Kelli's Descent Ch. 05

Story Info
Kelli's training intensifies.
3.5k words
4.26
39k
17

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/05/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kajkelli
kajkelli
289 Followers

The story is a collaboration of two authors that met on Tumblr. Their mutual interests seemed to blend well, and we hope the readers will agree. Thank you for your comments. We will sincerely consider all suggestions.

Chapter 5

"Well, little one, it looks like Master and you have been busy," Doreen said.

"Look up so we can get a good see, Tuka." Kelli had been staring at their shaved pussies, but raised her eyes upon command. It was obvious Derek had told them her new name.

"Notice the proud, free, coed look is gone, Lana."

"Exactly what this slut expected," Lana replied with a smirk. "Her ears are nicely pierced and the hoops tell all. I would like to see the brand, but best not to unbandage it, yet."

They thoroughly inspected her body, putting her in many erotic poses. They made comments about her appearance, some complimentary, some not. They asked her no questions, just appraised her as though she was not present. Kelli allowed them to manipulate her without protest; Derek had broken down her resistance and she just wanted to get it over with and sleep.

After several minutes, they put her in the sirik and ordered her to follow them.

At one point Doreen reached up and gripped Kelli's septum between her thumb and pointer finger, her sharp fingernails making Kelli gasp. "This slut is surprised she is not ringed here. That was done to this slut the first visit." She looked to Lana, who nodded in agreement. "It can only mean one thing," and looking at Kelli she said, "Tuka, are you white silk?"

Kelli's eyes were watering from the pinching sensation and her stomach was churning from being appraised by the two sexiest girls she had ever seen. She just stared, not understanding.

"This slave asked you a question," and pinching her nose with her fingernails, Doreen continued. "Are you white silk, a virgin?"

"Yes, Mistress, please Mistress, it hurts."

"She says it hurts, Lana," Doreen teased, twisting Kelli's nose, digging her fingernails in deeper, and making Kelli's eyes water.

Suddenly Lana cupped Kelli's exposed sex, and with her index finger inserted, began to stimulate Kelli's engorged clit. Kelli yelped and gyrated her chained body, but could not escape their hold on her. "Hard to believe Tuka is still a virgin, the way her body reacts," Lana said.

After several minutes of this abuse, Kelli was brought back to her room, locked inside, and left alone again. The bed was gone; now the only pieces of furniture in the room were the counter-top, the chair, and a blanket on the floor.

A dildo was suctioned on the wall at mouth level. And on the blanket was a note.Tuka, practice. Practice until you can take the entire wall dildo into your mouth and throat. Master.

Suddenly, the events of the day came cascading down upon Kelli, and she rolled onto the floor in a fetal position and broke down in tears.

Slowly she began to calm down, and within 30 minutes, having replayed the events over and over in her mind, she sniffled and rose, walking over to the dildo.

She stood before it and was conscious of the chains that bound her body. Her pussy began to juice. She took the suctioned dildo into her mouth and practiced sucking cock while she gyrated to imagined music by Brittney Spears, I'm A Slave 4U. Time evaporated. Her chained hands could not reach her pussy, nor her face, so some saliva dribbled to the floor, as she sucked on the cock stuck to the wall, forcing it into her throat and attempting to relax her gag reflex.

She let out a long groan, desperate to feel it deep inside, if only to relieve the pressure she felt in her pussy. The mattress was gone, and she recalled what happened last time she tried to bring herself off.

Her rhythm picked up as the dildo slid more easily in and out of her mouth, and soon she could feel a tingling sensation throughout her body. She shuffled over to the chair, and backed over an edge, sliding it back and forth over her needy pussy. She knew this was somehow wrong, but she couldn't stop. Even when Lana and Doreen suddenly entered her cell, she didn't stop, just looked up at them.

"And what do you think you are doing, Tuka?" asked Lana.

Kelli looked into Lana's face without responding, only slightly slowing her attempt at building friction. For some reason, Kelli felt more embarrassed that Doreen, the Asian slave, was watching with a scowl on her face.

"Stop, now. NOW! You know this is against house rules. Your cums belong to the masters. Go to all fours and crawl over here, Tuka."

Kelli had stopped grinding her pussy when Lana raised her voice and now crawled like a chastened puppy towards her. "Nadu, Tuka."

