Kelly & Her Black Professor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

10 minutes later, Jenkins lifted Kelly off his cock. He let her slip down his body, onto her knees. There, Jenkins grabbed a fistful of red hair and forced his glistening cock down her throat. A few thrusts, and he came hard. Kelly tried to swallow all the cum down, but it was hard to keep up with the volume of the hot sticky liquid. She looked up at Jenkins with her doe eyes, and saw him laugh as she struggled. He pulled out and sprayed some more on her face.

"Wash yourself off white girl, I've got something to show you," said Jenkins, handing her a bottle of water and walking towards his large closet. As he opened the door and began doing something, Kelly sat and washed her face. She looked at the sweaty body of Mr. Jenkins, his muscled buttocks, the black cock hanging down between his legs. He didn't care what he had done to her, he was her master. Kelly felt her own pussy, which was red and enflamed. Her breasts were sore, and she could feel the bruises forming on her ass. The pain did not hurt as much as it fascinated however. She was being brutally used, but she felt such attraction to Mr. Jenkins. He was a man she had never met before, one who was not scared of her, one who would treat her anyway he wanted. As she washed the cum from her eyebrows, Kelly realized she was not scared of Mr. Jenkins anymore, she was excited to see what he would do to her next.

Kelly then realized there was a big screen TV in the closet, which Jenkins turned on. He then turned around and roughly picked up Kelly by her red hair, putting her face a few feet away from the screen. Then, he put a tape into a VCR and turned it on. The picture that came up was a high quality video of Mr. Jenkins office. On the red and black tribal rug that lay on the floor behind them, a beautiful young white girl lay on her back, her blonde hair spread over the ground. Mr. Jenkins was between her legs, thrusting his cock in and out of her pussy as he gripped her large breasts. The girl was screaming for her master to fuck her.

"That's Sally Jenkins, from last year. She was valedictorian at her high school."

Mr. Jenkins fast forwarded for a few seconds, then stopped again. The new scene had a white girl with black hair bent over the desk as Jenkins fucked her violently in the ass. She squealed as Jenkins pounded her, smacking her butt.

"That's Dora Islin, she's a minister's daughter."

Jenkins fast forwarded again. The new scene had a very small white girl with short brown hair, who was fucking Mr. Jenkins just as Kelly had done, with Jenkins sitting in his chair gripping her plump ass, pushing it down on his shaft. The girl was in a real frenzy, yelling her pleasure.

"This is my favorite. That's Carol O'Reilly, the daughter of the dean, here on a campus visit. I think she was 18," he said, laughing. Jenkins then shut the TV off.

"I showed you that so you would realize that you white slaves have to accept the superiority of the black master. These girls are just a few white females who have accepted their position as my slaves. They will do whatever I want. You will too. See, up there on that shelf? That's my video camera. That's to make sure you understand your old life is over, you're my property now. If I release that tape, everyone will know what a whore you are, you're life will be over no matter what you say. So, you'd better realize you're only way of life now is my slave. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"Yes master, that's what you say from now on."

"Yes master," said Kelly, with a hint of a smile.

"That's my bitch," said Jenkins. He then grabbed Kelly's right arm and pushed her hard to the floor. She fell with a thud on the tribal carpet as Jenkins laughed. He walked over to the closet, got something, then grabbed the video camera and brought it over to Kelly. From the closet, he brought a pair of metallic shackles over.

"These are what they used on my ancestors, so here's a little payback," he said, roughly clasping the metal objects onto her thin wrists. He looped the chain behind one of the posts of his large desk. He then pushed Kelly's legs up, raising her ass in the air. Jenkins then put the video camera in his hands.

"I'm going to make this little tape, just in case Mr. and Mrs. Donovan get a little curious about what happened to their daughter. Kelly, smile for the camera," he said, putting the camera a few feet from her face. Kelly looked into the camera with a mischievous smile.

"Kelly, say hi to mommy and daddy."

"Hi mom and dad."

"Kelly, do you care about your mommy and daddy anymore?"

"No."

"Do you care about college anymore?"

"No."

"Is that because your black master fucked your brains out today?"

"Yes master."

"Do you enjoy being a white slave?"

"Yes master."

Jenkins then moved the camera to his fully erect penis.

"Look at that folks, that's what your little daughter loves now. Oh, and look what I did to her sweet little twat," said Jenkins, putting the lens just inches from Kelly's ravaged pussy.

"Kelly, do you want more cock?"

"Yes master."

