Kelly At The Cashwrap

Story Info
Two co-workers enjoy a little oral stress relief.
918 words
3.93
42.7k
8
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barnaby
Barnaby
54 Followers

It had been a long day and Kelly stood at the cashwrap in the bookstore absentmindedly flipping through a copy of PEOPLE magazine. Deciding that Kelly needed a little playful stress relief, her co-worker Jon fell to his knees just out of her view and crawled silently along the floor until he was behind her. He carefully lifted her long, flowing skirt and scooted up under it. “Whoa!” she said twitching awkwardly as if someone had goosed her.

Jon wasted no time in pulling her red silky lace thong panties down her smooth legs to her ankles. Kelly obviously realized now what was happening but never protested. Jon admired her damp, clean-shaven slit in the less than stellar dimness within the skirt and ran a finger along its edges. He slipped the finger in his mouth for a tangy taste of Kelly and then spread her lips apart and inserted his digit. She spread her legs a bit more as she felt herself getting wetter and wetter down there by the second.

It was hard to hear from under her clothes but Jon heard something and Kelly suddenly stopped bouncing from one foot to the other. He pushed his finger in and out of her wetness and was surprised to be rewarded with a rap on the top of his head through the skirt.

He heard nervous laughter and a “Hiiiii, there! How are you today” Apparently, Kelly had a customer. After only a moment, Jon decided that this news meant nothing to him and he resumed his explorations of her girlish charms. The aroma was intoxicating, like a musky honey barbecue sauce. He stuck his face directly into her twat and ran his tongue around her bulging lips in quick circles.

The man at the desk had obviously asked some sort of simple question and Kelly had been able to point him in the right direction without leaving her spot. She spread her legs more to accommodate her fellow employee’s invading tongue. Jon thought he heard her sigh. He knew she was appreciating his attentions because her juices were getting more plentiful and more pungent. He adjusted himself on the floor and grabbed her right ass cheek with one hand while the other found her clit. He knew enough to be gentle with the little nub at first, concentrating more on the now squishy in and out action. He pulled her labia out and began sucking her flavors off of them.

In the meantime, he began running the fingers of his other hand up and down the crack of Kelly’s ass, teasing the nerve endings of her butt hole before finally slipping a pussy-lubed finger inside up to the second knuckle. Again, Kelly jumped but this time, she was wiggling and her legs were shaking. “Ohhhhhh…”, she sighed, as quietly as possible. Her head was pulled back and her eyes were closed. Her hands clutched tightly to the edges of the cashwrap while goosebumps began to form on her arms and legs.

“Ahem.” The old man she had helped before was back and ready to be rung up.

“Oh!” she said. “I am SO sorry!”

Again, she rapped Jon’s head through her skirt, harder this time. Again, he ignored her. She tried to pull her legs together to get him to stop but he wouldn’t let her. Instead, he drove his finger in and out of her juiced up rectum and his tongue began dancing around with her clit. He would place his whole lips around it and then pull them off slowly with a “pop,” immediately giving it a tongue bath after each attempt. With wobbly, goosebumped legs squeezing in on his head, now, he could tell it was time to go for the kill.

“Will…uhhh…will that …be-Ohh!-I mean, all. Will that be all, sir?”

“I believe that’ll…”

“OHH!!! Sorry. I am SO sorry.”

“Young lady, are you all right?”

“Huh? Who me? Oh, yes. I’m fine. Oh, yesssss…..Ungh! Let me ring you up.”

Jon’s face was soaked with her musky juices but he would not let up. He loved her thick, sweet taste and right at this moment it was all his.

“That’ll be $17.99….ungh! sir. ‘ It was hard for her to stand, now, let alone keep her composure in the middle of the sale but she was making a valiant effort. All things come to an end, however, and, just as she was counting back the change from the older gentleman’s twenty, Jon nipped ever so lightly at her clit with his teeth and she went over the edge. “Ohhhh…no, oh, no, oh no! God, yes! Oh, my God! Unnnnngh! Yessss, Oh, honey, oh, baby, oh, yesssssss.” Her knees gave out and she collapsed about halfway to the floor, being stopped only by Jon’s continued presence beneath her dress.

She slowly pulled herself to her feet, flushed and sweating. “Ohhh, my!” She giggled in embarrassment and handed the customer his purchase. “Well, thanks for coming, sir.”

“Oh, no. My dear.” He said with a knowing wink. “Thank YOU for coming. It’s good to see a store where people know how to have fun at work. I think I’m going to go home and, uh…kiss my wife. Good night and, thanks again. “

Kelly had never been so embarrassed in her entire life. She rapped Jon on the head yet again under her skirt. This time, though, he pulled himself out from under and both of them collapsed to the floor laughing.

END

Barnaby
Barnaby
54 Followers