Kelly and the Nerds Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gordon saw Doug's cock and felt a pang of jealousy. Damn, that thing is big. He wished his was that big. He liked the way her face contorted around the huge cock. He was stroking his cock with his right hand and squeezing her breast with his left. He would be hard soon and he knew exactly what hole would be next. He couldn't wait to see her legs dangling in the air as he drilled her. Patience, he thought, we have all night. He forgot to ask Ryan how long she would be out but he was sure he had said at least a few hours and she went out pretty fast so he knew it had hit her hard.

Doug pushed a couple more inches in and saw her throat bulge a little. He panicked and pulled back. He heard the rush of air into her chest and was hit with a wave of relief. He had to be careful. He pumped in and out a couple of times and then felt his balls contract. The first load he shot in her mouth and then he pulled out and blasted the next one across her face and then the next one across her perfect breasts. He laughed as Gordon jumped back before he shot his load across her breasts. He held his softening cock over her head and pumped the last of his cum onto her forehead and it ran into her hair.

Gordon was amazed at how much cum Doug shot out of his monster cock. He barely was able to get out of the way before he had coated her tits. He looked down at her, her mouth was open and he could see cum on her tongue and in her mouth. She had a glob in her left eye, that was his, and another glob running down her right cheek, that was Doug's. He moved his eyes to her breasts and they had a couple of cum strings across them, also Doug's. Now the fucker was dribbling cum into her hair.

Doug pulled back and held his softening cock. That was one of the most intense orgasms he had ever had and the first one he ever had that he didn't have to do all by himself. She was still very pretty, even covered in cum. He saw Gordon moving towards her legs. He stepped back and saw Gordon pulling her dress down her legs. He watched as her white lace panties came into view. They were beautiful, and her thighs were amazing. He couldn't help himself and he reached down and touched her thigh. It was soft and firm, he ran his hand to her inner thigh and then down to her knees. His cock was responding.

Gordon pulled off her dress and tossed it on the floor. Her legs were spread slightly and he looked at her tight panties, clearly displaying her young mound. He grabbed her right ankle and moved her leg over and then her left ankle and spread that leg. Now she was spread open, not obscenely but more than usual. He loved the way her young cunt looked like behind the white panties.

"Doug, get a couple of shots of this." He ordered and Doug scrambled over.

Doug could not believe his eyes, he was looking down at one of the most beautiful creatures he had ever seen and she was almost naked and with his cum sprayed across her wonderful tits. He snapped a few pictures.

Gordon walked over to the small kitchen and found what he was looking for. Doug saw him walking back with a knife.

"What the fuck are you going to do with that?" Doug said, sounding a little scared.

"Don't worry pussy, I'm not gonna hurt her. I just want to get those panties off and I like her legs spread like that." Gordon said and stepped between her legs.

"Oh." Doug said a little sheepishly.

Gordon slid the blade under her panties along her left leg and slowly sliced the material. Doug saw the panties snap back and expose her left leg completely. Her panties still covered her pussy and he snapped another picture. Gordon slid the blade along her right leg and sliced the other side of her panties. The material popped loose and hung barely over her pussy. Doug snapped another couple of pictures and then Gordon peeled the material back and Doug's jaw dropped open.

Doug stared at a perfect pussy. It was pink and the lips were spread slightly open. He could see the soft inner lips and the small clit. Her pussy was perfectly smooth and he thought it might be the most beautiful thing he had ever seen. Gordon hit him and he took another couple of pictures.

Gordon reached out and touched her mound right above her clit. The skin was soft and smooth, she must have shaved recently, he thought. He ran his finger along the side of her pussy and felt the soft skin between her leg and her crotch. He loved pussies and this one was exquisite. He had only ever seen one in real life before and it was not nearly as nice as this one. He had seen plenty in magazines but they all looked worn and old. This one was pristine and looked like it had hardly ever been used.

Doug moved quickly to the side and ran his hand across her smooth tummy and then down her right leg. He just loved the way she felt, so smooth, so warm, so firm. He could stay here and do this forever, he thought. He worked his way down to her foot and picked it up. Her foot was small and dainty, her toes were cute and she had the same pink polish on them as her little fingers. He ran his fingers between her toes and then massaged her foot. He felt his cock respond and he lowered her foot to touch his cock. He moaned as he rubbed her warm little foot over his length and then pushed on his balls. He heard something and looked down.

