Kelly Attends A Meeting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She closed her eyes and began to feel the rise of her orgasm when she felt something on her cheek. She opened her eyes and saw Will's very hard cock in front of her. She quickly grabbed his cock and put it in her mouth. She had never had two men at a time, and the feeling was so intense her orgasm rose quickly. She came again as Alex's huge cock was buried in her hungry pussy, and Will's cock was deep in her mouth. As she rode out her orgasm, she could feel Alex tense up. He started to pump into her deeper and harder. Will moved away to give Alex room to fuck her hard.

"Are you ready? Are you ready for me to cum?" Screamed Alex.

"Fuck me!! Fuck me!!!" said Kelly as her orgasm continued.

"AAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!" Screamed Alex as he let loose a stream of his hot cum deep inside her. She could feel the warmth of it deep inside her pussy. Alex continued to pump his cock into her pussy until he was fully spent. Will was now ready to cum and moved back in front of Kelly as she once again took his cock into her mouth and sucked hard as he soon exploded in her mouth. She tried to keep up with the flow of cum, but some of it dripped out of her mouth and fell to the floor.

The three of them collapsed onto the floor next to the couch. Kelly was in the middle with Alex and Will on each side. Will rested his head on her breast as Will rested his head on her legs. She ran her fingers thru their hair as they stayed there collecting their breath.

"That was incredible." Said Alex as he gave her nipple a kiss and squeezed her other breast.

"Best conference I have ever attended!" Said Will as he ran his hand up and down her leg.

Kelly smiled as she enjoyed the feeling of both mens' touch. She knew that things had gone too far. She knew that she probably should not have done it, but was right now so satisfied, she could help but feel good about it. Time for guilt later.

Alex stood and offered his hand to help Kelly up. As she stood, Will moved to be seated on the couch. Kelly gave Alex a big hug then turned and bent down to give Will a big hug also. Alex helped her find her clothes as Will went to the bathroom to warm the shower.

"I guess I really should get back to my room. I have to be at a meeting at 10am." Said Kelly as she gathered up the rest of her clothes. She glanced over to the clock next to the tv. It said it was 3:40am.

"Will is getting the shower ready. I am sure you could use it before you hit the sheets for the night." Said Alex as he found his boxer shorts and slipped them on. "You could always stay here. We have to be at the conference center before 8am to help set up."

"Thanks, but I couldn't. I have to be in my room when my.........well.........when my husband calls in the morning before he goes to work." Kelly said as she felt a sudden wave of guilt.

Alex nodded his head as he pulled her to him as he gave her another hug. "I hope you don't feel bad for what just happened." He said.

She thought for a moment and decided that she indeed didn't feel bad. Not now. It was exactly what she had needed. "No. I'm ok. But I do need to get back to my room."

Will re-entered the room with one of the over sized plush robes that the hotel offered. "You have the luckiest husband in the world." He stated as he handed her the robe. "To be able to be with you every day must be amazing!" He said as he eyed her nearly naked body up.

"Thank you. You know, I am the lucky one." Said Kelly as she finished getting dressed and closed the warm robe around herself as she headed for the door, pausing to look back on both of them. "Lucky to have a great husband, and to have met you!"

She opened the door and stepped out into the hallway. Both Alex and Will followed her out into the deserted hallway. As she waited for the elevator, she looked back at them standing there in their underwear looking at her and said with a wicked smile and a wink, "See ya at the bar later." and stepped into the waiting elevator just as the door shut and returned to her room.

12