Kelly and the Nerds Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, did you see that?" Doug said.

"Yeah, dumbass, of course. She is fucking hot!" Gordon said.

"Let's go talk to her." Doug said and turned. Gordon grabbed his shoulder.

"Hold on idiot. We can't both go talk to her. One of us has to talk to her friend." Gordon said.

"She has a friend?" Doug said and looked again to see the brunette standing next to her.

Normally this brunette would be way out of their league but tonight he hardly noticed her standing next to the blonde.

"Scissors?" Gordon said.

Doug turned and pounded his right hand into his open left palm. Gordon did the same and then they each counted to three. Doug put down a flat hand and Gordon put out scissors.

"Fuck!" Doug said.

"Sucks to be you. Let's go get laid." Gordon said and cracked his knuckles.

Kelly was getting her senses back slowly and took a small sip of beer. It actually tasted ok and the coldness helped clear her head. She looked at Amanda.

"You ok, honey." Amanda asked.

"Yeah, I just got a little dizzy." Kelly answered.

"Hey girls, how's it hanging?" Kelly and Amanda turned to see a nerdy guy standing there.

Kelly held back a giggle and was transformed immediately back to high school mode. The nerds and dorks were really the only ones that ever had the balls to approach her and she so enjoyed shooting them down. The final cobwebs cleared immediately as she felt her comfort level increasing.

"Excuse me?" Kelly said to Gordon.

"Um, what's going on?" Gordon stammered.

Kelly laughed at him and Gordon felt his balls contract. He knew that look, that high and mighty look, the look of a princess. He had seen that so many times before but he was way more confident than before and he was not going to fade away that easily.

"How are you ladies doing this fine evening?" Gordon said with fresh new energy.

Kelly smiled and looked at Gordon in the eyes, then looked at Doug as he pushed up his glasses again. She moved her eyes slowly back to Gordon and uttered one word slowly as she pushed her blonde hair over her ear.

"Really?"

Gordon felt the air leave his body as he looked at the blonde. She was still looking at him with a vicious, loathing look on her pretty face. She gave him a "well?" look and he turned and walked away. Doug followed meekly.

Kelly felt like a queen again, her confidence restored after weeks of feeling like a nobody. She looked at Amanda and saw a look of surprise.

"Girl, you can be a real bitch!" Amanda said with a little admiration.

"Why thank you, my dear." Kelly said and flipped her hair, Amanda laughed.

"Party?" Amanda said and lifted her cup.

"Absolutely!" Kelly said, tapped cups and took a huge drink of beer.

Gordon felt incredibly small as he walked into the kitchen. No one noticed him as he grabbed a beer. He took a big swig and looked at Doug.

"Hey, did you see the girl in the red dress? She has huge boobs." Doug said.

Gordon smiled at his buddy. He appreciated him trying to change the subject. He had seen the girl in the red dress and she did have huge boobs. However, the blonde bitch was now sitting in his head and he wasn't sure how long she would stay there. He did tend to get obsessed. He took another swig of beer.

"Hey guys, how are you making out?" Ryan said and started to fill his cup at the keg.

Gordon looked at Ryan and didn't say anything.

"We are ok." Doug answered.

Ryan finished filling his cup and stood in front of the guys.

"Just ok, have you lined up anything interesting?" Ryan said to be nice.

"Well, no, not yet but I do like the girl in the red dress." Doug answered.

"Yes, she is pretty nice." Ryan answered and remembered last Friday night when that exact girl was taking it doggy style from him in his room as he watched the ballgame.

"Do you think she would be interested?" Doug said, meekly.

Ryan fought back the urge to tilt his head back and roar with laughter. That girl was a junior and an officer in the top sorority on campus. She wouldn't be caught dead with either of these two guys. A devious thought crossed his mind and then he heard Gordon's voice. Well, it was Gordon but his voice was different.

"No!"

"Excuse me, what's up Gordon?" Ryan said and turned.

"We want her." Gordon said and pointed.

