Kelly

Story Info
A promiscuous co-ed's request.
813 words
3.87
18k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Bob,

I'm Kelly...a nineteen-year-old college student with a lot of time on my hands. I got hot while reading your current submission at "Literotica", and I was wondering if you could please write a story about me. I have that cute Irish charm: emerald eyes, red hair, fair freckled skin. I'm a tease at heart, flaunting my trim body and using my perky breasts in a bra-less sun dress to capture attention. (particularly if it's to my advantage) I got a large discount when I bought my car. The pretty saleswoman, upon seeing my erect nipples, coerced me to have them pierced. She offered to cut the car price if I would do it. My submissive bi-side made me give in to her pressure, and I came home to my father with a new red coupe and silver nipple studs.

I enjoy sex (to put it mildly) and I guess it started with masturbation. My best girlfriend experimented by rubbing one off with me, and we both loved making our pussies come. This blossomed into touching one another, leaving us giggling in our mutual orgasmic bliss. My father caught me playing with myself, and instead being upset, he bought me sex toys to use. I have several vibrators plus a large cock dildo, and I keep myself good and horny while playing with dad's wonderful presents. My girlfriend liked using them on me so much, I have turned her into a lesbian. I'm serious! She now takes me to her lesbian parties at college.

Teasing older men and women is one of my favorite things to do. All of my father's clients have been eyeballing me in my summer dresses with nothing on underneath. Dad once dropped me off at one of his client's home under the pretense that I was to clean for him. He offered me a cocktail, and before long, it was his cock too. This started with us sitting and chatting about school and my future plans, when I uncrossed my legs giving him a sneak peek at my panty-less crotch. With raised eyebrows he then asked if I had a boyfriend, and if I'm (you know) having sex with him. I said that I have several lovers, including other girls I like to woo.

The client manipulated me into exposing my body. My obedience to him had me touching myself as well. I rubbed my clitoris and pulled on my nipple rings. He was talking dirty and stroking his huge cock. "Finger your little pussy—Make it nice and wet." My four fingers were inside me, and I was jillin' in front of a man I just met. He made me blow him, while he played with my sensitive tits. This dominate man commenced to fuck the shit out of me...lasting a good long time...as I shuddered while coming in many different positions. (that's what I like about older men, as they can commandeer an expert cock) Then there was the grand finale...a facial cum-bath with his constant coming load. I hadn't done a lick of cleaning, (of his house that is) but I told my dad his client was happy in his humbling abode.

I should also tell you about my hairdresser...takes fifty dollars off my bill if I do sexual favors for her. She schedules my appointment to be her last. (does a fantastic job with my hair) It's afterward, when she walks me behind a partition, that I earn my discount. Her total tanned, sexy body sits naked in a salon chair, and I am forced to suck her butterfly lipped pussy. She holds my head, "Eat me, you little slut," she says, and makes me lick her creamy pussy until she comes. Then she fucks me with a hair brush handle, rubs on my clit, waits until I whimper and plead with her to let me have an orgasm, before she fucks me hard, and has me squirting all over the shop floor.

Oh...I almost forgot my personal trainer who comes to my dorm room. She puts me thru a demanding exercise program with a follow-up, sensual rub down. Her soothing hands relax me. She continues with a vibrating massage on my body, and eventually her expertise is concentrated onto my private parts. I scream thru several orgasms, with her holding the buzzing wand on my quivering clit. We then shower together, and she has showed me how to shave my pussy. My roommate, boyfriends and girlfriends all love my smooth snatch.

Well...there you have some of the things I have done and still do. I should also mention, I like being blackmailed and forced to perform openly in public. It makes me so horny doing all these naughty things. Please write a story about me and make it sizzling and nasty like your last one at the lit site.

Thank you, Kelly