Kelly Ch. 2

Story Info
Kelly pleases Dan; his sister has problems.
1.9k words
4.01
56.7k
6

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/06/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mmumbles
mmumbles
32 Followers

They slept until mid-afternoon. The smells of their passion hung in the air and clung to their bodies. He rolled her over and had her angle her hips so he could enter her from behind. She was concerned that he would attempt to take her anally and he was tempted, but he reassured her, and after getting her wet with his fingers, entered her vagina. Her grunts turned to moans and then to panting gasps of pleasure.

He went to the bathroom, dropped the condom in the commode and pissed. He showered while she dozed contentedly. He didn't mind because he had plans for her toilette. When he finished and was feeling fresh and clean he went to the bed and scooped her up and carried her into the bathroom, carefully placing her on the commode.

"Okay, do your business."

She looked very cute seated on her throne, but the odors became too strong for him and he stepped out of the bathroom. He watched from outside the doorway. When she finished he re-entered, picked her up again and carried her to the kitchen, placing her on the counter.

"What are you doing?"

"I thought it might be sexy to bathe you in here. Relax and let me do the work."

"You are kinky."

"You love it."

She gave a little laugh.

"Stay right there, gotta get some soap."

She had pulled up her knees and had put her folded arms on them when he returned with soap and washcloth. He washed and rinsed her from forehead to toes. This time he cleaned her pussy and she let him. She turned and lifted herself as required for him to have complete access. He enjoyed it immensely. He couldn't tell if she did, but she didn't complain.

He let her walk back to the bathroom to finish up while he cleaned up the mess he had made and made coffee. He got the newspaper from outside her front door and was drinking coffee and reading the sports page when she came in the room. She was still nude with a towel covering her wet hair, turban-like. God, she was gorgeous!

"What are we doing today? How should I dress?"

"First something to eat, then shopping, I guess. That okay?"

"Fine."

"I have confidence you'll dress appropriately."

She smiled wickedly. "Should I wear panties?"

He gave a little snort. "You'd better if you want to try on shoes."

She puckered her lips, cupped her breasts, turned, bent over and wiggled her butt at him, then left to get dressed.

She returned wearing a rich green suede jacket and skirt with matching oxfords. A pale green blouse, thin gold chain around her neck, gold earrings and watch, and hose completed her ensemble.

"Is this okay?"

"You look great, Kelly, just great."

"Say Kelly, is this place all right until next September? I go away to college then, and I'm hoping you'll come with me. I'll get you a good place there."

"Sure. I like this apartment; picked it out myself."

For the first time in his life he enjoyed shopping with a woman. She modeled potential purchases for him. She deferred to him, accepting his choices in many cases, using flirtatious persuasuion when they disagreed. He objected only to her most exorbitant picks. She insisted that he get some clothes for himself and helped him pick some. They each picked out intimate apparell for the other. They laughed a lot and joked with sales clerks. People were drawn to this attractive young couple. Their obvious joy de vivre was infectuous.

After dinner in a good restaraunt they relaxed, he with coffee, she with wine. He sat across from her, drinking in her beauty. Under the table her foot caressed his leg.

"I thought we'd swing by my place and pick up the car you'll be using."

"Will Sandy be there?"

"Could we wait? Aren't you going to stay with me tonight?"

"No,I have school in the morning and I have a paper to finish tonight."

"If we go there, will you keep her away from me?"

"Sure, but why?"

"Haven't you wondered how she was able to arrange all this? Why she had my key?"

"Now that you mention it....."

"She's been after me for years, grabbin my ass, goosing me, bullying me. When Fred and I split up she made her move. I was vulnerable. I feared her. She had money. Thank God she was away at school most of the time. Last summer was hell. She was always here, wouldn't leave me alone. I'm heterosexual. She's a lesbian. The stuff she made me do was disgusting. I'd close my eyes and pretend it was a man sucking my tits, licking my crotch. When she called and said you were coming over, I was thrilled. I'd always thought you were a cute kid and now you're all grown up. I've done my best to please you in the hope that you'd take me away from her."

"Well you've suceeded. I wouldn't willingly give you up now."

"Good."

"Have you met Shannon, her roommate?"

"Yes, briefly. They wanted a three-way this weekend you know. I was dreading it. I let myself go, not shaving, no make-up.....you saw. I was hoping it would turn them off, then you came over and I was afraid it would turn you off. I thank my lucky star that you stayed and let me fix myself up. She has tapes and pictures of me. I hope you can get them from her."