Ryan followed his arm and looked into the living room to see Mandy and her blonde friend laughing with two other girls. The blonde was a knockout and looked like she had loosened up quite a bit. What was her name? Krissy, Katie, something like that.

"Really?" Was all Ryan said and Gordon's face got really red.

"Yes, really! You said you would deliver us anyone we wanted and we want her." Gordon said and stormed out of the room.

"Holy crap! What got into him?" Ryan said to Doug.

"She kinda shot him down and she wasn't very nice about it." Doug said.

Now Ryan was really interested. A knockout and a backbone? He definitely had to change his plans for tonight.

"You guys sure about that? If she was a bitch to Gordy maybe she wouldn't be worth it." Ryan said, hoping to change Doug's mind.

"I don't know, he seems kinda determined. He can be stubborn sometimes." Doug said.

Ryan thought for a moment. He did want to fuck that girl really bad, it would be really easy, he noticed the way she had looked at him. Her panties were practically halfway down her legs already. However, he had promised the guys and he was a man of honor. A slimy man of honor but honor just the same. No, he had to keep his word.

"Coming right up Dougie. I will check back with you guys in a minute." Ryan said and walked away.

Ryan walked over to the side of the kitchen. A guy was standing there next to the huge bottle of rotgut bourbon.

"Terry, grab four shot glasses. Time for a depth charge run." Ryan said.

Terry grabbed four shot glasses and the bottle of bourbon and followed Ryan along with most of the guys in the kitchen. Ryan reached into his pocket and grabbed both pills. One would probably get her to cooperate but he was taking no chances. He palmed both pills in his right hand and walked up to the girls.

"Ladies, you have the honor of the first depth charge round of the night." He announced to the room.

Kelly looked at Amanda and saw her smirk. She didn't know what that was but she was ready for anything now. She was in control again and this was her room. Everyone would know that very soon. Kelly looked at Ryan with a new confidence. She still thought he looked gorgeous and she would still happily hand her cherry to him but now she would do it more confidently and on her terms.

"Ladies, your cups." Ryan said and held out his hands.

Amanda handed him her cup of beer and Kelly followed suit.

"These cups are not full. I need full cups for all four of our lovely contestants." Ryan announced and Kelly saw two guys scamper into the kitchen.

Ryan handed their cups to another guy to his side and took the cups of the two girls they were talking to. They were sophomores and sorority girls. They looked a lot alike and Kelly had thought they were sweet. She was gathering information about their house, she had heard it was one of the best and she would eventually need to join one of them.

"Mandy, you have done this before but I will explain it to our other young newbies. Terry here will pour a shot of this lovely bourbon and then we will drop it into your glass of beer. As soon as it hits the beer you will start drinking and the first one finished wins the prize. You cannot spill any or you are disqualified. Do you understand the rules?" Ryan said and the crowd cheered.

Kelly noticed then that the entire room was gathered around them. She got nervous for a second and then figured out this was her chance to prove herself in front of the entire room. She could do this.

"So, what's the prize?" One of the sorority girls asked.

"Why, a kiss from the man of your choice, of course." He said with a smirk.

An ooh uttered from the room and Kelly felt a shiver run through her. A kiss from Ryan? Like she would choose anyone else? She snickered as she thought about the cute brunette from earlier. She would love that. She saw the two guys return with four full cups of beer.

"Are you ladies ready?" Ryan asked and took two of the cups, dropping the two pills in one of them without anyone noticing. He had gotten very good at that.

All four girls nodded their heads.

"Terry, are you ready?" Ryan asked and Kelly looked to see two guys holding four full shot glasses.

Terry nodded and the two guys moved to each side of Ryan.

"Is everyone else ready?" Ryan asked the room, calmly stalling to allow the pills to dissolve in the beer in his right hand.

The room roared and Kelly jumped a little at the noise.

"Ok, ladies, here we go." Ryan said and handed the cups to Kelly and Amanda.

