Kelly & Haley's Summer Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jairzinho
Jairzinho
45 Followers

‘Yes please Mistress’. ‘Fetch me a glass, good now place it under my cunt’. As I did this she raised her left leg and supported it on the table and let her pee release itself into the glass. ‘There you go Cunt Slave drink down’. I did, savouring the sweet salty taste as I did. ‘Lets shower shall we’.

I sat on the edge of the bathtub expecting Haley, my lover, to torment me once more, to show me her naked body in all its wonder and yet not allow me to touch it. Instead I was wonderfully surprised as Haley ordered me in with her.

‘Much as I like your stink slave, we have much to do and I need you clean’.

‘Yes Mistress’, I replied with a sense of disappointment. I was sad to wash away my filth, as I knew that it brought my Mistress such pleasure. Haley pulled me into the shower and I was instantly hit by the hot water. Haley matter of factually began to clean away three days of accumulated filth, I longed for her hands to linger over my breasts, to grope my bum, to cup my pussy, her finger flicking my clitoris. She did nothing of the sought, like a nurse washing a patient, she simply cleaned away the dirt.

‘Wash me as well Slave’

‘Yes Mistress’. I began to clean my Mistress diametrically opposed to the cleansing I was receiving. My every movement was dripping with sexuality. As I cleaned my Mistresses pert breasts I touched every inch of their perfect soft flesh, my fingers circled her puffy nipples, making them hard until I could take her puffy nipples in-between my fingers and tweak them. I had to resist the urge to take those glorious pink nipples into my mouth with all my urge. Instead I moved my hands down to her pussy and arse. My hands pinched, stroked and kneaded her soft cheeks, I placed my finger tip at the entrance of her tight asshole circling its opening, I pressing across it but not penetrating her. My fingertips encircled the opening of her pussy, spreading apart her lips, flicking across her hard clitoris. I teased her as she had done so to me so beautifully yesterday. But for all my efforts Haley gave me nothing in reply, at no point did she moan, groan or even shudder, she gave me no sign of pleasure at all.

‘Were done slave’, I didn’t want it to be done, I wanted to take my Mistress, to be taken by her.

‘Yes Mistress’ the disappointment audible in my voice. Haley gave me a cold hard steer, like a vamp in a old Warner Bothers flick.

‘Do you want to fuck me Slave. Do you want to stick your little cunt slave tongue in my beautiful pussy and asshole. Do you want to suck on my tits Whore’. Before I had a chance to reply she gripped me by the shoulders and moved into me, I expected her to kiss me but instead she pushed me down on to the flour, my feet slipped on the wet tiles and I ended up down on the flour. In a instant Haley was on top of my pushing her pussy down on top of my face hard, she grabbed my head and pulled me into her. Such was the pressure of Haley’s attack I could only just breath out of my nose.

‘Suck it bitch’, she shouted over the roar of the water, slapping my head demandingly. I hardly need any encouragement, my tongue pressed up against her sweet bald pussy wrapping itself around the her succulent folds. Flicking against her hard clitoris, licking around it sucking it into my mouth. Haley bent slightly backwards and began to rub my aching pussy. I lifted my hands up and spread her buttocks apart and inserted two fingers into her asshole slowly, swivelling them around inside of her, slowly pumping them in and out.

‘That’s it Cunt Slave, fuck your Mistresses asshole’. I replied the only way I could, physically by pushing my tongue into my Mistresses wet and willing pussy. I licked the inside of my lover savouring her wonderful taste and aroma. ‘That’s it Slut suck my wonderful cunt, suck it for all you worth’. I did loving every moment of our love making, sucking my Mistress juices down, savouring the taste of her wonderful nectar. Haley quickened up her rubbing of my pussy, bringing me ever near to orgasm. I lay on my back my lover smothering me my tongue wrapped around my Mistresses pussy my fingers pumping in and out of her asshole bringing her as much pleasure as I possibly could. ‘Yes Bitch, Yesssssss……, Fuck me…….Fuck your Mistressssssssss’. She came her pussy almost drowning me in sweet juices, I found it impossible to keep up with, her juices poured out quicker then I could swallow them down. Just as she was on the point of cumming again and at the half way point of making me cum as well she stood off me, her legs shaking as she did.

‘Do you want me to finish you off Slut, do you want to cum’.

‘Pleasssssse Mistress’. Haley began to move forward, to go down on me, then abruptly she pulled herself back up.

