Kelly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He let go, and turned his full attention to me now.

"You like screwing with tranny's, huh?"

How did he know she was...it didn't matter. What mattered, was that he was getting out of hand now, and I was getting pissed.

"Tell your sissy, to watch where the hell she's walking next time!"

"Hey fuck you," Kelly shouted, angrily.

He turned around, and shoved her, and that was the last draw. I don't know what came over me; I am not the violent kind of guy. I had never punched anyone, in my entire life. But when I saw him shove Kelly, and she stumbled backwards, into some girl standing behind her...something in me just snapped.

I stepped forward, my hand balling up into a fist, and swung. I swung harder then I had ever swung at anything in my life. My fist connected with his jaw, and even over the music, I could hear what sounded like a loud cracking sound. I felt it too; I had definitely, just broken this guys jaw, easily. He stumbled backwards, hands immediately going for his face and yelling in pain.

"Holy shit," Kelly yelled, shocked at my out burst, and snapping me out of my anger induced trance.

Suddenly, I noticed a group of guys coming towards us from across the bar; they didn't look friendly, either. Kelly must have seen them too, because I felt her tugging at my arm, and turned around to look at her.

"I think we should get going now," she said, laughing a little.

She started pulling at me, and I followed, not wanting to get into anymore drama. They didn't follow us, instead stopping next to the guy I had just decked, and checking to see the extent of his injuries. When we got outside into the cool night air, she turned around and threw her arms around me, jumping up and down excitedly.

"Oh my god, I can't believe you just did that," she shouted.

"I didn't know you had it in you, you totally just floored that asshole!"

"I didn't know I had it in me either," I said, laughing a little.

"You stood up for me back there," she said, calming down a little.

"I like a guy who stands up for a girl...that's quite a trait."

I smiled, and brushed it off. "It was nothing."

"Spoken like a true hero," she said, giggling.

Jenny, Tara and Michelle came running out of the bar a few seconds later.

"What the hell just happened in there," Tara asked, completely confused.

It looked as though everyone else was just as confused as she was.

"That asshole got up in my face and shoved me; Josh here, took a swing at him and put him in his place," Kelly explained, beaming with pride as she told her friends what I had done.

"Wow Josh," Jenny said. "That was quite an act back there. I'd say you're a pretty decent guy, sticking up for Kelly like that."

"Thanks...the guy was an asshole. He got what was coming to him," I said, as I glanced down at my fist. It was hurting pretty badly now.

"You really messed him up too," Michelle said. "Pretty sure you probably broke his fucking jaw!"

"If you think his face looks bad, you should see my fist."

I held it up for them to see, and it was quite swollen. They laughed, but Kelly took my hand and smiling at me, planted a kiss on my fist. I blushed, and the other girls let out your typical "Awwww" that girls always do in situations like that.

"Let's get moving, before the cops show up," Jenny said, after a few moments.

I hadn't even thought about that, but in the distance I could hear what sounded like sirens. I worried that they were coming here. It wouldn't be hard to believe, that the owner of the bar might have called the police, and there was the risk of me getting locked up for aggravated assault. So, we decided not to waste any time, getting back in the car and getting out of there as fast as we could.

With most of the bars closing up now, we decided to head back to the motel where I was staying and hang out in my room. Or at least, that's what I thought we would be doing. In the car, Kelly couldn't keep her eyes...or her hands, off of me to save her life. I knew where this was going, and as drunk as I was there was still a small fraction of my brain that kept reminding me...she was a transsexual.

She had a dick, and I wasn't sure if I really wanted to hook up with her. My other head down below though, didn't seem to care much about what she had between her legs, as it seemed to be quite hard. Her hand was resting on my leg, and it moved slightly until it was over my cock, rubbing me through my shorts.

We got back to the motel, and were on our way upstairs to the room where I was staying, when Michelle spoke up.

"Hey, we should go swimming!"

"Sounds like a great idea to me," Tara said, excitedly.

"What...here?" I asked, pointing to the pool.

"Sure, why the hell not?" asked Jenny.

"What do you say, Josh?" Kelly asked, sounding just as excited as the other girls.

"I don't know," I said. "I mean, pool hours are way past. It's closed for the night. If we get caught, I get booted from this place, and I wasn't planning on going back to Philly for a few more days. I don't think I'd have enough cash to get another-"

"Relax," Kelly said, pressing her finger to my lips to shush me.

