Kelly and the Nerds Ch. 03

Story Info
The nerds finish off "all the girls".
6.9k words
4.38
85.8k
43

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 02/17/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This is part three of a series and will make a lot more sense if you read them in order.)

*

Gordon felt yet another load of cum rushing up his cock and he pulled out and shot it on the side of her face. He shot the next load in her ear and then emptied the rest in her hair. He grabbed another handful of blonde hair and wiped off his cock. He walked back and sat next to Doug.

"Well, buddy. Whaddya think? We done?" Gordon said.

"I think so. I wish I could go again but her ass took it out of me." Doug said.

"Hey, I think we fucked her pretty good." Gordon said.

"Fuck yeah, that was hot. I just wish we could stay here forever." Doug said.

"Yeah, me too, friend. It's late and she will be waking up soon." Gordon said.

"Didn't Ryan say the stuff would last a couple of hours?" Doug said.

"Yeah, look at the clock." Gordon said.

Doug looked up at the clock on the wall and saw it was 4:00 AM. Shit, they had been fucking her for three hours!

"Wow, I guess time flies when you're having fun." Doug said and stood up to find his clothes.

The guys dressed and walked back to the bed. She was still out cold, her face shiny with cum and her ass in the air. Gordon put his hands between her legs and pushed out. She fell down spread-eagle on the bed. Gordon grabbed her legs and spread them really wide so they were pretty much straight across the bed. Doug marveled at her flexibility. He could see her pussy open in this position. Could he get hard again? That young, pink pussy looked awful inviting. He felt a twitch.

What the hell, he thought and unzipped his pants. He pulled his cock out, it was half hard and stepped up to the bed. He pulled her thighs back to him and then sunk his cock into her warm young pussy. He slid in awful easy, they had stretched this virgin cunt pretty good. He buried himself and let his cock finish getting completely hard. It felt funny as he grew within her. He got completely hard and then started pounding her. He was ripping in and out of her.

He felt a surge of adrenaline and hit her harder. He was holding her spread-open thighs and slapping her ass with his crotch.

Gordon laughed when he saw Doug start to fuck her again. She was incredible and he wished he could fuck her forever. He got a little sad when he thought about how she would still look at him with that stuck-up glare but then he smiled as he knew he would remember her like this. Spread open, coated in cum and his buddy Doug ramming a 9 inch cock into her well-fucked cunt. Yeah, he wouldn't mind the glares anymore.

Doug grimaced as another orgasm shook his body. He pulled out and shot a load on her pretty ass. He shot another load onto her back and then dribbled the last into the crack of her ass. His cock was so sore now and he slid the tender meat back into his pants. Now he was ready to leave. He walked over to the door. Gordon took one last look at her and joined his friend. He handed her bra to Doug.

"What is this?" Doug asked as he took the bra.

"Souvenir, my friend." Gordon said and held up her panties.

Doug laughed and stuck the bra in his pocket. He turned off the light and opened the door. There were a few people around the pool. They were laughing and he heard splashing. He saw Ryan there and a cute brunette sitting on his lap. She was in her bra and panties and Ryan was feeling her tits. There were a few other people swimming and he saw two girls who looked passed out on lounges. He stepped out and Gordon followed.

They walked through the darkness to the house. They went up to the deck and into the kitchen. The party was definitely winding down. There were two guys passed out on the kitchen floor near the keg. A girl was asleep at the kitchen table with her head down. Doug walked over, grabbed a wad of her hair and lifted her head. She was cute and obviously incredibly drunk. Her mouth hung open and her eyes were closed. He pushed her against the back of the chair and her head flopped back.

"What are you doing?" Gordon asked as he watched his friend's brazen behavior.

"Nothing, just checking her out." Doug said.

Doug looked at the girl. She was brunette, her hair was shoulder length. She had a really cute face. Her boobs were not huge but they definitely looked good behind her halter top. The halter strap and bra strap on her right shoulder were down around her arm. She was wearing a short denim skirt and tennis shoes. Very cute, Doug thought. He pulled down on the right side of her halter until her boob popped out. It was also very cute with a small pink nipple. He squeezed it and lifted it with his hand. He loved boobs, he thought as he played with this young girl's tit.

"Dude, we need to get out of here." Gordon said.

"In a minute." Doug said.

Gordon freaked when Doug grabbed her halter and pulled it over her head. He then unsnapped her bra in the front and pulled it off. Her boobs bounced free and Gordon had to admit they were lovely.

