Kelly Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whom," I corrected.

"What?" she asked.

"Never mind. Let's see if I can get us home safely after a statement like that."

She moved over to the center of the bench seat, and fastened her seatbelt carefully. "Drive slowly. My Number 9 Pokket is sitting pretty heavy," she said. And she burped! "Sorry!" she said, embarrassed.

I let out a belch in return. "The one thing you'll never be better at than me is belching."

"Oh, really?" she said, "I take that as a challenge!"

All the way home, she practiced. I coached her on belch breath control and pitch control. And then I couldn't help laughing at the sight of the woman of my dreams letting out belch after belch. She laughed with me, and the world was bright, even though the sun had set.

At home, she led me to the chair again. "Sit," she commanded. I did, and she sat on my lap with her back to me, snuggling her wonderful butt into my crotch. "I have to let food settle for a few minutes." She leaned back and raised her hand over her head to the back of my neck. "Snuggle with me here."

I put one hand on her exposed tummy, and just let it sit there. "You have the best tummy in the world."

"Thank you, sir. Do you mean it?"

"I can't say that I have a lot of experience feeling tummies, but I have looked at many, and after all those tummies, yours is declared the winner." My other arm cradled her side, and gently held her thigh.

"Thank you sir, it is a privilege to have my tummy on your tummy," she laughed.

"May I kiss your neck, Kelly?"

"Please."

I moved her hair aside and started kissing her neck. She purred and leaned into my lips. I kissed under her jaw line, down her neck, her shoulder blades, every part I could reach. She was smiling, her eyes shut. She put her hands on my hand on her tummy. We spent a long time as I just kept on kissing her neck, she just taking it in.

"Mmmm. Do you mind that I'm just taking and not giving?" she asked.

"No, Kelly, I want to be able to give to you without you thinking I need anything back."

"Oh, believe me, sir knight, I plan on reciprocity," she said challengingly, then she just settled back, "But maybe not right now."

"That's fine," I said, "Because kissing you like this makes me very happy."

I kissed her some more. Then, she took my wrist of the hand on her thigh, and raised my hand to her breast. I gently cupped it, and felt her nipple harden. She had worn no bra.

"Ummm, that feels good," she purred.

I worked my hand under her tank top and felt her naked breast under me. I rolled her nipple between my thumb and index finger and she rubbed her ass back against me. She had a sharp intake of breath.

"Oh, that's good," she breathed. I caressed her for a long time. I'm sure she could feel my erection pressing against her ass. I sure know that I could feel her ass against my hard-on.

Then, she took my hand on her belly and moved it down to the top of her low-slung jeans. It was an easy thing to slide my hand down them. She wore no panties. I felt a little strip of pubic hair. She arched just a little, and my hand rounded her mons and I was cupping her pussy. I could feel her lips. They were very wet.

"Oh!" she cried, "I've never let anyone feel me there!"

"Should I stop?"

"Don't you dare!" She unsnapped her jeans and dropped the zipper. My hand could move lower, my fingers at her entrance. I began to gently caress her pussy lips.

"Press harder!" she breathed.

I did, pressing just a little harder, rubbing a little more urgently. My other hand pinched her nipple. My thumb found her nub, and I gently circled it. Suddenly, she arched her back and moaned, covering my hands with hers, pulling my hands tighter to her pussy and breast. After her climax, she relaxed and settled back down on my lap.

"That was incredible," she said, turning her face to look at mine. "And we've barely started!"

I smiled, and kissed her neck. She let go of my hands and wiggled out of her jeans, then, leaning forward, she pulled off her tank top. My dream woman now sat on me nude.

"I'm not going to be the only one naked in this house!" she said, turning over to straddle me again.

The perfect body, inches away, completely naked! She pulled my T-shirt over my head, unsnapped and unzipped my jeans. Then, wiggling backwards, she pulled them down. I obliged by arching up so that she could get them off my ass. Once they were at my knees, she put her arms behind her (making those beautiful little breasts stick out), and worked them down my calves.

"The rest is up to you," She said, "I have more important things to attend to." She was staring at the huge bulge in my briefs, with the engorged head of my cock peeking out above. I'm a little embarrassed to admit that I own a 9" cock when fully erect. It has been the subject of laughter in the locker room showers.

Kelly looked at it. "It's huge! May I touch it?" she asked.