"If we get caught...which I doubt we will...you can stay with us, at our motel. Problem solved, right?"

I didn't see the harm in that, although I was really hoping it wouldn't even come to that. I didn't want to impose on her or her friends, by having to stay with them at their place.

"Alright," I said. "Let's do it."

I followed them down into the pool yard, all of us being as quiet as we could manage. When we got there though, I was surprised to see Michelle and Tara stripping out of their clothes...completely. I had figured everyone would have to go in, wearing only a few articles of clothing; panties and bras. I hadn't thought they were going to go in, completely nude though. We weren't just going swimming, we were going skinny dipping.

I watched as Jenny and Tara jumped into the water, getting a perfect view of their asses. As she jumped, I also got a view of Tara's cock; it was significantly big, from what I could see. And, I knew now that Michelle was in fact a genetic girl. I'd gotten the chance to see her clean shaved pussy, just before she turned and dove into the water alongside her cousin.

Jenny stripped too, and as she did, she turned around and smirked at me and Kelly. Her cock dangled between her smooth legs, semi-erect and about the same size as Tara's.

"You guys coming in, or what?"

She turned, and jumped into the water after that, leaving Kelly and I to be the last two not in yet.

"Well, what are we waiting for," Kelly asked, as she pulled her tank top off, revealing that she had not been wearing a bra.

Her breasts were gorgeous, probably 34DD's, with the sexiest pink nipples I had ever seen. They were pierced, too.

She pulled off her shorts and panties, revealing her cock. It was about seven or eight inches, and pretty thick too. She was about the same length as I was, so I didn't feel intimidated or anything. I did however, feel a little uneasy about swimming totally naked...if we got caught, we were also getting caught with no clothes on. That would be pretty embarrassing.

"I don't know if this is such a good idea," I said, running a hand through my hair.

"Oh, c'mon now; live a little Josh!"

"No, I mean...I'm okay with swimming and all, but-"

"What, you've never been skinny dipping?"

"Well...once, at camp. But I was a kid. I haven't done that in years."

"So, let's do it now then," she said, walking stepping closer to me.

"Or are you to much of a chicken, to let me see that hot body of yours, with no clothes on?"

"Oh, you're funny," I laughed.

"Come on Josh; live a little."

I sighed, smiled nervously and decided to go along with it...I'd already stepped out of my comfort zone so far, by doing half of what we had done tonight. Why the hell not?

I pulled my shirt off, slipped out of my shorts and boxers, and stood before her now in nothing but my birthday suit.

"Very sexy," she said, biting her lip.

I glanced down, and saw that her cock was getting very hard. It was standing at full attention, and looked bigger then it probably was, while it was hard. She laughed at the look on my face, turned around and bent over so I could get a good view of her ass. Then, stood up and without saying another word, she jumped into the pool with her friends.

I sighed, hoping the other girls wouldn't see my own hard cock. I stepped to the edge of the pool, and took a deep breath, before jumping in with them.

The water was freezing, and I came back up and gasped for air as I reached the surface. Wiping the water out of my eyes, I looked around blindly for a few moments, before I felt a pair of arms wrap around me from behind; it was Kelly. I gasped, surprised by her arms, as she swirled me around in the water for a moment and then let me go.

"See, that was nothing, right?"

"Yeah," I said. "It's freezing though."

"I know, right? It'll warm up after we've been in here a few minutes."

She was right; it was always like that, when you first get into a pool. Shouldn't take to long before it warms up, I thought to myself. The other girls were in the middle of the pool, laughing and splashing each other.

I was worried someone might hear all the noise, and call the office...but I brushed it off, when I felt Kelly's arms wrapping around me again, and pulling me to one of the corners of the pool. She turned me around to face her, her back against the stone wall and grinned at me.

"You know," she started. "I'm really glad, I met you tonight. You're a great guy, and I've had a lot of fun so far."

"Me too," I agreed.

"Honestly, I didn't expect any of this when I came out here. Just figured, I'll get away from the city for a few days. Relax on the beach a while, have some drinks...go back home, feeling nice and refreshed. Never thought I'd meet a girl like you, though."

"Like me?"

