Kelli's Descent Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kajkelli
kajkelli
294 Followers

"Thanks, Jas," Derek said.

"No problem, man. Hot canvas you got there," and Kelli wanted to die. He was good looking, if you ignored his arms, fully covered in tats. His face was unmarked, but his ears were both pierced with spikes. "Just give me a sec to wrap it up with this client."

Kelli and Derek waited there for him to finish. Derek absently flipped through magazines that were sitting on a low table, again ignoring Kelli. She sat there and looked at the tattoos, concerned about what was about to happen. The collar was bad enough, but nothing would remove a tattoo. Fear prevented her from thinking about anything else. She felt paralyzed and did not notice that the young man getting work done had left. The three of them went to a room closed off from the rest of the shop. There were screens and monitors all over three walls and on the fourth was a bank of electronic equipment. Derek stood in a corner near the equipment and leaned against the wall, looking at slave, who had followed him docilely.

He ordered her to strip. She was sick to her stomach. Walking around the house naked seemed normal at this point; she had seen more naked girls in the last day or two than in her entire life. But this was something entirely different. Kelli looked at the stranger as she slowly unlaced her vest, biting her lip, goose bumps rising at being exposed. Next, she wriggled out of her leather skirt that offered almost no protection. In seconds, she stood there completely naked, except for the boots. She looked over at Derek, who seemed to be able to read her mind.

"The boots can stay." She stood with her legs apart, the distance learned from the chains she had worn for days. She locked her hands behind her neck, which thrust out her breasts as though she was offering them to her Master. Neither of them seemed all that interested, busying themselves with their work. The man was getting his tools ready, and Derek was dealing with the electronics.

"Like the rest, Derek?"

"Not quite, but I can clarify that later. For now, yes."

"You got it."

"Sit in that chair as I work, slut, and you will not move," Jason ordered. His voice was like gravel, and had the same tone of command that Derek spoke with. The chair looked like an archaic torture device. It had a high back, and clamps to hold legs, and several straps to make sure that the person in the chair could not move. It reminded her of an electric chair, and she quickly looked away. Kelli was taking in more details about the room now, and she noticed now that the screens were arranged so that anyone sitting on the chair would be able to see all three screens at one time.

Jason walked her to the chair, sat her down, clamped her legs in place, and tightened the straps across her abdomen. He looped a chain through slots in the chair arms, and once tough her collar, pretty much immobilizing her. He continued to work around her. Kelli heard him open the briefcase behind her. She had no idea what he was doing.

The screens around her came to life and Kelli saw multiple videos of herself over the last few days. There were vids of her trying to get herself off by rubbing against the mattress. On one screen she was giving Derek a blowjob and talking to the camera. On another, she was being degraded by Lana and Doreen. On yet another, she was licking cum and smiling. She gasped as Derek left the room and the man behind her laughed. Kelli's skin burned with embarrassment, becoming flushed and red with shame.

"What's the matter, whore? Didn't know how much you loved to suck cock until you saw yourself begging for it on screen, did you?" She shivered, now feeling cold and numb, the evidence of her depravity felt like a hard smack.

"Not to worry, we are going to make you pretty." Kelli would probably have been insulted by that statement another lifetime ago. Kelli thought she looked good; she worked hard to stay fit, she kept her body nice even if it was only for herself up until recently. And now a stranger with tattoos all over his arms casually dismissed all of that effort and hard work. Again, her train of thought shattered when Derek returned.

"Wh..what are you going to do to me?" Kelli wanted to sound brave, but the stammer in her voice was certain to make her sound weak and small. She could not take her eyes from the screens, horrified that anyone should see her sitting, naked except for her boots and a collar, on the chair, with all of the damning evidence of her sexuality on display on the screens around the room.

"You will receive the house mark. It will identify you as owned by the house. No matter where you are, or what you are doing, you will forever be the property of a Master of this house." Derek spoke in such a calm and even tone, it was hard for her to believe that he really said it at all. Tears began to stream down her face, and her whole body was wracked with sobs.

Jason continued to prepare his gear, rattling around behind her. Kelli wanted to become invisible, or wake up from this nightmare. She stared at the screens, mesmerized by the scenes that streamed past her teary eyes. Her pussy was throbbing, making it difficult to concentrate on anything.

Suddenly, her hair was grabbed from behind and her head pulled back. In seconds, she heard and then felt it, as a scissor sliced through her beautiful hair. "Noooooooooooo," she screamed, twisting as much as she could, but unable to move enough to prevent anything from happening to her.

The same blast of depression that hit her when Jason suggested she wasn't pretty hit her again like a whip, with the first snip of the scissors. It didn't take Kelli long to realize that she was being given a topknot, just like the other girls of the house. In a small way, that fact made Kelli feel a little better about it. The reason for it was even more alluring. Kelli was no fool, she knew that her hair was being pulled up from her neck so that she would be unable to hide either the collar or the earrings.

Kelli barely noticed them tending to her earlobes and bending lower near her. She hardly felt gloved hands manipulate her head and earlobe, getting it into the right position. She did register the pressure she felt right before the lobe was first pierced, but did not move nor resist. The sudden lance of pain shocked her out of her reverie and she shuddered as waves of excitement swept over her. She noticed that her pussy juiced at the pain, and forced herself to concentrate on the experience in her other ear. It was like she was hypnotized by the dirty slut so eager to swallow a cock on the screens. As so often had been happening to her lately, Kelli found herself able to shut everything else out.

She watched herself force Derek's cock down into her throat and gag as the man pierced the other ear, and she was so close to cumming, she squealed. He tended to her ears for a short time as she squirmed around on the chair, feeling her wetness puddle underneath her. By the time he was done with her ears, inserting large hoops, her pussy was dripping freely, and she let out soft moans at a quickening pace.

