Kelly Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Balrog
Balrog
143 Followers

"No, she didn't really!"

"Yes, she really did!" said Kelly, starting to laugh.

"Did you tell her you'd already figured that out?" I asked.

"Are you kidding?"

"Did you tell her that it's easier from higher up to climb up my body, lower yourself on me, and make love to me?" I asked.

"Oh, yes, Justin," she replied mockingly, "I told her how I wrapped my legs around you, sank on your big cock, and rocked you until you filled me with your cum."

"I bet you didn't."

"I bet I didn't either. But in a way I wanted to, because it was so delicious."

"I know what you mean. "

"We're wasting time. Kiss me." I did, a sweet, gentle kiss. Just one, and we continued walking. "I'd be happy to give them a show," I said.

"Hmm. Feeling uncomfortable?"

"It's tough to concentrate on homework when I'm as hard as I was."

Kelly giggled, "I noticed."

"You were looking?" I said, surprised.

"I look at your crotch a lot, sir knight. It contains an object of my love."

"I wish you could love it." I said wistfully.

"An advantage of growing up in this neighborhood is that I know all the shortcuts. Come with me." She took my hand and led me through several yards. We arrived at the back of a garage. It was secluded. "This is our garage," Kelly said as she backed me up against the garage wall, "No one can see us here."

"But there's no step for you," I said, looking around.

"Don't need one for what I had in mind." She dropped to her knees and unzipped my pants. In a moment, they were at my knees and she hungrily sucked my cock. I looked down to see her head bobbing as she stroked me with her lips. She came off with a pop, and began licking the shaft along its entire length, looking up at me to see my reaction. I leaned back against the garage wall.

"Kelly, that's so good!" I panted.

"Not done yet," and she resumed sucking me, taking my cock ever deeper into her mouth. Then, her nose touched my pubic hair, and once again she had taken all of my hard inches. She slowly raised off, and then slowly went down. She slowly raised off and came up for air for a minute.

"I'm remembering when you made love to me sooo slowly. I want to do that to you with my mouth." She resumed, taking me all the way with agonizing slowness.

I remembered that time, when her body seemed to melt into mine, and every inch of us touched each other. How I'd refused the urge to quicken, and finally had held out, slowly sinking in one last time to explode inside her, she arching in orgasm.

Well, that was enough fantasy for me. She went down, swallowing me, and without warning I exploded in her throat. She gagged less than the last time, and managed to hold every drop. She backed off and worked hard sucking just my head as I continued to spurt gobs, stroking my shaft with her hand.

"Oh, Kelly, that was so good!" I said, weak in the knees.

"I'm glad you liked it. I'm so happy I could do that for you," she said, as she dragged my pants back up my legs. "We should probably get home. We've been gone a while."

"I think I can walk," I joked. "Do we just appear in the back yard?"

"We probably could, but I won't chance it. There's a short way around front."

We walked and giggled. Back at her house, I gathered my books. I thanked her parents for dinner. Kelly walked me outside. At my bike, we faced each other.

"Is Mom watching?" I asked.

"Probably. Why?"

I sank to my knees, and face-to-face, I put my free arm around her neck and planted a big, wet kiss on her lips.

"Justin, I can't believe you're doing this!" she laughed.

"Mom wants my shoes under her bed. Too bad, Mom, you only get to watch!"

"She'll be OK with this," Kelly said mostly to reassure herself. "Especially when I tell her it was for her consumption."

"You mean you didn't like it?" I said with a hurt tone.

"I prefer not to be slobbered," she said, wiping her mouth with her arm.

"It was part of the sound effects," I replied. "I thought a big smack was important."

We laughed and hugged. "Thank you for a nice evening." I said.

"I'm glad you could come," she said with a sly smile.

"Me, too. See you tomorrow."

The next day at school was just as awful. My distraction was complete. I made up for it by seeking Kelly out after every class. I would come up to her and whisper "I love you" in her ear. Homework load was a killer, so we agreed that seeing each other that night would be impossible.

About eight, though, our phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Ice cream."

"Kelly?"

"Now." There was a sharp edge in her voice.

"I'll be there in fifteen minutes."

She was waiting in the driveway when I arrived. I jumped out to open her door, but she beat me to it. I backed out and we drove away.

"Skip the ice cream," she said curtly, "Go straight to the pond."

"Yes, m'am," I answered respectfully, "Kelly, what's wrong?" She was silent. No matter what I said, she was silent. She didn't move over next to me, she wouldn't even look at me. We parked in our spot overlooking the pond.

As soon as we were parked, Kelly undid her seatbelt, and stripped off her sweatshirt and jeans. No underwear. She was completely naked beside me.

"You have until I count to ten to get your clothes off and get over here."

"What?"

"Just do it! Don't waste time!"

