Kelly Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can't we forget it?" she pleaded, "With my parents gone for the night again, I was so looking forward to spending time with you."

"I don't know, Kelly. I just don't know. This is pretty serious."

"No, Justin! Please! Stay with me! I have dinner planned! I want to be with you! Don't leave me!"

"Amanda says I'm welcome back if I leave you," I said.

"NO! NO! I want you so much!" She was really crying now.

I paused and tried to think. I tried to feel, and know my feelings. What was best? What should I do? What should I say? It came to me. The answer was really very clear, and had been, if I could only see it. I saw it now. I knew what had to be done. In the end, I knew how I felt, and I had to act on it. "Kelly, I can't let this go unpunished. You have to learn a lesson from this."

She looked at me, a little fearfully, through her tears. "Punished?"

"Yes, Kelly, punished."

She wore a silk scarf as a belt over a long white shirt, and another knotted around her neck, which happened to look incredibly sexy. But I had other ideas on my mind. A plan took shape. "Come with me." I took her by the hand and led her upstairs to her bedroom. There, I took of the scarf from around her neck, and the other from around her waist. I moved closer and unbuttoned the shirt. I took it off. She was looking at me quizzically.

"Take of your panties," I said stonily. She did, and stood before me naked. "Get on the bed."

She lay on the bed, looking at me. I took one scarf, and grabbing her hand roughly, tied it to one of the brass bedposts. I did the same with the other scarf. She was spread-eagled on the bed, her hands tightly tied. Her naked body splayed before me. She looked a little scared.

"Justin, what are you going to do?" she asked.

"Last time, I said I'd only stop if you begged for mercy. This time I won't be so kind." With that, I moved to one of her hands and kissed it. I sucked each finger. Slowly, I started to work my way down her arm, kissing and softly licking her skin. I stopped and burrowed my face into the inside of her elbow. I kissed her bicep and moved closer to her shoulder. I pressed my nose into her armpit and inhaled her smell. I kissed. I licked. She made soft moaning sounds. I kissed her shoulder. I kissed her neck. She tried to turn her face to kiss me but I moved out of the way and she couldn't reach. I kissed her jaw line. I touched her only with my lips.

I got off the bed. She watched me as I pulled my shirt over my head. She could see that my erection put a huge bulge in my gym shorts. I pulled them down, slowly, giving her a show as I looked her steadily in the eye. She was looking at my crotch. Then, I pulled down my briefs. My erection sprang out at full attention. Off went my socks and shoes and I was naked before her. She stared at my body, and writhed a little against the scarves that bound her hands.

I knelt beside her on the bed, and leaned down to kiss her collarbones. Then I leapt over her to kneel on the other side, and slowly kissed up the other side of her neck, her jaw line, her shoulder. I worked my way with my lips down her arm, pausing at her armpit, her elbow, finally, slowly, excruciatingly slowly, getting to her tied hand. I kissed each finger.

She was breathing heavily. "Too bad for you," I said, "I've only just started!"

I took my hands and cradled her face, and slowly moved them down the sides of her neck. I felt her shoulders, crossed over her upraised arms, and put my hands under her shoulder blades, kneeling by her side, my erection pointing towards her face. My hands came to the top of her chest, my fingers on her collarbones. Then slowly, ever so slowly, my hands moved down to the tops of her breasts, from where they first emerged in delightful curve from her upper chest. She arched her back, wanting me to take her nipples, but I wouldn't do that yet. My schedule, not hers. Slowly, with firm pressure I moved my hands down her breasts until I cupped them both, her now firmly erect nipples between my thumbs and the meat of my hands. I squeezed them gently and she sighed, arching her back again. I moved my hands in a circular motion, caressing both her beautiful breasts. I leaned down and kissed her collarbones, and then slowly started to kiss my way down her chest between her breasts. Then, again ever so slowly, I worked my way up each breast with my lips, now kissing, now licking, now just dragging moist lips on her skin. I took each nipple in my mouth - just the tip of each nipple, and tickled it with my tongue while I held it in my lips. She gasped and writhed, wanting me to use a firmer touch. Nope. I was in total control.

