Kelly & Haley's Summer Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jairzinho
Jairzinho
45 Followers

‘Yes please’, Amanda answered.

‘Here have a taste’, Haley said as she lifted her slimy fingers to Amanda’s mouth, she took my Mistresses fingers into her mouth, sucking and licking my juices off.

Haley once more moved around the shop picking up things as she went, she placed a strap-on dildo on the counter, along with a black leather dog collar which had a big buckle on it with a chin attached Haley also brought with her a long rubber thing that looked like two cocks stuck together. ‘How much for all this and that red leather corset up there’, my misstress said.

‘er a couple of hundred I think’, Amanda answered her hand still rubbing her pussy. I could just see the corset form my position on all fours down on the ground. It was made of leather and was a bright red colour that shinned in the light. Unlike many bodices it had no breast or pussy parts, leaving the wearer naked there, it also had little clips dropping down for, the hem, letting you attach stockings.

‘Don’t we get a discount for our little floor show’

‘OK I guess, er 50% off’. ‘Oh come on we can do better then that’, Haley pleaded. ‘All right then salve lick Amanda’s cunt that should get us a bigger discount’. What, how could I go down on this stranger, prostitute myself so my Mistress could get some new toys for free, this was a complete stranger for Christ’s sake. ‘Down you go bitch’, Haley ordered slapping my sore bum. I looked at up at Amanda her hand still in her panties, she was very attractive, she was as thin as Haley but she had bigger breasts about a C-cup, her skin was ghost white like mine and the more I looked at her the more I wanted to suck on her pussy, to feel her cum, to taste her juices. I was still on my hands and knees so I shuffled forwards the idea of going down on this thirty year old women becoming more and more applying as I went.

‘Yes that’s it Bitch you know you love to suck pussy. Do it well and I might let you cum, go on’. Haley said as I inched closer. With my face up against Amanda’s pussy I brought my handcuffed hands up to her tiny shorts and pulled them down reviling a soaked little pink g-string that I pulled down as well. Amanda stepped out of her cloths and kicked them to one side. Her pussy lips were clean shaven but she left a thick tufted of black public hair above her fragrant pussy. I began to lick her pussy letting my tongue slide around her wet lips, taking in her scent and texture. Amanda’s pussy was like Haley’s but her taste was much stronger and her pussy less puffy, although her clitoris was roughly the same size. Also unlike my Mistresses her pussy was not as wet, Haley by now would be like the Nigrea falls. As I played with Amanda’s pussy Haley reached down and gave my breasts a hard and rough squeeze flicking my sore and swollen nipples. The clamps meant that even the slightest touch nearly brought me to the point of cumming. Haley again was only teasing me, she stopped her fondling as soon as she realised I was close to having a orgasm. I began to encircle the entrance of Amanda’s pussy with the tip of my tongue, teasing her, then I drove into her pussy proper. I guess because she was older and more experienced her pussy wasn’t as tight as Haley’s or mine, although this gave me more room to play with, moving my tongue from side to side within her. Amanda put her hand into my hair and began to moan and groan as my tongue explored the depths of her pussy.

‘Oh, God, that’s it girl, push it in me, Yeah that’s it baby make me cum’. She screamed as my tongue played within her. Haley came over and lifted Amanda’s T-shirt and began to suck on her nipple. A wave of jealousy took over me, she was my Mistress, not Amanda’s, mine. Haley almost realising this backed off and moved behind me taking the long piece of rubber with her. Then as I moved my tongue out of Amanda I felt my young Mistress place the rubber cocks at the entrance of pussy. She teased me and began to rub it along the length of my wet opening. Then as I placed my lips around Amanda’s clitoris Haley pushed the rubber cock into me as hard as she could. About nine inches of rubber cock were suddenly thrust into me hitting the wall of my pussy, making me cry out in pleasure. Haley began to ram the rubber cock into to me I continued to lick and suck Amanda’s clit. As Haley’s motions into me quickened so did my tongues actions and soon both myself and Amanda were on the point of cumming then in the same instant we screamed out in pleasure as we came in unison. Our screams filled the air of the shop. I was amazed that no one form out side came in to see what was causing all the commotion. I lay on the ground on all fours of a lesbian sex shop, my tongue lapping at the out pouring’s of a strangers pussy while my teen Mistress was fucking me with a rubber cock, and I was loving it.

