Kelly Clarkson's Voyeur

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every so often, Kelly would stop using her mouth and just use her right hand to stroke my cock up and down. I noticed that she had a tattoo of a cross on her wrist. I didn't know that she had any tattoo's, but it seemed to be the only one. Her wrists seemed a bit chunky, I knew that she use to be fat as a kid, so that might be why.

"Can I stop sucking now?" Kelly complained after a while.

"Sure." I said pulling her up, making her sit on the couch beside me. "Seeing as though you went down on me, I guess it's only fair that I repay the favour." I said pulling my pants, boxers and shoes off at the same time and taking my shirt off.

I turned Kelly around by her hips so that her back was against the arm of the couch. Kelly gave me a mischievous smile, spread her legs and started to rub her clit, so I pushed my tongue into her moist hole, tasting her for the first time. I could feel my dick starting to get harder.

I started to work my tongue in and out of her tight hole while she fingered her clit. She started to moan and her hips started to writhe around, her fingering got faster so I started to work my tongue in and out of her faster in order to keep up with her.


She was rapidly getting wetter by the second and I was now back to being fully erect, so I got up onto my knees in between her legs very quickly and pushed my cock into her pussy, ramming my dick in and our of her as fast as I could. I could already feel her pussy contracting around my shaft.

"FUCK ME!" Kelly yelled fingering her clit even faster, forcing me to try and go faster even though I was already going as fast as I could.

"FFUUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKK!" Kelly screamed thrusting her hips up and off my cock as she came again. She started to pant, trying to catch her breath,

"That was even better than the first time." She claimed. "Keep fucking me!" She said, her voice going up a bit. I pushed my cock back into her and started to go at a pretty fast pace.

I pulled back too much after a couple of thrust and ended up pulling right out of her. I turned her onto her side, so that her back was against the back of the couch. I squeezed in behind her, in between her back and the back of the couch, my chest pressing against her back.

Kelly placed one of her foot and one of her hands on the floor to stop herself from falling off. I pushed my cock into her pussy and started thrusting in and out of her from behind, at a steady pace, allowing Kelly to get a good grip before I added any pace.

After a few moments of slow thrusts, I started to add some pace and Kelly started to slip forward, off the couch so she'd thrust her ass back against me to push herself back up the couch. I wrapped my arms around her waist and this allowed me to thrust into her more easily and for her to stay on the couch and not slide off.

"Fuck your dick feels so good in my pussy!" Kelly moaned. She seemed to be really getting into it since her first orgasm moments ago. I started to pull out too much when I pulled back and ended up pulling my cock out of her again.

I reached down with one hand, held my cock and pushed the tip against her butt hole. Kelly clenched her ass hole and moved her hips forward.

"That's the wrong hole." She said pushing her hips back so that my cock was closer to her pussy.

"That's the hole I'm going for." I said pushing my cock head in between her butt cheeks. Kelly put her hand on her ass and moved it in front of her ass hole.

"I don't take it in that hole." She said sliding off the couch, looking at me as she knelt on the floor. I sat up, leaning forward and I kissed her on her lips, pushing my tongue into her mouth.

"How do you think I knew which one was your apartment?"

"Condo." She corrected me. "You said you counted windows."

"How would I know you live here to count windows?" I asked.

"You live in the building opposite me." Kelly said coming to realisation.

"Not quite." I said giving her a smug look getting up. I walked over to her window. "You see. My friend lives in one of those apartments in that building and he said there's gonna be some meteor shower next week, so he bought a telescope. And it's not just any telescope." I said.

"This telescope can zoom into someone face opposite all the way across in this building."

"That's how you knew I walk naked when I'm by myself in my condo."

"Yup." I said pointing at her. "But you see. You can actually hook it up to your PC and record everything on your hard drive."

"So you taped me yesterday?" She asked with a hurt tone in her voice.

"No. It wasn't set up to record yesterday, but it is set up to record today." I lied. "You see, my buddy taped you fucking me like a woman possessed. You fucking me gave you..." I thought for a second for an appropriate word. "...Rights to your pictures and video. But now if you want the video that my buddy just made of you throwing yourself at me. You have to let me ass fuck you."

"But... but... I did everything you said." She protested.

"Did you take it up the butt?" I asked. "No you didn't." I replied for her. "Therefore you didn't do everything I said. So if you want this new video of you acting like a nympho, then you know what to do." I said walking over to my clothes and picking up my jeans.

"OK!" Kelly gave in. "But can we use some kind of lubrication?"

"Sure. What you got?"

"Vaseline?" Kelly replied, unsure.

"That will work fine. Go get it." Kelly got off the couch and went into a room and came out with a tub of Vaseline and placed it on the coffee table and sat on the couch. I walked over to her my cock right in front of her face. She looked at my cock and wrapped her lips around my shaft, working them up and down, making sure my cock stayed hard.

