Kelly Comes to California

Story Info
Amazing woman visits me from Canada for a weekend of sin.
11.6k words
4
24.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,347 Followers

I don't always start off a story with an introduction, certainly not with three of them but this is one of those times when I really feel it's necessary to explain to you, the reader, exactly who the people are in this story and how this sordid compilation of events came to pass. If I hadn't experienced it myself I wouldn't have believed it myself. You probably already know me and honestly I'm kinda vain so I'll introduce myself last.

Which has me starting with Kelly's introduction. Kelly is a stunningly perfect Asian woman by which I mean she's a walking stereotype which honestly is what most of us want in an Asian. She's a petite five three and weighs in at just over one hundred pounds and jet black hair runs halfway down her back. She has lovely almond shaped eyes and full lips that naturally form a pout, or a snarl should the mood cross her. Great little ass too, the kind that instantly grabs your attention not because of its size but instead it's perfect scoop like shape. Kelly has a sun kissed bronze flesh and lots of nude sunbathing has made her the same color all over. Right down to her smooth shaved plump cunt. If I had a complaint about her it's that I'm a breast man. I got it bad, I'm prejudiced against anything smaller than a C cup and she barely a B, perfect for her body size. I'm not gonna gain any fans here, but for my money I'd give her some bolt ons. She's also a slave girl brought here as part of the slave trade, she was sold by her uncle because they needed the money and even a slave in America lives a better life than a poor girl in Korea. She's happy with her life as a sex slave.

Her master is a man named Morgan, six feet tall, well muscled and cruel. I only know him from phone conversations and a single photograph of him and Kelly. He was busy breaking in Kelly's sister when he sent her down to me to fulfill a fantasy he had. Instead he sent down his friend, a man named Mark with a video camera. Mark's a little over six feet tall, a little on the heavy side, not fat but robust I guess would be an accurate term. He's bald with stunning blue eyes, I mean he's a guy and I still couldn't keep from noticing them. Mark was really only there to record the event and make sure things didn't get to far out of hand with Kelly. Though Morgan's idea of out of hand was pretty much broken bones, as long as she survived what I put her through he didn't mind.

Saving the best for last there is me, Kris Renaud, a former Marine, Irai war vet, five foot eleven two hundred ten pounds of African American. At the time of this story I was going through a pretty rough patch in my life, if something could go wrong it was already wrong. My precious slave of seven years had left me, and after two months was engaged to be married to a guy she didn't seem to like that much. She was just ready to move on to a "normal" life because that's what people have, normal lives. Least that's what I keep telling myself. My other romantic interest and newly branded slave had a mental breakdown that had landed her in jail, hopefully being set free in time for Christmas but realistically that wasn't likely. Being stuck in the middle of that 'not' recession of 2008 wasn't working out to well for my self employed self. I was having car troubles. . .enough whining life was pretty fucked for me right then.

I've wasted enough of your time telling you who we are, it's time to tell you how we met. It all starts with Literotica. This is far from my first story here, it's my first story in a long time but not my first story. Some of my stories are very dark, non-consent stories, monsters eating girls, girls being treated as animals. I get fan mail all the time usually just somebody writing to tell me that they loved how Karen (by far my most popular character *because she's based on a perfect woman*) did such and such. Sometimes I'll get letters from guys who want me to do this starlet or that next. Occasionally I get a letter from a girl wanting me to include her in my next story. One day one of you ladies will have to sit me down explain to me why women are more into rape fantasy than guys are. Sometimes they even send pictures like the famous Busty Jessica (I'm still working on that story babe, you deserve better than the tripe most guys have slapped together for you) and I get to use them for inspiration.

What happened to me on June eighteenth two thousand and eight was something that I never expected to happen. I received feedback for my story Karen's Fate which is one of my more brutal stories about a girl who should be careful what she wishes for. Anyway the letter asked if I had ever done those things in real life. If I'd skull fucked, if I could really slap a girl around, if I would really piss in some ones throat, that sort of thing. It was weird, specially coming from a guy but I didn't see any harm in answering the questions. So I told him yes. Almost immediately he sent me a letter introducing himself, explaining that he owned a slave girl and he fantasized about seeing her fucked by a black man and he wanted to watch. He didn't want someone who would just fuck her though, he wanted somebody who would utterly destroy her.

