in a clear voice. He didn't sneer, or seek to shame her further. The implication and the threat were clear. Even if she could escape, she would never be free from her own actions.

She didn't say anything at first. Having been slapped and caught trying to satisfy her sexual needs cost her pride dearly. His next words filled her with a kind of hope that he was in some way interested. "You would have made yourself cum if I didn't enter?"

"Yes, Master," she answered honestly, knowing any other response would have earned her another slap or worse.

"Show me that you remember your lessons from last night and I may reward you, slut. Nadu!" She quickly slid off the bed and presented herself to him. He observed her intently, which only made her wetter. When he was done, he said "Crawl to me, slut."

"Yes, Master," she said with hint of sarcasm. She knelt down on all fours, grateful for the solid surface beneath her. Kelli hated herself for being in a position where she obeyed the commands of a man. She went to school to be educated, and considered herself an independent, modern woman. She also hated herself for trying as hard as she could to be sexy for him while she obeyed. As she approached him, Derek undid the buckle to his belt and pulled it through the loops one by one. She was at his feet now, waiting and looking downward. Was she in for a belt whipping, she wondered, suddenly fearful that she might have displeased him in some way? She felt overpowered by his presence.

He undid his zipper with a fluid motion of his right hand, reaching inside his pants for his engorged penis. He grabbed a fistful of her hair and pulled her head back. Kelli looked up and was surprised when she noticed she was running her tongue along her upper lip, waiting. Her memory of his cock was not unpleasant and she began to salivate at the thought of tasting him again. What is wrong with me? she asked herself.

"Good girls maintain eye contact." She slowly knelt back down, never taking her eyes from his. Kelli was close enough to smell him now, and the scent reminded her of her throbbing pussy. "But cock hungry sluts do not," as he used her hair to pull her gaze downward to his cock. "A slut has only one thought in mind, to please her Master and worship his cock, so keep your eyes on the object of your worship.

His words cut deeply, but the belt reminded her of the punishment she received when she displeased him. Kelli's mind flashed to the spanking she had been given the day before. It shamed her that she could be debased like this, left panting and salivating. The threatening way he held her face in front of his erect penis; how he clearly removed his belt in such a way as to remind her of previous punishment made her want to resist.

The continued threat of exposure made resistance impossible. The choices left to her included abject submission which would mean that she might just escape this situation, or a kind of defiant compliance, which would mean she would continue to be punished. For now, her aching pussy told her she should try submission, to see if she could eventually work herself out of danger.

Kelli kept her focus with an open mouth, rubbing her breasts with her hands, pulling and teasing her nipples, as she made small gyrating motions with her body. In part, all of this was to play along, but it made her feel hot. "Master, your slut has waited since yesterday for your big cock."

To demonstrate the fact, she began to slowly work his cock, making corkscrew motions with her hands, making sure that the tip rubbed against her cheeks, her chin and across her lips, letting out small moans.

"Master has such a big cock. This slut is lucky to be the one to serve it pleasure." Kelli continued in this way until she began to taste the pre-cum dribbling from his engorged cock. She stopped talking then and used her tongue to swirl around the thick tip of his cock, savoring his taste. He used his hand to grab a fistful of hair, and pulled her face down to the base of his cock. She used her right hand to stroke his shaft while she licked and sucked his balls. Her earlier doubts about his desire were obliterated by the lustful way he was using her now. Her pussy began to throb like a metronome again, broadcasting a need to the rest of her body, and she gave herself over to her task. Faked or not, she was getting hot.

"You may finger your pussy while you swallow my cock." She moaned in response, but she immediately tried to obey, only then realizing the chains would not allow it. She looked up at him with concern on her face.

"Finger your pussy, slut," he repeated the command.

Again she tried, but the chains left her several inches short.

"Are you disobeying, slut?" he asked, anger in his voice.

"Master, please! Your slut is trying, but the chains are too tight!"

He moved closer as if to see whether she was telling the truth or not, and then abruptly the whistling sound of the belt, and he sharply swiped her ass, causing her to yelp and jump a little; the shock, as well as the pain bringing her some focus. With tears filling her eyes, she looked up at him. He looked calmly back at her and delivered a second lash to her buttocks, making them red and slightly raised welts appeared.

"Please, Master, no more! I want to obey, please release these chains so I can obey you," she wailed frantically, forgetting the prohibited use of 'I' and clearly in anguish.

"I will release the chains, a little, slut. But you need to know that you are to obey at all times. No excuses."

She struggled in the chains to obey. The jangling of the links of chain echoed in the scantly furnished room.