I swung a leg over her, and now sat on her hips. She could feel my balls on her. I took both her breasts in my hands, and held them so her nipples poked out. I leaned down and licked them like lollipops, one after the other. I could feel my cock rubbing on her stomach and chest, and I knew she could feel it, too, so I stroked a little and she moaned. But I was far from done, far from ready to give her what she so clearly wanted, needed. I kept kissing her nipples for a long time. Then, as I kissed the skin of her breasts I pinched her nipples hard with my fingers. That brought her to climax and she bucked and cried out and moved against her tied scarves. But I had tied them well and she couldn't escape, and I had her pinned to the mattress with my body.

"Kelly, you tested me, and I passed," I said, looking into her eyes. "To be honest, it wasn't easy and I almost lost. We almost lost. But at the right time I knew how much I love you. Your punishment is for me to spend as long as I want to show you just how deeply I love you, without you being able to do anything about it. I love you with all my heart, my beautiful lady, and I'm a long way from being done showing you." She shuddered in what I to this day believe was an orgasm. Tears streamed out the sides of her eyes.

Still holding her nipples, I resumed kissing her skin, first between her breasts, but then moving down just a little. I cupped her breasts again, slowly working my lips down to her belly, kissing and caressing her with my mouth and tongue. When I reached her belly button, I spent the longest time tonguing her and kissing her there. I kissed the sides of her tummy; I kissed above and just barely below her navel. Her skin was so firm, she tasted so good.

But it was clearly torture for her as she writhed and moaned beneath my touch.

I scootched down and pinned her knees, which let me reach her hips with my mouth. I kissed and caressed and licked. Then, I moved to free her legs, which I spread with my hands, holding her thighs firmly. I looked at her pussy lips, which were dripping with her juices, running down and already making a wet spot on the comforter.

I sucked her toes. I moved my lips up her feet, first one and them the other, kneeling before her. I kissed her ankles, inside and out. I licked the bottom of her feet and she screamed and giggled from being so ticklish.

"No laughing during punishment!" I said. But it was tough for me to keep a straight face.

I worked on each leg, running my tongue up her calf, going back to suck her toes. Each leg. It was like giving her legs blowjobs, all tongue and lips and sucking.

I kissed the backs of her knees. I kissed her kneecaps. I ran my tongue up the inside of her thighs. She was whimpering, she wanted me to eat her so badly. I still gripped her hamstrings and controlled what she could do with her legs. I kissed the tops of her thighs, running my tongue up and down her tight muscles.

Still holding her legs, I plopped on my belly, my nose practically in her snatch. She moaned and begged me to bury my face in her muff.

"No talking!" I said gruffly. What I felt, though, was deep, all-consuming love for this little girl. My heart felt like it filled my chest.

I licked and nibbled her hamstrings. I pushed her legs forward, her knees in her chest, and kissed her ass cheeks.

I settled before her pussy lips. The smell of her musk even beat TABU. I stuck out my tongue and barely touched her lips. Kelly shuddered. I touched again and she gasped. Again, and she moaned and writhed against the scarves, and tried to push herself down onto my mouth. But no, I was in control. I gave her a few more flicks with my tongue. She writhed.

Then, without warning, I said "Kelly, I love you so unbelievably much!" and clamped my mouth firmly on her pussy. She screamed and instantly climaxed, pressing her legs around my ears and bucking while the spasms rocked her body. In return, I clamped my mouth on her again and stuck my tongue as deeply between her pussy lips as I could. Then I licked up, caressing her with my tongue. I did that over and over, licking in long strokes. Her excitement grew, and I knew she was building to another climax. I kept it up, and she exploded in my face again, shuddering. I lapped up her juices, and began nibbling her pussy lips with my lips. Gently, but firmly.

Then, in the midst of nibbling, I planted my mouth directly on her clit and sucked, twiddling her erect nub with my tongue as I did. Her response was an immediate scream and orgasm in my face, bucking like a bronco as she gripped my head with her legs. I went along for the ride. I was losing count of how many times she had cum. I kept on eating her for two or three more solid climaxes. Kelly panted and cried little cries of pleasure.

I wasn't done yet. Putting my elbows underneath, I grabbed her ass cheeks and lifted her off the bed, raising her pussy to where I had even greater access and could shove my tongue in deeper. I ate and licked her with abandon, kissing and sucking her lips, nibbling them with my lips and even with my teeth. I licked her clit hard, and she arched even further. She was so little, and her precious body so lithe. I could prop on my elbows and keep her in raised snacking position forever, I thought. So, I continued to snack on her. It drove her wild, as she pulled against the silk scarves binding her and pressed herself into my face. It almost seemed like she was having a continuous orgasm.