Jason was already at work on her thigh before she realized that something was happening to her, and she was completely unprepared for the searing pain that she felt once she did notice.

"Aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii," she screamed, trying to recoil from the assault on her thigh. She turned to see Jason pressing a branding iron into her thigh. He held the iron for so long, her screams became ragged and she was gasping for air and control.

"Nooooooooooooooooo," she rasped, her voice strained in pain.

Finally Jason pulled the iron from her leg and she saw the inverted cursive K molded into the still steaming iron. She looked wildly at Derek, who stood smiling. Her eyes were red with tears of shock, humiliation and pain.

Derek walked over to her. She stared blankly into his face, unable to come to grips with what had happened. He had her branded like an animal.

He reached to the table and opened a jar of cream. Tenderly, he applied the salve to her throbbing thigh. She stared at him, still breathing raggedly in gasps.

"Why...why," was all she could say.

"I told you, slut. You are forever the property of this House. A tat can be lasered, but this is indeed forever. You are now Tuka. Kelli is gone. She was a free woman, you are a slave and your slave name is Tuka."

She stared at him, hardly comprehending, closer to shock from the branding. While Derek spoke, Jason unbuckled her, and removed the chain from her collar. She sat there, shaking and in a little bit of shock. No one spoke to her, as they tended to their various tools. She must have been there for a few minutes before Derek began giving commands. He ordered her up out of the chair, and on her knees in front of it. He inspected the chair, dabbing one finger in the wet spot she left behind. He looked at her and smiled.

Jason looked over and said "This one is a pain-slut." As he walked over to her, he unzipped his pants, and pulled out his cock, pumping it in her direction. When he got closer, he said, "Now it's my turn, slut."

Her rage and fury boiled inside her and felt like the scorching on her leg. She was furious at Derek for making her do these things, she just wanted some way to get back at him. Before she could even think about it, she heard herself say: "Yes, feed Tuka that cock, I want to make you cum in my mouth, Sir."

He grabbed her tits in his hand and pinched at her hard nipples as he lunged forward slowly, impaling her throat with his cock. She licked and sucked at it hungrily, making slurping noises and a mess of herself with saliva. He grunted and groaned as he fucked her throat, pumping away, and pulling at her tits.

Each time Kelli, now Tuka, thought she could somehow turn the situation to her advantage, it crumbled in front of her, and it was happening again. She briefly thought that throwing herself at Jason would make Derek jealous. She couldn't have been more wrong. Derek started slapping her in the face with his cock and she moaned. She wanted it so bad, and felt so repulsed by her own emotions and desires.

"Hold up, man," Jason said. "She keeps working my cock like this, she won't be starved for cum for long. I'm gonna blow my load on her face." She moaned again, using her eyes to beg for more.

"She's a greedy cum slut, Jas. She'll do anything to taste my load." She used her left hand to pump Jason's cock, as she turned her head and swallowed as much of Derek as she could. She spat on their cocks as she jerked them, going back and forth. First she gagged on one, and then the other, force-fucking her face over and over. She held her tongue out and rubbed the heads of their cocks on it. Her eyes teared, leaving her makeup running down her face. The lipstick left red rings on their shafts, marking the extent she could take them in.

Jason grabbed her topknot and manipulated her head to service him, as he hit a continuous rhythm, his balls hitting her in the face. She would have screamed if she could have as the pain and the treatment overcame her. She reached orgasm again, this time shooting a stream of pussy juice out of her pussy and through her fingers, squealing as it happened. He wrapped his right hand around her neck and proceeded to pump his semen into her throat and mouth, all while Derek watched.

When he pulled out of her mouth, he handed her topknot to Derek. He had been jerking himself off while she took Jason's load, and he used his grip on her hair to line her up for his load too. This time, she looked up at him, mouth open waiting for his cum.

"You think you're a good girl, now that you obey orders and suck any cock that walks by? You are a dirty slant-eyed suck slut, Tuka. Only thing you've been good at so far has been being a target for my load." He shot thick ropes of cum on her face and tongue as she grabbed the base of his shaft and cupped his balls.

She kept licking, sucking and kissing his cock as he rubbed it across her face, slurping happily on his balls as he rubbed them to her open mouth.

"Thank you, Sir, thank you," she said in between slaps with his cock, and when he wasn't rubbing his balls on her outstretched tongue. She had no idea she could cum like that, and nearly forgot about the pain on her thigh. It came back to her when he was done. After she dressed, Derek put his hand on the small of her back and led her into the lobby of the tattoo parlor. It was still empty, but there were body-length mirrors there for her to see what she looked like.

In many ways, she thought she looked like Doreen, Lana and Vela, but not quite. Yes, the hair, collar, and brand, and the large hoop earrings. Then she remembered their septum rings, and her stomach churned. But the real difference now was that she looked like she had been abused. She had been crying, her makeup ran, and her lipstick was smeared. Everyone who saw her would think that she were some kind of used whore, being led around by Derek like this. Going outside was pure torture and humiliation, and just getting into the car was a relief.

She felt like she had lost all hope of ever escaping from her nightmare. Derek and Jason's comments had not been altogether off the mark. The pain did arouse her, making her pussy drip with juice. Over the last few days she had tried as hard as she could to hang on to her sense of self and resist what was happening to her. At the same time, she wanted Derek's approval, she wanted his cum. He had been right about her since that first night at the party.

When they returned to the house, she was ordered to strip at the doorway and assume nadu. Derek walked away, turning his back on her, but within moments, Lana and Doreen appeared. The sirik was draped over Lana's arm.

kajkelli
kajkelli
294 Followers
12