Kelly and the Nerds Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Doug watched his friend and saw him get into a fast rhythm. He liked this position she was in, it was very hot and he couldn't wait to get back between her legs. Watching Gordon he got an idea and got up. He walked over to the bathroom and started rummaging around in the drawers. He wasn't sure he would find what he was looking for but he knew Ryan pretty well and he figured....Yes, his fingers closed around the tube of KY and he smiled. He was going to get one of her virgin holes, after all.

Gordon held out for pretty long and finally sprayed her insides again. He pulled out and flopped in the chair, his sore cock shrinking quickly. Doug chuckled and walked up.

"Worn out, buddy?" Doug said.

"Fuck yes, I don't know if I will ever be hard again." Gordon said and stroked his now tiny cock.

"Somehow I doubt that." Doug said and stepped behind her.

"What are you doing?" Gordon said when he saw the blue tube.

"I am fixing to take her in the ass." Doug said and squirted a big glob into his hand.

Gordon watched Doug spread her ass cheeks and then smear lots of gel around her tiny asshole. No way was he going to get that monster cock in that tiny hole. Gordon had never had anal sex and really didn't know what the attraction was. He figured it would probably hurt him and would definitely hurt her. Doug slid a slick finger into her ass. Gordon felt his cock twitch.

Doug loved the way his finger slid easily into her slick ass. She did not move and he pulled it out slowly. He squirted more gel right on her ass and then shoved his finger back in, trying to get as much inside as he could. He squirted some more in his hand and spread it over his now hard cock. He was probably using way more than he needed but he had never done this before and he knew this would be a tight fit. His cock was now glistening and he put it at the entrance to her tiny hole. It looked impossible but he knew it wasn't, there couldn't be that many stories about it if it wasn't possible. He hoped all the stories were not fantasy. He pushed in a little and her hole held him out. He pushed harder and still no luck. Her ass was holding strong. He pulled back and squirted more gel, ran some more inside her and then coated the head of his cock a little more.

He lined his cock up again, held onto the sides of her ass and pushed again. She held him off again for a few seconds and then he felt it. The head of his cock popped into her ass. She was horribly tight, his head was imbedded and he was wondering if he would be able to go any farther. He pushed again with no luck. He pushed harder and then he slid completely inside her. He was surprised as he hit her ass with his crotch. He was all the way inside her ass! He had never felt anything so tight. Holy shit, he thought. He was afraid he would not get his cock out of here. He pulled back a little and he slid out. He didn't pull completely out, he didn't want to fight that battle again. He shoved it back in and felt her soft ass nestle against his crotch again. It felt so nice to be against her ass but he wanted to fuck her badly. He remembered suddenly how high and mighty she had looked earlier. How she had dissed Gordon so easily.

He wondered if she had any idea that later that evening he would be buried in her ass. He got a kick out of that and pulled out and in again. He was getting into a little of a rhythm and was fucking her ass. He got into it quickly, he heard his skin slap against hers and he hit bottom. He fucked her hard, made her pay for being mean to his friend, made her pay for the way she looked at him. How does it feel now, bitch? He thought.

Gordon couldn't believe his eyes. Doug had his monster cock ramming in and out of her asshole. Impossible! He wondered what it felt like. It looked like Doug was enjoying it and he had to admit it did look kinda hot. He also couldn't believe that his cock was actually hardening again. He wondered if he actually had any cum left. Doug screamed and he knew her little ass was getting loaded with cum.

Doug felt his orgasm hit him and then he jammed himself deep in her. He tried to get as deep as possible, he wanted her to remember this one. He pushed hard against her ass and he felt his cock spasm and shoot a load deep in her ass. His balls emptied again and he slid out slowly. He watched her ass stay open for a second and then snap shut. He stumbled to a chair and sat down.

"Dude, that was hot." Gordon said.

"That was fucking incredible." Doug said.

Doug looked at her, her ass still in the air. He could see her ass was glistening and he could see a little cum around her pussy. He grabbed his phone and snapped a picture. He looked at Gordon and saw his cock was hard again.

"Fuck, dude, how do you do that?" Doug said.

"I have no idea, but I'm gonna stick it in her again. I just can't decide what hole." Gordon said and stroked his cock as it reached its full length.

Doug laughed. He had now had all of her holes and he wondered which one he would choose if he could manage one more erection. The ass was hot and the pussy was incredible. Her mouth was warm and wet also. Damn, what a dilemma. Gordon stood up and walked over to her. He put his hand on her upturned ass and ran his hand down her leg all the way to her foot. Her toes were even cute. He moved his hand back up, over her ass and down her back. He reached her face and touched her cheek. Her face was just about perfect. Pretty eyes, cute little nose, nice lips. He plopped his cock on her cheek and moved it over her face. He slid it over her lips and he had made his decision.

He grabbed a handful of her long blonde hair and pushed his cock back in her warm mouth. He hit the back of her throat but he pushed harder. He went all the way and his pubic hair settled against her cute nose. He knew he couldn't stay in too long, she probably couldn't breathe but her face looked so great stretched around his cock. He pulled out and he heard air rush back into her lungs. He jammed it back in and then started fucking her mouth. He looked down and watched her lips stretch around him as he pushed in. This was no blowjob, this was a face fuck.

He was using her mouth like a pussy. He hammered her hard. He felt like he could last forever, he had already cum three times. He might be able to fuck her face for an hour.

Doug saw his friend grab her hair and shove his cock in her sweet mouth. He thought this was an appropriate choice. That mouth was what hurt his friend the deepest. Really? Was what she said. Yeah, really. He thought as he watched Gordon fuck her face hard. His cock was still soft and he wasn't sure he would be able to go again.