Gordon was between her legs licking her pussy. He saw her head moving slightly and he heard a small moan from her. He worried if she would wake up. He froze with her foot against his balls and stared at her. Her eyes were slammed shut and her mouth slightly open. He could still see cum on her lips and her face. She moved her head a little more and her mouth opened in another moan.

"Gordon, is she waking up?" Doug said, a little panic in his voice.

"No, idiot, she is out but she can still feel this I am sure." Gordon answered and licked up the inside of her pussy.

Doug heard her moan again but her head was the only thing moving. Her arms were up over her head sorta. They were perfectly still. He rubbed her little foot over his balls some more. Damn, that felt good, he thought.

"Doug, you have to taste this. She tastes like cherries, she must use those flavored things." Gordon said, his face glistening with her juices.

Doug dropped her foot and moved between her legs. He looked at her pussy close and it shined. He saw the pink of her inner lips and reached out to touch it. The skin was moist and soft. He ran his finger up her slit to her little clit. He flicked it and she moaned slightly. He lowered his head and licked her clit. It felt wonderful on his tongue. He ran his tongue down and tasted her lips. Gordon was right, she tasted like cherries. He ran his tongue into her hole and she moaned again. Her pussy was hot and wet as he moved his tongue within her. He licked her lips again and felt his cock twitch.

"Gordon, I have to fuck this soon or I will blast a load on the floor." Doug said and ran his finger up her wet pussy.

"Patience, my young one, we have all night." Gordon said and then paused as he saw a strange look on Doug's face.

Doug pushed his finger deeper to be sure. Yes, he felt it again. Fuck, he could not believe it.

"Gordon, this chick is a virgin." Doug said softly.

"What, you are kidding me. Move over." Gordon said and jumped between her legs.

Doug pulled his finger out and stepped out of the way, his now rock hard cock slapping his stomach as he stood.

"Holy shit! You are right! This is unbelievable. I thought with a chick this hot she would have had lots of cock in her by now. Buddy, we just hit the mother lode." Gordon said and stood up.

Doug looked at Gordon and they both paused. He knew what he was thinking and he felt pretty sure Gordon was thinking the same thing.

"Scissors?" Doug said and held out his hand.

Gordon held out his left palm with his right fist on top of it. They did this a lot for silly stuff but now this was serious. This silly little game would decide which of them would get to deflower this precious girl, who would be the first to explore that beautiful pussy? He pounded his fist and stared at Doug. He heard the count of three and looked down. He saw his fist still in his hand and Doug holding out two fingers. His cock did a dance of joy.

"Fuck, how do you always do that?" Doug said, frustrated.

Gordon just smiled and stepped between her legs. He took another look at that pussy and tried to burn the image in his brain. He grabbed her legs and pulled her body towards him. He held her legs in the air and her ass was resting on the edge of the bed. His cock was bouncing in front of him and he laid it across her spread open pussy. He looked at Doug and heard the click of the camera. They always were on the same wavelength.

He moved his hips and saw his cock slide down her open slit. He could see it being coated with her juices. No need for lubrication with this one, he thought he could swim in there right now with her juices combined with his and Doug's as they tasted her. He felt the head of his cock slip into position. Her lips were open around it as it sat at her entrance. Doug snapped another picture. He pushed slightly and saw her pretty little lips fold in a bit. He pulled out and then slid in again, her lips staying open this time as he picked up lubrication. His head was completely inside her and he thought he knew now what heaven must be like.

Gordon tried hard to hold on, he didn't want to cum before he could slice though her maidenhead. He could feel his balls tightening, he wouldn't last long, that was for sure. He pushed a little more in and felt her tightness squeeze him. God, this was nice, he thought as he pushed a little harder. He pushed up against something and he heard her moan again. He looked up and her head rolled to the side. She was feeling something even through the drugs. He wondered what would happen when he popped her cherry, would she scream? Should he have Doug put a hand over her mouth? He paused and thought for a second.

"Doug, get her panties." Gordon said and saw Doug pull them from under her body.

"Put them in her mouth in case she screams, we don't want anyone to hear that." Gordon said, holding his dick in her tight warmth.