"Dude?" Gordon said, pleadingly.

"Souvenir." Doug said and slid her bra into his pocket.

He put her arms and head back on the table as she was before. Her tits hung down as she laid there. Doug bent down and put the halter top in the hand of one of the passed out guys on the floor. Gordon had to laugh at that one. They walked into the living room.

They saw a few couples still moving but there were also a lot of people passed out on furniture. They walked though the bodies and made it to the front room. This room was huge and there were a lot of people. Gordon looked around and he could not see anyone moving. I guess all the conscious people went home, he thought.

Doug saw only the girls. He noticed a little blonde curled up on the couch. She looked like she was sleeping hard. He reached down and touched her shoulder. She didn't move even when he shook her. She was wearing a nice blue dress and was curled up in a fetal position. He lifted her dress and saw she was wearing stockings. He lifted it farther and saw her little blue panties. He looked over at Doug.

"Nice, huh?" Doug said.

Gordon was amazed at how his friend suddenly had this burst of confidence. He smiled at him and nodded.

"Whaddya think, more souvenirs?" Doug said.

Gordon looked at him weird.

"What do you mean?" Gordon asked.

"C'mon, it will be fun." Doug said and pulled the little blondes legs out straight.

Gordon watched as Doug reached in and pulled down her panties. Her little ass was precious and he saw some blonde hair peeking out between her legs. Doug threw the panties to Gordon and sat the blonde up against the back of the couch. He undid three buttons on the top of her dress and pulled it open. He reached around behind her and unsnapped her bra. He pulled it off of her and her little boobs bounced out. They were small but somehow cute on her little body. Doug pulled her dress down off her arms and it gathered around her waist. He spread her legs open and pushed up her dress so it was completely bunched around her waist. Gordon saw her pussy covered in light blonde hair. He could see her pink lips as her spread legs opened it up.

Doug moved over to another girl asleep on the floor. She had long brown hair and she was wearing jeans and a buttoned blue top. Doug rolled her over and she was flat on her back. He unsnapped her jeans and pulled them down. They were tight and he struggled to get them past her hips. He got them over and Gordon saw what looked like yellow thong panties. Doug pulled her pants completely off and tossed them behind the couch. He reached down and pulled off her panties and threw them to Gordon. Gordon almost missed them as he was staring at a completely smooth pussy.

Doug unbuttoned her shirt all the way and opened it. Her boobs were big and the cleavage was bursting out of the top of her yellow bra. Doug popped the front clasp open and almost fell over as her huge tits flew out. He couldn't help feeling them a little before he stood up, pushing her bra into his back pocket. He stepped back and looked at her. She was fucking hot and if his dick wasn't so sore he would definitely have to fuck this one. He got a devious idea and grabbed a guy that was sleeping nearby. He pulled him between her spread legs and laid his head on her pussy. That would be fun when they woke up.

Gordon had to cover his mouth to not laugh out loud. His friend was on a roll. He looked around to see how many more girls were in this room. He saw two more, a tall blonde in a black dress and high heels and a short-haired brunette in a short black mini-skirt and a red shiny tube top. Doug moved to the tall blonde. He looked down at her, she looked like a model. She was wearing a long black dress that looked like it would flow when she was standing. Right now she was in a chair with her legs curled up and her head on the armrest. He could not see her boobs. He sat her up straight and put her head against the back of the chair. He unwrapped her legs and pulled them straight out. He could see now she was wearing hose and her boobs seemed to be ok. The dress didn't look to have any buttons or zippers so Doug pulled it up her legs and then up her body and over her head. He looked up and tossed the dress, it hung on the chandelier.

Gordon bit his lip.

Doug looked down, she was wearing pantyhose and he could see black panties and a smooth black bra. The bra looked heavy and her tits were pushed together, bursting over the top. He popped the front clasp and pulled it off. It weighed a ton and he saw massive padding in the cups. He looked down and her boobs were tiny. They were even smaller than the little blonde's. Doug laughed a little and pulled her pantyhose down. He slid them down to her ankles. He knelt down and slipped off her heels and slid off the pantyhose. He then pulled down her black panties and saw a smooth little pussy. He threw the panties to Gordon and then pulled her legs open and hung them over the arms of the chair. This spread her completely open.

