Kelly Didn't Know She Had Them

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He leaned down and sucked in one and then the other chewing each for several seconds, his prick was ready to burst. As he sucked and chewed he dug his fingers into both armpits. Kelly was shot into orbit, she howled. He knew she couldn't help it, so he let her get on with it whilst devastating her senses. He attacked both of her most sensitive places, her nipples were in battle with her armpits, her armpits won. She cried out as a shattering climax hammered through her beautiful nubile young body.

Mac stopped for a while to let her get her breath back, then he ripped the thong away and thundered his prick into her sopping pussy as hard as he ever had. Kelly screamed into his neck, her feet locked him in, she had orgasm after orgasm. He held himself up on his elbows and looked down at her, he had never seen a more beautiful sight, his daughter in law was looking up at him through huge wide eyes. He pulled out and after several seconds banged it back in, he teased her by pretending to hit her with it, only to stop half way back in. then he did hit her, and hard. She squealed, "Oh daddy, daddy, daddy 'please?"

He turned his head and sank his teeth under her arm, then the other, then a nipple. Kelly began to weep; huge tears fell down her cheeks.

"Daddy please no more, I can't bear it, please daddy please finish me, oh daddy please?" It was a heartfelt plea he knew it. So he raised himself up and battered her and battered her, they both came one after the other. Both were at the end of their endurance, neither could give nor take any more.

The kiss they shared after that was full and honest, both gave it their full blessing and love. He never untied her, she asked him to, but he said no, and as far as Kelly was concerned, that was that. Later after he had recovered and spent so much time loving and receiving her love, he became erect again. Now he told himself, the ultimate act of love, she may or may not want it, and it may cause a ruction, but it has to happen.

Mac got between his beautiful son's wife's knees, his prick hard and angry red looking. She was waiting with bated breath for his next action. It was to surprise her completely; she had never even contemplated his deed. He lifted her knees up and put them over his shoulder.

"Ooooh daddy, what are you up to you naughty sexy man." He never spoke, he slipped his hot prick into her, drove it all the way in. Kelly was hanging onto the rope around her wrists. Then he pulled back, looked down and pushed it all the way into her gorgeous tight rounded ass. She naturally kicked her legs straight, he caught her hips and thighs and prevented it. Kelly cried out in pain and shock, he drove in and out. Kelly screamed out, "Daddy please stop, you are going to kill me please daddy stop, oh please."

It was too late now, he couldn't stop, he did slow down, he kept still for a moment and looked down into her tearful eyes, "sorry baby, it has to be done, try to relax please." He told her. He began a slow and methodical destruction of her mind, his prick sliding in and out of her, he had all on not to cum, he wanted her to hopefully go with it. He pumped in and out, Kelly was wailing, and then her feet locked around his neck.

"Oh daddy, please?" she whispered. He gazed at the most beautiful woman he had ever seen, a smile spread lightly across her tantalising lips.

"I told you before daddy, you are so naughty, and soooo baaaaad!" She was accepting it, his heart almost broke in two. He eased in and out, slowly building up the pressure. Kelly started to grunt at each thrust, sucking in breath when he pulled out.

Her wrists were yanking on the rope, he was pushing her toward it, she came, it hit her so unexpectedly, it shook the life out of her. He saw the spurt from her pussy, it hit his chest and clung there before sliding slowly down, then he followed suit and shot his load into her bowels, deep and unfettered. She was crying tears of pain and joy, love and happiness, she ached from head to toe, her whole body was on fire. It was wonderful bliss.

They became the tenderest of lovers, Kelly got plenty of revenge, tying him up for long periods and driving him near to insanity with her sexual victories over him, he was equal in everything except when it came down who was the true captor. Kelly told him it was she. Mac agreed totally.

Months later, he took her and his son to show them a house, a house near to where Jack had been brought up. It was a 7 bed room, several bathrooms, huge gardens. Jack had always told his dad that one day he would own it. "I am going to buy it for you and me daddy," Jack told him proudly.

"It's for sale," he told them.

"Wow dad, I can see that, but the price, I could never afford that," he told him with some sadness.

"You could if you sold your house, and I sold my apartment and we shared it?"

Jack looked at him in astonishment. "You've got to be joking dad, you would do that, for me/us?"

"I most certainly would, and when you have your children, I'll be there to babysit won't I?"

Kelly looked at him with a massive smile on her face, she knew what he was thinking, her pussy tingled. She would have the two men she loved with all her heart under one roof, 'oh bliss!' she said to herself.

"I think it's a fantastic idea daddy," she said loudly. "Don't you Jack, we would be one happy family if you'd agree?"

Jack took the hint. "Call the agent dad, lets get it on."

Six months later they had moved in. Everyone was happy; Kelly became pregnant with the first of her what were to be four children. Mac didn't know if he was a dad to any of them, he never asked, he never mentioned it, he didn't care, his role was solely going to be, Granddad!