"Alright slut, that's what you're going to get," said Jenkins, as he placed the camera on a shelf, able to view all the action. Then, he reached for the large belt on his desk.

"Here's a little warmup."

Folding the belt, Jenkins began thrashing Kelly's exposed ass. It was a series of loud slaps, as Jenkins brought the belt down harder and harder. Kelly squealed and moaned, a mixture of pain and enjoyment as she realized that this was what she wanted, to be utterly humiliated and dominated. She gasped as Jenkins turned her smooth Nordic white skin into a bright red mess. It was two long minutes, as Jenkins laughed and looked into the camera, taunting Kelly's parents. Jenkins then put the belt down and took his cock in hand. He penetrated her, then grabbed her hips and thrust himself all the way into her young pussy. Kelly held on to the desk post to which she was chained to. She looked back and saw the sheer power of Mr. Jenkins as he roughly pounded her abused pussy, his large balls smacking against her ass. Kelly squealed in delight, it felt so good.

"OH FUCK ME...OH GOD...OHHHHH...HARDER MASTER, HARDER!"

Jenkins responded to her pleas but just letting lose, having no mercy. His pelvis was like a jackhammer, rapidly giving her all 14 inches of his manhood. He grabbed her long red hair and pulled hard as she yelped with pain. After five minutes of intense fucking, he was ready for the big finish. Jenkins pulled out and looked at the camera.

"Sorry folks, but I'm going to have to sodomize your little Irish princess here," he said, smiling in total triumph. Before Kelly could react, Jenkins forced his massive head into her tight anus.

"OHHHHH GODDDDD...JESUS...OHHHHHHH NOOOOO!" screamed Kelly, who couldn't believe what was happening. The pain was intense as Jenkins grabbed her hips and slowly but surely penetrated her ass, inch by inch. Kelly thought she might faint, but she knew she had to get used to these things, in order to be a better slave. She gritted her teeth and let Jenkins anally fuck her. About a minute later, Jenkins had his entire dick up her ass and began fucking away. Kelly was almost hysterical with shock, trying to stay conscious as her master savaged her asshole. For ten minutes Jenkins fucked the little white girl in the ass, constantly laughing, smacking her ass, and pulling her hair. Kelly began to fall in love with the pain and the constant domination. Her orgasms came one after the other, causing her to literally convulse with pleasure.

"Here it comes!" yelled Jenkins, as he pulled Kelly's ass all the way towards him. He felt his dick explode inside her, and he pumped a few more times. Kelly felt the warm cum spray inside her, and watched as her master pulled out and undid her shackles. The massive black man they pulled her to her knees by her hair, and grabbed the camera again. He blew more cum on her pretty little pink lips, then on her tits. Cum dripped down her cleavage and covered her nice diamond necklace. Jenkins trained the camera down on her face, which was smiling, the green eyes open with girlish anticipation.

"Clean your masters cock off slave," said Jenkins. Kelly immediately responded, grabbing the shaft and sucking off the black cock. When Mr. and Mrs. Donovan saw the tape, they would see their sweet little over achiever licking off a dick that had violated her for over an hour. They would see their virginal white daughter as a willing sex slave to a black man. Jenkins thought he should send it over around Christmas time.

Jenkins ordered her to get up and get dressed. Kelly stood up, wobbly, a combination of the mental shock and the damaged pussy and anus. She slowly got dressed in her proper outfit, although she had to tie her destroyed blouse together. While she was getting dressed, Mr. Jenkins told her he expected her to be back in the office tomorrow at 2pm, with whatever cash and valuables she had on hand. At that meeting, they would talk about how Kelly would sign over her bank account and anything else she had to her master. They would discuss her work, her location, and how she would be on 24/7 alert to fuck him. By tomorrow's meeting, Jenkins wanted Kelly to have dropped out and to have told her parents she was running away and never wanted to talk to them again.

"You understand all that slave?" asked Jenkins, grabbing her hair.

"Yes master," she said, with a definitive smile.

Jenkins laughed and sent her out. As Kelly stepped out into the hall, she saw a beautiful young beach blonde type girl in a tight white summer dress. The girl spoke to Kelly.

"Excuse me, are you in Professor Jenkins class?"

"Yes."

"He asked me to come to his office today. I'm worried I did something wrong."

"Oh no, he just wants to talk some things over."

The blonde girl was visibly relieved. Kelly began walking towards the administrative office, ready to quit school. Behind her, she heard Jenkins warmly welcome in Ms. West, then close the door behind them. Kelly smiled, knowing she was the not the only one would soon enjoy the new life of sexual servitude.

12