"She is a sizzling little slut, isn't she, Doreen?" Lana's words were like sharp barbs; Tuka did not wish to be found wanting in front of the beautiful slave.

"Yes, this slut is certain she would make her parents quite proud."

Kelli raised her eyes from their pussy level to Doreen's almond eyes. Her words were like a slap in the face. Her parents would be horrified if they could see her now. The thought made her blanche. She expected to see a sarcastic smile on Doreen's lips as she looked up, but instead Doreen met her gaze with a serious, steady gaze.

"It looks like you struck a note, Doreen." Lana bent down so that her face was level with Tuka's. Lana stared into her eyes as she reached down and gently began to roll one of Tuka's nipples between her fingers.

Doreen began to speak from behind Tuka in a low, sultry voice. "There are some times in this House, slut, where the girls are left alone by the men. These are times when we find each other and talk, kiss and touch one another. Our Masters encourage us, but we are not permitted to cum. There is no need to abuse the furniture."

Kelli flushed, embarrassed all over again, when Lana cupped her chin, tipping her head up. Then she gently stroked the top of Kelli's flared top-knotted hair, smoothing it out, and began to press the back of her head toward her waiting pussy.

Kelli had passionately kissed girls before, after several drinks, but never had she been this close to a girl's pussy. She knew her own musk, but this was different. For a moment, she wondered if white pussy was somehow different from Asian. Kelli knew what was expected of her here, and she did not hesitate. After the intimate abuse she had suffered with Jason, this felt right. She wanted to make a connection with someone other than Jason. She pressed her lips against Lana's smooth mound, gently rubbing her lips around her, guided gently by Lana's hand.

Tentatively, she stuck out her tongue and pressed herself against Lana's labia, spreading her slightly. Lana held her head close, but made no other motions, letting Kelli explore. Doreen was nearly forgotten, as Kelli licked more eagerly, suckling and kissing at Lana. Kelli began to feel her own pussy tingle as she reveled in the taste of another woman.

Before Kelli realized it, Lana had stepped away from her. Kelli was panting a little, and her lips and chin glistened with a combination of her saliva and Lana's lust. Lana left the room, without comment, and it took Kelli several breaths before she remembered that Doreen was still in the room, standing behind her. Kelli felt a moment of disappointment, that Lana had not said a word. She had probed another girl's inner sanctum, deeply feeling a sense of intimacy, yet not a word of praise did she hear.

"Turn, slave, it is my turn," Doreen said.

Kelli obeyed, completely surprised to find Doreen taking the nadu position directly in front of her.

"Look at me." Kelli raised her eyes from Doreen's denuded crotch to her beautiful face.

"I think I know what you are going through, Tuka. Tell me, are you first or second generation?"

"First, Mistress."

"As am I," Doreen said. "I imagine that your commitment to your parents' ideals is fundamental." Kelli nodded. "Then do nothing to displease the masters. They have truthfully kept the secret from my parents, and as long as I obey, I am confident they will continue to do so."

Kelli felt a moment of warmth spread over her body, a feeling that everything was going to be ok, as long as she obeyed. "Thank you, Mistress."

Doreen rose to her feet and Kelli expected she would be ordered to pleasure this Asian beauty. Instead, Doreen moved towards the door. "Continue to practice and remember, you may not cum without permission."

Kelli was left alone with her thoughts. After a few moments, she rose to her feet with a sigh, and moved back to the suctioned dildo. She remembered how her mom made her practice piano scales for hours on end; she hated it. As her mouth moved up and down the shaft, as her tongue swirled and caressed, she realized this was different. She didn't hate it. In fact, it felt good.

...

She never heard the door open. After some time of dildo practice, she had fallen into a deep sleep on the blanket.

"Nadu, slave!"

In a state of semi-consciousness, she slowly opened her eyes

"Slave! Nadu!" It all came back to her and she quickly rose to a kneeling position, knees spread, breast thrust out, mouth slightly opened, her body welcoming a master.

"Yes, Master, Tuka obeys," she responded, now totally awake.

"Tuka. I like that this slave calls herself by a slave name now. I will reward you, Tuka." He knelt on his haunches in front of her and produced a shining silver bauble from his pocket. Do you know what this is, slave?"

"N...no Master."