"Like you," I repeated. "Funny, sexy, goofy...adventurous."

"Adventurous? Well, I like that one. You're pretty adventurous yourself though, Josh, Punching that guys lights out, like that. Coming back to your motel with a group of girls you just met, and skinny dipping with them. That something you would have ever thought about doing, before you met me tonight?"

I thought about it for a moment, and shook my head. There was definitely no way in hell, I would have done those things, if I hadn't met Kelly. Blame it on the alcohol; or maybe I had just managed to find a girl, that could bring out the best in me.

Behind me, I heard what sounded like someone moaning. It took a minute for it to register, and then I noticed that it was definitely moaning; and it was coming from Michelle. I looked over my shoulder, and across the pool from us, in one of the other corners was Jenny and Michelle...clearly, having sex.

Jenny had Michelle in the corner, and you could tell the girls legs were wrapped around her, and she was riding Jenny's cock. I had to admit, the sight actually sort of turned me on. I felt something grab my cock, and looked down to see that it was Kelly. She smiled at me, slowly stroking my dick under the water.

The next thing I knew, her lips were pressed against mine. I groaned softly, as I felt her tongue rubbing against my lips, and I folded, opening my mouth and allowing it to slide in. As our tongues wrestled, and she continued stroking my cock, I started to feel like this night was complete now. I'd had an amazing time, and now here I was in the pool, making out with a hot chick that I had spent half the night with so far.

Couldn't get much better then that.

Suddenly, a light went on, startling all of us and I backed quickly away from Kelly.

It was the office light...

"Shit," I whispered.

"Relax, it's okay; let's get out of here," Kelly said, motioning to her friends to follow.

As quietly as we could, we climbed out of the pool and grabbed our clothes.

"Follow me," I said. "That staircase leads straight to my room," I pointed towards a nearby set of steps.

"No, no," Jenny whispered. "Let's go to the beach!"

"The beach? We're soaking wet, don't have time to dry off, and it's going to be a bitch putting our clothes back on."

"Fuck the clothes," Michelle said, still clearly a bit drunk.

"It's late as hell, we're only a few blocks away...nobody else is out. We could get down there, without putting our clothes on and probably not get caught!"

That was crazy; but there was no sense in arguing, I thought.

They all seemed to be in agreement, so once again, I closed my eyes and prayed to whoever was out there for the best, and followed suit. We snuck out of the pool yard, clothes in hand, and started running towards the boardwalk and the beach. Completely naked, and shivering; that was probably the worst part of it all, was how chilly it seemed to be.

My heart was pounding and my mind racing, as I thought about the possibility of someone catching us out here like this, or god forbid a police car should roll by at some point. Of course, with my crappy luck, that's exactly what happened. I saw the lights first, and panicked, alerting my new friends of the threat.

"Hide, quick!" Kelly said, perhaps a little to loud.

We ducked behind a parked car, just me and her, while the other girls ran under the boardwalk and hid in the shadows. That might have been the better choice for Kelly and I, too, but we had both panicked and just went for the closest spot we could find...which happened to be this parked car.

This cop was obviously doing a normal night of patrol, as he rolled slowly down the street, shining his light out and searching for anything that seemed out of place. If he were to spot us, we would probably be the most out of place thing he had seen all night. Some naked guy, running down the street at 4:00 in the morning, with a girl...who had a penis...that would be a sight for eyes.

We stayed perfectly still, as he reached the end of the block, a dead end, right in front of the boardwalk. Tara, Jenny and Michelle were now the ones, at the most risk of being caught. Kelly and I were both nervous as hell now; it was probably the first time all night, that she had shown any sign of unease.

Just when we thought for sure, that he knew the other girls were under the boards, he turned his car around and started driving back down the street in the opposite direction. We both breathed a sigh of relief, waited until he was out of view and jumped out from behind the car, running under the boards. Tara, Jenny and Michelle were waiting for us, laughing hysterically by the time we caught up with them.

"That was so fucking close," Kelly said, out of breath, but grinning from ear to ear.

"No shit," Tara exclaimed.

"We can't stay to long down here," Michelle said.

"The sun will be up soon, and it'll be kind of hard to stay hidden when there's light."

"Well, we can put our clothes back on now," Jenny suggested.