Doug moved to the brunette in the mini skirt. She was snuggled next to a guy on a love seat. Doug pushed the guy to the side and she flopped over onto the arm rest. Doug pulled her up straight and pulled the shiny tube top down to her waist. Her boobs popped out and they were very pretty. They looked large on her little body and her nipples were brown and big. Doug lifted each of them and bounced them around. He loved boobs. He looked down at her mini skirt and it was already pushed pretty far up. He saw her stocking tops and a little of her thighs. He knelt down and spread her legs. This pushed her skirt up all the way and showed off her black lace panties. Doug could see her young mound pushing on the tight material. He touched her thighs and then the front of her panties. His big cock twitched.

Doug pulled her legs back together and pulled her panties down. He tossed them to Gordon and then spread her legs again. His poor cock moved in his pants when one of the prettiest pussies he had ever seen opened up in front of him. It was small and pink. She had shaved most of it but there was a small short tuft of brown hair above it. Doug thought that was very pretty and sort of framed the masterpiece. He groaned and looked at Gordon who was shaking his head back and forth. Oh please, he thought, she is so pretty. She moaned and moved her head. Doug froze.

Gordon almost ran out of the house but he stood perfectly still. The girl was definitely still out of it but she did move. Doug was frozen about 6 inches from her open pussy. He looked at it and it called to him. He moved closer and closer. He could smell her and it was wonderful. He could now feel the heat coming from her. He could see a little moisture glistening on her inner lips. She was so hot!! He moved closer and softly touched his tongue to her soft pink skin. She moaned again. He looked up and she was still. He ran his tongue up the inside of her open slit. She tasted so good. He heard something.

"Yes, yes, please." The girl mumbled but her eyes remained closed.

Doug took it as a challenge and licked her little clit. Her hips jerked and pushed into his face. He went to work. He sucked in her lip and then pulled away slowly. He ran his tongue inside her and licked up some of her juices. She was moaning softly now and moving her hips. Gordon could not believe this was happening. This was not good, if she woke up and screamed they were toast. Doug was not thinking of anything except the luscious wet pussy in front of his face. He was licking up and down her opening.

"Please, Uncle Fred, please." He heard a small voice above him.

Doug froze again and she mumbled again.

"Uncle Fred, please don't stop." Her little mouth uttered.

Doug turned to look at Gordon and shrugged his shoulders. He could be Uncle Fred. He sucked her little clit into his mouth and she moaned. He flicked his tongue across it and her hips pushed against his face again.

"Fuck me Uncle Fred, please fuck me." The words floated across Doug's ears as he worked between her lovely legs.

Doug pulled back and looked at Gordon. Gordon looked frantic. He was shaking his head back and forth hard.

"No, don't even think about it." Gordon hissed.

"Please, I want to be Uncle Fred." Doug whined.

Gordon fought back a laugh and was unable to hold back a smile. Doug read it as acceptance and ripped his rock hard cock out of his pants. He was amazed he was hard again but he felt like a rod of steel. He licked her once more and lined up his cock to her moist opening. He heard her moan and her hands moved to her thighs, opening her legs more. He slid in slowly and was able to easily penetrate her.

"Oh yes, Uncle Fred, you are so big, yes, stick it in deeper." She mumbled.

Doug slid in farther. He wondered exactly how big Uncle Fred was. She was a little girl so he figured anything would seem big to her. He wondered if the 9 inch cock sliding in her right now was gonna work. She moaned again as he slid in farther. He looked down and saw he was almost in. He had about three inches left. Had he passed the Uncle Fred mark yet?

"Oh God, so full, fuck your little girl, fuck me hard." She said and Doug looked up to see her biting her bottom lip.

He continued to ease into her as he stared at her face. Her eyes remained closed tight and she did look pretty drunk. He felt the warmth of her skin and realized he was totally inside her. God, she was tight and warm. At least as tight as the blonde earlier but she felt hotter. He stayed still for a minute, letting her little pussy get used to his slab. He lifted her boobs again and touched the nipples.

"Yes, Uncle Fred, do it, fuck me." She mumbled again.