‘I think its my turn to suck on Amanda’s pussy now bitch’, Haley said as she pulled the rubber cock out of my pussy. Again I was consumed by feelings of jealousy, this was my lover I didn’t want to share her with anyone. On the other hand, I would enjoy see her going down on Amanda, my Mistress had let me eat her out, I guess it was only fair. ‘Here bitch let me take the leg bar away and those handcuffs’, Haley bent down and removed my respective shackles. ‘Go and find a couple of vibrators, make sure you get one with a clit simulator’. Amanda was now completely naked having pulled her T-shirt and bra off. I picked out a couple of vibrators from the shop, one was a nine inch black one and the other was made of pink see trough plastic with a finger type device sticking out of the end. I came back to Haley and handed her the toys, she put lubricator all over the rubber cock and the black vibrator.

Haley then pulled off her jeans revelling her pussy, which was dripping with her juices. She took the rubber cock and forced it back into my pussy sending a wave of pleasure over me especially as it made the nipple clamps jump up in the air. Haley laid down on the cold concrete floor facing upwards, ‘Whore fuck my pussy with the double dildo while I suck on Amanda’s pussy’. Amanda looked down on my glorious Mistress bemused at the situation of two young teen girl’s fucking her in the shop she ran. She wasn’t so bemused to miss the opportunity of a second free orgasm and dropped to her knees over Haley’s face.

I got back down on my knees the double dildo stuffed into my pussy and shuffled up to Haley. As I started to push the double dildo into Haley’s pussy she spread her legs apart for me, I garbed it around the middle, my fist clenching around the soft rubber. I began to push the rubber cock deeper into my Mistresses pussy and thusly my own. This new toy was wonderful it allowed me to be the fucker and the fucked at the same exquisite time. Haley was obviously enjoying this as well as moans escaped form her mouth which was wrapped around Amanda’s pussy. She lapped at the strangers pussy like they had been lovers for the whole of their lives, tracing the countries of her pussy folds, flicking around her clitoris penetrating her body. Because both me and Haley were on the floor it made it harder for me to push the double dildo into my Mistress, instead I shuffled back slightly and used my fist to push and pull the dildo into our respective pussy’s. This was even better as it meant I could speed up my motions allowing me to use my hand to fuck ourselves rather then my body. I looked down at the dildo as it disappeared into Haley’s pussy and entered mine, then left me and penetrated my Mistress bringing exquisite joy as it did.

Haley reached around and grabbed the black vibrator I had picked out and began to slowly push it into Amanda’s wet pussy. Haley seemed unsure if she liked this, ‘That’s it girl, yeah stick it up me, fuck me baby, fuck me baby’, came Amanda’s answer, Haley began to thrust the vibrator into her pussy quicker and deeper. Not to be out done I began to push into Haley quicker as well with the double dildo causing her body to shudder and sending ripples over her soft breasts. It had the same affect on me making my large breasts jiggle up and down, along, of course, with the nipple clamps. My motions soon became so hard that Haley began rocking so wildly that she could no longer lick Amanda’s pussy, instead she had to rub her clit with her fingers. I was slightly disappointed to see this as I was enjoying watch my Mistress suck on Amanda’s pussy. With one hand grabbing the double dildo I used my free hand to rub my own hyper sensitive clit, teasing the underside of it, bring me a wonderful sense of fulfilment. Amanda was now bouncing up and down on her knees meeting Haley’s thrusts slamming herself downwards as Haley pushed upwards and then back up as Haley withdrew the vibrator. My Mistresses thrusts became more and more forcible. The three of us lay on the cold flour of the sex shop our orgasms fast approaching, the door was still unlocked waiting for someone to come in and discover this shocking scene of debauchery. Amanda was the first to cum, she let out a shriek of joy as her second orgasm hit her hard, her screams were quickly followed by Haley’s and then mine. The three of us screamed out in a collection of expletives, moans, groans and sounds of passion as our respective orgasms took control of us, taking over our bodies for a wonderful blissful moment.