"This is a plug. I am going to put this in you to remind you that you are Tuka, slave girl to my house, three holes of pleasure." He held it lightly in front of her, suspending it with the tips of his fingers. It was roughly pear-shaped with a narrow top, widened around the middle and then a jeweled top. She was briefly distracted by the shining gem he held in front of her before he continued. "Kiss it, slave."

She balked at the thought. Kissing this thing he was going to put inside her seemed like an even worse humiliation than the others. Kiss it. As if she wanted it inside her. As if she wanted to be reminded how hopeless the situation was. As if she were eager to accept this from him. Yet, he was praising her, and this was his gift. Before she knew what she was doing, as all these thoughts raced through her head, her lips made contact with the cold metal, and she kissed it with full lips. "No. Really kiss it. You love it. Use your tongue. Show me how much you love my gift to you."

She hesitated for only a moment before her lips made contact with the metal plug again. Except this time, her lips parted, and her tongue slid across the smooth surface of the plug. She took the tip into her mouth and swirled her tongue around, making it wet with her saliva. She pursed her lips around it, aware that he was watching her intently, and after a final kiss, she used her tongue to dab her pooling drool on the plug.

Satisfied, he rose, and resumed his position behind her. After some ungentle adjustment to her posture, and a wait that seemed to take forever, she first started to feel the plug press against her tight little hole. The wetness allowed the pointed end to just make its way inside her.

"Ungghh," she hissed through gritted teeth. "Pleaseee," she intoned.

"Please, what, Tuka? What does slave Tuka desire?"

Kelli felt the mix of discomfort and pleasure against her rectum. She made fists with her chained hands, and her breathing was ragged. 'This is not right,' she wanted to blurt out, but instead her desire to obey him overcame her resistance. "Please, own Tuka's asshole, Master."

He began to twist the plug, and sensations she had never felt before began to course through her. She lowered her head to the floor, supporting herself on her knees and forearms. She could not be sure, but she imagined him spitting on her from behind; she did feel a new wetness begin to slide down her inner thigh. She thought of the state she was in, her asshole being spit on by a man who meant to plug her ass and call it a reward. It was unnatural, it wasn't right, and she wanted it to stop.

Her body began to betray her. Against any conscious decisions, her legs and hips began to move, pushing her ass up higher, and against the pressure of his hand on the plug. She knew what she was doing, but seemed utterly powerless to stop it from happening. Pushing back against his hand, she was pushing the plug in deeper and causing it to spread her hole wide open. With each roll of her hips, it slid in further, and the discomfort reached a point where she was ready to scream 'No!'

But suddenly, the plug passed the final resistance and with a humiliating sucking noise, her anal passage enveloped the plug. She whimpered in relief.

"Speak, Tuka. Express your gratitude for this lovely gift."

"Thank you, Master, for your gift that now impales Tuka's ass. Tuka feels your fullness within her and hopes she can keep it from popping out."

Derek laughed aloud, breaking the tension. "You silly slut, at this point, as tight as your sexy ass is, there is no way it will pop out, so don't concern yourself about such things. Concern yourself only with pleasing your Master. Would you like to please him now?"

Kelli heard these words, and though a temporary flame of anger passed her conscious thoughts, it was immediately suppressed by her desire to please. "Yes, Master," she responded. "Please tell Tuka how to please you."

"Nadu, Tuka," he commanded, and though in chains with her ass plugged, Kelli managed to quickly take position. She clenched her rectum muscles, because she was certain he was wrong and that the plug could pop out at any moment. Derek dragged the chair over and sat before her. As his body bent to the chair, she focused on his bulging crotch. "Speak, Tuka. You are an intelligent female by all indications. Tell your Master what you are thinking."

Kelli was surprised by his request, which seemed to be ill-timed. "Master, Tuka thinks only of your need, as she can see the bulge of your cock and wishes to please you."

"Yes, of course, Tuka, but I mean what are you thinking deep inside. Just a few short hours ago, you were a carefree coed, who focused on studies and who had managed to remain a virgin by suppressing your true sexual needs. Speak freely, and tell Master your deeper thoughts. If you lie, I will know." He reached down and with his finger under her chin, lifted her face so their eyes made contact. He could see the moisture as she blinked.

