Kelly & Haley's Summer Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jairzinho
Jairzinho
45 Followers

Eventually I blacked-out the pleasure to much to bear, my mind forcing me to stop. Eventually I came to my senesces, I awoke to find Kelly starring down at me her eyes full of wonder. I pushed myself up to her and licked my own juices from her face and breasts then I kissed her our tongues wrapping themselves around one another our minds lost in mutual passion.

'Well done Slave, now I think its time you came isn't it'

'Yes please Mistress', Kelly replied eager to finally find the release that she had longed for all day.

'I think it's also time you lost your vignettes as well', I said. 'Lay down', I ordered stepping off the bed. Kelly took my place laying down in the soaked sheets, spreading her legs to reveal her freshly shaven wet cunt. I placed two fingers into well lubricated cunt and pushed down until I hit her hymen, a single knuckle down. I took her clit into my mouth and was astonished to find it even larger then mine. Kelly's moans became louder and louder her orgasm coming quicker then I had anticipated, the result of the days built up sexual frustration. Just as she was on the brink of cumming I pushed my fingers past her natural barrier, breaking the thin layer of skin of her hymen and began to plough into her pussy properly for the first time. With Kelly on the point of cumming I held off, again not giving her release, I wanted to fully explore her now de-flowered cunt more before I allowed her to cum.

'Please Mistress, I need to cum, please', Kelly pleaded to me. With her orgasm subsiding I pushed another finger into her. She was so tight it was incredible I had to use most of my, weakened, strength just to get my fingers halfway in, just imagine how wonderfully tight her arsehole would be. I continued my assault on her inflamed clit once more, sucking and licking her bud. With my fingers finally fully within her I began to fuck her pussy in earnest. Pulling them out until only my fingertips were within her and then ramming them back in. Kelly was again about to cum, her hands a blur as then pulled and prodded at her nipples. This time I let her cum. She let out the loudest chain of expletives I had ever heard, finally being allowed to find her orgasmic release that I had delayed all day. She filled my mouth with her juices, her cunt contorting around my fingers making her even tighter. I continued to fuck her giving her another mind shattering orgasm, this time even more intense then the previous one.

I managed to pull my fingers out of Kelly's tightening cunt and watched her as the orgasm I had at last given her swept across her body. Her skin became a bright red, the marks of her punishment even redder, her pussy oozing juice from its convulsing opening. 'Well Slave I think now its time you lost your anal vignette as well', I said as her orgasm finally came to a end.

'Yes please Mistress, fuck my asshole', Kelly answered, ever ready to please her Mistress and wanting to bring more pleasure to herself. I spread baby oil all over my hands and around her anus, insuring she was as lubricated as possible. I began to lick at her cunt once more, although this time my actions were not solely centred on her clit. Rather I licked the length on that most sensitive area of her body, from her asshole, to her pussy lips and then inside her cunt and her clit.

I finally brought my middle finger up to the entrance of her arsehole and began to push slowly into her slowly pumping my finger in and out of her tight arse. 'Slave you have a very tight arsehole, let's see what we can do to loosen it', I said lifting my pussy juice smeared face form her cunt. I took the gold vibrator and stuffed it into my cunt a couple of times to lubricate it with my own pussy juices. I wrapped my lips back around Kelly's pussy and placed the vibrator at the entrance of her arsehole. I slowly pushed the vibro in, my speed slow due to the tightness of Kelly's arse. I slowly pulled the vibro back out of Kelly .

'Please Mistress push it back in', Kelly asked in-between her screams of pleasure. I did as she asked and with her arsehole now loosing up I was able to speed up my movements, thrusting the vibro in harder and harder.

'Do you like it when I fuck your tight little arsehole bitch'.

'Yes Mistress, I ….love…it'. Kelly answered her breath shorting as another orgasm began to hit her.

'Do you want me to put my fingers in your cunt as well', I asked.

'Yes misst……', Kelly was unable to finish her sentence as I rammed two fingers into her cunt. With my fingers now pumping in and out of her cunt this had the effect of making her arsehole even tighter. Kelly's moans of ecstasy became louder as a orgasm hit her fully. I moved back from her pulling my fingers out but leaving the vibro imbedded in her young arsehole. Her pussy juices were now flooding out, her snow white skin turning a deep crimson red. Her orgasm finishing it was time to fuck her now de-flowed pussy with the strap-on.