"Please."

She gently put her hand on the cotton, feeling the length and shape of it. She moved her hand and felt my balls, ever so gently. Then, she moved her hand up and lightly touched my glans. I moaned.

"Oooh," she cooed, "You're in tough shape."

"I feel like this erection has been there for the four years I've been watching you."

"Have you felt this way about me for four years?" she asked, amazed.

"Do you have any idea how many times I've fantasized about sex with you?" I said.

"Were you masturbating?" she giggled.

"Not every time, but not for lack of wanting to," I said.

"You mean you beat off thinking about me?" She asked, now completely amused.

"I promised to be truthful: yes, many many times," I said.

"Well, time to change that. Now you can have real sex with the real thing!" With that, she leaned forward and kissed me. It was a nice, long kiss. But then I grabbed her shoulders and pushed her away so I could look at her. She looked startled.

"Kelly, I won't have sex with you. That's not what I want."

Tears brimmed. "What do you want? I thought you wanted sex with me?" Tears streamed.

I wiped the tears with my thumbs and looked at her deeply. "Not sex, Kelly. I want to make love to you. I want to give myself to you fully, and completely. I don't want our outsides to have sex, I want our hearts to make love. Do you understand the difference?"

Now the tears really came. "Oh, yes, yes I do understand. I've fallen for you, too, you know. You sweet man."

She turned around and snuggled her ass into my belly, burying my long, stiff cock between her ass cheeks. She pulled my hands back to her breast and pussy, and I resumed my caresses. She moaned and wriggled. I gently inserted a finger into her, she pressed against my hand to move me in deeper. I added a second finger, and began moving them in and out in a slow, gentle rhythm. She picked up the rhythm and gently moved her hips in response. She arched up enough to grab my cock and bring it forward, so that it rode along her pussy. I moved my hand away and looked down. I could see my head sticking out in front of her. I could feel her wet lips along the top of my shaft. She moved back and forward along my length, letting out a little mewling sound with every stroke. I couldn't believe how good it felt.

"Good thing I have raging hormones," she said.

"Why?"

"My first time and there's nothing to break, I took care of that long ago myself." She giggled. "But you're so big, I don't know how I'll get you in!"

"Take it slow, or you don't have to do it at all," I said, "this feels pretty good to me as it is."

She had not lost a stroke during that exchange, still rubbing me with her pussy lips. Then, she moved a little farther forward on a stroke, pressed her fingers against the bottom of my cock, and I slipped inside on the backward stroke, entering her three or four inches. She was so wet and tight, and it was wonderful to feel myself penetrating her hot pussy.

"Oh my God!" cried Kelly, "That's incredible!"

She slid forward, and then slid back farther. More of my cock disappeared into her. Forward, and back, forward and back, and then she was completely impaled; my entire length inside her. I could feel her wet pussy walls along my entire length. Tears streamed down her cheeks. She sobbed.

"What's wrong!?" I asked, scared that I'd hurt her.

"You jerk! I never thought my first time would be like this. I never thought it would be with someone I loved. I never thought it would feel this beautiful! Oh! I'm completely filled up! It's luscious!" Her rocking became more intense. I rocked in return, but frankly, she had me pinned and there was little I needed to do. I put my arms around her and cupped her breasts. She ground her ass back into my belly to fill herself up with my cock. We rocked and I pinched her nipples. She gasped, and her breathing came harder and more ragged.

"Kelly, we're unprotected!" I said, wondering what I was supposed to do.

"I'm on the pill for cramps and irregular periods," she said, "So no worries, mate."

"Mate seems to be the operative word," I said.

She laughed and ground my cock even deeper inside of her. "Cum with me!" She breathed.

"But I want it to last!"

"Not this time. I need to cum and I want you to cum with me!"

"I'm so close. Just tell me when!"

"Now! Now! Fill me up now! I love you!"

With that, she arched, and I arched with her, spewing load after load of my cum deep inside her womb. We cried out together and bucked like crazy. Now I was pumping my cock in and out while she arched above me. It was a full-body orgasm. It was nature, and it was emotion. I gave her every bit of my love, becoming one with her body and her soul. My cock kept spasming and spasming. My hands cupped her breasts, hers cupped her pussy and fingers touched the base of my cock. We finally relaxed and slumped into the chair. We were breathless.

"That was incredible," I said softly.

