Kelly and the Cop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mattwatt43
mattwatt43
451 Followers

Then she was in his arms, drawing him into the house.

"Dinner first, as promised," she said.

"Smells good," he said, kissing her. "I mean the dinner too!"

She giggled, as he took off his service belt and set it aside, and then he kissed her again, a special kiss.

Through the kiss, she said: "Nothing but best for our finest." She thought for a second and continued:

"Oh, Jorge, I feel like a school girl here with a kind of crush, first on this handsome man and now on the handsome, handsome policeman."

"Watch Commander," he corrected with a smile.

She squealed her delight and said, again through a kiss, "Watch Commander! My Watch Commander."

She looked at him, and licked his lips with her tongue and said earnestly:

"Please don't let me make a fool of myself."

"Just act with your heart, Beauty!" was his response and she held him even tighter with her arms around his neck and kissed him again.

"Dinner?" she asked.

"You mean you of course," he said smiling.

It elicited another squeal type of noise from her and she dipped a curtsy to him, and said:

"Into the dining room, Watch Commander; dinner is ready."

"Smells good," was his next statement but he made it as she was standing close to her and, as soon as he'd said it, he sniffed her side. She laughed and kissed his head.

She'd made a pot roast, giggling about the fact that she put a pot roast on to cook at midnight for his 4 AM dinner. As she got it ready, she served him a cup of coffee, strong and hot.

"Wonderful coffee!" he said, "You'll win my heart with your cooking."

"We aim to please," she said smiling, as she brought in the dinner.

"Wait 'til I tell them at the station," he said, smiling, "No one will believe it."

"Kiss and tell?" she asked.

"Well, I won't tell them that!" he said laughing.

As they ate they talked a bit about his job and his family. He had a sister Miranda who was a student. There was an intense sense of heat between them, as they ate and talked.

When they were finished with their dinner, of which Kelly had eaten only a little, she got up and said:

"Dessert!"

He watched her as she went into the next room, the family room and put music on. She stood in the semi dark of the family room, but where he could still see her and she began to dance to the music.

Kelly and Lena had taken exotic dance lessons. Lena proved to have no talent for it but Kelly was fairly good at it and she put all of her knowledge into the dance for him. She danced as a kind of chimera, a kind of shadow that he could only barely see. At one point in the music, she let one of the spaghetti straps of her white night gown drop down and off. She twirled and, when she came around to face him, her right breast was showing, and swaying, the nipple hard and erect.

"Oh my!" Jorge said, entranced.

Kelly made the same kind of movement and then the gown was down at her waist. She put her arms up in the air and began to shake her breasts back and forth in time to the music. Jorge watched like a drowning man looking at land and salvation.

She kept taking steps toward him and finished dancing right in front of him. She shook her hips and the gown, free now, cascaded down to her ankles, and she stepped out. She looked at him and then, turning a little so that her back was to him, bent over from the waist to retrieve the gown, putting her ass almost directly in his face.

He leaned forward and kissed her ass cheek. Kelly looked back at him and wiggled her ass at him and this time, he bit the ass cheek, and she squealed. Then she turned around to kiss him.

"You're mine now, Watch Commander! You're just mine!" she said, but before she could say another word, he grabbed her, hauled her into his arms and started carrying her toward the stairs.

"That's it!" he said decisively, "I've got you now!"

Kelly gave a loud giggle, as she was grabbed and carried away. She buried her face in his shoulder and sang into his ear. He took her to the top of the stairs, and found the bed room, tossing her on the bed. She laughed as she bounced on it.

"Don't have the time I need," he said, "But it is time!"

"Oh, Jorge," she said, "I haven't done any of this for a long time."

"Then get ready, Beauty, because here it comes," was his reply.

"What are you going to do?" she said, wiggling her way up the bed.

"Eat you!" he said, shedding his uniform.

"Oh, look at you!" she said, when he was down to his shorts. "Just look at you!"

Then he was on the bed and crawling toward her. He grabbed a knee in each hand, getting another characteristic squeal from her and pulled the knees outward. Then he had his mouth on her, his tongue searching through her hair, licking and poking.

Kelly was lost in a passion so deep that she didn't know if she should scream or just keep a silent wonder. Jorge kept on with his clever tongue and lip manipulation until Kelly began to cry out:

"Jorge, now, nOW NOW!"