I ordered Kelly to strap the rubber cock around my waist, telling her to tie the straps as hard as she could.

'Good now put some baby oil on it'

'Yes Mistress', came her by now customary reply.

'Good slut, now get down no your hands and knees', she did as she was told presenting me with her backside. The vibro still humming as it poked out off her asshole, which was still covered in red markings from her punishment. I placed the tip of the strap-on at the entrance of Kelly's cunt and pushed the whole length in with one stroke, Kelly let out a yelp as the rubber cock pushed into her. I began to genteelly fuck her with the cock, slowly increasing the speed of my thrusts. I also began to very the lengths of each stroke, occasionally not pushing the whole thing in, but rather only half at the same time increasing the speed of my movements.

'You like this don't you Bitch, to be fucked by your Mistress'. I grabbed hold of her long brown hair and pulled her head upwards as I fucked her hard.

'Yes Mistress', Kelly said in-between moans.

'Do like having a 9 inch cock stuffed up your cunt, do like having a vibrator pushed into your tight little arsehole'

'Yes Mistress'.

'And did you enjoy giving me your vignettes whore'

'Yes, very much Mistress'. I started to slap Kelly's arse as I fucked her, not as hard as previously but with enough force to leave a light red mark behind.

'Cunt slave I want you to fuck your arsehole with the vibrator', I ordered Kelly. She reached around with her right hand her face falling into the pillows, and began to pull and push the vibro in and out of her arse. 'Good slut, now rub your clit with your other hand'. As Kelly began to rub herself I noticed that a orgasm was building up in me, due to the rubbing of the strap-on against my inflamed clit. Just as my orgasm was building Kelly was on the point of hitting hers. I increased my speed with the strap-on, her freshly de-flowed pussy able now to take the speed and ferocity of my fucking. Kelly began to scream out in pleasure increasing the speed with which she fucked her arse and rubbed her clit, as she came again.

With Kelly's orgasm ending I pulled the cock out of her, Kelly went to pull the vibro out of her arse, I slapped her hand away. 'No bitch, were not finished yet', with that I pushed her off the bed, and laid down, the strap-on sticking up in the air.

'Now Whore lower yourself onto me'.

'Yes Mistress', Kelly answered, still breathless from her last orgasm. She spread her pussy open with her left hand, the gold vibro still sticking out of her arse, and slowly lowered her self down the nine inch shaft of my rubber cock.

'Now Slave fuck yourself'. She brought her legs forward slightly and began to push herself upwards. 'And your arse and clit, slut', she moved her hands from her knees and began to do as I ordered. Soon she was bouncing up and down the shaft of the strap-on with gay abandon, her large young breasts bouncing up and down as she did, the shaft of the cock glistening in the light as it reappeared and then disappeared once more into the depths of her cunt. As Kelly's orgasm began to approach once more she began to thrust down harder and harder each time gyrating her cunt around, rubbing it against my own clit, that I was now rubbing frantically in search of my own orgasm.

Kelly's movements became more bestial as she reached her peak, she was slamming down on the strap-on at such a rate that I felt at one point that she would break the bed. Then just as I reached my orgasm she let out a screech of epic preparations, soon followed by my own shouts of ecstasy. With Kelly cumming on my lap, she stopped all movements her body convulsing as her orgasm swept trough her. I started rubbing her sweet swollen clit giving her another mind blowing orgasm and then another and another. Her body jerked in bliss as I sent orgasm after orgasm sweeping trough her body. Eventually the pleasure became to much for her and instinctively she pushed off me, wiping the vibrator out of her arse. She laid down on the bed her eyes closed her mind shut off to the world. I managed the strength to stand up and remove the strap-on, I lay beside my beautiful lover, planted a soft kiss on her cheek, took her in my arms and joined her in sleep, my mind and body exhausted.

More to cum

Jairzinho

blood in my eyes my vision is clear, my mind a weapon of new fond ambition, swastika eyes, she's got swastika eyes.

If you have any comment or anything else please feel free to e-mail, I also I need help from someone who can help edit my stories, if your interested please email me.

Jairzinho
Jairzinho
45 Followers