"Yes, it was," she replied, ever so softly. The tears still came.

"Did you mean what you said?" I asked.

"About what?" she asked in turn.

"About loving me," I said.

"Yes," she said simply, "I know we've only just gotten to know each other, and we have moved awfully fast. But it just seems so right to me."

"Please don't lie to me. Please don't say things you don't mean!"

"What's wrong?" she asked, alarmed at my urgency.

"It's really hard for me to trust, and it's really hard for me to open up. My family's kind of a mess, and that makes it hard for me to be close to anyone. But I'm trying with you Kelly, I'm trying so hard. And, Kelly, please don't call me a jerk. I don't want to be like the other guys.

There was a long pause. "Ah," she said, in realization, "You're taking a risk."

"A huge risk, especially the way I'm finding that I feel about you."

"I'm holding your heart, aren't I?" she asked softly.

"Yes."

"I won't drop it. I won't hurt it. I'll try to care for it as sweetly as I hope you'll care for mine. "

"Same here. See, Kelly, I love you, too."

"I've been waiting for someone who'd this I was more than just a piece of ass. Who would try to get to know me and like me for who I am. I'm not interested in just sex. That's why all those other guys were jerks. But now that I've made love with someone I care about, I love it. I love how it feels, I love how I feel, and I love trying to make you feel the way I do. I like taking, but I love giving to you. I'm giving you my heart when I give you my body, and the more of my body you take, the more of my heart will come with it. Justin, I never, ever thought I'd find myself here like this after one day with somebody, but it feels right, I love it, and I love you." She snuggled into me.

Tears streamed down her cheeks and there we were, in a chair, my still-hard cock buried deep inside the woman I was falling in love with. We did what any teenagers would do. We dozed off.

It was late when we awoke. "I have to go!" I exclaimed.

"Can't you stay just a little while?" Kelly asked sweetly. And how could I refuse? There was a beautiful woman sitting on top of me naked. She stood up and turned to me, taking my hand.

"Come to my bed."

We went up to her room. It was wildly feminine, with stuffed animals, pink, and lace everywhere. I felt out of place. A brass double bed with lots of pillows.

Kelly lay on her back, and spread her legs. "Come to me," she whispered.

Wasting no time, I crawled into position between her knees, my cock, fully hard, at her entrance. Her hand took me and placed my head between her pussy lips. "Come inside me," she whispered in my ear.

I moved forward and sank my cock into her deeply, going in all the way with one long, slow stroke. I was buried to the hilt. I lay upon her and felt all the contours of her body against me. She wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Get up a little on your elbows and knees," she said. I moved to rise up a little. When I did, she started to move, spreading her legs wider so that the only parts of our bodies touching were our genitals. She rocked and rocked, stroking my cock with her pussy walls, in and out, in and out. She was doing all the work. "This is what I mean when I say that I want to give to you," she said. I couldn't believe how good it felt. I couldn't believe that she was doing this.

"That's so good!" she exclaimed, and her rhythm increased. Now she was rocking with a reckless abandon, fucking our mutual lights out. Her breath became ragged. She reached up and kissed me, hard, her tongue penetrating deep into my mouth. She kept kissing me, and started moaning, thrusting against me even harder. But she didn't stop kissing. Lips mashed, tongues tied.

Then she let loose of my lips, spread her arms on the bed and arched her back, screaming and thrashing her head from side to side. That was all I could take, and I pumped more of my seed into her, trying to jam my prick as far into her as I could to spurt. It was another full-body explosion. More than just hormones.

After a while, we settled a bit. "That was even better than before!" she said, still breathless.

"You did all the work!" I responded.

"I told you there would be reciprocity!" she smiled.

"Oh, you mean for this?" I said as I began kissing her neck.

"Umm, yes," she cooed.

I kept on kissing her. I had nothing better that I could imagine doing at that time. She wrapped her legs around my back, my cock still deep inside and hard, and just lay there, taking my kisses, holding me close with legs and arms, and smiling. I didn't want to stop. I couldn't stop. Her taste was so wonderful.

Finally, I looked at the clock. "I should go."

"No, please, don't leave me alone," she pleaded, "to have found something so wonderful and have it end so quickly, it's not fair."

The really good thing about being 18 is that recovery time is almost nonexistent. I felt myself getting hard, still inside her. She felt it too, and started moving ever so slightly. "See?" she smiled, "I knew I could convince him, if not you."

