Kelly Ch. 07

Story Info
Four years later...
4.6k words
4.71
34.5k
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/03/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Balrog
Balrog
143 Followers

It would be helpful to read Kelly chapters one through five (skip chapter 6, even though I liked the concept of it) as away to introduce yourselves to these characters. It's four years later. Justin and Kelly are seniors in college. Much to the dismay of their parents, they have attended the same school and lived together for all four years. Parents are grudgingly accepting, and Kelly's parents offer modest financial support. Justin and Kelly are typical struggling students, working jobs and going to school to make ends meet. Surprisingly, in this day and age, they remain deeply in love. That doesn't mean, however, that there haven't been bumps along the way. But not big bumps. It's springtime now, when the last big crunch of college work is due. Stress levels are running high.

Side note: I recently saw the young lady after whom Kelly is modeled for the first time in three years. She is no less lovely.

*

My mind roiled as I listed the things I had to keep track of as school hurtled towards completion. Not to mention work. Do you know how you sort of get tunnel vision when you're really preoccupied? That was me on this warm spring morning. I opened the apartment door and came in, crossing the living room to the kitchen. Suddenly, I was stopped by arms reaching around from behind me and holding my waist tightly. I could feel a head pressed into my back. The arms were bare, as I looked down at them. I glanced aside at the window, and in its reflection I saw a lady completely naked pressed to my back. A beautiful lady. It was Kelly.

"My turn," was all she said.

I gently broke her grasp and turned. I took in the absolutely stunning view of her nakedness. Over the last four years, her body had matured in subtle ways: Her breasts were a little bigger, and rounder most deliciously, pert nipples now erect in arousal. Her waist was still tight, with little ripples and contours completely in evidence. Her hips were still slim, with the tightest little butt on the planet. In all, still the breathtaking young woman I had fallen for during the spring of my senior year in high school. As often, I had to remember to inhale.

"What?" I asked.

"My turn," she repeated, and gently went up on her toes seeking a kiss.

I bent my head, and her lips brushed mine ever so lightly as her hands took my fingers. She looked deeply into my eyes as she backed into the living room of our small apartment, pulling me gently, stopping every couple steps for a brief, light kiss. She backed to the love seat, and turned me around, gently pushing back on my hands as an invitation to sit.

The Love Seat. Aptly named, I thought. It had been our first big domestic purchase. We couldn't afford a full-size sofa, and didn't really have room for it. So we worked and saved until we could buy the smaller version. After we had wrestled it into the apartment, we had christened it with a furious lovemaking session, at one point my long legs hanging far over the end, Kelly's spread legs on the arm. We slept on it for days, or rather, napped between sessions. I would get up behind her on the cushions as her hands were on the arms and first gently, then building to wild strokes, shove deep into her, climaxing together with moans and cries. She would kneel on the cushions with her butt to me and hands on the back, and I would stand and give her my meat. We pulled it out from the wall and I bent her over the back, sliding my entire length in and out while she whimpered with pleasure, me finally exploding in orgasms so hard I saw stars. She would sit on the arm and he would stand before her and plow her in frenzies of passion. She would slouch and hang her beautiful ass over the edge of the cushions and I would kneel and pummel her. She would put her belly on the seat cushions and I would love her from behind, our knees getting sore from the floor. Weekends were fabulous, when we would make love four or five times a day, always hungry for each other. It was a toy for experimenting with every position we could think of. Not to mention kneeling on the floor before her, my mouth buried in her snatch, and her on her knees between my legs, her nose nuzzling my pubic hair as she swallowed my entire length, and sometimes my load. But the best was, as always, gently rocking, kissing, nuzzling, until our mutual climaxes drew us tightly together. Every so often we'd fall off, or fall over, laugh, and resume. We had a lot of fun. Yeah, the Love Seat.

I remembered all these times while Kelly undid my belt, snap, and zipper, pulling down my jeans and underwear in one easy, practiced motion just far enough to expose my hardening cock. Four years, and the sound of my zipper going down was still an incredibly erotic thing. Kelly knew it, which was why she liked to do it to me.