I picked up the tub of Vaseline and took the lid off. Kelly got into the doggy style position straight away without even being asked. She was half on the floor, half on the couch, her knees on the floor and her chest pressing against the seat of the couch, her back arched so her butt stuck out. I scooped out some Vaseline and rubbed it onto her ass hole, pushing my finger past her sphincter.

"Unnghh!" Kelly let out a low moan as I pushed my finger deep into her rear, twirling my finger around, getting the Vaseline on her anal walls. I scooped out some more Vaseline and rubbed it onto my cock, moving the coffee table out the way as I positioned myself so that my legs were in between hers. I pressed my cock head against her anal opening, pushing the tip into her ass hole, spreading her tight ring as I pushed my cock head through.

I waited a second while I waited for her ass hole to adjust to my girth and then I slowly slid my cock up her well lubricated butt hole until I had over half my shaft in. She seems to have adjusted to my girth very quickly, so I started to thrust my cock in and out of her ass hole a little faster, working more of my member into her.

I continued to work my cock in and out of her ass slowly working some pace in as well as getting my cock deeper into her butt. Kelly started to moan louder and louder with each thrust as I worked more of my man hood into her tightest hole.

"Fuck! You're tearing my ass hole!" Kelly moaned as I started to go faster, building up to a faster pace. I leaned over her so that my chest was touching her back. I re-positioned my legs so that her legs were in between mine making her ass hole even tighter, causing her to moan louder.

"You like that? You like having my cock in your tight, big ass?" I asked kissing the side of her face.

"Yes!" Kelly moaned, uncomfortably. "I love having your huge cock up my butt!"

"You want me to fuck that big ass faster?" I asked, knowing that she was going to agree to whatever I say cause of the predicament I have her in.

"Yes!" She moaned out loud. "I want you to fuck my big ass really fast until you cum." She moaned as I started to thrust in and out of her rectum much faster instantly. "That's it!" She moaned kissing the side of my mouth. "I want to feel that hot load shoot out into my ass!" She said sticking her tongue out into my mouth.

I started to thrust into her as fast as I could as soon as she said those words, my balls slapping against the back of her thighs hard, I was breathing hard as I tried my best to cum but I was starting to get a little breathless trying to orgasm for a second time so quickly after the first.

I wrapped my arms around Kelly's waist and pulled her back, standing up, pulling her up with me, my cock not leaving the warmth of her ass. I pushed Kelly onto the couch on her front, pushing her off my cock. I straddled her, my legs on either side of her and pushed my cock head in between her butt cheeks, finding her ass hole instantly. Her ass hole gaped a little and I rammed my cock into her hard.

"ARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH!" Kelly let out a loud scream as I thrust my full length into her ass hole and thrust my fuck stick in and out of her butt as fast as I could.

"FUUUCKKK! That hurts so much! But it feels so fucking good!" Kelly screamed as I continued to fuck her fast and hard. She had a look of pain on her face as I savagely tore into her ass hole.

"You want me to cum don't you?" I said not slowing down.

"YES!" Kelly screamed. As I continued to drill in and out of her ass hole as fast as I could, feeling the first signs of my orgasm in my balls. This made me go even faster, my body slapping down on to Kelly's fast and hard.

"Shit! I moaned pushing my cock deep in and out of her butt, losing a bit of pace. "I'm close!"

"Don't hold back Kash. Keep going faster! Fill my shit hole with that white cream!" Kelly said licking my chin. I could feel my cock throbbing hard and my hips started to buck, going back and fourth at a very fast pace and then my cum shot up my shaft and filled Kelly's bowels with my thick semen.

"Fuuuccckkkkk!" I moaned, thrusting my hips forward, getting my cock deep into her bowels as my cock throbbed hard while my balls shot all my cum up and out of my cock.

"Does that ass feel good?" Kelly asked kissing my cheek.

"Yeah!" I moaned. "Your ass is so tight."

"So you gonna delete the files?" She asked.

"Yes." I moaned feeling my cock still throbbing in her ass hole.

"You have me in quite a Catch-22 predicament." Kelly said.

"Huh?" I said confused.

"I let you fuck me up the ass so you won't post the video of me riding you. And now, I have to have you come back tomorrow and fuck me again to stop you from posting this ass fucking that you just gave me. But then your buddy is gonna record us again tomorrow and I'll have to have you over the next day for another fuck session and the pattern will just keep going." Kelly laughed, kissing me.

I kissed her back, sucking on her tongue as I realised that she thought of something that I didn't. First of Zack wasn't even filming, he didn't even know if it was possible. But as long as Kelly believed it to be true, I wasn't gonna complain cos she definitely wasn't complaining and now she wanted me over on a regular basis. I don't think this counted as blackmailing her into having sex, but n some ways it still was.

12