"I think you like him more than me!" I ventured.

She stopped moving and looked at me with a flash of anger. "No! Never! I am learning that I love him and what you do to me with him. But I love you! The inside you. The romantic, sweet man."

"Thank you. I needed to hear that."

"It's true," she said affirmatively. But then she paused. "But while I have both of you where I want you, we might as well make the best of it!" With that, she started to move again, ever so gently.

"Men's choice this time!" I said.

"How do you want me?" she breathed.

"On your knees before me, wench!" I cried in mock anger.

"Oh yes, brave knight!" she said meekly.

I pulled out, and she turned over to kneel in front of me on the bed. I had the perfect view of the perfect ass. It then narrowed to her waist, and there was the whole expanse of her smooth back. I drank in the view. I moved behind her, on my knees. She spread her legs enough for me to get between them. I wondered about our difference in height. It turned out not to matter very much.

"You're so beautiful!"

"Stop talking!"

"Yes, ma'm!"

I took my member and placed it against her opening. I moved forward and buried myself to the hilt one more time. I pulled back until only my head was inside her. Then I sank in all the way again. I began a slow tempo of pumping in and out of her wonderful cunt. I couldn't believe how great it felt from behind. Different, but the same, a wholly different excitement.

"I think you have to fuck me hard," she said.

"Now, now, what naughty language is that?" I remonstrated.

"Just fuck me hard! OK! OK! I need to have you love me hard!"

"Whatever pleases my lady."

"It would please me very much!"

With that, I began ramming her in earnest, grabbing her hips and moving her back to impale her on my huge cock as I rammed forward to put it as deep inside her as I possibly could on each stroke. I pumped and pumped. It was animalistic. It was hard-core fucking. She moaned and screamed and I moaned and grunted. We went on for what seemed like hours, me pumping away into her from behind. Looking down to see my cock sliding in and out near the ass of my dreams, into the pussy of all my fantasies, making fierce love with the woman I loved.

"Wait! Wait!" she said.

"What?" I asked, stopping to catch my breath.

"Please finish on top of me?" she pleaded.

"Whatever pleases my lady."

We disengaged and she turned over onto her back, spreading her legs wide to receive me. The sight of such a beautiful woman opening herself totally to me is one I will never forget, as it touched me to the core. This time, tears streaked down my cheeks.

"What's wrong?" she said, suddenly concerned.

"What's wrong? The woman I love, the most beautiful woman on the planet inside and out, is underneath me with her legs spread wide, waiting for me to make love to her, which I have already done two and a half times today. I have fallen so much in love I can hardly breathe. The pain in my stomach, the ache, just wanting to be near you, be with you, is something I know I'll always feel. And you ask what's wrong?"

With that, I plunged inside her and laughed and cried. She wrapped arms and legs around me and laughed, too, tears streaming down her cheeks, and together we rocked and rocked as we made love again (or was it still?). We locked lips and tongues and kissed while we rocked. Our breathing getting more ragged as we got more and more excited, our parts rubbing together, our bodies pressing, her poking my chest with erect nipples, my holding my chest just so above her so that the tips of her nipples would rub against me, further exciting them. I pushed up on my arms and looked down. Beneath me, the perfect body moved in graceful unison to my thrusts. I looked down further and watched my cock sink in and out of her pussy, her juices glistening on my shaft.

Our movements weren't frantic now. They were slower, fuller, and more purposeful. This was lovemaking. I would pull out all the way momentarily, and then thrust back in to the hilt. She would moan and thrust against me as I penetrated. Out and in, out and in. Then, it was time. I could feel another load of sperm boiling in my balls.

"I'm going to cum!" I said.

"Yes, yes, me too! Cum with me!" she cried.

It took a while, because I wanted to savor every millimeter's travel of my sperm up my cock. I continued to pump away, almost chanting "I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum!" The tempo of my chant increasing with the tempo of my thrusting as I came closer to the boiling point.

"Here it comes!" I yelled at last.

"Yes, now!" she cried.

Once again, we merged in mutual orgasm. I buried myself in her and unleashed my seed once again. She groaned and grabbed my ass, pulling me even deeper as she received my gift. Our lips pressed in a deep kiss as I emptied myself, hugging her close with arms around her shoulders.