"Justin, please stop! I can't take any more!" She pleaded.

"Sorry, my lady," I said, "But sir knight shows no mercy this day in giving her his love," I resumed snacking.

"Mercy! Please! Mercy!"

"I am sorry, my lady, but there is no mercy given to naughty girls." I laughed a mock evil laugh. "And there are other punishments you must endure."

I rose to my knees, and straddling her, moved up her body until my hard cock was only inches away from her face.

"Like what you see?" I asked, just like Amanda, but Kelly didn't know that. She could only nod, staring at my member. I grabbed her hair and pulled her head up, bending her neck so that it lined up with my cock. I moved forward and she took me in her mouth. She tried to suck and fondle my dick with her tongue, but as soon as she did I withdrew. She whimpered and reached out with her tongue, trying to get to me. I moved forward and buried my cock in her mouth again. She clamped her lips on me and sucked hungrily, and I let her, needing the release. But I didn't plan on cumming in her mouth. We did that for a while. I would let her taste me and suck me a little, but not long enough to where I was ready to cum. Each time I put my cock in her mouth she would take her tongue and circle my head, and then try to take me deeper, collapse her cheeks, and suck me hard. I looked down to see this beautiful woman, arms upraised and hands tied, sucking my shaft. I loved to see her lips taking me in, see her tongue lap my shaft, see her cheeks drawn in as I felt her suck. Her mouth felt so wet, soft, and warm as she took me. I was sitting on her breasts, which I could feel against my thighs, hard nipples pressing against me.

I moved down and caressed her breasts with the head on my dick, rubbing it across her nipples, over her skin, in her cleavage. With my cock between them, I could take my hands and press her flesh against me, a tit-fuck. I stroked her chest like that, ending each forward stroke where she took my head with her lips for a momentary suck. Forward and back, I fucked her chest as it heaved with her now almost panting.

I withdrew from her mouth, and kicked out my legs so I was above her in pushup position, my legs outside hers. My cock was now down by her entrance, and it was aching for release. She looked in my eyes deeply, longingly. She wanted my cock, she was desperate for me to fill her. She wormed her legs outside mine and wrapped them around my waist, trying to force me to enter her. But I wouldn't. I put the tip of my throbbing dick at her wet entrance, but I only touched it. She tried to get me inside, but I resisted. I pulled away and she cried out. I touched her again, and she gasped. I withdrew. I did that a few more times, teasing her unmercifully. I was above her with my elbows locked, looking down at her wonderful body as she writhed and tried to get me inside her. Now I had a view of every graceful, delightful, delicious curve that I had just spent so much time kissing and licking. I felt as if I had truly come to know her body, even more than when she would melt against me and I could feel her all along my skin. This was better, even more intimate. I loved doing this for her, loved getting to know every inch, every muscle, every curve.

I was poised at her entrance, the tip of my head gently pressed to her opening. Then suddenly, I rammed my cock home, going deep inside her. Kelly cried out and clenched her legs around me. Then I pulled completely out. Then I rammed it home again, hard. This time, I withdrew very slowly until only the tip was in contact with her pussy lips. Then I rammed it home hard again and withdrew slowly. I kept this up for what seemed like hours. Slow withdrawl, followed by fast, hard rams. Kelly was going wild, loving the feeling of my cock filling her violently.

I got on my knees between her legs. I cupped her ass cheeks with my hands and lifted her into position. Then, kneeling, I pressed my shaft deep inside her. She arched her back and took the weight off my hands, and thrust back at me. We fucked hard this way, her back and butt in the air, she supporting herself with her neck and feet. Me on my knees, ramming my cock home passionately. She gasped and came hard, shuddering a full-body shudder. I kept thrusting my cock into her drenched pussy. She came again. I loved to feel her cheeks as I gripped them. Loved to look down and see my long shaft going in and out. There was a big damp spot on the bed beneath her. She was so wet and slick. I could feel her pussy walls massaging my penis head. I felt huge. I pulled it out to look at it. I'd never seen it so big or purple. I plunged back in and we kept fucking and fucking.