When she was in position, and quietly sobbing, he loosed the clips of the chains a few scant inches, just enough to allow her access to her dripping hole. Before he let her, he took his hand and slid his fingers up her slit.

"Now, touch yourself. Put your hands between your legs and rub that cunt for your Master." Once her fingers were slick with her own lust, she began to rub her clit, working it in small circles as she serviced Derek. She let out an occasional moan, feeling waves of pleasure crash across her body again and again.

Kelli stuck out her tongue and held it there as she lapped around his balls over and over again. Her tongue still out, she slowly licked up to the top where she gave the head a long, deep tongue kiss. She then crouched lower and repeated the process several times. Each time, the kiss lasted longer and longer. She was not even conscious of when he started pumping his cock into her mouth, going deeper and deeper inside with each thrust. Both his hands gripped her hair with desire and lust as the pace quickened.

She could still not take the whole thing, gagging furiously as she crammed his cock in her again and again. Her face was wet with tears and saliva, but she just kept taking him in, rubbing her tongue along him when she could, stroking as she moved up the shaft and massaging his balls until she began to feel his spasms signal he was ready to cum. At the tip she said, "Oh, please Master, cum in your slave's mouth," and proceeded to dive on his cock and engulf as much of it as she could.

"Make yourself cum, slave." She prepared for him to pull out, so she could be painted with his cum, like yesterday, but he held her head down on his cock as he spasmed, and shot his load into her mouth and throat. As she fought to suppress a gag, and avoid suffocating, she worked her clit even more furiously, building to a massive climax. She came right there, kneeling on the floor with his cock pumping semen into her mouth. His grip was tight, and the sensation was too much for her, because she had a problem taking it all down as he gushed inside her. Cum and saliva streamed down his shaft, escaping from her pursed lips.

He allowed her to lift herself off of his cock. He breathed in, as if to issue new commands, but before he could utter a word, she worked her tongue up and down the shaft, licking his cock clean while he twitched beneath her. "You are an eager little slut," he panted, his breathing erratic. "I told you Master would reward his slave, if she proved worthy; and I will show you how generous Master can be. I have rewarded you with my cum in your mouth, I have rewarded you by allowing you to cum, and I will bestow a final reward. We will go shopping. There are accessories you will need."

He opened the door and another chained slave brought in a set of clothes for Kelli and a small briefcase, which Derek took and put off to the side, by the door.

"Release the sirik and ankle cuffs, but the steel collar and wrist cuffs stay," he ordered the girl. In a few moments, Kelli was elated as she was free of the restrictive chains.

He watched her as she dressed, and Kelli was completely conscious of it, the thought of his arousal making her every move seem sexier to her.

At first Kelli thought is was a leather tube top, but when she saw the leather vest, she knew it had to be the "skirt." There was also a pair of thigh high boots. Everything was in black. The vest tied in the front, but left plenty of skin. The boots screamed tramp from heels to thigh. The skirt shimmied up her body and did little more than panties to hide her striped and warmed ass. She winced as the material brushed against her punished buttocks.

He ordered her to dress him, and she responded dutifully, carefully threading the punishment belt through the loops. She needed to get out of the house, where he could not take her deeper into submission. She was careful to dress him properly and not make mistakes.

Kelli did not like how being this close to him made her feel, she still felt small in his presence, and Kelli was clearly aroused by him. She had never experienced the kind of intimacy with a man as she buttoned his shirt for him, and worked to make him look good. It threw her resolution to engage in pretend submission into doubt.

Finally, she reached to pull up his zipper.

"Stop, slave. Use your teeth, not your hands. Drop to your knees and proceed, slave."

Her mouth agape, she slowly fell to her knees and moving her head into his crotch, she sought the zipper with her teeth. She needed her tongue to lift the zipper pull. She managed to grip it with her teeth, and tugging in spurts, she pulled the zipper to the top. The smell of his manhood was strong and her senses were highly piqued.

"Follow me out of the house by walking two steps behind me at all times. You will not speak unless I permit it, and you will follow my instructions immediately and at all times. Is all of this clear, slave?" Derek seemed to know exactly when she needed to be commanded, to take her mind away from thinking too much about her situation. The sound of his voice snapped her back into focus.

"Yes, Master." They walked through the house saying nothing. Kelli thought it was odd that there wasn't another person in the house as far as she could tell. All of this must be planned. It was perverse, but she marveled at the scope of...she did not even know what to call it. When he opened the door, she felt the breeze on her skin and it felt wonderful as the open air touched her pussy. It had only been yesterday since she had been outside, but it felt like an eternity. Kelli felt like an entirely different person since coming here. And certainly she would not have been caught dead in either the collar or the clothes she now wore.