"I hate you," the tears now visibly forming in the corners of her eyes. "I hate what you have done to me. I hate that I cannot control my body, and so it looks like I am a fucked up slut," she sniffled, gaining strength in this emotional release. He stared impassively as she continued. "And I hate this place," she blurted out, clearly finished with her tirade.

He pulled her gently toward him, though he remained seated. He laid her head to rest near his groin, pressing her against his bulge. She was openly sobbing now as the permanence of her situation began to descend on her like a cold, wet blanket. He said nothing, simply stroking the back of her head as she cried into him. She knew everything had been done on purpose, sequentially, to render her helpless. The humiliation, the depravity, her growing eagerness to please, all planned for her total submission. She recognized that this man was at least, in part, responsible for everything that she had done and had been done to her. Everything that she had become. She realized that even now, his hands were encouraging her to serve him.

She let out a low moan as the tears flowed freely. She found her mouth moving along the bulge in his pants, and Derek let out a hiss of pleasure as he rubbed her crying face on his cock through his pants. She had nothing left. She was nothing.

The crying stopped. This was another thing she only consciously recognized after the fact. He was getting hard. She could feel him growing through the fabric. He was clearly enjoying this. She wondered what could be enjoyable about any of this when she became aware that her pussy was getting wet, and her hands were slowly moving up his thighs. The only thing she was immediately aware of was his growing erection. She became concerned that it would cease being pleasurable for him, if he remained clothed.

She slowly looked up at him with red and wet eyes, then lowered her face into his crotch. Using her teeth and lips, she began to tug at his zipper, looking to release him. In a sitting position, it was not possible. Still, he said nothing, just staring at her as she nibbled at the zipper. She did not give up and eventually the zipper slid down its tracks.

Once his cock stood erect in front of her, she put her hands flat against him, near the base, and kept eye contact with him as she slowly moved to kiss the head of his cock. The chain of her manacled hands looped gently between them; in one sense forgotten, and in another, a constant reminder of her position.

She kissed the sensitive underside of his cock and let her lips linger there, briefly exhaling as she held that position. She tilted her head slightly and ran her lips down his throbbing shaft. She used her tongue to push her saliva out of her mouth and moved back up the shaft to the tip. She moved back a fraction, and then kissed the head again. When she had lingered there long enough, she spit out some more onto the head, and ran her tongue all over his thick head. She took it into her mouth, her lips just passing his ridge, and she suckled the head of his cock while her tongue continued to swirl around it.

He rose from the chair. "Take it deep. You are a diva submissive cock slut, pampered by your parents, protected by their expectations."

His words stung, but she realized the truth. She was a princess, never deprived, always indulged.

He repeated, "Take it deep," as her mind had clearly wandered, and she eagerly complied, pushing him into her throat and making herself gag on his shaft because she knew it would grip him more tightly that way. When she rose off him, she spit a huge gob of drool on him, and began to stroke his cock as she caught her breath.

"Barely acceptable, diva slut." His words hurt, because she was giving all she had. "Maybe a tongue piercing would make it worth my time." At this, she gasped, opening her throat even more, and he timed it perfectly, totally impaling her hole.

She momentarily panicked, as her entire throat was filled and she could not breathe. Then she realized with total joy, that she could accept more of him than she thought possible, that her throat could be completely opened for him. Her eyes rolled back into her head in ecstasy. She heard what sounded like another voice say the words "Please, Master. Please fuck your slave. This slave only lives to please you." He didn't respond.

She pleasured him in this way for some time. She sucked and licked eagerly, hoping to please him. As she continued, he became more insistent, and moving her head more roughly, and with increasing speed. His cock tensed in her mouth, and with a series of jerking thrusts, he spurted thick gobs of his seed down her throat. He began to withdraw, and as he left, she began to feel an unexpected emptiness.

But he wasn't done. He held his pulsing cock in his hand as it splashed more of his cum on her tongue. Her previous thoughts of emptiness were replaced by her focused attention on the ropes of cum he was painting her face with. She never imagined there would be so much. Then, like a flash, he took a step back, reached down to tuck his cock into his pants, zippered, and walked out of the room, leaving her there alone, kneeling in chains, her cunt throbbing, his cum dripping from her face and the taste of him in her mouth. As her breathing returned to normal, the feeling of emptiness returned.

kajkelli
kajkelli
289 Followers