Doug pulled out slowly and slid back in. His cock shined with her moisture. He watched her small pussy lips fold in a little as he pushed in. His big cock looked amazing nestled in her little pussy. He ran it back and forth a few more times slowly and started to pick up speed. He didn't want to make too much noise or go too fast to wake her up but he did want to fuck her good. He had a nice rhythm and her boobs were jiggling as he moved in and out of her. He loved the way that looked. He fucked her for about 5 minutes before he felt his balls start to tighten. Did he have anything left for her? Gordon watched Doug fuck the little brunette and he rubbed his crotch. No way could he ever get hard again tonight but god that was hot. Her pussy seemed to be sucking Doug in. They had to get out of here soon before anyone started waking up or Ryan came back in the house. He looked around and no one seemed to be anywhere near waking. All of Doug's posed girls hadn't moved. He kinda chuckled, he would love to be here when everyone woke up. That would be worth seeing. He heard something and looked to see Doug holding onto her thighs and pressing deep into her.

"Yes, yes, Uncle Fred, fill me up. Fill up your baby girl." Doug heard the girl mumble as he did indeed dump a load deep inside her little pussy.

Doug pulled out of her and stood up. He tucked his cock back in his pants. She did not move. Her head was leaning against the back of the couch and her legs were spread wide with her ass on the edge of the cushion. Doug saw a few drops of cum leak out of her. He turned around and Gordon was at the door motioning for him. He started to go but then he spotted the tall blonde's pantyhose on the floor. He looked back at his little brunette and picked up the pantyhose.

Gordon groaned and bounced nervously.

"Let's go dumbass." Gordon said.

Doug looked at him and held his finger to his lips. He smiled at Gordon and leaned over the brunette. He grabbed a pillow from the floor and laid it against the armrest. He knelt between her open legs and pulled her to his chest. He felt her plump breasts press against him. He pulled her arms behind her back and then tied them together with the pantyhose. He didn't make it super tight but she would need help getting out. He laid her back against the pillow and made her comfortable. He knew her arms would be alright with the pillow below her. He pulled her right leg up and bent It up against the back of the couch and put her left leg over the edge, her foot on the floor. She was spread open again. He pushed her tube top down and her skirt up so that they both gathered at her waist. Then he grabbed the guy who was leaning over the other arm rest. He held him up for a second, took one last look at her pretty pussy and then laid him between her legs. He put the guy's face right into her sloppy pussy and stepped away.

He would die to see what happened when they woke up. He walked slowly over to Gordon, looked around the room once more and they left, closing the door softly behind them.

Kelly opened her eyes, well, she opened one of them. The other one didn't seem to want to open. She reached up and felt a large, crusty spot on her eye. Her lid and lashes were glued together with whatever was on her eye. She rubbed her eye and the stuff broke away and she was able to open her eye. She was in a large room and the lights were on. She did not recognize it. Her body felt tired and sore, how long had she been sleeping? She remembered drinking and talking to Ryan and then everything got a little blurry. Wasn't she by the pool?

Yes, she did remember that. The water was really pretty. Ryan told her to wait.

She became aware of her body as she tried to move. She was face down on a bed. She tried to roll over and then she realized her legs were spread wide across the bed. She moved her right leg and groaned, it was incredibly sore. She slid her right leg up on the bed and straightened it out. Her thighs hurt and then she felt the ache in her crotch. What had happened to her?

She straightened out her left leg and then rolled over onto her back. When she rolled over she noticed her breasts flopped on her chest. She was naked. She touched her breast and felt a crusty residue there too. She ran her had down to her pussy and her poor pussy was a wreck. She felt stuff hardened on her mound but when she slid her finger between her lips she felt liquid. What the fuck had happened to her?

She sat up and it felt like her head followed slowly. She had what felt like a headache, no, more like a fog. She looked around and it was a bright, pretty room. She felt like she was on the beach in a cabin. She looked around and saw her dress crumpled on the floor. She slid to the edge of the bed and stood up slowly. She stood for a couple of seconds and then crumbled to the floor. Her legs were so sore and her ass hurt when it hit the floor. She crawled over to her dress and picked it up. She lifted it up and slid it over her head. It dropped over her chest and settled on her lap. She crawled back to the bed and pulled herself to her feet. She sat on the bed and tried to think. She did not remember coming to this room or whatever had happened to her here. She opened her legs again and looked at her pussy. It was swollen and red. She touched it and it was sore. She slid her finger between her lips again and felt liquid that seemed like it wanted to pour out of her. She pulled her finger out and it was coated with a white creamy substance. Her heart froze. She put her finger to her nose and smelled. It smelled musky and she licked it. It was salty and she felt tears well up in her eyes. She had been fucked here and with the amount of stuff she felt in her pussy it was probably multiple times.

12