‘You’ll cum Bitch but not yet’, she said giving me a wicked grin. I was almost pleased by this, I knew that the more she tormented me by not giving me release all the more sweeter my eventual orgasm would be.

After we dried ourselves off Haley said, ‘Go and get dressed Bitch, everything’. I did as ordered and went back down stairs and put on my bra and panties, eventually I found the rest of my cloths from yesterday, which were now scattered around the living room. By this time Haley had joined me she lay on the couch naked her hand slowly stroking her pussy teasing me with her sexuality. ‘Good slave, here’s your orders, go home and get enough cloths for the rest of the week, make sure you bring your old school uniform and hockey kit as well. When you come back I want you wearing that little blue two strap summer dress of yours, the nice short one, it’s still nice and tight on you isn’t it’.

‘Yes Mistress, it is’, I felt like a little school girl being ordered around by her teacher.

‘And no underwear, we’ve got a field trip today and I want you ready for anything. Oh and don’t even think about bringing your self off when you get home Bitch, or I will punish you, understand Whore’.

‘Yes Mistress’. I went back home and gathered up my stuff as Haley had ordered me, I was excited by whatever it was she had planned for me. I put on the small dress that Haley had ordered me to. I had bought it some time ago and by now I had grown somewhat, it was almost skin tight, my large breasts were almost spilling out of the low cleavage line. The skirt itself was now so short that the hem was only a couple of inches from my pussy, if I had to bend over at any point anyone from the back would be able to she my ass, pussy and all. I looked over myself in the mirror my mind wondering on to all the things Haley and me had done over the past days and all that we might yet do together. As I thought over all these things I saw my nipples harden, clearly visible as they poked out of my skimpily dress, no bra to protect my dignity. I felt beautiful, in love with the sexiest girl in the world, who had complete control over me her devoted slave, I felt young, in love and invincible.

I returned back to Haley’s house to find her dressed, disappointing me immensely. She had on a cropped tight white T-shirt stopping just above here belly button, which showed off her golden tanned tight tummy. A pair of tight jeans with a cut off, in fact the waist band was slung so low it was obvious she had no panties on, if she still had pubic hair it would be visible. The jeans stopped just past her knees showing off her dainty little ankles.

‘You look fucking beautiful baby’, she told me as she got up, ‘You look like a walking wet dream’. She walked over to me and pulled me into her kissing me long, passionately and wetly. ‘Come on baby were going shopping’.

‘Were we going’.

‘Now that’s a surprise’. She said flicking her eyebrows up at me.

We got out of the tube and Haley lead me trough some side streets, back ways and alleys and into the hart of Soho. Every shop was offering something different, all manner of sex toys, videos and magazines. As we walked passed I overheard a girl offering to give an old man a blow job for thirty quid. There were little cards posted next to stairwells offering half a hour of pleasure form forty to a hundred odd quid. Eventually Haley lead us to her destination, the Lesbian Store of Sin. There was a pretty women at the counter, she was maybe about 30 with deep blue eyes fair skin and a shaven head, that far from being off putting I found extremely sexy. As we entered she gave us the once over with her eyes, I felt nervous and began to blush when her eyes became fixed on my breast, although my embarrassment didn’t stop my nipples from hardening.

Haley turned towards me and took be by waist planting a kiss on my lips. ‘Have a look around see if there’s any thing you like baby’, she said. ‘Play along when I get a bit playful, OK’, she then whispered.

I nodded feeling nervous by her public show of affection in front of this total stranger, although also proud. I wondered around the magazine rakes looking at the girls posing on the front covers. As I wondered around I could feel the assistants eyes on me following me around. The shop was broadly split in two on the left were magazines and videos. Some were your average girlie stuff, teen girls, women with fake breast or in uniform posing or stripping on videos. Others were much more explicit, showing everything from girls going down on each other, screwing with toys, to even more extreme stuff, like fisting, spanking and golden showers. On the right hand side of the shop was a wide array of toys, devices and costumes. If you could imagine it I’m sure it was there. From your standard dildos to strap-on cocks, all manner of chains and cords, whips, paddles and devices that I imagined Haley using on me to make me scream out in pain and in pleasure. There was also a whole host of costumes and get up’s, nurse outfits, French maid ones and strange looking leather bras, panties and corsets. Over in the corner was something called a fucking machine. The picture on the box showed a girl with her legs spread wide open while a dildo attached to what looked like a piston screwed her. Then the silence was broken by Haley’s voice, ‘How much are these’. I turned and saw her holding up a packet with a couple of metal things in, but at the distance I was I couldn’t see what.

