Kelly and the Secret Society

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrMick
DrMick
274 Followers

"Let's pick up the pace, you little skank," her butt-fucker whispered into her ear. And he began sliding his tool in & out of her hot tight ass with a bit more force and speed.

"Oh God, you're hurting me," she whined.

"Too bad, skank. You're making me feel GOOD!" And he continued drilling into her at a steady tempo.

To get through the pain, she concentrated on her mantra. I'm a dirty fucking piece of shit, she thought. Dirty...fucking...piece of...shit.

Her anal assault was now escalating from intense pain to an awkward sense of pleasure. Her tormentors watched on, seeing her lips silently form the words of her mantra.

"That's right," one of the men said patting her head as if she were his pet, "tell us what you are."

"A dirty...fucking... piece...of shit," she chanted in rhythm to the cock pummeling her ass.

"And what do you want?" asked the man.

"To pleasure cocks...all day...with...my fucking...slutty ass," she panted.

"That's it, you piece of shit!" the man pounding her ass shouted. "Tell me what you want!"

Kelly was now in a sexual rapture that was taking her out of her own mind. The cock in her ass was making her lose all grips on reality. In this new world of sexual depravity there was only her body and lots of hard, horny dicks that she needed to satisfy, even if it meant her asshole had to be torn apart in the process. The cock in her ass still hurt, but it was a good hurt that she was learning to like. She didn't care if it fucked her for hours...or days even. She didn't care if it fucked her until she died. She suddenly pictured herself and Paul standing at the altar on her wedding day. It came to the part when she was supposed to say, "I Do." Instead, she hiked up her wedding gown, bent over and said to the priest, "Please fuck my ass, Father." Paul gasped, but the priest unzipped and shoved his holy cock into Kelly's ass anyway. As he pounded her, Kelly saw her father staring wide-eyed in the front pew. "Daddy, come fuck my mouth," she begged. And in no time, the two of them were making a Kelly sandwich, while Paul stood in the corner and cried.

"Tell me what you want, slave!" screamed the man fucking her ass right now, jolting her back into reality. He spat on the side of her face. Her tongue stretched out of her mouth to the corner of her lips, trying to taste his gooey saliva that clung to her cheek.

"Tell me, slave!" he yelled riding her ass as if she were an animal created for nothing more than fucking.

"Rape my ass!" she screamed so loud it hurt her ears.

"You asked for it, whore!" And at that moment, she felt him truly pound her brown-eye with more voracity than any man had ever screwed her pussy.

"Oh God, it hurts!" she shrieked. "Rape it! Rape me where I shit! Fuck me raw! Make me shit on your cock!"

Another man stepped in front of her and grabbed two handfuls of her hair, bringing her face up to see a monstrously big black cock (at least 10 or 11 inches long). It smacked her right between the eyes.

Kelly had never had a black man before, but she happily opened her mouth as wide as she could and took him in... 3 inches deep...4 inches deep...5 inches... she skipped 6 and sucked greedily with 7 inches of black cock now stretching into the back of her throat.

The men watched her go cross-eyed concentrating on the tip of her nose as it eased closer and closer to man's nest of pubic hair. Once she felt his pubes tickling her nostrils, she knew she'd reached her goal. She imagined she must look so good to the men awaiting their turn – layed out on the table like a true fuck toy, one huge cock buried in her bunghole, and an even bigger schlong of 11 inches stuffed down her throat.

"Damn," said the man in her mouth, "this little piece of white trash is trying to suck the black right off me."

Then the man pumping her ass said, "Go on, slut, finish up sucking that chocolate cock. I'm gonna let you taste another kind of chocolate." He then plucked his cock from her ass and started climbing off of her. When he withdrew, she immediately felt a void in her rectum and missed having a prick up there.

The man walked around the table and started smacking the side Kelly's face with his slimy meat stick, all while she continue to suck insatiably on her black lover's 11-inch pole.

"Make room for me, Willy. This slut needs to clean her shit-smell off my dick."

Willy obliged and let his snake slide slowly out of Kelly's mouth. Her throat felt sore and bare, much like her ass, but she didn't need to wait long before each was filled with cock again.

The man who had been in her ass wiggled his 9-inch member in front of her face. She couldn't believe something so big had been inside her tightest of holes.

"Let's go, slut! Clean this cock! When my wife is sucking it tonight, I can't have her tasting your ass juice."

Kelly stared at it. It looked surprising clean although she could see a little brown speck or two here and there on the shaft. Her lips remained determinedly closed, but an unexpected hard smack of the whip onto her right ass cheek changed that quickly, and she opened her mouth and let out a painful cry. She ground her pelvis onto the tabletop, mashed her clit onto the surface. Another orgasm made her entire body spasm and she now realized she truly loved to being hit by the whip.

The next thing she knew, the cock was in her mouth. She moaned with her lips wrapped around it. Her tongue was sliding all over the underside of his shaft, savoring the stinky taste which was very similar to the other man's ass she'd partaken in earlier.

"Keep sucking that ass-flavored cock," he grunted. "I'm gonna cum!"

Jets of hot thick liquid began coating Kelly tonsils, her mouth overfilling with cum. She started drinking it down as fast as she could, but was careful to save some in her mouth. When her violator was done fucking her face and withdrew his deflating dick, she smiled at all the men around her and spit the last remnants of his cum into one of her hands. She then reached behind her and stuck the hand into her ass crack, smearing the cum/saliva mixture all over, re-lubing herself for the next man who would rape her ass.