I obliged, and moved over, sitting in the middle of the bench seat. She actually counted out loud! As soon as I moved over, Kelly turned, straddled me, and dropped herself on my cock, sinking up to the hilt. She kissed me passionately, and ground my cock into her pussy. She did that melting thing, where she made every inch of her body press into mine. She moaned and gasped as she rode me - short strokes to keep pressed against me. For my part, I held her tight and kissed back, wondering why she felt so urgent, why she was so eager to make love. We loved away, our skin touching all along our chests and bellies. What was wrong? I thought. What had brought this on? Why did I sense such urgency? Why had she seemed so distracted and upset from the moment she had called? I had no answers. Her kisses were deep as her tongue probed my mouth with passion even Kelly had not shown before. She rocked and rocked as I filled her with my hardness.

And then, I felt an incredible sense of warmth and love. I knew that I had to give to Kelly now. I had to show her just how much I loved her. I had to be the giver. In some sense, she was taking because she had to. I didn't know why, but it didn't matter. I could feel her nipples against my chest. I would have loved to kiss them, but she wouldn't let go, and clung to me closely. Her breathing quickened, and I could tell she was building towards a strong orgasm. I tried to focus my entire being on feeling our touching skin, on feeling myself inside her. I didn't want to just give her my cum, I wanted her to receive every last bit of myself. I made love to her with a strength of heart that didn't translate into frantic movement, but rather to an intensity of making what we were doing love. She rode me ever more urgently, moaning louder in rhythm of our stroking. It built and built within her, I could feel her body tightening as she approached climax.

Then, she did it to me again, and in my own intensity I was ready for it. She broke our kiss and tongued my ear, breathing hot wet breath and French kissing it. It worked. I came hard inside her as she, too, came, gripping me even tighter and clamping me with her pussy muscles. I thought the hardness would be squeezed out of me, and her muscles contracted in a frantic rhythm, milking every last drop. It seemed I felt my cock expand and grow as it spasmed its essence deep inside my beautiful lady. It went on forever, as if I were having multiple orgasms with her. I couldn't stop ejaculating. Finally, spent, we clung to each other. We were silent for a long time. Then, I felt warm tears on my cheek. She was crying.

"What's wrong?" I asked, the concern I'd felt since the phone call now surfacing.

"I needed you so badly," she sobbed, "I wanted to make love to you so much."

"Any special reason why? Not that I'm complaining. But I was so worried by the way you were acting."

"You sweet man! You came to me every period today to whisper that you loved me! Every time you did, I could barely walk, I was so weak in the knees. Everybody knew something was wrong, but I wouldn't tell them. I could feel myself blushing."

"Was I wrong to do that?" I asked, a little confused.

"Not at all!" she said, smiling through tears, "It was another of those wonderfully romantic things that you do that makes me so incredibly happy!" And she sobbed again.

"So should I interpret these as happy tears?" I asked, starting to feel relieved.

"Yes, my deepest love, and there's more," she snuffed. I had Kleenex in the glove compartment. I took them out and handed them to her. She blew her nose.

"I had to tell someone about how I felt. So, Mom and I had a Mother-Daughter Chat."

"You're kidding. What did you say?"

"I told her about you. How you're fun, and nice, and romantic. And then I told her that I was falling in love with you, and that you felt the same way about me. I told her about the beach."

"The beach! What did she say?"

"Wait, there's more. I told her we made love."

"WHAT!"

"I told her we made love at the beach."

"Kelly, what did you say?"

"I told her about you brushing my hair for an hour. I said that having you do that was the most wonderful thing anyone had ever done for me."

"Yes? And?"

"And I told her that I asked you to take my virginity." Kelly said.

"What did she say?"

"She asked if we had sex. I said no."

"Huh? You said no?"

"I told her that you said that you wouldn't have sex with me, but that you'd only make love to me. I told her that you insisted that I recognize the difference."

"What did she say?"

"She was blown away. She was impressed with you, young man."

"Then what?"

"I told her that I practically raped you!"

"No!"

"Yes! She asked me if I enjoyed it."

"Did you?"

"Silly question! I said it was even more wonderful than brushing my hair. I told her I loved it."

"What did she say?"

"She cried. She hugged me and told me to be careful. But she told me that she understood." Kelly smiled. Then she giggled.

"What?" I asked.

"She asked me how big you were," Kelly kept giggling.

"Oh, God!"

"I told her the truth. I said you were huge."

"You didn't!"

"I did!"

"What did she say?"

"She asked me if they should go away again this weekend. I said yes, of course. I think I made her horny and she's going to take Dad somewhere screw his lights out all weekend. She said that for you to do that beach thing so early after we started dating showed an incredible romantic streak, and that you were a keeper, and that she'd help. Mom's something."

"Am I long enough to be a keeper?" I asked with mock innocence. She wiggled and moved on my still-hardness inside her.

"I think so. It sure feels like it to me. When we get home, I'll measure to see if you're longer than the legal minimum."

"Are you going to string me up, or am I catch-and-release?"

"You're a catch, and don't ever expect me to let you go."

"I don't ever want to be let go." And with that, I had to kiss her. "Kelly, I keep thinking that I could never love you more than I do this instant, and then the instant passes and I love you even more!"

"Justin, don't ever stop." She was really crying now. I handed her a new Kleenex.

I have fallen completely and totally in love with this fictional woman, having drafted these four parts in as many days. Feedback is always appreciated. There is one more part before we let this lady and her knight ride off into the sunset.

Balrog
Balrog
143 Followers
12