‘Those nipple clamps, the price is up above’.

‘Oh yeah, I see it, sorry’.

‘That’s OK’, as the assistant said this her gaze again fell back on me this time see caught my own stare our eyes locked together. ‘She your girlfriend’, she asked, I nodded my tongue tied up in a nervous knot, ‘lucky girl’. I buried my head in a magazine filled with pictures of girls going down on each other.

Haley came over to the counter with the nipple clamps and a black leather whip, it had a long handle and at the end loads of strips of leather flayed out. ‘Mind if I try this out’, Haley asked holding up the clamps, but before the bald assistant could reply Haley was removing the clamps from their packet.

‘Hey what do….’, before the assistant could finish Haley had moved over to me and began to rub my breasts through the thin materiel of my dress. The assistant stopped talking and her eyes were again transfixed on my breasts as my Mistress began to fondle them in front of this stranger.

Haley leaned over me and began to kiss me, my nerves were still on tenterhooks, what was Haley doing touching me in front of this women I didn’t even know, what if someone walked in through the unlocked door. The danger and the onlooker mixed in with Haley’s touch made me even more excited. Haley whispered into my ear, ‘remember baby your still my little slave girl’.

‘Sorry what was that’, Haley said, ‘Its cool if try these out on my little Cunt Slave’ Haley asked the assistant.

‘Sure’, she replied hardly believing the luck of getting a free floor show. Now with full consent Haley reached over and pulled my left breast free of my dress, she took my nipple into her mouth and began to suck on it hard, my little nipple began to hardened in my Mistresses warm and wet mouth. Then she placed the device up against my nipple and began to screw the nut, the small vice like device closing around my soft nipple flesh. The feeling of the cold metal against my warm flesh made me jump and I had to catch my breath. Haley continued to twist the nut tightening the mini vice around my exposed flesh. I let out a small screech as she did this, it was a strange sensation, the clamp brought with it pain as it tightened, but it also made my nipple hyper sensitive, any little flick of my bud felt like it was almost enough to give me an orgasm. I could see out of the corner of my eye the assistant had stood up to get a better view of the action. Eventually Haley came to the point were she couldn’t tighten the clamp any further and she let it go, leaving it dangling on me, pulling my large breast downwards slightly. Haley seemed to realise almost instantly the feelings of hyper sensitively that the clamp brought to me, as she gave my now dark red nipples a flick with her tongue. She quickly sensed that I was on the point of cumming and stopped, I was half grateful, I didn’t want to cum in front of a complete stranger, at the same time I was mad as hell as I desperately needed a release.

‘Oh will defiantly be having those, my little slave girl seems to like them plenty, isn’t that right Bitch’, Haley asked.

‘Yes Mistress’.

‘Did it hurt Whore’.

‘Yes Mistress, very much so’, I said subserviently. I couldn’t believe the situation I was in. Standing in a lesbian sex shop, a nipple clamp secured around my exposed breast, at the point of cumming my Mistress/lover humiliating me All in front of a complete stranger and with the possible threat that we might be interrupted from outside at any time. This was one of the most powerful feelings of my life, I was in complete heaven, scared, pleasured, humiliated, but for whatever reason I enjoyed every aspect of this strange experience.

‘Stay there Whore will I look around some more’.

‘Yes Mistress’, I replied with palpably glee. As Haley wondered around I could see the shop assistant steering at me dumb struck, not sure weather to touch me, put her hands down her panties or call the police.

Haley came back over to us with a new toy, it was a metal bar with large straps at either end. With out asking for permission form the assistant she wrapped the first strap around my leg, just below my knee, then spreading my legs apart she strapped the other end to me. My legs were now forced apart, with no way for me to close them, even if I wanted to. In fact my legs had now become so spread eagle that the hem of my skit had risen above my pussy, showing the ever curios assistant my baldness and a faint glimpse of my pussy itself.