I didn't believe him, I mean a guy who's bought a Korean woman and uses her as a fuck slave, and she's happy and loves him? That's really too fantastic to be believed all by itself. Then he wants to watch her be brutally fucked and caught on camera so he can remember it forever. It's got to be a lie because honestly it's just to good to be true, particularly with the year I'd been having. He sent me down a dozen or so pictures of her to prove that she was real and his. I wanted to know that she was his and not just a porn star that he'd found pictures of so I asked him to write Kris's Whore on her tits and send me a picture. He sent me a dozen in an obvious sequence. One with her clothing on, a few of her stripping down, one with her sucking cock, one with her getting fucked doggy style, another with her riding him anal. The last few pictures were her sucking his cock a few flecks of brown clinging to his cock, then her face partially covered in cum and finally her face hanging over a toilet as a stream of piss hit her face. That was all the convincing I needed. He sent me a few extra pictures but. . .lets just say that the rules of Literotica prevent me from talking about them.

I was still a little worried about the situation, I mean now that she was real and this wasn't just some guy yanking my chain I had to set some rules to protect myself. After all I'd feel pretty stupid if I ended up on the six o'clock news because I fell for the old "I have a Asian love slave who I want you to fuck but I'm really going to rob and kill you" trick. It's the oldest one on the book. I gave him my business number and address so he could send me a few things and we could make plans. He was covering everything, he paid for a hotel (closer to my work than my home) I told a few friends where I was going to be and to call me every couple of hours. If I didn't answer assume I'm fucking, if I don't call back with in an hour assume I need help and get the fuck over there. Like I said I'm cautious.

Well it took a few weeks but we got something hammered out, then at the last minute the deal to buy her sister came through and he had to pick her up and deal with whatever he had to deal with. Part of me didn't care what he had to do since it didn't involve me and part of me really didn't want to know anymore than I already did. It wasn't that I disapprove of slavery, I've owned two myself. It wasn't even that I was particularly offended that he had real slaves, it wasn't a girl who'd pledged herself to him like had happened for me. He'd paid money to have these girls shipped over seas. Maybe I should have cared that he was the kind person who could do that. I could have done it too though, hell I really wanted to ask him if he knew where I could get myself one just like her but I'd end up getting caught somehow. I really didn't want to know more than I did encase something went sour the last thing I wanted was to be caught up in a human trafficking ring, particularly if I wasn't getting paid. During those weeks I spent a fair amount of time talking to Kelly both online and over the phone. She wasn't at all ashamed of what she was, she was actually proud that she could bear this burden for her family. I don't know if he'd paid a one time fee or if it was a monthly deal, like I said I purposely kept from learning too much. I knew that her family lived a better life because Kelly's sacrifice, and that her sister was anxious to join her. She loved to tell me her stories over and over again. She told me about how at he'd have his friends over the Super Bowl and she'd have to suck and fuck them as much as they wanted through out the game and she'd go into staggering details about how it felt to have a cock stretching her cunt while her face was pushed down onto a plate of pork and beans. How the guys didn't have to get up to go to the bathroom because she was a human urinal. Kelly would tell me about how she would get scared sometimes because her master liked to play rough and choke her. He loved to see that look of panic in her eyes and she had her greatest orgasms when he had her right at the edge of it all.

I've written a lot of stories and had a lot of fantasies about doing the kinds of things that she does on a daily basis. Meeting her was almost like winning the lottery, and speaking purely of the odds it's probably less likely. Not that I'm complaining, maybe it was just the universe repaying me for the giant shit it had taken on me up to that point in two thousand eight. Anyway you're getting bored of my rambling about things that don't particularly matter. I'll skip ahead to when the juicy stuff.