All of us had dried off pretty well from running and the amount of time that we had spent, hiding from that cop car; it was safe to say, that we could put our clothes on, without them sticking to our wet bodies.

After we had slipped back into our clothes, we walked down towards the ocean, digging our feet into the cool sand. Kelly and I sat down, just close enough so that the waves could touch our toes. It felt relaxing; the sound of the waves rolling in and out, was just as relaxing as the feeling of the water on our feet.

We just stayed there, talking for a couple of hours more, and wound up watching the sunrise. It was a beautiful sight really, and as the orange ball of fire rose above the ocean, Kelly snuggled closer to me and kissed me on the cheek. I smiled at her, and kissed her on the lips, and we started making out.

At some point, Tara and Michelle had laid down in the sand and fallen asleep, side by side. It was just me, Kelly and Jenny now. As we sat there making out, Jenny seemed to be watching us and when I broke away from Kelly for a minute, it looked like she was definitely enjoying what she was watching.

Kelly noticed too, and laughed, before resting her head on my shoulder for a moment.

"I'm so tired," she said, finally.

"I didn't think I would hear you say that," I replied.

"Well, I might love partying...but, I'm still human and I need to sleep. Although, I have to say I am still pretty horny too."

"Oh yeah?"

"Mmhm...wanna go have some fun at your place?"

"You don't really have to ask me," I said.

She kissed my lips again, and we stood up together and glanced over at Jenny, Michelle and Tara.

"I'm gonna head back to Josh's motel," Kelly said.

"Oohhhh," Jenny teased. "Have fun you two; wouldn't mind if I joined in, would you?"

"Haha, three is a party," I joked.

"I don't know," Kelly said, a bit of lust in her voice.

"I think it might be fun; what do you think, Josh?"

I hadn't thought she would take Jenny seriously, but now here she was asking me if I wanted a threesome with her and her friend. Two transsexual women, in bed with me; I was still warming up to the idea of getting into bed with one.

"I guess...we could try it," I said.

"Oh, don't worry," Jenny spoke up again.

"You two go have fun together; it should just be you on your first time. But I'm definitely joining in, next time!"

We laughed, and Kelly took my hand and we started walking back up the beach towards the motel.

When we got there, it was about 6:30 AM. We had been out, literally all night long. We were both so tired, I wasn't sure if either of us would have the energy to even do, what we wanted to do, once we got inside that room. I was proven wrong though, as we walked into the motel room, and I closed the door and turned around, just to have Kelly shove my back against the wall. Her lips crashed against mine, and we started making out again, hands roaming and exploring each others bodies.

Her hand slid down into my shorts, stroking my cock, and the other one up under my shirt, gently pinching my nipples. I'd had enough; no more playing around, I thought. I was so turned on by now, that I just wanted to get in that room and fuck the hell out of her.

I swept her off her feet, and she giggled as we walked towards the room. Onto the bed, I tossed her lightly and jumped in with her. I pulled my shirt off, and got on top of her, resuming our kiss. Her hands tugged at my shorts, pulling them down, and throwing them to the floor.

They were quickly followed by my boxers, and her shirt, shorts and panties. We were down to no clothing again, and both of us were hard as rock.

We rolled over, so that I was on my back now with her in my lap. Smiling down at me, Kelly leaned in and with her tits right in my face, I couldn't help but start licking and sucking at her nipples. She moaned, loving the feel of my lips as I sucked on them, and meanwhile she was grinding her bare ass against my throbbing cock. She pulled away from me, and slid down some until her face was lined up with my member.

Then, she began to lick it, swirling the tongue around the head and teasing it for a moment. Her tongue felt great, and I wanted more, instantly. She did too; she wrapped her lips around my cock, and started sucking.

Up and down, her head moved, lips gliding up and down the shaft as her hands cradled my balls. She moved her hands up my chest, and started rubbing at my nipples, pinching them and teasing them as she continued to deep throat my cock. I was in heaven; I had never had a blowjob, this intense before. Kelly really knew how to suck cock, and she seemed to really enjoy doing it too.

After a few minutes of working my cock like a pro, with her mouth, Kelly came up for air and moved back up some to kiss me again. I could taste myself on her breath, as our tongues wrestled once more and again, her ass was grinding against my cock. I needed her now; I had to be inside of her.