Kelly saw the other girls now had cups and the guys with the shot glasses had moved directly in front of them. She looked at Amanda and she shrugged her shoulders. Kelly knew exactly what that meant, "Welcome to college."

"On your mark, get set, Go!" Ryan screamed and Kelly saw the shot glass hit her beer.

She put the cup to her mouth and started to drink. She took big gulps and got into rhythm quickly. She finished the beer before even she thought was possible and lowered it quickly. She saw the two sorority girls struggling and Amanda was just lowering her cup. She had won! Then she figured out why they were called depth charges as the bourbon hit her stomach and exploded. She groaned a little but stood tall.

"We have a winner!" Ryan screamed and raised her hand with the empty cup.

The crowd cheered loudly.

"Young lady, you now have the pick of all the guys in this room. Who would you choose?" Ryan said and motioned to the room.

Kelly heard the room grow silent and she slowly lifted her left hand and pointed to Ryan. The crowd groaned and then cheered. Ryan's face broke into a huge smile. He took the cup from her hand and pulled her in front of him. Kelly felt her heart flutter, she was about to be kissed by the hottest guy on campus in front of a roomful of people, she had made it! She looked in his beautiful brown eyes.

Ryan was going to milk this one. He knew Gordon and Doug were going to destroy this little one later but he was going to get his first. He lowered his head to her and gently met her lips. She was soft and warm as he slid his arms around her. Her back was flat and strong and he ran his hands down and rested them on her lower back. He split her lips with his tongue and he heard her moan. He loved this, a young girl moaning in his arms, he would never get tired of this.

Kelly was on fire. His tongue was running through her mouth and she felt his warm hands on her back. Her body was pressed tightly against his and she felt her breasts squashing on his strong chest. She was putty in his arms and hoped he didn't try to fuck her right there as she wouldn't be able to do anything about it.

Ryan pressed hard over the girl's mouth and slid his hands over her ass. It was tight and firm and he took two handfuls. The crowd cheered. He felt her respond to his touch and he regretted immediately that he had decided to give this girl to Gordon and Doug. Her little body was incredible and he hadn't wanted anyone so badly in a long time. Honor sucked! He ran his hands under her skirt and then into her panties to get a handful of bare ass. It felt wonderful in his hands as he kneaded her butt. He felt her push into him harder as he felt her up.

Kelly almost melted when he slid his hand into her panties and grabbed her ass. She knew everyone could see but she didn't care. Ryan Patrick was making out with her and holding her bare ass. She would be the queen again and she hadn't even had to give up her virginity. Her devious mind now started to figure out if she would be able to pull this off and stay innocent. Could she control herself enough to tease and play with Ryan? His tongue moved across her lips and she moaned again.

Ryan wanted this to last forever. Her skin was so warm and her mouth was incredible. However, he knew he had to stop eventually, he was moving into awkward land. He slid his hands out of her panties and then pulled slightly back, slowly stopping the kiss and lingering on her lips for a second. He pulled back and Kelly swooned. She almost fell but Amanda grabbed her arm. Ryan smiled and tried to think of the cute brunette bent over a table. He would have to do something pretty soon, his cock was about to explode out of his pants.

The crowd cheered one final time and slowly dispersed. Ryan turned and walked back into the kitchen. He got two cups of beer and returned to Kelly and Amanda.

"Sweetheart, here is a fresh one for you. Be careful now, those depth charges are a killer. If you feel dizzy, just let me know and we can get you some air." Ryan said and handed Kelly the cup.

Kelly was feeling a little dizzy, the shot followed by the intense kiss from Ryan and she was having a little trouble getting herself together. She took the cup from Ryan and took a sip. The cold beer again cleared her head a little. She looked at him again and he was staring at her, damn he was cute. She was so ready, her cherry was going to be his. She got a little excited, she hoped he was good, she wanted to remember this night for a long time, if not her whole life. It was a special night, her night to become a woman. She felt herself getting a little warm and her nipples were now pushing against the material of her dress.

Gordon and Doug watched from the kitchen, their cocks rock hard.

12