Kelly Ann's Starring Role Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JRob
JRob
1,639 Followers

Closing my eyes I basked in the wonderment of Kelly Ann's sucking.

Another car came past, then another, and I was spooked. I moved Kelly Ann off my dick.

"This isn't working, there are too many cars coming past."

Disappointed, Kelly Ann asked if she could jerk me off. "Nobody would know. We'd just be too people sitting in the car after shopping."

"I have a better idea..."

I zipped up and got out of the car. Walking around, I opened her door.

"What?"

Walking with her to the stairwell, I went inside and kissed her. Kelly Ann was a great, great kisser. I played with her tits, then reached down and fondled her ass. Oh, it was a great feeling. After a bit I lifted her skirt and played with her panties...they were moist.

I took her hand and we walked up a half a floor. Directing her to wait, I walked up and looked out on the forth floor. Nobody was parked nearby. Excellent. Walking back to her, I turned her around and told her to hold the banister.

"What are you doing?"

"Trust me."

I lifted her skirt over her ass and then pulled her panties to the side. Taking out my cock, I rubbed it up and down against her ass. The feeling was great, but not as great as when I rubbed it up and down her ass cheeks while using my fingers to play with her snatch.

"Bend over more, Kelly Ann, and do it now," I commanded.

She did. That gave me easy access to her pussy, and in I popped deep to the balls. "Oh!" was all I heard from her as I began fucking that hot wet pussy.

I rocked back and forth inside her while listening for oncoming footsteps. Getting caught in the act by a security guard would not be a good thing.

The sensuous blow job had gotten me hot, but the intense pulsations from her pussy put me over the edge. "Oh this is good, fuck it Kelly Ann."

Sensing an eminent explosion, Kelly Ann begged me not to cum inside her. That was a request which met deaf ears as I thought of James B. Jackson and the fact that I was shooting my baby batter into her wet, sucking pussy.

"Oh yes, oh yes," was all I said as I shot my load deep inside her cunt.

For her part, Kelly Ann was peeved that I came inside her but not hysterical.

"You should have pulled out," said the girl.

I know I SHOULD have, but I didn't. Tough luck. It was a great fuck.

Two months later I got a call from her. After some small talk, she informed me that James used a rubber most of the time.

"Oh, does he now," I replied.

"Sometimes they break, those rubbers. I know, because I am pregnant. It happened, somehow. I'm eight weeks along.

I'm no math major, but that sounded like about 60 days...geez, what was I doing back then?

Take that, James B. Jackson.

JRob
JRob
1,639 Followers
12