I was surprised that I had lasted this long, but finally I felt a huge load start to rise. I went closer and closer to the edge. I set Kelly down and lay on top of her, my arms pushed up so I could look at her form, so I could watch us fuck. I went deep into her time and time again, a solid rhythm of thrusts of my prick. I went right to the edge.

Then, I pulled out slowly. "Look at me, Kelly. Look into my eyes. Don't blink. And know that I love you more than you can possibly imagine, and that I will give you all my love right now." She looked at me. And with that, I slowly sank my shaft into her, and when I bottomed out I exploded in an absolutely life-altering, mind-bending way, filling her with spurt after spurt of my seed. All the while, we stared at each other. Kelly arching her back in her own simultaneous orgasm, crying out, but looking at me. It wouldn't stop. I just kept on ejaculating into her, my cock buried as deep as I could put it. I moved my hips in circles, grinding my cock round and round her pussy as I just came and came and came. I saw stars. My vision went fuzzy. I kept looking at her, staring into her eyes, but I couldn't see. I felt like my balls and cock were connected directly to my heart. I loved this little girl so incredibly much! And all I wanted to do was show her my love with my body, my cum. There were tears in the corner of her eyes. Mine fell on her chest. She owned me, body and soul. I would be hers forever.

I untied her hands. She wrapped her arms around me so tightly I didn't think I could breathe. She sobbed and sobbed. I laid on her, supporting my weight on my elbows, but circling her shoulders with my arms. We cried together. She melted into me in her way, so much of our bodies pressing. But we weren't moving this time, it was still, except for our breathing and sobs. I felt so much love for her.

Of course I forgave her for tempting me with Amanda. I could understand, finding it so hard to trust anyone myself, why she would try something like that. In a way, it made me love her more, because I felt now that I had earned her trust, and that she would feel even freer to love me in return. That's what knights are looking for, I thought. We rescue damsels in distress, but the price we demand in return is undying, passionate love, which we rarely get. I had high hopes with Kelly that we would mount my charger and ride off into the sunset with a lifelong passion between us. In any case, it seemed like a nice idea at that moment, with her body melted against mine.

After a while, I rolled off her and we cuddled, holding each other close. We dozed. After a little while I awoke. I was rock hard again. Kelly was still asleep, now on her belly beside me, I was pressed to her on my side, with my arm across her back.

I climbed up on top of her back, my legs outside hers. I guided my cock to her entrance and slowly penetrated her. She was still so slick from our lovemaking before that I slid in easily, my cock bottoming out against her cervix. She was awake instantly, and rocked back to raise her butt in the air so I could go deeper. I thrust hard. I established a quick rhythm of hard strokes, withdrawing my cock to where just the head was inside her, then driving deep. She, how can I say this? - chirped with each thrust. A little "Ah" each time I bottomed out. She began countering my thrusts, thrusting her ass back when I'd enter, coming forward when I left. We made love as one body, working together in complete unity.

But at another level, this was a fuck, too. Not lovemaking. I looked down to see her perfect ass, with my cock disappearing and reappearing from between her pussy lips. Her back, and its hourglass shape in and out of her waist was wonderful. I watched her move as she fucked me in return. Her face still pressed to the pillow, her breasts were likewise settled on the comforter. I could see the curves of their sides. I reached and cupped them, squeezing her nipples and making her gasp with pleasure. She moved against me more urgently as I pinched her nipples. I cupped her breasts and just held them tight. They were so firm, the nipples poking my palms. She was so sinuous, so graceful. It was like watching thick flowing liquid as she impaled herself over and over and over on my long shaft. I grabbed her ass cheeks and rammed her hard again and again. I had stamina now, after that first explosion. I rammed and rammed and pulled her back and forth on my cock. She cried and moaned and came hard.

I pulled back on her breasts to raise her upright in front of me, sitting back on my haunches, my cock still buried deep. She could now rise and fall along my length. I could easily reach her breasts, which I did, fondling them as we rocked. I reached down and pressed her clit back so it rubbed against my stroking shaft. She cried out and almost immediately came, bucking against me wildly and covering my fingers on her clit with her own, her other hand kneading and squeezing her breast. I massaged her clit, rubbing it in circles while I moved my dick in and out of her most willing, wet pussy.