"You think she's gonna react? She looks pretty out of it." Doug said and moved to her head.

"Better safe than sorry, buddy. If she screams and someone comes in here you lose your chance at this pussy." Gordon said,

Doug pushed her panties into her mouth and thought that was the smartest thing he had ever heard. He was not going to miss out on fucking this girl. He had been dreaming about this for too long. He pushed them deep in her mouth and put his hand over to be even safer. He felt the slick cum on her cheek. Ugh, he would have to wash his hands. He looked up at Gordon and nodded.

Gordon took better hold of her knees and then pushed in a little harder. He thought about just slamming it home but he thought better. He wanted to take this slow, he wanted to feel her cherry pop. You don't get many chances like this. He pushed more and felt her barrier holding him back. He could feel it stretching over the head of his cock and he wondered what it would feel like. He heard her moan and looked up. Her eyes were still shut but her arms moved. Doug was holding her mouth. Gordon pressed on and pushed very slow. He felt her tightness and kept pushing. He felt something give and he slid in a couple of more inches quickly. He heard a muffled scream and saw her arms flail a little. God, he was happy he thought of gagging her.

Doug felt the scream beneath his hand and he also was Gordon thought to do this. That would have been loud if she hadn't had to scream through her panties and his hand. Her head didn't move as he was holding it but her arms moved a little. He held still and looked at Gordon.

Gordon felt more warmth and tightness and pushed a little deeper. He had most of his cock in her but still had a couple of inches to go. He was sliding in easier now as he touched more virgin territory. He felt so honored, he was going where no man had gone before. He heard the Star Trek song run through his head. He chuckled at the analogy and pushed the rest of his cock into her soft pussy. He felt his skin against hers and he just held still to enjoy the feeling. Doug watched his friend bury his cock into the young girl and he was jealous. He would have loved to be the first, it must have felt incredible. He knew it would be great when his turn came but it would not be the same. She would be just another cunt, although an incredibly fresh one. He saw his friend start to slide out of her. He saw Gordon's cock glistening but it had a tinge of red. He forgot about that and that was a little gross.

Gordon pulled his cock out of the warm paradise and saw it looked red. What the fuck? Then he remembered, oops, yeah I guess there would be a little blood. He slid it back in quickly and felt the warmth and tightness again. He started to move in and out of her and decided he would watch her pretty little titties bounce instead. He nodded to Doug and Doug took his hand off her mouth. Gordon fucked her slowly as Doug pulled her white panties out of her mouth.

Doug pulled panties out and her mouth stayed open. The cum was gone from her lips and he wiped his hand off with her panties. Gordon was in a rhythm now and her breasts were bouncing as she got her first fuck. They were even prettier bouncing there. He reached out and caressed the right one. The left one was covered in his cum. He tweaked the nipple and it responded. He pinched it a little and she moaned again.

Doug heard a groan and looked up to see his friend pressed hard up against her crotch and his face was squinched. He knew she was getting her first load of cum deep in her pussy. Well, not as deep as he was going to put his. Doug smiled at his friend.

Gordon felt his balls give way and he buried himself in her warmth. He felt the cum blast out of his cock and bathe her insides. He held on as two more loads escaped his length. The shivers died down and he pulled out slowly. His cock was glistening and he grabbed her dress off the floor and wiped it off. He stepped back and her legs remained open. He looked at her pussy and he saw some of his cum leaking slowly out of her.

Doug jumped up when Gordon pulled out and he got between her legs. Gordon had done a number on her and her pussy looked a little different now but he didn't care. He lined up his cock and slid it in. The first six inches or so slid in easily, she was very well lubricated now. He suddenly felt some resistance and he realized he had reached where Gordon had stopped. There was more virgin territory and he was now poised to take it, kinda like Cherry 2, the sequel, he thought and laughed. He slid in slowly and felt her pussy getting tighter. This was wonderful, she was so warm and soft. He picked up her legs and put his hands on her firm thighs. He pushed them back and her knees were now near her head. Her pretty little feet were dangling in the air. He slid in farther and felt his crotch smash against hers. More warmth and softness.

Gordon watched his friend bury that long fucking cock in the girl. Bastard, he thought. Good thing I went first. I wouldn't have touched the sides after he reamed her out. He sat on the bed and watched, his soft cock hanging against his thigh.