Haley got up first, pulling away the double dildo from her pussy and slipping back into her jeans, ‘Well I think that’s enough to get us a free discount’. Amanda simply nodded in her direction and then put on her cloths which were by now scattered across the floor. I pulled the double dildo out of myself and put it on the counter, Haley turned to me, gave me a long kiss as we swapped Amanda’s juices between ourselves, then she unscrewed the nipple clamps from me. As she removed the clamps each turn of the screw sent a burst of pleasure form my nipple to my mind, then when they were finally released it sent a eminence burst of pure pleasure trough my body. Just as Haley was finishing removing the clamps and putting my dress back on properly a women walked in trough the door. In unison the three of us turned towards her, my face and Haley’s were smeared with pussy juices, our hair ruffled, my nipples clearly visible trough my thin dress, Amanda didn’t have her cloths on straight and the whole shop smelt of sex. The women gave us all one quick look and walked out, probably thinking that the place had become a brothel. The three of us looked at one another and broke out in laughter.

‘So do you girls fuck every shop assistant your meat or was this a special case’.

‘What can I say we both got a thing for bald girls in sex shops’. Haley answered, putting her hand around my waist.

‘You girls interested in going to a party tomorrow’. Amanda asked.

‘What kind of party’, Haley said.

‘Oh trust me you two little minx’s will like it fine’, Amanda said giving us a broad smile.

‘So were is this party then’

‘An old girlfriend of mine is holding it at her house, but its stuck out in the country, you girls got a ride’.

‘No, but I gauss were could catch a cab’.

‘Tell you what I can take you out there, hers my address and number’.

‘You live up above this place’, I said noticing the street name and house number.

‘Yeah I own the shop as well’. ‘Cool’, said Haley.

‘Listen give me a call tomorrow and I tell you what to expect OK, for now you two had better get out of her before Blondie gets any more ideas’.

We got back to Haley’s house by about four, she took the stuff we had got form the shop out of the bag and laid it out on the coffee table.

‘So what do you think this party will be like’, I asked.

‘Not sure, but judging from that Amanda girl it should be fun’.

‘Do you fancy her’.

‘What’.

‘Do you fancy her the way you went down on her and stuff’.

‘No, she’s good looking, but I love you, anyway you were the first one to eat her out’.

‘Only because you ordered me to’.

‘Yeah well you still seemed to enjoy it plenty. Look your the only girl I love, I always have ever since we’ve been friends’

‘OK’, I said still unsure why she wanted other girls if she loved me.

‘Baby, today was just a bit of fun, I didn’t mean anything. When me and you do what we do its because I love you, when I was going down on Amanda it meant nothing, OK’.

‘OK’. It wasn’t her words that allayed my fears as much as it was the way she looked into my eyes. I could see all the love and passion in her that she felt for me, she never looked at Amanda the same way, she was mine and I was hers.

‘Come on baby lets go take a nap, were going out to a club later and were going to need all our energy for later’. I followed Haley upstairs and into bed my mind purged of its worries and replaced by the excitement of what she meant by keeping our energy for later tonight.

More to cum

"There’s nothing I could say to make you try to feel OK, and nothing you could do to stop me feeling the way I do, and if the chance should happen that I never see you again, just remember that I’ll love you."

If you have any comments or anything else please email me, I also need a editor to help with my stories, if your interested then please e-mail me.

Jairzinho
Jairzinho
45 Followers