I think I love the Love Seat best when I would sit and she would straddle me. I could choose between deep kissing her lips and sucking her beautiful round breasts. Preferably both. I was about to get that chance. Yup. With no preliminaries, she moved to straddle me and placed my cock at her slit, and lowered herself, impaling her pussy. She took my face in her hands and started to kiss me ferociously as she rose and fell. She took me in all the way and ground herself on my pubic bone as her tongue mashed in my mouth. She was out of control, and I loved it. I reciprocated by grabbing her hips and taking control of the rhythm of our thrusting, moving her back and forward, never leaving her more than a half inch, bottoming out on both backwards and forwards motion. Her breathing quickened as her excitement increased. She broke the kiss and straightened to put a breast in my mouth. I sucked greedily and gently bit her erect nipple, my other hand pinching her other nipple. I changed breasts and kissed and sucked the other one while we continued to hump. Suddenly, she broke away and looked deeply into my eyes as she began to pant and ride me with even more energy. Then, she arched her back, closed her eyes and her pussy clamped me hard in orgasm, a low moan escaping her throat. Now I grabbed her and raised her up and down, looking at my shaft as it emerged almost all the way, then plunge back in. It took only a few strokes of this to have the cum rise from my balls, and then I was growling as I jammed her down all the way and filled her with my seed, spurt after spurt, shooting ropes of cum deep into her womb. I grabbed her and pressed her against me as I spasmed and spasmed, feeling every curve of her body even through my t-shirt. Kelly continued to cum in what seemed like a never-ending climax, squeezing me and shuddering, taking refuge in my arms as we reached the pinnacle of mutual pleasure. We came down slowly, languorously, cuddling on the love seat.

"You're a great fuck," she said, finally.

"But we don't fuck," I said, "we make love, and you make love to me beautifully."

"Have you ever though about what a stupid phrase that is?" she said.

"What phrase?" I asked, confused.

"'Making love,'" she said. "It's stupid. We're not making anything. We already love each other. I don't know how I could love you more, so how can I 'make love'? Sounds like we're factory workers or something."

"What do you propose as an alternative description?"

"I'm not sure. 'Merging,' maybe," she said thoughtfully.

"So I can have the urge to merge? I like that."

She playfully punched me. "You haven't felt the urge to merge a lot lately. I was feeling lonely and neglected, so I needed to ambush you."

"I'm sorry," I said, "I've been so preoccupied with everything that's going on. I guess I've been distracted."

"Sorry, buster, but I'm the only distraction you're allowed to have," She smiled as she said it. She pulled back, and raised the T-shirt over my head, me raising my arms to help. She was still impaled on me, and I was only starting to soften a little.

"Do you remember the first time we made love?" she asked.

"Yes, I certainly do. It was the fulfillment of a fantasy beyond my wildest dreams," I said truthfully.

"I remember. I was sort of like this, only reversed." And with that she quickly got off, turned around, and snuggled back against me. "Your cock was so hard, and I was rubbing it against me like this." With that, she reached and aligned my cock so that its top rubbed against her wet lips. "We rocked back and forth." Which she did, nestling her head against my neck, and moving my hands up to cup her breasts. "You pinched my nipples and I thought I would scream. It was like they were directly connected to my pussy." I was responding, even so quickly after our furious love session just completed. My purple head swelled as I watched over her shoulder, seeing it in front of her snatch as she rocked back against him. Her breathing was getting heavy.

"And then, at the right moment, I rocked forward," which she did, "and angled just right so that when I went back," as she did, "your cock slipped between my pussy lips and sank into me," which it did. She sighed as he slipped in all the way, buried to the hilt. I groaned at the wonderful, warm, velvety feeling of her wet vagina clamping down on my shaft. She was doing all the work again, sliding to and fro. I felt her warm, tight ass rub against me. I felt her wetness make her even more slippery. I caressed her sides and hips as she moved, returning to squeeze here breasts and pinch her nipples. Then, I attacked and took her ear in my mouth, sticking my tongue into it. It always worked. She screamed and shuddered in a powerful orgasm as I watched goosebumps bloom all over her body.

"Not fair!" she gasped. "You're going to kill me!"

"As a beautiful woman once told me as I thought I was going to die from orgasm: 'Today is a beautiful day to die!'" and we laughed while we moved together as one. It felt so good! The combination of the feelings and the memories stimulating me. I felt this one was going to be a whopper.