She followed him down the stairs to the parking circle. It was not easy walking in the high heeled boots. They sat in the back seat of a black towncar. Derek gave no instructions to the driver, but once the door was closed, the car took off. Derek said nothing, and ignored Kelli for a half hour until he turned to her and said, "We are almost there. When we are in public, you will walk with me, but I will lead you. You say nothing, and do what I tell you at all times. Do not make me repeat myself, or you will be severely punished. Am I making myself clear, slave?"

"Yes, Master." They emerged from the car and immediately Kelli saw the sign of an adult shop. Dressed as she was, she naturally hesitated.

"Please," she whispered. "I can't go in there dressed like this."

When Derek turned, for a moment she thought he would strike her, but instead reached in his jacket pocket and pulled out a leash. With his eyes boring deep into her soul, he clipped the leash to her collar and with a voice that allowed no dissent said, "Follow me. Now." He started to walk before she could react, and Kelli found herself being tugged along the sidewalk in public. She tried to move, so that it would not be apparent to anyone that she was being led around like a dog. It took Kelli several fumbling steps to keep up with the pace he set.

It was a relatively large establishment, with other patrons milling around and shopping. But the moment they entered the shop, she felt as though silence descended upon them. All eyes stared at the handsome man leading his Asian slave on a leash. Kelly could not see it herself because she was too shamed to see it; many of the patrons, both male and female, looked at them with jealousy.

Derek took her down this aisle and that, selecting items for her. As Kelli drew each from the shelf, he described how they would be used. She was to use the implements he chose to prepare herself for her upcoming assignment. He gave no indication of what the assignment was, but the selection of items left little doubt what she would be preparing for. Dildos with suction bottoms, vibrators, whips, crops, spreader bar, lube, butt-plugs and different kinds of gags- one with a penis, a ball gag and one that forced her mouth open.

He led her around the store with his right hand firmly pressing against her back, just above the curve of her ass, leading her where he wanted her to walk. He never touched anything other than her. Instead, he pointed with his left hand. Kelli knew it was obvious to everyone that his behavior and her collar meant that she was his. During the entire time, she felt this as a burden that weighed heavily. She repeatedly thought about what the other people must be thinking about her. In some instances, it was clear. Several young men near the counter were clearly looking at her. When Derek noticed, he put Kelli on display. "Turn around for them."

Kelli looked at the ground, and turned around in place while several people gawked at her. At any time, Derek could reveal who she was, so she complied without saying a word. She was ashamed at being made to feel like an object in front of people, but was aroused by their stares. At the counter, a young tattooed woman with blue hair and multiple piercings looked from Derek to Kelli and then back to Derek. "Someone was either a very good girl, or a very bad girl." She looked back at Kelli as she laughed, starting to ring up the items, one by one.

"This is a reward." She nodded back at him, smiling at Kelli.

Humiliated, scared and aroused all at the same time, she was relieved when the shopping was done and they returned to the car. As the car drove away, the pressure she felt being out in public began to lift and she was able to breathe deeply and comfortably. Derek didn't seem to notice; he continued to look out the window. Kelli was not sure if the restriction on talking meant in the car or not, but she did not want to test him. He removed the leash and said once again, "Next time, you will be punished."

When the car stopped, they were not back at the house, which confused Kelli for a minute. They had pulled into a mini-mall with several shops. When they got out of the car, Derek rested his hand on the small of her back directed her to a tattoo parlor. She hesitated for a moment when she realized his plan, but the hand firmly planted above her ass reminded her of what would happen if she resisted.

"Kelli. You will say nothing." He pulled an envelope from his pocket. It had her parent's address on the outside, and looked relatively thick. It was unsealed, and he opened it in front of her using his thumb and forefinger. She saw pictures of scenes from the last two days in the house. Derek tossed it in the driver's window while Kelly gasped. "He has instructions to deposit that parcel at the address provided. You will do as you are told, slave."

She had the look of a deer in the headlights. She wanted to speak, to tell him "No!", but he held all four aces. Her lower lip trembled. They went inside, and Kelli could see all of the different designs that were on display on the walls in between large mirrors. There was a young man getting some design on his right arm. When he saw them enter, the man with the ink needle paused in his work, and went to the front door to lock it. He smiled at Derek as they passed each other.

kajkelli
kajkelli
294 Followers
12