Doug pulled back and then drilled her again. He had never felt anything so wonderful. He pulled out and slammed in again. Her breasts bounced when he hit bottom. He got into a rhythm now and was hammering her pretty good. He heard their skin slapping together and her feet were flying around. He didn't know how long he could keep this up but he was going to get his money's worth. Doug powered into her for another two minutes and felt his balls about to explode. He slammed into her one last time and started to empty himself into her. His body shook with the convulsions and deposited at least three more loads in her. He dropped her legs and laid his head between her breasts.

Gordon felt his cock twitch a little as his friend punished her pussy. Her little body was just flopping around as Doug fucked her, kinda like a rag doll. He saw Doug pull out and her legs flopped open. Her pussy was a mess, he could see cum on her skin and it was leaking again. Looked a little different now, he was glad they took pictures. He saw Doug wiping his cock off with her dress. Jesus, the fucker was still long even soft.

"So what do we do now?" Doug said and dropped her dress on the floor.

"I don't know, I think I could go again in a few minutes. I am going to fuck for as long as I can get hard." Gordon said.

"I need to sit down for a while." Doug said and flopped into a chair.

"Was that some great pussy or what?" Gordon said.

"Amazing, Ryan has outdone himself this time." Doug said.

"Still think we should have taken the girl in the red dress?" Gordon said.

"That cow? Fuck no, this girl is precious." Doug said and rubbed his soft cock.

Gordon got up and moved around the bed.

"Jesus, this pussy is wrecked. I have to clean that up before I stick my dick back in there." Gordon said and walked toward the bathroom.

Doug laughed as he watched Gordon grab a hand towel and wet it. Gordon walked back and started to wipe the cum off of her pussy. Doug watched it transform from a sloppy hole to a pristine pussy again in a matter of minutes. Gordon walked away and Doug would swear he was looking at a virgin pussy again. Gordon came back and stuck his soft cock back in her mouth. Doug chuckled.

Gordon plopped his cock back in her warm mouth. He felt it twitch just to be back inside one of her holes. He pushed it all the way in easily as it folded in her mouth. He held her head against his crotch with his right hand and tweaked her right nipple with the other. He looked at her left breast and it was still covered in cum. He thought about cleaning that off too but he thought it looked kinda hot so he would leave it. He looked down and she still had a pool of cum in her right eye. She would not like that when she woke up. He felt his cock hardening again.

Gordon ran his now hard cock in her mouth a few times. He loved looked at her pretty face with his cock running in and out of it. He turned to Doug and asked him for his cell phone. Doug got up slowly and walked over. Gordon took the cell phone and snapped a picture, capturing her face and his cock together forever. He handed the phone back to Doug and pulled out of her mouth. He looked down at her and she still looked so fucking hot. He decided he wanted to try something different.

He ran his hands under her and flipped her over on her stomach. Her ass was incredible, he ran his hands over it and felt the soft, firm skin. He squeezed her butt cheek and pulled it open a bit. He could see her pussy and asshole. He ran his finger down her crack. Wonderful. He let go of her and moved back to her feet. He grabbed her ankles and pulled her a little towards him.

He then slid his hands under her to her waist and lifted her to her knees. Her head was still on the bed but how her ass was up in the air and even more beautiful. He rubbed her cheeks some more and ran his hands down the back of her thighs. His cock was really hard now. He grabbed it and ran the head up her slit. He pushed it between her lips and he felt the moisture. He held on for as long as he could and then rammed it back deep into her pussy.

His crotch hit her ass and he held himself there. This felt really good and he wanted to stay here forever. He moved his hands down her back and the around to grab her tits. He leaned over and squeezed them hard. He tweaked the nipples and pulled on them. She didn't move or make a sound. She was really out now. He let go of her tits and moved his hands back to her ass. It felt so good and he spanked it a couple of times. It was very firm but it did jiggle a little as he hit it. He liked that. he grabbed her sides and pulled out slowly. He pulled almost all the way out and then sank back in slowly. Her little cunt was incredible, Doug had probably stretched it a little but it felt virgin-tight again. He pulled out and then back in slowly again. He couldn't stand it any longer and started hammering her hard from behind.