And when, after a long bout of stroking and loving, I finally exploded, I saw stars, the room whirled, and I was glad to be sitting down. I hadn't had as powerful an orgasm in, well, I couldn't remember how long. Kelly practically fainted as she came with me. Our screams and cries most likely giving good entertainment to the neighbors. Exhausted, we fell asleep right there, my still-turgid friend deep within the woman I loved.

We awoke about a half hour later. I had slipped out of her, and my lap was really moist. Kelly nuzzled my neck and wrapped my arms around her, holding me tight. She purred and nestled her butt into my lap in a most fetching way.

"This feels so good," she said softly. "Is there anything we really need to do this weekend?"

"Kelly, there's so much I need to do to finish schoolwork," I said, sounding concerned.

"But I'm so lonely," she said, turning her head to look at me. "Pay attention to me!"

It was as if veils dropped from my eyes. I saw her clearly for the first time, it seemed, in months. My rational side knew that I needed to get work done. In the other hand, the most beautiful woman in the world was naked on my lap, having just screwed me twice, asking for more. With the veils gone, I saw how much I loved her, wanted her, needed her.

"Do you remember the second time we made love?" I asked meekly.

"Yes, Justin," she replied. "I took you up to my bed, spread my legs and invited you between them. You put your beautiful friend inside me, held yourself above me, and I rode him for all you both were worth. It was delicious!" she licked her lips.

"Would you like to do that again?" I asked.

"It seems I'm doing most of the work here!" she said in mock indignation.

"Yeah, and I love it."

"And I love you."

"And I'm remembering just how much I love you. Thank you for reminding me."

"Let's stop talking," she said softly. "Come to my bed and let me fuck you."

"Kelly, we don't fuck," I said.

"That's what you think, buster!" she laughed, got up, took my hands and pulled me up off the Love Seat. We intertwined our fingers and walked the few steps into the bedroom. Kelly turned down the covers and laid on the sheet. She spread her legs, knees bent, and beckoned me with her arms.

"Make me your woman, Justin," she said with misty eyes.

I smiled. "I thought you were going to do all the work."

She rolled her eyes in an exaggerated way. "Just come between my legs and let me fuck you!"

I moved on top of her, cock rigid once again. I held myself up on extended arms and knees while she took me and put my head at her entrance. She scootched down and I slid in all the way. I watched my cock disappear as her abs rippled and breasts jiggled just a tiny bit. She took me by the waist.

"Hold on!" she said simply. Looking deeply into my eyes she started to move, rocking her hips so that I slid in and out. Slowly at first, luxuriously, radiantly. I looked into her eyes and saw all the love, her eyes still misty, but soft now. Cupping my ass cheeks, she pulled me deep inside and said "Now you're going to get it!"

And we were off to the races as she picked up her pace. I kept on extended arms and just watched as she moved below me. It was an incredible turn-on to watch her abs ripple and tits jiggle as she impaled me time and time again. Not to mention watching my length enter and retreat, glistening with the juices of her arousal. Now she was out of control, pumping me for everything she was worth (which was a lot). For my part, I just reveled and sank into the feeling of being...well...fucked. She hadn't let loose on me like this in I-couldn't-remember-when. It had the desired effect.

"Kelly, I'm going to cum!" I panted. Why was I panting? She was doing all the work!

"Yes," she growled, pulling me in. "Cum in me! Explode in me! I want to feel your sperm blast into me!" She actually gritted her teeth.

Then I felt it rising, and in that instant before it was too late, I knew that I had to give it to her. Not just cum, but offer a gift of my seed. I recognized in a flash that it was a whole different way of looking at it, and involved giving and sharing rather than just taking. I realized that I used to feel that way, but lately had been, well, selfish. Not this time.

"Kelly, I love you! Let me empty into you! Here I come just for you!" And with that, I shoved into her as deeply as I could, feeling my purple helmet expand to something huge, and feeling my essence rush up my shaft and start spurting out the tip, filling Kelly's womb. But it was different. I felt a straining to go deeper, to move outwards from my dick into her.

She felt it too, her eyes went wide as she looked at me, and her body quivered and shook in a huge orgasm, all the while we looked into each other's eyes. I came and came and came, seeing stars again, the room spinning. All my attention was focused on the end of my cock as I felt her warm walls and felt my seed eject. Her mouth formed a silent "O" as she felt me. Felt my cock jerk, felt my head swell, felt me bury every last millimeter of my shaft inside her.

I finished spurting, but didn't feel done.