He moved and entered her, as she wrapped her legs around his waist and clung to him. He moved vigorously and pushed her into and beyond her orgasm, before joining her with is own.

They lay side by side for a bit until he said softly:

"Beauty, I have to go back to work."

"I know, Watch Commander!" she said, "My Jorge! I hate to let go of you."

"I'll stop by in the morning. Help you clean dishes."

"Lovely man!" she said, and padded out of the room with him, once he was dressed and to see him to the door. She put on a red satin robe to take him to the door. Just as they got to the door, she had, for her, a wild notion, and spoke his name softly:

"Jorge,"

He turned around and she had already shed the robe and was on her knees. She smiled up at him, as she unzipped his uniform pants.

"Please!" was all that she said, as she succeeded in fishing his wonderful cock from his pants.

"Beauty!" was his simple answer, for by then, she had him in her mouth, and was beginning the process of both licking and sucking on it.

He discovered one thing right away. She didn't have the gag difficulty that Lena had had with Emilio.

"Ohhhhh, what a mouth! What a woman!" he sighed, as she managed to take all of him into her mouth and gradually let him out again, clamping her lips on the skin of his cock as she went.

She brought him in a rush, as he leaned against the wall in the hallway.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh!" he breathed, when he was finished cumming in her mouth. She took his cock out of her mouth, held it in her hand and smiled up at him, saying:

"Thanks for coming to dinner, Jorge!"

When he was clean, she put his cock away again and stood for a last hug. He surprised her by turning the hug into a kiss.

She whispered in his ear: "Be safe and God bless you!"

He stood very still for a moment and looked at her. It confused her and she asked what was wrong. He said to her softly:

"That's what my Maria always said to me, when she was sending me to work."

"Oh, sorry" was all that Kelly could manage, for there were tears now on her cheeks.

"No 'sorry'," he said, "Just wonderful. Thank you."

He kissed her and was gone.

The next morning, she woke early to the tune of the doorbell. She put on her red satin robe and went to the door. He stood there with a smile and a bag from McDonalds. He smiled as she opened the door, looking sleepy. But she reacted immediately, spreading her arms and drawing him inside. Then she opened her robe and pulled him into the folds of her robe, saying to him:

"Hi there, tired man!"

She laughed and said, after he kissed her: "It's the breakfast man."

She moved away from him, and looking over her shoulder said: "I guess I don't need this, do I?" and shed her robe, walking into the kitchen in front of him now naked, except for her bedroom mules.

"I guess not, Beauty!" Jorge said.

She seated him and got the breakfast he'd brought out of the bag and ready. His hands slid over the slopes of her ass cheeks as she walked around him, and he received an appreciative mew from her each time he stroked her.

They sat down to eat and he said: "How am I supposed to concentrate on eating with you sitting there naked and gorgeous?"

"Shall I cover up?" she asked.

"Not on your life!" he said.

"Does the policeman want to frisk me?" she asked.

"Well, well," he said, "Snotty first thing in the morning; how about that?"

She grinned at him then.

"I'll bring my cuffs one day and we'll talk about that snotty attitude," he said with a feral smile.

She gave him a simpering look and said: "I wish you would!" They both laughed.

She asked him then, with the breakfast finished, if he had to go home to bed.

"No, not today so quickly," he said, "My sister's out and about today, so it doesn't matter so much."

"Good," was her answer, "Then come with me. First the Watch Commander gets laid and then he gets to sleep."

She took him by the hand and led him away, his eyes never leaving her wiggling ass for a moment.

"My what a reception you are!" he said breathing a little harder.

"Glad you like it, Watch Commander," she replied, "It's exclusive for you."

"Good for me!" was his comment, as he playfully reached out and slapped her ass. It sent her scurrying up the stairs ahead of him. He enjoyed that sight even more.

When he got to the top of the stairs, she was lounging in a doorway, her arms up, her tits out and one hip stuck out in an exaggerated position.

"Come for it, big boy!" she cooed. He did.

She got him in the bedroom and insisted that he just be still. He stood there with a smile on his face and let her do what she wanted. She slowly removed his clothes until she had him totally naked, his cock standing up at attention. Then with a giggle she took him by the prick to lead him to the shower. She washed him, again insisting that he let her 'do all the work'. He smiled his way through it all. Then she led Jorge to the bed and got him settled down.