Morgan agreed to send her down over the Fourth of July weekend, it would give me a solid three days if she came in Thursday night and I sent her packing on Sunday. Morgan asked if I had any special requests or special orders for the slut, since he was giving her to me for the weekend. Of course I had a request, I wanted her dressed up like a Japanese school girl, I even found a picture of exactly what I wanted and sent him a picture. He assured me that it would be taken care of, then gave me the prerequisite list of threats and promises. That she was very important to him and worth a lot of money and blah blah blah. It was the first time he'd ever expressed a genuine sentiment for her, he usually talked about her like she meant only a little more to him than an end table. I was shocked. Anyway that was when he told me that he was going to be sending his friend, to keep an eye on things. It was instantly obvious that this wasn't something he was interested in negotiating so we didn't. It was going to be nice to have a cameraman anyway.

July third couldn't come fast enough for me but it was more than worth the wait. Kelly was stunning. I know I should have known already I'd seen the pictures but there is nothing like seeing a person in person for the first time. She was standing in front of the terminal dressed in the outfit I'd asked for her to be in. I'll start at the ground she had started the outfit off with a plain pair of Mary Janes spit shinned to the point that you could see she wasn't wearing panties by staring at them. Kelly's calves were covered in those super thick fold over socks you see I the magazines, which made her perfectly toned thighs all the more mouth watering. I found myself salivating as I looked higher on her anatomy. The dull grey skirt she wore only barely covered that pert ass of hers and the every single time she took a step everybody got a glimpse of her treasures. I was wrong earlier, she wasn't nude beneath that skirt, Kelly was wearing a black thong. The button up white tee was innocent enough, until the black bra she was wearing made obvious just how transparent the shirt was. She topped it off with a red handkerchief knotted squarely between her tits and a tiny backpack that couldn't have held much more than her make up. I know I'd told her to pack light but that was ridiculous.

She'd gone a little overboard with the make up. Her lips were painted bright red and her eyes were done in that two toned color that only Asian woman could pull off with the blue eye lids, pink up to her plucked brows which were again blue. She did her hair into bushy pig tails wrapped in bright yellow bows. I popped the trunk of my car and honked the horn. I didn't even notice Mark until he took her backpack and slung it over one shoulder freeing her to skip to my Aurora. (For those of you who've never seen an Oldsmobile Aurora it's a sports luxury car, all the horse power of a Mustang, with the comfort of any family car, so there was a backseat for Mark to sit in.) She did skip though, actually skip so I could get several mouth watering glimpses of her crotch before she opened the door.

As soon as she was in the car she crawled across the arm rests and kissed my on the cheek. "Hiya!" She squealed in a high pitched voice before sitting down. Judging by how quickly her eyes moved south on my anatomy she probably noticed the twitch in my pants before I really realized it. Kelly was already squirming in her seat by the time she sat down.

"Take you shirt off." I growled almost as soon as I was rolling again. It wasn't completely without risk, cops around here love to nail anybody who does anything near the airport. Kelly though didn't disappoint. She even knew that I like the handkerchief and only pulled her blouse off and toss into towards the camera and out of sight at that point. "Bra too." Kelly paused, I can't blame her for it. Most people would have in the situation but that didn't stop me from back handing her. "I don't think I stuttered."

Kelly smiled at me as she quickly unbuttoned fastened her bra tossing the fabric into the backseat with her chaperone. I'll admit that my original plan was to drop her off tonight and pick up in the morning but I was already twitching as she got into the car and her immediate compliance was exciting. Her tits looked so much better in real life, perky with the cutest little dime sized nipples already stiff with arousal. "What would you have me do Master?" If you've never had a woman call you Master before you won't understand that immediate thrill of hearing it from a woman who means it. It was probably worse for me since I'd been denied that pleasure for the last few months after years of owning them.

"Unzip me and pull my cock out." We were on the freeway by that time speeding along at a steady seventy miles an hour as the Asian slut unzipped my pants and pulled my cock free of its fabric confines and gasped.

"So big." She whispered trying to wrap her fingers around my shaft and coming up a little short. Her eyes widened as much as they were capable of as she stared at my still growing cock. Trust me fellas, nothing makes your cock look huge quite like having a girl who's barely five feet tall struggling to hold it.