She could feel her asshole was still wide open, refusing to close. She stuck one, then two, then three fingers in there with ease.

"Sweet. Look at that thing," someone from behind her said.

"Damn, you can see right up there," another laughed.

Kelly felt someone's breath against her ear. "It looks like you got yourself a sweet little gaper back there, honey."

"How much shit do you think you can fit up there, babydoll?" It was the black guy's voice, and before she could answer, she felt his giant 11-inch cock plunge into the depths of her gaping asshole.

"Holy! Fucking! SHIT!" she screamed. This cock was so far up her ass it made the other one feel like it had been a finger.

"Listen, white trash, I'm not going to be easy on you," growled the black man. "With a gaping shit-hole like yours, you deserve no mercy." She heard the men surrounding her cheer him on.

He now started to ream the living shit out of her as if he were hell-bent on pummeling her insides until they turned to mush.

"Oh God," she murmured, "is this heaven or hell?"

"Fuck yeah, slave!" he yelled at her, drooling all over her back. "Can you feel my big cock reaching all the way up inside that taut little tummy of yours?!"

"Oh, fuck yes!" she moaned. "Fuck my little tummy! I can feel your cock stretching passed my belly button!"

She was drowning in ecstasy. Pain? Pleasure? It was all the same now.

"Your big, black cock..." she blubbered, "...it's gonna make me...CUM!"

"Hey, bitch," he rasped, still pumping the piss out of her, "you better not be enjoying this too much. No pleasure for your white ass today."

"Then make me hurt!" she screamed at him.

The men around her yelled their encouragement.

"Yeah, hurt her man!" "The cunt's asking for it!" "Fuck her UP, Willy!"

She felt hands reaching underneath her, squeezing her nipples, twisting them so hard they stung. Her eyes, which had been closed, sprung open from this new painful sensation. She saw a man's open hand on the side of her face before he smacked her left cheek, nice and hard.

"Oh God..." she cried.

"You like the pain, bitch?! We'll give you pain!"

And then she felt the whip come down hard across her back.

"AHHHHHHH!!!!!" she wailed, her voice bursting passed them and into the darkness.

"That's it, Tony! Whip this fucking animal! She fucking loves it."

Two men stepped up to the front of the table, jerking their cocks furiously. The one on the left shot his load first, plastering the side of Kelly's face. She stuck her tongue out to take two more thick jets of his spunk into her mouth before he finished jerking himself off.

"Keep that mouth open, whore!" shouted the other man and he blasted stream after stream of hot juice into the back of her throat. She quickly slurped down their bodily fluids and wanted more.

"C'mon! Coat me in your cum!" she begged all of them. "I wanna be drenched in it!"

"Don't worry, bitch. You'll be drowning in it. And after we all cum 3 or 4 times each, we're gonna take turns pissing on and INSIDE you!"

The whip fell hard onto her back one more time.

"FUUUUCCKKK!!!" she howled.

A man bent down and took advantage of her open mouth by spitting into it. She gulped it down instantly just as she had with the cum. "Tell us you like it, slut!" the man barked at her.

"Hurt me... hurt me... hurt me!" she began chanting. "I'm a piece of shit. HURT ME!"

The orgasm hit her with an unbelievable force. Her body began to spasm on the table. She was coming so hard, she could feel her eyes rolling back into her head. She felt her asshole tightening around the meat stuffed so far into her body she couldn't conceive how it was possible. She felt herself seizuring uncontrollably, losing consciousness.

"Oh yeah, whore," said the black man fucking her ass. "It looks like it's going to be death by chocolate for you." And that was the last thing she heard before she passed out.

............

When she finally came to, she found herself in the backseat of her car. She looked out the window and saw she was back in the mall parking lot, alone and completely naked. Luckily it was early Sunday morning and there was no one around. She quickly sat up and looked into the rearview mirror to see her face had been plastered with so much dried cum it looked like it had been coated in candle wax.

She felt a glorious aching in her asshole. Was something still stuck up there? She reached down to where she expected to feel her butt-hole still gaping at least 2-inches wide in diameter, but instead she felt something rubbery in her crack. A butt plug, she assumed.

She pulled it out slowly and it seemed to feel as if she were easing a light bulb out of her once tightest of holes.

"Oww...owwww," she whimpered as it expanded her anal ring to the max before popping out of her with one quick plop. As the butt plug fell to the floor, she felt a thick creamy river of goo begin to rush out of her...it was their cum...loads of it...now seeping into the upholstery of her backseat.

On the dashboard there was a VHS tape and a letter attached to it. She opened it and read:

"Dear Kelly,

You may have started out as a "dirty piece of shit" yesterday, but you truly graduated to the honor of being our "Dirty Little Fuck Toy". Sorry you had to pass out in the middle of all the fun. Anyway, we did tape the rest of it for you, so you can watch how we violated your unconscious body over and over again. You'll see we even decided to break one of our rules and we fucked your pussy even though it was Saturday (too bad you weren't awake to enjoy it, you dumb slut). We've never fucked a girl's shit-hole for so long & made it that loose that it made us want to fuck her pussy instead. But there's a first time for everything. Anyway, enjoy the tape. Maybe you can even watch it with your fiancé, Paul. This way he'll know why your holes don't feel as tight as they once did (and never will again).

Love,

The Best Fucks You Ever Had"

Kelly climbed into the front seat and started the car. She couldn't wait to get home and watch the tape. When she was done finger-fucking herself from watching it, she would write Dee Dee a thank-you note for the best wedding present a girl could ever receive.

DrMick
DrMick
274 Followers
12