"My turn," I said simply, and still hard, I started banging away as hard and fast as I could. I put my arms under her shoulders and pulled her down as I thrust inside, banging away. We were animals as we humped with a wild and reckless abandon we hadn't managed in a while. She wrapped her legs around my waist, locking her ankles, and went along for the ride. Moaning, and grunting as I attacked and retreated.

But all that time, I felt such a huge upwelling of love. I was melting into her arms while my hard dick pistoned into her. I buried my face in her neck and started crying, I felt so much love. She felt my warm tears, and that set her off, as she began countering my motions.

We went on that way for a long time. I was amazed that I stayed so hard. Then, it was time.

"Kelly, I love you so much! Here...I...come!" I plunged inside her as deep as I could. She arched her back, screaming my name. Once again, I was giving as my seed pumped into her. "Oh, Kelly! Take me! Take me! Take me!" I said with each spurt.

"Oh, God, Justin, this is incredible!" Kelly said as she ground her pussy onto my cock and took in all my semen, her eyes wide and mouth open in astonishment at my intensity. I kept on giving and giving. I thought it would never stop, and I didn't want it to. She kept grinding and grinding, taking me ever deeper, holding me tight.

Finally, we were done. I collapsed on top of her. She hooked her ankles behind my knees and wrapped her arms around my back. Nuzzling my neck with a barrage of little kisses. She held me tight. I kissed her shoulder and neck, wrapping my arms underneath her neck. We were completely entwined, and I loved it. I raised my head to look into her eyes. She smiled and we moved together in a passionate kiss, tongues sparing, lips mashed, holding each other tight. I could feel her body pressed against mine from head-to-toe, melted like cheese melts into bread in a grilled cheese sandwich. I felt her nipples against me, felt the softness of her breasts, felt my cock still hard inside her, felt her thighs against the outside of mine. This was heaven.

She ruffed my hair. "What got into you?" she asked with a big smile. "Or more to the point, what got into me?" We laughed.

"I just, well, I just had to give to you," I said. "It dawned on me that lately I was taking, and that what I wanted was to show you how much I love you by giving to you at the end. It's different."

"Mmm," she said, nestling onto my cock with a little wiggle. "It sure is, and I love it." She smiled and kissed me again, wriggling her hips just a little to feel me inside her.

"And I love you," I said, looking into her eyes. "I haven't said that as much to you lately as I should."

"That's why I ambushed you," she said simply. "I had to take matters into my own bed, so to speak." She laughed a sparkling, tinkling laugh that was like a small wind chime on a warm spring day.

I burst into tears, torn by love, guilt, and fear. "I don't deserve you." I moved down, cock sliding out, and buried my face between her sweet breasts. I cried. I sobbed.

Kelly stroked my hair softly. "I know," she said. "But I deserve you, you wonderful man." We fell asleep.

What do you do when you wake up to find a lovely, soft breast next to your nose, and feel another one behind your head? When you feel yourself on top of a lovely naked female body, your arms wrapped around her back, her head above you fast asleep. Well, the first thing that you do is feel your pecker stand up, blood rushing to it. Then you move ever so slightly and kiss the flesh of the breast, moving your arm so that your hand can cup it. Your tongue goes to the nipple and lightly tickles it. You hear a giggle and arms wrap around your head and pull you to that breast. You take a mouthful of breast and nipple and suck it, stroking the flesh that isn't in your mouth with your hand. You hear a moan, and arms press your head tighter. You notice that you're fully erect now. You shift your mouth to the other breast, wanting to give equal time and attention. They're mighty tasty, these breasts. You gently take the erect nipple between your teeth and flick the end with your tongue. You are rewarded with a shudder and arms holding you tight against breast flesh. You smile, knowing you've caused just a little orgasm in the one you love. Enough preliminaries. You rock back on your hands and knees, and look down to see the body you so adore splayed beneath you. Hmm. How to take this wench, you muse.

"On your knees, bitch," I said in mock anger.

Kelly took my cue, and her mock fright was totally over the top. "What are you going to do, sir?" she asked in a trembling voice.

I straightened up to my knees, letting her see my upstanding manhood. "I am going to insert him into you and thrust in and out until I make you weak from multiple orgasms!" I said. "Don't try to escape the wrath of my penis!"

Balrog
Balrog
143 Followers
12