Once he was in bed, with the covers drawn back, she hovered over him and took his still rampant cock into her mouth and sucked on it, keeping her eyes on his smiling face all the while. Once he began to moan and approach a coming climax, she climbed upward and straddled him, so that she was sitting down on his cock, holding it up at the correct angle. She sighed a deep and satisfied sigh, as she settled on it, until it was lodged all the way inside her.

"Got my Jorge now!" she cooed to him, and he nodded smiling.

"Got the Watch Commander where I want him now!" she said next.

He was grinning but then her movements wiped the grin from his face, as she began in earnest to move up and down on his cock. With each movement she tightened the walls of her vagina to hold him and move the skin of his prick up and down.

"Damn, woman! Where'd you learn to do that?" he rasped.

"In school, Watch Commander!" she said softly.

"No damn school that I ever knew . . ." he was saying but his words were simply chocked off by her renewed efforts at gripping his cock with her pussy.

She leaned down now as she was moving vigorously up and down on his cock and ran her nipples across his face, letting him catch a nipple in his mouth now and again. He bit them softly, giving her shivers.

"Yes, yes," she said desperately, "Do that; bite; do that! Just do that!"

"I love you, Jorge!" she whispered fiercely, before she even knew what she was saying, and neither of them said anything about it; they just let it sink in.

Then she was kissing him and with her final efforts made him cum. She moved quickly, getting off of him and capturing his spurting cock in her mouth to finish him off.

"Oooooooooo gawd!" he moaned, and slumped back into the pillow.

He was finished but smiling at her. She went to the bathroom and came back with a warm wash cloth and towel to clean him off. Then she pulled the covers up around his chin and pulled the curtains closed to let him sleep.

When Jorge awoke, hours later, he found a note from her that she'd gone to work but would be back later in the afternoon. She had washed his socks, tee shirt and underwear and had them folded for him on the chair by the bed. She'd ironed his uniform shirt and pants and had them hanging in the closet for him. She left him a key to her house with his pile of clothes. She also told him that the coffee was ready for him to simply turn on in the kitchen.

He read the note and laid his head back and smiled: "What a woman, this teacher!"

Kelly also took time to 'report' to Lena about what was happening. Lena was still happy about Emilio's demands and giggled about Emilio's statement that he might share her with friends. Kelly downplayed her own time with Jorge, since Lena was so into the story that she wanted to tell.

The subject for that day was the Civil War; she was planning a lecture on the battle of the Crater in the Virginia theater of the war. As the students were settling in, much to her surprise, a student, Miranda Guttierez, entered the room and right behind her, in uniform was Jorge.

Kelly sucked in her breath for a moment and then tried to regain her composure. As she began her lecture she said:

"We need to welcome today Watch Commander Jorge Caldon. Welcome Commander Caldon."

Jorge smiled and nodded to her, and she went on, only secure once she began the lecture on a part of history that she knew and loved. The lecture went well; they always seemed to for her. She was passionate about the history that she taught, and she taught well.

When she was finished, the students filed out of the room one after another. Jorge and Miranda stayed. They came to the front of the room, where Kelly was collecting her notes.

Jorge gave a huge smile and said: "Wonderful! Exciting!"

Miranda watched and said: "It really was, Dr. Clark."

"Thank you, Miranda, Jorge," she said with a smile. "Time for some lunch?"

Miranda looked at Jorge and asked.

"Yes," he answered, "It must be quick for me; there is a meeting but we have time."

The three of them went to the cafeteria and made it a quick lunch there. They sat at a table toward the back of the room and had a pleasant talk. After only a little bit, Jorge got up and excused himself, mentioning the meeting again. He left the two women on their own.

Miranda was obviously embarrassed, when Kelly said:

"Miranda, this is a strange situation, may I ask that we simply sit here for a few minutes and talk like girlfriends?"

Miranda brightened immediately and liked the suggestion: "Yes," she said, "Like girlfriends."

"Good," Kelly said, "Then it's Kelly; we're not in class now."

"Kelly," Miranda said slowly and then, unexpectedly: "You're so pretty!"

Kelly was taken aback by that and blushed.

"Sorry, Dr Clark," Miranda said quickly, "I didn't mean to embarrass you."

"Kelly," Kelly said softly, "It's not a compliment that I have often gotten, especially since my husband ran off with a younger woman."

Without thinking, Miranda said: "Good riddance to bad rubbish." Then she became visibly embarrassed by what she'd said. The situation was saved by Kelly's reaction: She just began to laugh, and Miranda joined her in the laugh.

