Kelly: After Work

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm...what was her name again? Jenny or something, right?

"Jessica." Thoughts of the young woman flitted through his mind, wicked thoughts of ordering her into his office in the morning.

"She works for Monica, doesn't she?" Monica...a name that had once brought anxiety now conjured titillating memories of a long night in a hot tub at the beach.

"Yes, she's Monica's intern for the summer. We may hire her eventually. Monica tells me that she has great promise." Idly he caressed her taut buttocks, sliding one finger down in between them. She shivered in response.

Kelly ran her hands up his broad back. "And she was actually masturbating while she watched?"

Corm chuckled, "You like the thought of that, don't you?"

"Uh huh, I do. To think that two old fogies like us can get a hot young thing like her wet, get her to masturbate in public? I take that as a compliment, sir."

"Naughty girl." He smacked her playfully on the ass. "Behave."

"Or what?"

He chuckled again. "You're insatiable."

"It's your fault, my love. I was just a girl in a hammock until you found me. Either way, some lucky boy is going to get his brains fucked out tonight."

"I don't think so. Monica tells me her impression is that Jessica is single. She stays late, and talks of happy hours with friends, but never mentions any guy. I'd bet she's just too new to the city."

"I understand. When I moved to Chicago for grad school, I was the same way for at least a year. I had friends, but no lovers."

He kissed her. "That, I find hard to believe."

She smiled up at him. "Well, it's true. We should do something to help the poor girl, to make her experience here more pleasant."

"Such as?" A mischievous grin appeared on his handsome face. Now it was her turn to smack him on the butt.

"Hey! Not without me, mister!"

12