‘Em that’s lovely, ha ha any old dyke could come in and fuck you and theirs nothing you could do about it my little Cunt Slave’. Haley then began to fasten the second nipple clamp to my other breast, again she teased me bringing me almost to the point of orgasm but not giving me a release. For Haley it was almost as if we were still at home playing our games. Haley was now paying no attention to the assistant, although she was paying me plenty of attention. ‘Are you getting wet Whore’, Haley said as she ran her hand up my thigh along a trail of pussy juice that had leaked out of me. As she reached my exposed pussy she lightly brushed my erect clitoris sending a shiver down my spine that turned into a loud moan when it reached my mouth, and brought out a soft sigh from the assistant.

‘Bitch bend over and give me a look at that magazine by your foot’, Haley said waving her hand in the general direction of the magazines by my feet. I did as I was ordered, knowing full well that it meant giving the horny assistant a view of my bum and a full glimpse of my pussy. I milked the moment for all it was worth taking my time turning around and bending over, pushing my backside up into the hot air.

‘Stupid whore this is the wrong one, now I’m going to have to punish you’. Haley said as I handed her a magazine. I wasn’t sure how far Haley wanted all this to go, but as I saw her eyeing the whip on the counter and I gassed she was going to go as far as she pleased.

‘Please Mistress I need to be punished, I’m sorry for being such a stupid whore’, I said looking directly into the eyes of the assistant. As I uttered the words I also gave Haley free rain to do over me as she pleased, she smiled and winked at me. Again she buzzed around the store and returned to me with even more new toys. The assistant had by now figured out what she was going to do, she had unbuttoned her little denim shorts and pushed her hands into her panties and was now stroking her pussy with gay abandon. Haley had returned with a pair of handcuffs which she used to shackle my hands in front of me. She took a strange looking orange ball and straps device and put the ball in my mouth and tying the straps around the back off my head as tightly as she could. She took the whip off the counter and moved behind me, then sensing my anticipation, she ran her hands around my bum, delaying my punishment and thus my pleasure, stretching out my anticipation.

With a almighty whack Haley brought the leather whip down against my backside. I was disappointed by the pain, it wasn’t as intense as I thought it would be, not to say it wasn’t wonderful. It was different to Haley’s paddle and the cane she had used on me yesterday. The pain was softer and more widespread. Then Haley hit me again, this time it was different only the tips of the frayed leather at the end hit me, this was more stinging although still not as painful as the cane. That said it was still a beautiful feeling, my bum was on fire the pain of the nipple clamps and the whipping, mixed together becoming vivid pleasure for me. The public humiliation of being punished in front of a stranger and the thought that a anyone might come in at any time only made the experience all the better for me. It was obviously doing the same for the assistant as her hand was now frantically rubbing at her pussy my eyes locked on to hers as Haley whipped me steering at her long and hard. Haley now had the hang of the whip, switching form letting the whole of it hit me to just the tips, creating differing kinds of pain and pleasure for me and her. My wails of ecstasy and screams of pain were being muffled by the bright red ball stuffed into my mouth All this didn’t stop dribble running out of the corners of my mouth and on to my breasts, rolling down onto my entrapped nipples. Haley span me round so the assistant could see my bum as it was being whipped, I turned my head around so I could keep eye contact with her and look upon my Mistress as she punished me. Each stroke of the whip brought me closure and closure to orgasm, my juice’s trickled down my thigh and formed small puddles at my feet. I was again on the brink of climaxing, but Haley didn’t let me cum, stopping when she realised that I was at the point of cumming. Haley dropped the whip and pulled the gag from my mouth. ‘Did you enjoy that Whore’, she asked me.

‘Yes Mistress, thank you for whipping me’, by now I knew the kind of words that Haley wanted to hear.

‘Of course you did, you enjoyed it because your a degenerate little cunt slave who likes to be dominated by her Mistress.

‘Yes Mistress, I’m your lowly little cunt slave’.

‘Well done whore’, she said just before kissing me, once more. ‘What about you did you enjoy our little show’, Haley asked the shop assistant.

‘Whaaaat…….Yes’, the poor girl could hardly speak so close was she to cumming herself.

‘Do you have a name or do just play with your cunt’, Haley inquired.

‘Amanda’, she said.

‘Look Slave you’ve left a puddle on the floor lick it up’. I did as I was ordered, getting down on my hands and knees like a dog I began lapping at the puddle of my own pussy juices. With the bar between my legs my pussy was completely exposed, Haley took advantage and slipped a couple of fingers into my wide open pussy. ‘Would you like a taste of my Cunt Slave’, Haley said offering her wet fingers to Amanda.

Jairzinho
Jairzinho
45 Followers