"I will. Shannon has the upper hand over her. I think she'll make her give them to me if I ask. If not, I have other ways to persuade her. Don't worry."

"Okay."

"Let's go get your car."

As it turned out there was no problem. His parents were at home. They knew Kelly and seemed pleased to see her with Dan. Shannon and Sandy behaved. When Sandy offered to help get the car over to Kelly's, he turned her down. They didn't stay long. They drove the two cars to Kelly's place and carried their purchases to her apartment.

He undressed her slowly, intending to take her gently, but when he lowered her panties his nose was near her cunt. Confined for hours by panties and panty-hose her scent had built and released now drove him wild. He ripped off his own clothes and rode her hard. She came first then he exploded into her.....no condom this time. They parted reluctantly.

He drove home, well pleased with his weekend. The women were preparing to leave. He took Shannon aside and explained what he wanted. She agreed to get the tapes and pictures for him, but she had one condition.....she wanted a session with Kelly.

"NO Sandy?"

"No Sandy."

"And you'll respect Kelly's wishes.....and mine?"

"If I can't persuade her to do something I'll let it drop and you'll enjoy watching."

"Can I fuck you?"

She smiled and winked at him.

The thought of those two beauties together.....the thought of fucking Shannon.....how could he refuse! He hoped Kelly would go along with it. Maybe he could get Shannon to change teams, as they say on Seinfeld. He had promised Sandy a session with Kelly too. He would try to arrange that later. He had his own problems with that. After all Sandy was his sister and while he had lusted after her and sniffed her cunt, he hadn't touched her. Kelly probably wouldn't willingly be alone with Sandy and if he watched, it would be hard to keep from joining in. He'd play it by ear, when and if it got to that point.

As she drove back to school Shannon made Sandy undress and sit close with a blanket draped over her shoulders. Shannon pinched twinked and probed whenever she wanted. Sandy wasn't comfortable in this role. She was the dyke, Shannon the femme, but lately their roles were getting confused. She couldn't use her usual weapons.....money and her parents power. Shannon could match her in both areas. She was pussy whipped.

Shannon rubbed her clitoris and fingered her roughly. When Sandy protested Shannon pulled over and made her roll down her window, get up on the seat and lean out of the car right there on the side of the road, with cars passing. Her tits hung down outside and her nipples got hard in the cold air. Shannon fingered her cruelly, making her squeal. She begged for mercy. Shannon finished with several hard smacks to the ass.

Sandy felt she had to get out of this situation. Maybe Dan could help. She knew that Shannon wanted in Kelly's pants. Shannon found Dan attractive. If Dan would use these assets he might add Shannon to his stable and get her off his sister's back. She would try to arrange it. She knew Dan wanted Shannon.

Shannon, for her part, thought of Kelly. She wanted that beautiful piece of ass and Dan was cute. She would fuck him if thats what it took. He would be her first man if she did. She too was aware of the changes in herself sexually. Maybe Dan would make further changes in her. She'd see.

Kelly was happy. Dan was the answer to all her problems if she could keep him. He restrained his horrid sister. He was a great lover.....not mean like his sister. He was good looking, a good dancer, had an easy manner and a good sense of humor.....and he had money. She was prepared to do almost anything to keep him.

They slipped into their altered routines. Dan was often at Kelly's, but he kept up with his other interests. He took Kelly to the homecoming dance. She was welcomed as a former queen. Dan was envied by all his friends. A lot of the girls resented Kelly; some wanted her. The teachers chaperoning the dance were surprized to see Kelly with Dan. She was three years older than him and she was married. They knew Kelly was friends with Dan's sister. Maybe that had something to do with it. Everyone knew Dan would have had no problem getting a date for this dance.

That night Kelly gave up her virgin asshole. He didn't insist. He just went for it and she didn't stop him. It hurt and it would be sore for several days. He apologized for hurting her, but he did't stop till he came. He promised that he would grease it up good the next time and she would enjoy it. As long as her asshole burned she was doubtful. Later she relented, let him try again and did enjoy it.

They tried a lot of things and liked most of them. Most of all they enjoyed being together. They didn't have to screw to have a good time, although they usually did. They went to movies, went dancing, took long walks, went skating, rode horses and did anything else that took their fancy.

Shannon got rougher and rougher with Sandy. Sandy was bigger and stronger, but she was submissive to Shannon. Shannon kept her naked and took her whenever she pleased. Sandy called Dan and pleaded for his help. He promised to do what he could. He didn't tell her that Shannon had asked to get together with him and Kelly. That left Kelly to convince and he felt confident in that area.

mmumbles
mmumbles
32 Followers