Miranda spoke then again: "Jorge's 4 AM dinner lady!"

"Yep!" Kelly said grinning.

"I was so excited, when he told me your name and that you were a teacher. I'm afraid that I almost exploded!"

They both giggled about that.

Miranda looked at Kelly, who anticipated what she was going to say:

"I don't mind, Miranda, if you tell me not to do anything to hurt your brother."

"How did you know?" Miranda asked.

"Because it's what I'd say, if I were you," Kelly answered.

"He's so special," Miranda said, "He sold the house to make sure that we had the money for my schooling."

"Oh, my!" Kelly said, "That is wonderful."

"Please take care of him,"Miranda said then.

Kelly sighed, "It's more like him taking care of me but I promise that I will. I have no bad intentions at all. It was such a chance meeting."

"Yes, I know," Miranda said, "He went with Emilio, that fool, to meet one of his floozies!" She put her hand to her mouth realizing that she was in fact talking about a friend of Kelly's.

"Sorry!" Miranda said quickly.

"No, not at all," Kelly returned, "Lena is a friend but also a floozy! I don't even know why I was persuaded to go with her that evening."

Miranda put her hand over Kelly's and said: "I'm glad you did."

It was two days later that she had another 'easy day' and he said that he'd be by for some dinner at 4 AM. He used his own key to let himself into the house.

"Hi there!" she called out to him and got a similar response. "I'm in the kitchen," she called out then, and he went to where she was but stopped dead still in the doorway.

Kelly was at the sink finishing the preparations for his dinner but she wore only a pair of bedroom mules with high heels, and an apron. She grinned at him over her shoulder and then let out an 'eeep', when she saw him already climbing out of his pants. He went to her with his cock sticking out and said:

"Dinner can wait a few minutes, here comes Jorge!"

She leaned over the sink farther to accommodate him, as he went to her and pushed his cock inside of her. He slid his hands up her naked side and under the top of her apron, grasping a nipple in each hand.

He was whispering then to her, as though his message were desperate:

"Yes, Kelly, I heard you; I heard you, Teacher, and I love you too!"

"Ohhhhhhhh!" she sighed and made tiny throat noises, as he finished fucking her.

She knelt by him, when he was done and they'd both cum, and mouthed his cock to clean it. Then looking up at him asked:

"Dinner, Watch Commander?"

"Dinner!" he said contentedly.

It was at about that time that Kelly was scheduled to attend an education seminar, that dealt with her specialty area. It was an enjoyable three days and two nights. She was able to talk to Jorge during the first day but was very busy the second day.

A few of them were sitting around watching news on tv, when a news report indicated that a hostage situation in the city had ended with the hostage taker in custody but one policeman, watch commander Caldon, had been wounded, and taken to the hospital.

Kelly dropped her drink and stood abruptly and said in a shocked and unbelieving voice: "That's my . . .my boyfriend! I have to leave."

The group was sympathetic and helped her get her things ready. One of the other faculty women with her at the conference demanded to be allowed to drive her back to the city.

When they got to the city and the hospital, Kelly discovered that it had been a shoulder 'flesh wound' and the Commander had been sent home. Kelly was so relieved that she cried in the arms of the doctor making the report. She then dropped her friend off and went straight to Jorge and Miranda's apartment.

Miranda answered the door. She looked at Kelly and burst into tears. Kelly, crying herself, pulled the young woman into her arms and let her cry. In a bit, Miranda looked up and said:

"Thank you for coming."

"How is he?" Kelly asked.

"Fine, really," Miranda said, "But I was so scared."

"I know," Kelly said.

"He's sleeping," Miranda said, "Shall I wake him?"

"No," Kelly said, "If you don't mind, Miranda, I'd like to just slip into bed with him, to be with him."

"Oh, you are so wonderful that I could eat you up!" Miranda said, hugging Kelly again.

Miranda led Kelly to Jorge's room in the tiny apartment, and then asked:

"Shall I get you a nightgown?"

Kelly smiled and blushed and said: "No, honey, I really just want to be, you know up next to him; it'll comfort me."

Miranda stroked Kelly's cheek and said: "Like a Mamma you are!"

They hugged again and Miranda said: "I'll be in my room, if you need anything."

mattwatt43
mattwatt43
451 Followers