"On your knees bitch I want that ass out the window and you sucking." Kelly did what I said getting on all fours right there in the car and sucking my cock. Two things were instantly obvious, one was that this girl got plenty of practice sucking cock. She started off wrapping her plush lips around my cock just taking the head in her mouth and twirling her tongue all over it. She'd only been down there for a second when her spit started running down my cock and her tiny hand started pumping up and down. "No hands." Kelly moved her hands to my thighs bobbing her head slowly up and down.

The second thing that was obvious was that my cock really was bigger than what she was used to handling. She'd spent lots of time telling me that she could deep throat with ease but she was struggling to halfway down my cock. "You wanna see some shit?" I asked Mark glancing back at the camera. I put one hand behind the back of her head and pushed hard forcing my cock down her throat. Kelly sputtered and gagged when my cock slammed against the back of her throat. She retched hard coating my cock in saliva as I forced her farther down until her throat stretched around my fat cock and it slid completely into neck.

Kelly mewled and whimpered for me to let her up but I held the bitch down, letting her spasms massage my cock. I kept her down there like that, occasionally thrusting my hips for almost a minute before I let her up for air. Kelly gasped as she sat up. Her face was partially coated with spit. Her eyes were filled with tears from her struggle for air and the best part of all was her make up was wrecked. Black streaks ran from her eyes over her cheeks and dark blue smudges ruined her eye shadow completely. "Get the fuck back down there slut!" I shouted grabbing one her pig tails and forcing her back down on my cock. This time Kelly forced herself down on my cock she had her nose smooshed against my thigh. That time she managed to keep from gagging to hard.

Outside the car there were a few people who'd noticed her ass pressed up against the window. Approving stares from other young men that occasionally came with a honk, looks of disgust from people with morals. Like I gave a shit, the only reason I was even watching other cars was to make sure that there were no cops around. Getting a ticket for speeding, indecent exposure and driving while dangerously distracted wasn't on my list of plans for the weekend and I don't think that in real life a cop was likely to fuck Kelly by the road side and let me go with a warning. Also I really didn't want to crash into anything because I closed my eyes for a moment.

I was so busy enjoying Kelly's mouth that I didn't even notice how long I'd held her down that second time until she started thrashing around doing her best to scream around my cock. "Hey she's-" Mark started to say.

"Relax." I shot back still holding her in place, the vibrations of her pleas for mercy felt incredible, and watching her blow bubbles in her own spit had me close to the edge. She started slapping my thigh with hand but I kept her down for another few seconds before letting her up.

Kelly retreated as far as the confines of the car would allow her as she forced oxygen back into her lungs with desperate ragged breaths. She looked like a drowned cat, in just the those few minutes I'd completely wrecked her make up. "So big." Kelly whispered again as soon as she'd caught her breath. She slowly leaned back over and started stroking my cock again. "You cum for Kelly?" English wasn't her first language, normally that's a bit of a turn off for me. I know I'm the only male on the planet who doesn't think an accent is sexy, for me I like being able to understand what's being said. Right then it was a fucking turn on and I almost came right then. "Kelly will eat cum Master."

"Mouthmouthmouthmouthmouth!" It was something I used to say to my slave when I wanted her to swallow and I needed her to get down there. Kelly didn't get it though and kept stroking and looking at me through her tear filled eyes and smeared make up so I grabbed her by the back of he head and pulled her back my crotch. She opened her mouth a moment too late the first blast of cum splashing against her lips, the second landed on her tongue and then Kelly wrapped her lips around it sucking the cum out of it. I almost crashed into the car in front of me as she noisily slurped every drop of cum from my dick until I had to pull her off me.

"Goddamn woman." I muttered as I pushed my softening cock back into my pants. It was pretty good timing since we were at the hotel. He'd put her up at Hilton, a nice one too. "Kelly I expect you to be awake and ready to go at eight. Mark, I guess that means you need to be up around then too cus I'll leave your ass and not feel bad about it. Tomorrow we're heading out to the park."

Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,347 Followers